Untrusted Love (Little Nightm...

By SniffSniffTea

When the core four LN characters wind up in UA high, the students must learn how to take care of them as the... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note/ AU info
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not Really a Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
??
Credits

Chapter 18

1.6K 78 35
By SniffSniffTea

(Nezu's POV)

Nezu had picked the kids up himself. The rain had stopped briefly so he took the chance to bring them to his office before it started again. The students had given him an update on the kids and it gave Nezu an idea.

Mono tightly gripped Six's hand on the way, a feeling of needing to protect her. Seven wore his headphones and stayed close to Nezu who held an umbrella just in case the rain started again. RG was quite alright in the rain, showing off her quirk by catching the stray drops that fell down and flinging them into nearby puddles. Soon the stray drops began to fall more often as it started to rain again. Mono looked up at the gloomy sky and, if possible, held Six's hand more tightly. RG squealed with delight and flipped her raincoat hood on as she ran about.

"C'mon guys, it's fun!" She called, waving over to Seven. The boy timidly got out into the rain. The water hit his skin and Seven froze, eyes softening under his hair.

"This is my first time feeling the rain" he breathed.

"I've seen it before and heard it but never actually-" Seven stopped as a drop hit his pale nose. He whipped it off with his sleeve and smiled, liking the cool feeling. RG splashed into a deep puddle and some of the water got Six. She growled playfully and let go of Mono's hand to chase RG. Seven chased after the two, smiling happily. Mono stayed by Nezu's side and under the safe and dryness of the umbrella.

"Don't you want to join your friends?" The principal asked. Mono nodded but pointed to his mask.

"Other kids used to make fun of my face," Mono explained.

"From school?" Nezu asked. The boy nodded but then seemed confused.

"I never told you I've been to school before?" He questioned. Nezu shrugged.

"Well, no one else is around in this weather and I don't judge" Nezu winked and gestured to himself. "I'll hold your mask until we get inside". Mono smiled brightly and took off his bag. Nezu neatly folded it and then put it into his pocket. Mono excitedly ran out to join the others, ignoring his previous fears. Nezu watched the kids splash around and play tips with each other. He admired how far out of their shells they'd come. They still seemed a little skittish but from what he heard about them when they first arrived, they were improving tremendously.

Once inside, Seven got to experience the coldness from rain for the first time too. He shivered and hugged his arms. Nezu helped them dry off with some towels but then the thunder started again. Seven covered his ears and Mono tensed. RG ran to the window.

"Look! There are lights in the sky!" RG laughed excitedly, pointing to a flash of lightning. Six perked up at that. Mono and Seven's moods worsened. Just then, the door opened and two figures entered.

"Eri!" The kids called and ran to meet their friend. Mirio smiled as the five kids group-hugged, it was very cute. Nezu welcomed the student and gave him some tea. Another crash of thunder and this time it caught all the kids off guard. Their heads darted around in fear.

"Wanna know what helps me when I'm scared?" Mirio asked. The kids looked up at him.

"Learning about it so I can understand it better" the boy exclaimed. Nezu nodded in agreement.

"Then I'm not so scared anymore" Mirio smiled gently and sat down. Nezu got a small device from his desk and placed it on the floor. A holographic 3D model of a beach was projected.

"It all starts with water," Mirio started, pointing to the waves.

(Eri's POV)

It had been maybe an hour and the kids had been taught out. With the new knowledge of what was going on outside, the thunder and lightning didn't seem so bad anymore.

"Guys look! It's one of those rainbows" Seven called pointing out at the sky. The kids ran to the window and pressed their faces to the glass.

"Woah~" they awed at the bright colours and pretty hues.

"The world is amazing," Mono smiled.

"I'm back~" Nezu called, bringing in a tray with cups of hot chocolate. The kids sipped away happily, enjoying the new taste, when RG thought of a question.

"Why aren't we training with the pro heros today?" She asked.

"They were called into a mission," Nezu explained before slurping some tea.

