Love Story - Xianwang (Englis...

By Cute_YilingLaozu

Xianwang Competition Participant's Works More

Love Story

2.8K 64 61
By Cute_YilingLaozu

In a village located in the territory of the Arga Kingdom, there lived a brother and sister named Lan Xinchen and Lan Wangji.

The two brothers live under a simple house, Lan Xichen works as a waiter in a food stall not far from his house while Lan Wangji is a storybook writer.

One sunny morning Lan Xichen said goodbye to his sister to go to work.

"Brother is going to work, does wangji need anything?" Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji who was sitting on the living room floor.

Seen there are papers neatly arranged on the left and right of his sister's desk, don't forget the black ink.

To which he shook his head and turned around

"Be careful sis" continued lan wangji

Meanwhile, Lan Xichen smiled and left the house, while Lan Wangji continued to write books.

Lan wangji is now focusing on making books, he is so focused now that it's noon, lan wangji stops his work for a moment and goes to the kitchen to make lunch.

Not long after lunch was finished and rushed to eat it, because after lunch Lan Wangji had to deliver his written books to be sold at the bookstore.

After finishing lunch, now Wangji is getting ready to leave, in his hand there is a wooden box carved with clouds containing a collection of his books.

After walking quite a distance, he finally arrived at the bookstore where he was selling his works, the shop was very busy when he entered. Soon Lan Wangji was greeted by Weening the shop owner.

"Sis Wangji's story book is so perfect that it's sold out in my shop" Weening suddenly cheered

"I deliver according to your order" said Wangji who ignored Weening's compliment, his hand reached out to hand over a box containing books

"Thank you brother wangji" Weening replied happily accepting Wangji's book box

"Let's have tea" Weening asked

Lan Wangji also rocked Weening's invitation and soon he nodded.

Weening brought lan wangji into the shop and soon found the door, weening ordered one of his employees to open the door after which he gave a box containing books to his employees for re-examination, the room looks like a living room. Lan Wangji entered following Weening who entered first.

"You know? Yesterday the younger brother of Raja Arga came to my shop, I really didn't expect that he would come here" Weening said as soon as he sat down and was followed by Lan Wangji

"The younger brother of the king of the arga bought a book made by you wangji, great isn't it?!" the spirit of weening

While wangji remained silent behind his flat face but secretly his heart was very happy.

"The younger brother of Raja Arga bought two of your books, one entitled Moon among the Clouds and the other, if I'm not mistaken, the adventure of a thousand loves," continued Weening fiery.

While Weening continued to talk about how proud he was of the incident, Lan Wangji was determined to work even harder for his books.

After listening to Weening's story for a long time, Lan Wangji finally said goodbye and returned to his house, he would deliver the rest of his books the next morning.

After walking for a long time, Lan Wangji finally got home and started cooking while waiting for his brother to come home.

after he finished cleaning himself, shortly lan wangji went to the dining room after lan wangji finished with his business, it turned out that his brother had been seen in the dining room.

"Sorry, big brother is hungry to smell your cooking" said Lan Xichen smiling

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji wordlessly walked towards the dining table and sat opposite his brother.

"It seems that my sister is happy, want to share with brother?" Lan Xichen asked

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji talked about what happened at the bookstore and then ate his dinner after hearing Lan Xichen's reply.

In a family kingdom...

A young man was seen focusing on reading a book in his hand, accompanied by a snack made by a loyal servant standing near his master.

Soon the sound of footsteps was heard approaching but was ignored by
the young man.

After a while the footsteps stopped right in front of the young man.

"Xueyang"

"Xueyang"

"Xueyang!!!"

"Yes sis!" The young man named Xueyang was shocked after hearing the scream

"Why are you shouting?" Xueyang wondered as he picked up the book that had fallen under the chair

"Brother has called you repeatedly but you didn't hear" replied the older brother with a shake of his head

However, his eyes accidentally looked at the book in his sister's hand.

Staring at Xueyang's book for a long time, Xueyang, who saw the direction of his brother's gaze, immediately hid his book.

