𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪 - ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴ...

Von WBW_community

ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ? ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ... Mehr

☛ Adrestia - The guide Corner☚
☛The steps to start ☚
☛What is cliche? How to avoid it?☚
☛ The interview - Bugnoo ☚
☛ Mode and atmosphere in writing ☚
☛ Cover, Blurb, Title and impression ☚
☛ Final points ☚
☛ Writer's Block ☚
☛ The special interview: Kim Namjoon ☚
☛ Interview : Nethu ☚
☛ What is Graphics? ☚
☛15 Tips for beginners in Graphics☚
☛A designer's view☚
☛Interview : Drea☚
☛Coolest trends in Graphics☚
☛Best apps for beginners☚
☛Interview : Fabi ☚
☛Technical skills for graphic designing☚
☛Best Color Combinations ☚
☛Best Color Combinations (Pt.2) ☚
☛Interview : Ela ☚

☛ The interview: Georgia ☚

82 21 22
Von WBW_community

Hello there, we are WBW. We have conducted this interview with the help of one of our best interviewers.

Rabi: Rabisworld02

Hi there, how are all of you? I am Rabi and today I am having one of best authors as our guest. Give an applause for:

TzoBngtn

Hello, I'm Georgia from Greece. I'm 24 years old, and everyone calls me Tzo (it's pronounced as Jo). I'm a professional dancer and dance teacher.

My wattpad name is TzoBngtn — it was the first name I came up with in 2018 when I became an army. I love BTS so I used my nickname and bangtan to create my username.

Rabi: Hi there Tzo, I am really honored to have a talk with you. Thank you so much for joining us today.

So my first question is, how did you come come across Wattpad? 

Tzo: I had met some people back in 2018 who liked kpop and they also told me about wattpad. I didn't know anything about it, but I made an account because I wanted to check it out and that's how I started reading taekook fanfics.

Rabi: It was a pleasant dicision of yours to get into Kpop. Moving on, what inspired you to write?

Tzo: As I said, I started reading taekook fanfics and it fascinated me how someone can create their own story however they want it and share it, receive feedback, discuss it with others, and just put their thoughts into it. So I got this urge to write my own story and I did. I didn't know anything about writing back then, I just wanted to get my story out there.

Not so much for people to see and support me, but for me, writing was an escape from everything that was happening in my life and it still is.

Rabi: It's really motivational as how you have dealt and overcome your problem. So glad to see you having a virtual carrier as a writer. Are you a multi-stan? Which groups you like and follow them regularly?

Tzo: I only stan BTS. I enjoy kpop and listen to other groups like NCT 127, Seventeen, Stray Kids, Exo, SuperM, Got7, TXT, but I don't stan any other group. They're all very talented of course. I also love khip hop and ballads. I just love korean music and Korea.

Rabi: It's good. I have seen a few people who love one group and stan them but hate other idols as well. It's good to see you respecting other idols as well.

My next question is, which story of yours has made you proud and why?

Tzo: I'm proud of all the stories I've created because I've poured my heart into each one. But I think "The Change Within" is maybe a tad closer to my heart. Writing about a boy who's broken, angry all the time, and just fighting with his demons every day was challenging but also familiar to me.

I've been through some stuff and I usually isolate myself when I'm having a hard time, so I relate a lot to Jungkook's character. "Real Life" is also a story I'm very proud of because I've included a few personal experiences and I'm happy I found the courage to share them, but unfortunately when I wrote it my writing skills weren't that good. I still need to edit that story😅

Rabi: I see, you have an inspirational carrier. The true writer is the one who knows how to mold the reality into the realm of fiction in order to get to reader's mind. How was your experience while being a rookie writer?

Tzo: I would rate it 3 out of 5.

Rabi: You have a quite fan following. Did you ever face any rude reader ? Or any harsh feedback? How did you face it?

Tzo: First of all, I had never imagined I'd get so many followers and reads and just so much support. It's overwhelming. I'll always be grateful for that and for all of you who support me.