"We can play together today" Eri smiled. Aizawa had a small spare room transformed into a playroom for her and the others. Eri turned up to Mirio.

"Please can we go to the play room? Please~?" She asked using her biggest and cutest puppy eyes.

Mirio had no chance. How could he say 'no' to that angel? Those eyes were too big and cute for him to handle. He sighed again and thanked the gods that villains didn't have eyes like that. The five kids tumbled around and showed Eri how to play hide the boot.

"So since we don't have a boot.. we can use this" Mono started and picked up a small yellow foam block.

"Everyone has to cover their eyes," Six instructed. Seven, RG and Eri nodded.

"Then we hide it and you guys have to find it" Mono finished.

The kids played find the boot for some time and the scores were pretty tied up.

"And now, the final game of hide the boot will begin" Mirio declared. "And our competitors are playing for everything because winner takes ALL!" The kids laughed at how serious Mirio was taking it. Mono and Six stood by the door and held the block. Eri, Seven and RG closed their eyes. Mono winked at Six and she winked back. The two tip toed over to Mirio and handed him the block. He gave the two a thumbs up and they continued to walk around the room to throw off the others.

"Mono and Six, have you placed the block?" Mirio asked, still holding the block in his lap. Mono and Six laughed and nodded.

"On your marks, get set...GO!" Mirio called dramatically. The three opened their eyes and frantically searched around the room, completely overlooking Mirio who held the block.

Ten minutes of searching later and no one had found it yet.

"Are sure you placed it?" RG asked for the hundredth time.

"Very sure," Six smiled back. Mirio was biting his tongue to stop himself from laughing. Eri looked up at him with questioning eyes. Oh god not the eyes again Mirio pleaded in his mind. Eri scanned him for any clues as to where the block might be when her gaze fell on his hands, or more specifically, what was in them.

"I see it! I see it!" She called out, pointing accusingly at Mirio.

"And we have our winner!" Mirio laughed, unable to contain himself for any longer. The kids all squealed happily and cheered Eri for winning the game of hide the boot.

"Now, how about some lunch?"

It was the end of the day soon enough. Mirio took the kids back to the dorms where dinner was already waiting. Ashido couldn't sit still. She kept mumbling about 'tomorrow is Friday, we can go shopping'. Denki had been sitting with the nome and teaching it to play cards and was sorely losing, despite his best efforts. He couldn't even understand it properly, he would just guess what it was saying. Seven watched happily as Denki repeatedly lost to the nome. RG went to the group of girls as they planned what shops to go to the next day. Six and Eri sat at the table whilst talking to one another. Mono wasn't seen. Todoroki was the first to notice.

"Hey Six, where'd Mono go?" He asked.

"He went to the bathroom," Six replied.

Mono was making his way back to the group when he entered the lounge. As soon as he was two steps in, the lights flickered before blowing out. Mono stared in confusion. A blue glow suddenly blinded him through his mask. The TV blared with static that rang through his ears. Mono cupped his head and doubled over. He grunting at the migraine that flared in his mind as he walked towards the TV. He had his hand out, ready to hit the screen when a loud voice spoke.

"What the hell did you do to the lights?" Bakugou scolded, fiddling with the broken switch. Mono snapped out of his trance when the lights finally turned on again.

"You in the habit of breaking things?!" The student snapped as the TV turned off as quickly as it turned on. Mono felt more confusion and guilt as he realised what he had been moments from doing. It confirmed his fears from that morning. He was coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 17.4K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...
102K 2.6K 22
¡Depressed Kaminari AU! Denki Kaminari has had it rough. He has to work hard enough in school so he stays in, all while taking care of a young seven...
698 18 17
After escaping the Signal Tower, Six and Mono are approached by a strange-looking lady, who takes them to her home. There are multiple children there...
243K 4.3K 51
Fan fiction based on the manga and anime My Hero Academia (Mostly fluff and soft moments with a few action and propelling scenes) (Some events may be...