TU MILEYA (SIDNAAZ🦋)

By Sunshiny_67

"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
🦋 (Chapter 3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 43

7.2K 599 29
By Sunshiny_67

Heyloou!!!
.
____________________________

Sidharth's POV

"Yes Maa we are alright here." I sighed and answered my mom on the call.

"Beta take care of my daughter properly and when are you both planning to visit us?" She asked softly.

"Soon maa. After coming back to newyork I promise we will visit you soon."

"You better remember your words or else you know the consequences son." I can hear her smirk.

"Yeah I know how beautifully you used to beat the shit out of me with your kitchen equipments like belan." I laughed at the memory as I was the naughtiest kid in my childhood and I used to get punished from mom almost everyday. But ofcourse dadu and grandma were there to save me.

Indian moms and the belan bond you know!

"I am glad you remember that." She laughed softly.

"Now go have fun and take care. Also take care of your brother too." She said.

"Okay your honour. Love you."

"Aww I love you more mere bache." With that she hung up and I chuckled.

I walked from there and reached where everyone was previously. I saw Asim capturing something in his camera.

I headed towards him. "Where are the girls?"

"They are shopping." He said while focusing on his camera.

"I am tired now we should get back to resort." He looked at me and nodded.

We walked towards the market and saw Emma buying something in some shop.

But where is shehnaaz? I cannot see her.

"Hey." I said as we approached her. She looked beside her and smiled at us.

"Hi."

"Umm- I think we should now head back." I said and she nodded in response.

"Yeah sure."

"Where is Shehnaaz?" Asked Asim looking around.

"What do you mean? She was gone to find you guys." Emma paid for her things and looked at us.

"She is not with us." Asim said. His voice was worried.

"Call her. " Emma said.

I quickly dialled her number but her call was not reachable.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

Where the fuck are you shehnaaz? Why are you so careless.

"We should find her." Asim said.

All of us ran towards different directions to find her. 

I showed some people her picture and asked about her but everyone was just denying.

My heart was beating rapidly. I was scared. My chest is feeling heavy. I don't know why but I was feeling like to cry.

I can't lose her. She is my everything. She is my breathe.

Where are you love?

I sat on a bench and held my head inbetween both of my hands looking down at the ground.

I felt tears building in my eyes.

Only this girls has the power to make me feel this helpless and vulnerable. No one has ever made me feel this. And i fucking hate this feeling. I fucking hate her for making me feel this way.

Please come back to my arms. Please.

I was sitting there. I don't know from how long. I heard some steps approaching me. I quickly looked up only to find her.

She was walking towards me with her eyes wet. Face red with tears. Her body was shaking and she was hardly taking the steps towards me. Her hair was all messed up.

"Si- Si-
I stood up and pulled her towards me holding her close to my chest as she hide her face in my chest and started to cry more loudly.

"Hey. What's wrong baby." I softly cooed her.

"He- he is- is he- here." She shuttered 3 times in 3 word sentence.

Why is she so scared? What happened?

"Shhh! I am here. You are safe okay. I love you." I kissed the crown of her hair and she sobbed more.

I pulled back and made her look up at me while her arms were still holding my waist.

I moved her hair strands behind her ears and wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"What happened baby? Did anyone hurt you? Where were you?" I asked softly. Making sure to not scare her more.

I swear, the person who is responsible for this state of hers is going to pay his life. I'll bath him with his own blood if he tried to hurt her.

She has already tolerated a lot. Now she just deserves happiness and nothing else.

I- I wa- want to g- go ho- home." She whispered slowly. Her voice is so slow and cracked.

"Okay as you wish. We will go back tomorrow morning. Happy?" I kissed her forehead softly while she nodded and hide her face in my chest again.

I don't know what is it. Why is she so scared. From whom is she scared but right now I need to calm her.

I called Asim and informed him that she is with me and safe.

After reaching resort we headed to our room. Emma and Asim wanted to see her but I said to give us some privacy for today and they agreed.

"Go and take shower." I said to her while she was continuously looking outside the window blankly from the moment she has stepped in the room.

"Shehnaaz?" She didn't responded. She was just lost in the city lights outside.

I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulders. She flinched om her place and looked behind at me and then she relaxed.
"Hey. You okay?"  She nodded.

"Go and take shower." She again nodded. Without saying anything she headed towards the bathroom.

She was about to close the door but i held it in between. She is crying a lot and so Maybe she can get her panic attacks too. I can't take the risk at all. So it's better to keep the door unlocked.

She looked at me and I smiled at her.
"Don't lock it. Please" i said. She nodded and just closed the door without locking it.

1 hour passed but she was still in the bathroom. I sighed and knocked the door. "Shehnaaz. Are you okay?" No response.

"Reply me or else I'll come inside." I said in a warning tone. Still she didn't replied.

"Fine. I am coming." I opened the door only to find her lost in her thoughts sitting down on the floor.

"Shehnaaz." I sat beside her pulled her close in my lap. I wrapped my hand around her and she sighed relaxing.

"I want to know what's bothering you shehnaaz." I moved my head on her hair softly.

"I can't tell you." She whispered while resting the side of her head on my chest.

"Why?"

"You will hate me." She sobbed.

I grabbed her face and placed a deep and tight kiss on her lips and looked at her eyes. "I love you Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla. And i can never gate you. Am I clear?" She just looked at me blankly without saying anything.