I only had about four encounters with rude readers in the past four years. I'm not the type who will sit and fight with someone through a screen — I know it's not worth my time or energy, so I just replied kindly and tried to stop any "fight" that was happening. When they continued it, I just blocked them and problem solved!

Rabi: It can be a headache sometimes, even after we put warnings in the start to leave if you don't like, some people tend to come and annoy the author to the point to get themselves block. I am a writer myself and I do the same. It's good to keep it in that way.

Have you ever faced writer block? Would you like to share with us how do you deal with it?

Tzo: I've never really faced writer's block. The times I couldn't write was because I was tired and couldn't focus. But I know that reading helps with writer's block. Also, when I wasn't feeling so creative, I just wrote whatever came to my mind and edited it another day. That helps too.

Rabi: I tend to go outside if I get writer's block but yes, I will surely keep your tip in my mind. 😅.
Are you a student or bread winner ? How do you manage to keep with Wattpad while dealing with your personal life?

Tzo: Bread winner (unfortunately😂). When I was still studying, I wanted to grow up quickly and be independent and stuff. And now I want to go back to being a kid without responsibilities and bills to pay, lol. Life is hard, guys. And unfair.

Anyway, writing takes a lot of time and focus so it's hard to write constantly because I don't have much free time with work, and when I do I'm just so physically and often mentally tired that I can't write.

So I try to write on Sundays — on my day off basically — and in the mornings if I wake up early. It's challenging to deal with everything, but I just love writing.

Rabi: Your answer motivated me a lot, I am also both, a student as well as a bread winner and I agree with you. It can be hectic sometimes.

Any Future goal you wanna reach as a writer on wattpad?

Tzo: I'm satisfied with what I've achieved so far to be honest. Just having so many followers and reads is way more than I could ever imagine. But the most important is all the people who support me and interact with me in everything I post.

It's really amazing to connect with so many people all around the world. Maybe it'd be nice if I became a wattpad star writer, but I haven't even searched about how it works yet.

Rabi: Good, Would you like to share some of your likes with your readers and us?

Tzo: Well, I like dance. I always loved dancing actually so I'm happy I can do what I love. I like music (can't go anywhere without my earphones), coffee, writing, reading, and kdramas. I also like drawing, but I suck at it😅

Rabi: I also like dancing but guess, I am not good enough. 😅 But it doesn't stop me from trying. Do you watch kdramas? Any special recommendations for us?

Tzo: Yeeess, I love kdramas. I haven't watched anything in the last three months I think because my time is already limited and I know I'll get obsessed if I start watching something and I won't stop watching until I finish it. A few of my favorites are :

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes,
Flower of Evil,
It's Okay to Not Be Okay,
Vincenzo,
Hand: The Guest,
Itaewon Class,
The Fiery Priest,
The Penthouse,
Mouse,
The Veil,
The Player,
Healer.

Rabi: It's really a long list, I will make sure to add some of them to my own list as well. What are your dislikes both in online and offline world?

Tzo: In the online world, I don't like the power of anonymity. Like, there are so many people who choose to spread hate just because they're anonymous. Behind every account there's a real person who maybe is struggling with something. Please don't be mean just because you have nothing better to do.

And in the offline world, I don't like lies and "fake" people. People often care only about themselves and remember you when they need something. That's fake to me, when they, let's say, text you to check on you but they actually want to just ask for something. I tend to grow distant from these people, that's why I have like one best friend and two friends.

Rabi: I agree with you on both aspects. Online bullying or better say cyber bullying is getting common and it needs to be taken care of. In offline world, all have their lives and all of them are attached to each other only because of some reason.

It was really good talking with you. We will be very pleased if you rate this interview as to how you liked it?

Tzo: I would like to rate it 10 out of 10. It was really nice talking to you, thank you so much for inviting me.

Rabi: Thank you so much for joining us.

*** Curtains fall ***

WBW: Thank you so much for joining us, we are very pleased to get you as our audience. We are thankful to our guest and interviewer for their cooperation. We would be back with new articles and interviews for the next weekend. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7K 1.1K 18
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ------ 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨�...
145K 7.5K 35
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰�...
132K 2.7K 18
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤...
4.4K 362 25
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱...