𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘 | Haiky...

By Shixgami20

❝ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ. ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃʸ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ.❞ -- (M/n) (l/n) a second y... More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty-one •
• twenty-two •
• twenty-three •
• twenty-four •
• twenty-five •
• twenty- six •

• eleven •

3.1K 107 30
By Shixgami20

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• eleven •

“(m/n).” A high pitch voice called out.

The (brunet, ginger, albino etc.) flinched at the sudden call of his name making him turn his head and put up his usual happy-go-lucky face.

“Hina-chin? You, okay?” (m/n) asked, smiling.

Worry coated Hinata’s face, the smaller male had noticed (m/n) slip away just like last time. He wanted to follow him last time but was unable to when he spotted Tsukishima following him. However, this time, he had managed to go after him. Hinata noticed (m/n)'s trembling hands which he had placed behind him and the slightly shaken smile which he had plastered on his face.

“(m/n) … if you need me, I’m here.” His voice came out softly like the gentle hum of a piano’s melody.
The taller male looked at the shorter and sighed, embracing him unexpectedly. Hinata didn’t let the shock get to him, instead, he returned the warm gesture feeling the vulnerability leaking out of (m/n) as the taller male attempted to keep his composure. (m/n)’s body trembled and quiet sniffles, Hinata stayed quiet as he drew circles on the taller’s back, whispering reassuring words to put his pain at ease even if it was just a little.

About a minute later, (m/n) wiped away his tears, still clinging onto Hinata as if he were his lifeline. Hinata looked at (m/n) and rested his head at the crook of his neck.

“You feel better?” Hinata asked as (m/n) slowly nodded his head, still wiping away his tears. Hinata smiled and offered (m/n) a high five which weirdly enough made (m/n) a little better as he gave the shorter male a high-five. “Good job on feeling better!” Hinata grinned and hugged (m/n) once again, which the (h/c) haired male gladly returned with a small smile and red puffy eyes. “Do you want to head back to the room and get changed?” Hinata later asked.

“Okay…” (m/n) quietly responded as he turned, he felt a small hand grasp his making him look up. His (e/c) meeting Hinata’s warm chocolate orbs.

“Let’s go.” Hinata grinned and proceeded to hold his hand as he led the way back to the room where Karasuno had been staying the past few days.

Upon arriving, Hinata immediately handed (m/n) a bottle of water which he gladly took, chugging the bottle. Once he handed the empty bottle, (m/n) got changed, very much exposing his beautiful abs which Hinata had engrossed himself for five seconds, burning the image into his mind before turning away to also get changed. (m/n) had noticed Hinata staring, and a small thought popped up into his mind.

“Like what you see, Hina-chin~?” (m/n) asked in a soft tone as he approached the ginger, still half naked. Hinata blushed as he stopped himself from turning around. “Aw… why won’t you face me? We’re both guys so you’re free to look, you know?” (m/n) smiled innocently as he loomed over Hinata who was a blushing mess, the heat on his face showing no signs of decreasing.

“Y-You… w-w-well… I—uh y-you—w-we…” Hinata let out, unable to form words as he turned around, hands covering his face to not let himself give in to the temptation to look.

(m/n) merely chuckled and ruffled Hinata’s head as he slipped on a plain white shirt. He hugged the shorter male once again and planted a soft and gentle kiss on his forehead completely catching Hinata off guard.

“Thank you for helping me earlier, Hina-chin!” (m/n) grinned and left the room.

Hinata stood in place, a blank expression plastered on his face. (A/N: aye that rhymed lol). A minute later, his face erupted in a dark shade of red as he fell to the ground, screaming into his hands as his mind replayed the moment (m/n) kissed his forehead, the touch of his fingers that caressed his cheeks and the softness of his lips.

Like holy shit, this man’s almost died.

It’s safe to say, (m/n) was dangerous.

Dangerously hot and sweet.

_____

“Now that the camp has finished… everyone… EAT UP!!!” Nekomata grinned as all the teams that were present cheered and immediately dug into their barbecue which they had all been looking forward to for so long. Kageyama scarfed down his food in a matter of seconds, leading him to choke on his food. He desperately looked for some water, that is until a cup was placed right in front of his face. Kageyama looked up to see (m/n) holding the cup of water, which the dark-haired male gladly took and drank the clear substance to save himself from the food that had choked him.

“You need to slow down Tobio-chin, you’re going to kill yourself if you don’t.” (m/n) smiled as he took a bite out of the meat.

“S-Sorry…” Kageyama said quietly, blushing in embarrassment. Kageyama looked over at (m/n). Hinata hadn’t been the only one to notice (m/n) slip away from the group, and he had watched Hinata chase after (m/n). As much as Kageyama wanted to follow (m/n) he didn’t, he figured that having one person was enough to go after (m/n). I’m sure he’ll only allow one person; why else would he hide whatever secret he has? Kageyama had thought at the time. “(m/n) where were you and that boke, Hinata, earlier?” The raven head asked.