"What do you want?! Do you want to burn my book?" Xueyang accused while hiding the book behind his back

"Brother wants to read it" replied her sister

"Pfttt,, hahaha a aristocratic king, noble Wei Wuxian wants to read a book like this?" Xueyang amazed while holding back laughter

"Am I wrong?" King Wei Wuxian muttered quietly

"Big brother usually reads royal reports, it's really weird to want to read a book like this" continued Xueyang

"Brother only borrowed, in three days I will return it" persuaded the king of wei wuxian

"But you have to promise me, on my birthday, you have to invite the author of this book," said Xueyang

"Brother is ready" said the king of wei wuxian

"This, don't forget to return it after my birthday because I want to take it to my study," said Xueyang, handing over the book.

While the king of wei wuxian accepted while nodding in understanding to answer his sister, after that he left without a word.

Meanwhile, Xueyang looked at his brother meaningfully.

King Wei Wuxian has now arrived in his room with his brother's book, wanting to check whether this book is a good read or not.

Sitting in front of his desk, now king wei wuxian is focused on reading a book, sentence by sentence is unreadable now king wei wuxian has finished reading it.

"This book is very good, it's only natural that the little brat wants to meet the author" said the king of wei wuxian

Then now he got up from his seat and headed for the big window across the room, enjoying the beauty of the moon and stars among the night clouds.

"According to the title," said King Wei Wuxian, glancing at the book in his left hand.

Three days later...

The morning atmosphere of the Arga kingdom now looks crowded, the servants and soldiers seem busy preparing a birthday event for the younger brother of King Wei Wuxian, decorative decorations have been neatly installed in various corners of the room.

Several people seemed to guide the servants to complete their duties, while the owner of the show was currently in the bookstore to find out the author's address.

"This is the address of the writer that the prince wanted, right?" Weening said politely, his hand
put down a piece of paper containing the address

"Thank you sir, I'm sorry" Xueyang said goodbye

Xueyang immediately turned around and went out followed by his entourage without waiting for Weening's reply, while Weening just stared at the prince from the Arga Kingdom.

"Lan Wangji is great" Weening muttered

Now the Xueyang group has arrived at the house that has the words LAN BROTHER on it, for a moment looked at the writing and then stepped forward to visit the writer's house.
his favorite.

Knocked on the door and within three knocks the door opened, a man dressed in all white with a headband on his forehead appeared.

"Good morning" Xueyang said nervously

For a moment, Lan Wangji looked at the young man in front of him and then paid his respects

"Greetings from me, Prince Arga, it's an honor for me if the prince visits my residence, please come in," said Lan Wangji.

Xueyang walked in followed by Lan Wangji while his soldiers waited outside the door, after sitting down Xueyang started to make noises regarding his arrival.

"I mean coming here to invite you to my birthday party, I'm a fan of your story books and want you to come later as a form of your hard work" said Xueyang

"You can donate your books in the royal library for my big family to enjoy later" continued Xueyang excitedly

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji was silent when he heard the prince's words in front of him

"It's an honor for me, Prince Arga, if the prince likes my work," answered Lan Wangji with respect

Xueyang smiled then handed the roll of paper on the table, lan wangji looked at it and put it behind his hanfu.

"Don't forget to come tonight, I have already told my friends that I will make you come to my party" Xueyang replied confidently

"I will come prince" replied lan wangji

Xueyang stood up and was followed by Lan Wangji, saluting the prince to which Prince Xueyang nodded his head.

Lan wangji saw the prince arga's entourage until he didn't realize the group had disappeared along with their firm steps, lan wangji entered and closed the door himself still not believing the invitation tonight.

Lan wangji is grateful that today he is not doing his writing assignment, moves to sit in the living room lan wangji is now unrolling an invitation from prince arga, glossy black ink indicates that this is an important invitation from a great person.

"I'll take my brother" mumbled lan wangji

Lan Wangji looked at the window on his right, it seemed that it was time for lunch to immediately get up from his seat and start cooking.

Afternoon became evening, now Lan Xichen has returned from the tavern and is sitting with his sister listening to the arrival of Prince Arga and the party tonight.

"Brother will take Wangji and wait outside, the invitation is for Wangji, you don't dare to come with Wangji to the palace" said Lan Xichen

"Calm down brother will wait for wangji to finish" Lan Xichen continued when he saw his sister's eyes look worried

"Brother will help wangji prepare to come to the party" said lan xichen making lan wangji happy behind his flat face

lan xichen went to take a shower while lan wangji just stayed silent in the living room.

