For Polus (Among Us Logic fan...

By Dexy1701

Veteran struggles with his mission, and his secret felling toward Player. Meanwhile, Player finds himself in... More

Not-a bad speech
Son of Polus
fall of the Valiant
Son of Earth
For Polus!
Labor of love.
Who art the real killers?
Friends or enemies?
๐ŸŽตThis ship is now mine!๐ŸŽต
Truth or Dare
Not alone in this war!
Player finds out. (alternate)
Not-Orange's death (alternate)
A night at Warp Speed
Aiden?
Early Suspicions
Reunions

Player votes out "the Impostor."

96 5 4
By Dexy1701

Player had called a meeting, he had panicked looked on his face.

Player: "Th-the Impostor killed Noob!"

Everyone gasped, they may not have liked Noob, but her death was still a shock.

Captain: "did you see who did it?"

Player: "ye-yes."

Blue: "who was it?"

Player: "it-it-it was Not-Orange!"

Player started to cry, or, it looked like he was crying. Player had just ratted out Not-Orange, and even fake cried to sell it.

Not-Orange: "this isn't what it looks like."

Captain: "how dare you cause Player to cry! All in favor of throwing Not-Orange into the endless void of space?"

Everyone, minus Not-Orange, raised their hands.

Not-Orange: "even you?"

Blue: "sorry, but you need to go."

Blue took Not-Orange to the airlock. Just as they got there, he threw Not-Orange in.

Not-Orange: "please, let me out, I'll give you anything you want."

Blue: "anything?"

Not-Orange: "yes, anything!"

Blue: "I want my father back, you murderous swine!"

He hit a button on the wall, and Not-Orange was ejected into space.

(The revenge arc has come, full circle. What will happen next?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
188K 18.9K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...