(M/n) looked down at Kageyama, seeing a slightly envious expression wing across his face. (m/n) simply chuckled and ruffled his head.

“He just offered me to walk back to the room before everyone. It does get quite rowdy in the room, and I was way too tired and hungry to be dealing with them.” (m/n) smiled, the lie rolling off his tongue swiftly and smoothly. Not a single ounce of hesitation in his tone and gesture.

(m/n) is a liar.

A good liar.

But even liars get exposed.

_____

“No!”

“Let go of (m/n)!”

“Hell no! I’d rather die!”

“Lev, I swear to god—!”

“You called?”

“Not the time Asahi!”

“Kuroo! Don’t make me hose you!”

“Bokuto-San I’ve kindly asked you to let go of (m/n) already.”

“No! I refuse to let go!”

“Hey! (m/n) is ours! You can’t just keep him!!”

“Wha!? Even you Kenma?!”

What… the hell is happening…? Ukai asked himself as he had just watched Kuroo, Lev, Bokuto and even Kenma latch onto (m/n) who was doing nothing but bashfully smiling and politely asking them to let go of him.

A fight! It’s a fight! W-We h-h-have to do s-something or (m/n) i-is g-going to d-d-die!! Yachi thought as she looked at her surroundings trying to find something that’s help (m/n)’s situation but found nothing. Fight on (m/n)! You shall be remembered. Yachi thought as she saluted, receiving a weird gaze from Kiyoko who stood beside her.

“Come on guys… I really can’t stay with you… I don’t even live in Tokyo, not anymore at least.” (m/n) gently stated earning sad looks from the teens that had latched themselves onto him like glue. “I know that I’m going but we can always stay in contact, right?” (m/n) waved his phone beside him with a small smile. “So don’t be sad, I’ll see you guys the next time I come to Tokyo, I promise!”

“Then that better be on the court!” Kuroo and Bokuto loudly declared with a huff.

(M/n) looked at the two males then back at Lev and Kenma who simply nodded. The (h/c) haired male merely sighed and nodded with a small smile.

“Alright.” He said to satisfy them.
The four then let go of (m/n) who was immediately bombarded by the Karasuno team, checking to see if their precious crow was okay and unharmed. Sugawara proceeded to hose the four away from (m/n) which made Daichi use up all the strength he had left in him to stop the silver-haired male from his hosing rampage.

I really need to remember to stop him from going anywhere near hoses… Daichi thought as he held Sugawara back, ripping the hose right out of his grip and dragged him back over to the bus.

(M/n) turned to his two childhood friends and smiled, he brought them both into a tight hug and looked at both in the eyes.

“I’ll be sure to keep our promise, okay?” (m/n) asked.

Akaashi and Yaku looked at one another before nodding, (m/n) grinned and gave them both a fist bump before approaching the bus with the last of his stuff being shoved in the back.

“Alright, everyone on the bus!” Ukai called out to the other remaining members that were finalising their goodbye’s to the other members of the teams. As Ukai waited for the last of the members to get on the bus, he turned to Nekomata who simply grinned and offered his hand for a handshake. “Thank you for inviting us here Nekomata-San.” Ukai said with a smile.

“Pleasures all mine,” Nekomata said, “your team needed this training camp. I only hope they can use what they’ve learned here for the past week to overcome their challenges and hone their new skills to the best of their abilities.”

“Of course, they’re fighters.” Ukai proudly stated.

“And one more thing… that boy, if he does ever intend to join your team, be sure to tame him.” Nekomata noted and walked off to wave goodbye with the others, leaving Ukai in slight confusion.

(m/n) turned away from Bokuto and Kuroo, getting ready to leave.

“Bokuto-San he needs to go now.” Akaashi calmly stated, ignoring Bokuto’s whines.

“Well… until next time little crow and be careful~” Kuroo cooed as a sly smirk graced his face.

(m/n) simply smiled and pulled Kuroo close to his face, “I think you’re the one that needs to be careful, predator~” (m/n) whispered in his ear, his breath brushing against Kuroo’s ear making the rooster head blush profusely at the close proximity.
(m/n) gently pushed Kuroo away before licking his lips and biting the air.

How can someone be so fucking sexy holy shit—I’m gonna die ahhsnfnfepo— Kuroo’s face erupted in a colour of a deep hue of red as smoke came out of his head. (m/n) chuckled before boarding the bus with Sugawara and Daichi being the last ones to get in.

Once they had all gotten in, Ukai closed the door and drove away with Karasuno waving and shouting their goodbyes through the window with everyone else returning the gesture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 9.9K 83
LMAO I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO ⚠️CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Hi! This is my first story but I hope you all enjoy! Requests are closed temporarily, I hope you und...
173K 5.5K 44
Who knew the rumored volleyball player that is called The Emperor of the Court also the Soul Collector would go to Karasuno ? (L/N) (F/N) is a volle...
470K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...