It didn't feel like it was night, Lan Xichen now locked the door and invited Lan Wangji to go to the party.

The distance between a simple and a relative's house is not too far from the family kingdom, so when they arrived on the city street, there were already many people who were most likely invited guests.

When we arrived at the Royal gate one of the guards asked for an invitation to the guest, one of them was Lan Wangji

"Brother will be waiting at the food stall near the inn" Lan Xichen pointed while the younger brother nodded in understanding

Lan Xichen went to where he was going while Lan Wangji had already handed over an invitation to the guard and was soon invited in.

Entering the palace courtyard which seemed crowded with guests, the decorations along the way to the main room had enlivened Lan Wangji's eyes.

He went straight to the main royal room where the prince arga's party was held, because of the many unknown people and Wangji decided to enjoy the party atmosphere in silence.

Not long after the party seemed to start, one of the guards shouted the name of the king and the prince would soon enter the party room, the guests immediately stopped talking and turned towards the entrance.

From the direction of the entrance, two valiant male figures entered the room, the king's blood red robes were embroidered with gold while the blue prince's robes were embroidered with white gold. Everyone saluted these two men as they walked towards the small stage where the owner of the event would be.

"I am the king of wei wuxian, thank you for the invited guests who attended my sister's party, we will start the event immediately" said the king of wei wuxian

Everyone was fascinated by the arga king, including lan wangji who stood in the middle of the guests but pushed the thought out of lan wangji's mind, the party started smoothly from the main event of prince xueyang to the banquet.

Lan wangji almost forgot his gift to give to the prince, he moved from where he was sitting to the stage where there was prince xueyang and king wei wuxian.

"Happy birthday prince, accept a small gift from me" said Lan Wangji after that gave a small wooden box

"Wow, thank you" Prince Xueyang happily said as he accepted the gift

"Wait a little longer I have something" Prince Xueyang ordered to Lan Wangji

Prince Xueyang got off the stage to go somewhere, while Lan Wangji looked awkward in front of King Wei Wuxian.

"Congratulations on your brother's event, Your Majesty the King" said Lan Wangji respectfully

Meanwhile, King Wei Wuxian, who had been staring at Lan Wangji from the start, seemed to be taken aback by Lan Wangji's words.

"Thank you for coming" the king of wei wuxian nervously replied

Soon, Prince Xueyang brought four of his friends along with a book in his hand and a waiter brought a drinking glass.

"This is the author of my favorite book" said prince xueyang

"Really?" said Prince Xueyang's friends

The four of them shook hands with Lan Wangji.

After that Prince Xueyang was busy talking with his friends.

showing off how great he was to be able to bring in the original writer, and lan wangji who felt he was no longer needed decided to leave.

"Drink first sir as a token of my gratitude" said Xueyang while pointing at the waiter who followed him earlier

Lan Wangji went straight to the front of the waiter and immediately drank it and then put the glass back on the waiter's tray.

"Thank you for inviting me to an important prince event, I once again say goodbye to myself," said goodbye to Lan Wangji with a respectful greeting.

"Be careful" king wei wuxian replied

"You're welcome, see you soon" replied Prince Xueyang

Lan wangji immediately got off the stage where the king and prince were, when he came out of the banquet hall lan wangji felt himself slowly dizzy but lan wangji ignored and quickly headed to where his brother was, the longer the dizziness got worse
It made the distance between the palace courtyard and the main royal gate feel very far.

Trying to be strong but one step later he fell to the ground, he tried his best to get up to support his heavy body, but when he managed to stand up two seconds later he fell back down, this time someone helped him.

The smell of wood mixed with fresh grass for some reason made him feel comfortable.

"I'll help," said the helper

Hearing a familiar voice, Lan Wangji immediately looked at the helper and how surprised King Wei Wuxian was the one who helped him.

Lan wangji had wanted to speak but it was too late to be carried by king wei wuxian, honestly lan wangji felt the comfort that his late parents gave him.

For some reason, Lan Wangji wanted to cry, while King Wei Wuxian rushed to his room.

