because i found you ; m

By heartidylla

- เผž โ‡ข ๐—œ๐—ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

2.7K 96 4
By heartidylla

__

'i truly have no idea how long it's been since the war began. so much blood has been shed on all sides of the holy war. it's sickening to think about how my mother and the demon race's king are allowing this to continue, and they're acting like they're even enjoying it.'

[ y/n ] the supreme deity's daughter was sitting on a green patch of grass, as flowers began to bloom around her. she was clearly in deep thought. nobody else knew about this secret spot of hers. she came here when she needed a break from her mother and the pressure the goddess race put onto her. they made her take part in the war. they said it's her duty as the supreme deity's daughter to fight like there would be no tomorrow for her own race. she was overwhelmingly powerful. when she was younger she had to live up to everyone's expectations as the daughter of a god. so, she trained, and trained, until she was the most powerful goddess in her race.

"[ y/n ]!" she heard her name get called out in the distance. she perked up from her thoughts, and rushed over to the voice.

as she got closer she saw a fellow high ranked goddess. he had long dark hair, and a muscular figure.

"ludociel, is something wrong?" [ y/n ] asked as she flew closer to her.

"[ y/n ], we're setting off for another attack against the demon race. they've attacked a near village and we need your assistance." ludociel explained as they were flying together in the sky. [ y/n ] stayed quiet for awhile which caused some doubt for her in ludociel.

"i'll go. yet, there's a way we're able to peacefully end the future situation without blood needing to be shed that is what i'll fight for. do not try and fight against my resolution." [ y/n ] finally answered as she glared at ludociel. she is aware that he is known for his sneaky ways to get his own. ludociel chuckled at her response, which caused [ y/n ] to tense up.

"of course you'd want to take the peaceful way out of this. alright then, i'll follow what you say." ludociel started to fly into the direction of their destination. [ y/n ] flew a bit behind him. she had a lot to think about as they were flying, she thought about how odd his response is, how to end this war peacefully, and how to do that with the least amount of blood needing to be shed.

after a few they arrived at their destination. black flames and bright lights engulfed the sight of the village. [ y/n's ] eyes were shaking in despair at the sight. she put her hand to her mouth suddenly feeling nauseous. she flew down without ludociel and started to try and resolve this unnecessary fight.

she flew to a group wounded demons. she picked one up and put them in her lap.

"get away from me goddess!" they yelled. they didn't have enough energy to do a magic attack, so instead they clawed at her skin. she started to bleed.

"i understand you're scared, but just let me heal you so you can leave and go home safely! swallow your pride for a second!" [ y/n ] stated back as she had a look of determination and fury covering her face. without giving the demon anytime to talk she healed them. this left the other demons in shock, as they laid on the ground confused observing the goddess odd kindness in front of them. the one demon was good to go and stood up looking at the goddess who was healing another one of his kind, after they were all healed they retreated instantly back to their own kingdom.

[ y/n ] waved them off as she continued to another group, then another, and then another. before she knew it, every demon retreated. the other goddesses took this as a win for them, and left the scene celebrating with one another. ludociel followed them, yet looked back at [ y/n ] as she was staring at the bloody aftermath of this fight. he watched as she hurried to the sides of her wounded fellow angels and healed them before kindly telling them that she was proud of how hard they fought to bring their spirits back up. ludociel then turned around and left.

"i'm so proud of you for fighting hard for our race!" [ y/n ] smiled brightly as she picked up a male angel and sat him up. she grabbed a hold of his arm and her hands began to blow.

"thank you lady [ y/n ], it means a lot coming from the supreme deity's daughter." he smiled to the best of his ability, it looked like he was still needing to recover.

"oh, no need to be so formal. [ y/n ] is just fine!" she softly says as she continues the conversation and proceeds the process of healing his other wounded areas.

"i couldn't ever not be so formal with you lady [ y/n ]," he takes a breath and coughs, "do you truly think that this is a meaningful war?" he asks as if he is having his doubts. [ y/n ] looks up shocked for a second.

"i believe that we don't have to fight the demon race. there is a peaceful solution that would save lives on both sides." [ y/n ] confesses her own beliefs.

"i wish we could find that solution.." he mumbles under his breath.

"i promise for the sake of your life and the others that have passed away from this cruel war. i will find that happy medium, and minimize the number of lives that has to be taken away." [ y/n ] tells the man as she stands up and holds out her hand. her face is now determined. he can feel her passion and truth behind her words. he decided then and there that instead of putting faith in the supreme deity that he will put his faith and life into the hands of her daughter. he grins and takes her hand.

"i'll hold you to that, [ y/n ]."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 264 18
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] [๐š‚๐™ผ๐š„๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ] [๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š–: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šž๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
75.3K 1.8K 51
[Upload Schedule: Mondays & Wednesdays at 1 PM] Willy Wonka x Female Reader ๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ: ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
42.8K 1.1K 36
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๏ผŽ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’...
38.4K 880 77
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 7. โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง ยซ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...