Why Me???(A kid lucus love st...

By keekroyal

Kylie is a 15 year girl that gets bullied almost everyday by her brothers friend Lucas Coly. What she doesn... More

Introduction
character info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chanpter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Noteโฌ‡
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not A Chapter
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The End
Q/A or Naw
Sequel
Important
Important

Chapter 22

3.8K 114 0
By keekroyal

I swear I deep bad but there is really no excuse for me not updating I forgot and I was being lazy I know how I am when I'm lazy and the chapters would have been shiit so I'm doing this sorry people

----------------

Laila pov
I swear life with my grandma is going well. I know yhur wounder why I moved back. Well to start shiit off when I got there I was miserable I had nobody. Tell I made friends with my now bestfriend. She been with me since I first got to that school. Secondly is because while I was gone people changed to being more petty, dumb, slow, ungrateful, and careless. I mean me I have ALWAYS been that way but Ky hasnt but I say FUCK DAT BITCH. She mad at me for some dumb shiit so imma leave her ass alone. I was feeling unwanted there that right there is one of main reasons I was suppose to be there to help not reunite Mafkas bitches can do that on they own. The real reason I leftist because my grandma was dying she has 1 month left. She has cancer and it's winning. I hope she pulls through because I don't have nobody if she gone (a/n imma cry) all these Mafkas want is to play me. I hate that. That's why I don't let nobody in but my grandma. It's sad but I HATE having people feeling bad for me. I feel like they think I'm crazy. I don't know why I guess it's because out of all of Sasha's kids (Trey, ky,and Laila mom) I was the one that got beat raped talked down on saying I won't get no where in life but by using my throat and what in between my legs. But bitch I'm your smartest kid. I will never in KY life have respect for my "parents" I was treated so bad it's a shame. I would break my back to try to impress Sasha but nothing work I tried to hard. So I got beat. People like them don't deserve to be a parent. No child should go through what I go through. It got toothed point when I turned what 13 my grandma took me. I feel bad because after awhile I got so use to it. It started to feel good. I hated it. But it only did because I was going through my hormones so I couldn't help. My father did me so wrong I hate him with all my heart. But my mother she didn't do SHIT but sit back and laugh. NOBODY but Greg Sasha My Grandmother Saisy and I. They made up a story to Trey and Ky so they wouldn't get hurt. I hate my family I don't want to go back there after the funeral watching ky live so happy life while I feel bad for myself. She says she went through a struggle she NEVER went through what I did. They be so ungrateful. I was in class taking down notes when I called to the office. What butch done lied on me now. Bitches kill me coming in KY city when they knowing really they ain't fucking with me. I walked down the hall irritated. I walked in the office and said what do I need to do. I walked in and seen Sasha.
Me"What Yhu need man ion like yo low down ass"
Her" I wanted yhu to meet yhur sister"
Me"BITCH I HAVE ONE SISTER NO MORE ONE A FUCKING TEIN THAT YHU RUINED BITCH HAD ME GET RAPPED GET THE FUCK OUT IF YHU HAVE A CHILD TELL HER I WISH HER LUCK WITH YO DUSTY STANKY ASS PUSDY TO LOOSE!! "
I got up and went back to class bitch I ain't claiming no more of yo kids Bitches ungrateful. I seen August and ran to him. I missed my baby I swear he finally moved down here.

⛽co~writer ⛽

I just wanted to let Yhu guys see how Laila lives and feels and why she moved. Hope yhu like
Read/comment/vote/share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...