After arriving in front of the king wei wuxian's room, the two guards opened the sturdy door and the king of wei wuxian rushed in and immediately put lan wangji carefully on the bed.

"Guard!!!" King wei wuxian shouted

Soon two bodyguards came

"We are facing you, Your Majesty the King," replied the guard

"Quickly call the court physician to come here" King wei wuxian ordered

"Do it noble" replied the guard

The bodyguards immediately left to finish their duties while king wei wuxian held onto lan wangji's hand, lan wangji felt comfortable when his hand was gripped but was awkward at the same time, wanted to shake off his grip but lan wangji didn't dare to do that so he just stayed silent.

Soon the healer came with the two bodyguards and reported it, after being ordered to leave now it's the turn of the healer to check on Lan Wangji's condition.

"Yes, noble king, this master is exhausted to the point of making himself dizzy and weak, I suggest this master to rest for a while after drinking the potion from me" said the healer while handing the potion stored in a small bamboo segment

"Thank you, you can come back" said King Wei Wuxian

The healer was silent for a moment, after the king of wei wuxian cleared his throat, then the healer came to his senses and rushed out.

Now king wei wuxian is helping to drink the potion that the healer gave to lan wangji, lan wangji is careful to drink it so as not to contaminate king wei wuxian's place. King Wei Wuxian placed the potion container on the small table near his bed, feeling that he had been drunk.

"Thank you for helping me, your noble king," said Lan Wangji

"Same" replied King Wei Wuxian who looked into Lan Wangji's eyes

Lan wangji looked confused and nervous at the king of wei wuxian but when lan wangji's golden eyes stared at the lips of king wei wuxian for some reason, he suddenly became entangled, wu wuxian was caught in the charm of king wei wuxian.

I don't know how long the two of them stared at each other until King Wei Wuxian pushed Lan Wangji slowly on his bed, King Wei Wuxian's face came closer and pressed his lips to Lan Wangji's.

Kissing slowly but turned into lust, I don't know what possessed the two of them until Lan Wangji slowly followed the kiss of King Wei Wuxian even though he wasn't as clever, it took a long time for Lan Wangji's lips to turn to Lan Wangji's neck and Adam's apple while stripping Lan Wangji of his clothes. Lan wangji sighed heavily and leaned his body towards the wei wuxian king.

It didn't take long now that Lan Wangji was seen without a thread, King Wei Wuxian stared in awe at Lan Wangji who now made King Wei Wuxian even more deeply in love.

Reaching both hands and wangji towards his clothes

"I have fallen into the abyss of your charm and I believe I will not be able to return" said the king of wei wuxian

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji has now sat down, followed by King Wei Wuxian, helping him to take off his clothes until nothing remains like Lan Wangji.

"Allow me to close the abyss of my enchantment so that King Wei Wuxian won't be able to get out" replied Lan Wangji.

Now the king of wei wuxian pushed lan wangji back down on his bed, the king of wei wuxian gently and eagerly fondled every inch of his idol's body.

From top to bottom, the king of wei wuxian fondled with love as if he didn't let an inch be missed, right, the king of wei wuxian now returned to lan wangji's chest and fondled him, more precisely, lan wangji's two beautiful nipples.

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji gently squeezed King Wei Wuxian's hair.

"Be the king of my heart" said the king of wei wuxian

Lan Wangji felt that the king of wei wuxian asked permission to enter his life deeper giving a nod of his head in response.

Loosening with one finger to the core slowly but gradually getting faster and now king wei wuxian added up to two fingers, lan wangji just sighed resignedly under the confines of king wei wuxian.

King Wei Wuxian stopped feeling that he was ready, before that King Wei Wuxian gently rubbed the cloud carving ribbon on Lan Wangji's forehead.

"May I let it go?" asked the king of wei wuxian

To which the master nodded, King Wei Wuxian then removed the cloud-engraved foreheadband and placed it on the right pillow.

King Wei Wuxian then turned to the core, pushing slowly so as not to hurt Lan Wangji.

However, seeing the moans of the idol's heart made King Wei Wuxian not have the heart and immediately unite with one beat, Lan Wangji sighed in pain making King Wei Wuxian immediately embraced him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" said King Wei Wuxian while gently rubbing Lan Wangji's back

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji hugged King Wei Wuxian tightly while enduring the pain.