"Tell me. I want to know."

"I- I saw M- Mr Ro- Robert." She whispered.

"Who is Mr Robert?"

"Mr Gerald Robert. Who kidnapped me for 6 months." She said.

"What?" I looked at her and by now her tears were flowing aimlessly.

"1 year ago. I was coming back from the cafe where I used to work. I was walking by the road, And suddenly he came beside me and I stopped on my tracks. He was- was my classmate. We were in same college. He even proposed me but I rejected it and said we will be good friends and he agreed happily." She paused and took a breathe. I placed a kiss on the crown of her hair.

"Th- then we were okay with eachother. I said Hi to him and we talked for sometimes. Then he said he wants my help in his assignments. I denied first because it was late at night but he insisted a lot and practically started to drag my hand. I jerked my hand off and tried to run but he grabbed me with his arms around my w- waist and covered my mouth too. I tried to scream but my voice was not reaching to anyone."

"He then put a clothe on my nose and after that I fainted. Next moment I found myself tied in a chair. In his house. He used to use me like a toy. He would come and hit me randomly without any reason making my skin bleed. I used to scream and beg but nothing melt him. He gave me the ugliest scars." By each passing second the anger in me was building fast and fast. The urge to kill that fucking bastard was just getting more in my nerves.

"Did he tried to touch you inappropriately?" I asked her softly.

"N- no. But he used to hit my private parts with different things. And it pains like hell. It pains a lot." She paused and wiped her tears while my hold on her tighten.

"For 6 months I was in that hell. Getting tortured and beaten everyday. I was lucky that he didn't tried to rape me because he thought I am not virgin as I had a boyfriend before. And he doesn't like used things. I was humiliated. I was abused. I was tortured. For 6 m- months Sidharth. He is very bad." She clutched my shirt while cried and sobbed in my arms.

"And your family? They didn't tried to find you?" I asked.

"You don't know the real side of my family yet. They are not what everyone thinks. After my mom married to Mr Sinha my life has changed. I was a burden to them. They were just raising me because my mom wanted the money which my dad saved in my FD. And I can get that after turning 25 only. They didn't care that I was missing."

"How did you got out of there then?" I caressed her back gently.

"One day a man in his 40's came in Me Robert's house. He told me to bring snacks for the man. I did and stood infront of them while the old man was looking at me with l- lust and I was feeling disgusted. He- He tried to sell me to that man.  I begged and cried till my tears dried but he was just laughing evily at my condition. And the last thing he said to me was, 'this is the consequences you face when you reject me. I wanted to make you my slut, but you're used. So it's better to make money out of you. Have fun being his mistress for whole life whore!' They made the deal and they took me outside his house. The old man was taking me with him in his car when I freed my hands from him and pushed him and I quickly ran from there." She played with the button of my shirt.

"I ran aimlessly and found a church infront. I quickly got inside and hide myself there. I stayed at the church for the whole day. And next day when I was finally able to reach home my family didn't even asked me how am I. All they said is, 'we thought you ran away. Good you're back or else we were about to say people that you died in a car accident. Atleast we will get the amount your father left for you after your death.' i felt to kill myself at that moment."

" Am I so bad Sidharth? That no one ever cared for me? Everyone just hurts me?" She asked me innocently.

"No baby. You're not at all bad. You are the kindest and bestest person I have ever seen. Those people are just fucking assholes and I promise you to make them pay about their sins." I kissed her cheeks.

"He- he will t- take me away with him again. I don't know what he is doing here. But I am scared Sidharth. I don't want to go to him. I am weak. I can't fight him." She clutched my biceps.

"You're strong baby." I looked at her moist eyes.

"You fought and survived. I am proud of you. And no son of whore is even getting to touch you. It's my promise." I gently stroked her hair.

"I love you." I carried her in my arms and gently places her on bed while I too laid beside her.

"I love you too Sidharth." She again sobbed in my chest.

"You will always protect me right?" She looked at me with hopes in her eyes.

"Always." I kissed her lips while she hold my face with her hands.

"Sleep tight. I am here." I pulled her closer to me as she snuggled inside my chest.

She has faced a lot. I never knew this side of hers. Right now I am feeling like I was living with someone else all these months. I am feeling I really don't know who you are shehnaaz.

I am not going to let anyone hurt you anymore. You are going to get justice and you are going to have all the happiness you deserve. 

I heard her snoring softly. I placed a kiss on her closed eyes and pulled my phone from my pockets.

I dialled a number. "Yes officer Mr Shukla here." I said.

"Yes sir. How can I help you?" The officer said on the other side.

"I want you to arrest Gerald Robert. I'll be visiting tomorrow to see him behind the lock-up." I said clearly.

"Okay sir."

"Hmm." And I hung up the call.

You are going to pay for hurting my girl. I'll make sure to make you pay for each every tears of her.

______________________________________
.
So.... so many secrets revealed...? Now I want genuine reviews on this one. Please do comments I really need to know your views.
.
Please do votes and comments ❤️💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
158K 15.6K 43
His Pov First time I Saw her and it feels like " Sab kuch mil Gaya " Usse nahi pata ke koi usko har roj Pyaar bhari najro se dekhta hai , uski khushi...
474K 57.4K 89
He was betrayed by his childhood love and brother like friend, carrying the broken pieces of his heart went on a journey to heal himself where joyful...
147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...