"Movement" Lan Wangji said as his crying died down

Now without making the idol of the heart endure the pain any longer, the king of wei wuxian immediately moved his core in the pit of heaven lan wangji, the sound of sighs filled every corner of the king's wei wuxian spacious room.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, Xueyang heard and saw through the gap in the slightly ajar door.

"Brother always burns my adult books and now I see the real thing, I'm finished if I get caught" Xueyang muttered ignoring the guard in front of his brother's room

Xueyang slowly closed the door, got up and approached his friends who were in the main room and asked him to go somewhere.

Meanwhile outside the kingdom...

Lan Xichen is now facing off against Prince Xueyang and his four friends.

"I'm here to say that my sister is being sent by my brother to write a story book, my sister really likes the stories made by lan wangji, therefore I ask for permission to let lan wangji stay at the palace until tomorrow afternoon" said prince xueyang

"I'm honored to hear praise for my sister's work, I allow it Prince Xueyang" Lan Xichen replied respectfully

"Thank you for giving permission, my brother will guarantee service as long as lord lan wangji does his job" said prince xueyang

"I said goodbye, goodbye" Prince Xueyang said goodbye and left Lan Xichen, followed by his friends.

"Be careful prince Xueyang" Lan Xichen replied respectfully

lan xichen smiled seeing the prince xueyang who had passed, in lan xichen's heart he felt proud of the results of his brother's hard work, he never thought that his work would be liked by the king of the arga kingdom.

"May your work shine even more my brother" Lan Xichen prayer

"I just found out that the prince's job is to lie to someone" Xueyang thought, annoyed when he remembered that his books were burned by King Wei Wuxian.

King Wei Wuxian's room...

The king of wei wuxian unceasingly worships lan wangji's body, treats with care

although the activity looks full of lust. The fragrance in King Wei Wuxian's room was filled with irresistible love and desire.

Kings of wei wuxian and lan wangji have carried out various positions, soon the king of wei wuxian will soon arrive for the second time while lan wangji for the umpteenth time.

King Wei Wuxian hugged Lan Wangji, whose position was back down as it was at the beginning of the activity, while whispering the words of King Wei Wuxian's love, filling Lan Wangji's hole in Heaven with his liquid love, then Lan Wang Ji, who wet their bodies with the liquid of Love.

"I love you my dear" said the king of wei wuxian

"Lan wangji" said lan wangji

"I love you lan wangji and after this I will face your family" said king wei wuxian with a smile

"Go" replied Lan Wangji while gently caressing the cheek of the king of Arga

King wei wuxian caught lan wangji's hand and kissed for a long time, lan wangji was secretly touched by the love of king wei wuxian.

"Would wangji marry this wei wuxian king?" asked the wei wuxian king hopefully

"Yes, wangji wants to marry ya noble king wei wuxian" replied lan wangji

King wei wuxian slowly made lan wangji sit down and hugged him back, the virility of king wei wuxian who was still nestled in the hole of heaven lan wangji was getting more and more entrenched

However, King Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji ignored him, choosing to feel the emotion after the impromptu proposal.

"Lan wangji is the first and last in my heart" said the king of wei wuxian

"King Wei Wuxian is the first and last in my heart" Lan Wangji replied

"Allow Wangji to write down our meeting and our love journey so that our children will remember us when we are no longer young"

"Perpetuating our love story in my book" asked Lan Wangji hopefully

"Capture it, so they know our love story is as beautiful as this" replied the king of wei wuxian

King Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji's lips again and then continued his love affair, witnessed by the moon and the stars.

the end.

Culiybulli6 Contest Participants' Works

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 9
This ff is taken from mzds novel but somewhat different... I am changing plot according to my story.. It's my first time writing so I hope people lov...
1K 92 7
Synopsis: In a world of cultivation, where bonds of friendship and love are tested, Wei Ying, a mischievous and charismatic young man, forms an unbre...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
24K 437 27
YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS ONE TO READ THE OTHER BOOK THE REWRITE IS BETTER ITS CALLED ADOPTED BY KRASHLYN An 18 year old girl lives with an abusive...