Fallout ▷ Stilinski

simplystiles- által

[ BOOK THREE ] ❝ the fallout is still coming, it won't stop for anything. ❞ Money makes the world go round, a... Több

Fallout » Stiles Stilinski
Chapter 1. "Camping Trip"
Chapter 2. Sardine Girl Porno
Chapter 3. Teenagers Don't Eat Deer
Chapter 4. The Hale Vault
Chapter 6. Deputy McHottie
Chapter 7. Date-bait
Chapter 8. The Transition
Chapter 9. One Kiss
Chapter 10. Lethal Lacrosse Player
Chapter 11. Not a Wishing Well
Chapter 12. Breathing Slow
Chapter 13. Aptitude Testing
Chapter 14. Supernatural Super-Virus
Chapter 15. Compartmentalizing
Chapter 16. An Argent Reunion
Chapter 17. Raincheck
Chapter 18. Already Dead-Pool
Chapter 19. Omitting Certain Truths
Chapter 20. Reason #394
Chapter 21. Liam Dunbaby
Chapter 22. Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 23. Draining
Chapter 24. Adios

Chapter 5. Stiles the Rapper

41.1K 1.3K 1.6K
simplystiles- által

I was exuding energy as I sprung out of bed this morning. I slept for a total of six hours and I feel as if I've been in hibernation. I am completely rested, no exhaustion or fatigue left in my body. It's been one week since the whole Kate incident, and since that night I have slept rather soundly every chance I got. I'm pretty sure I'm to the point to where I can't sleep any more because I've done it so much. My body healed from the electric shock that evening, and I was back to one hundred percent health... but with a few added tricks. 

I'm faster, a hell of a lot faster than I had been before. I can hear things that I couldn't before. And I can smell things that would have been undetectable before. All of these abilities started up the morning after I was shocked. It's like that added jolt of electricity sped up the process of me becoming a wolf, even though I'm not a wolf. 

Kate called me an Admonowolf. Which I'm assuming is some sort-of hybrid type thing between a werewolf and an Admonere. According to Deaton, back in the Nogitsune days,  Admonowolf's are extremely rare. Most Admonere's don't take to the bite after they've already made the transition into becoming an Admonere... lucky me, being the exception. 

I have yet to tell Scott or Stiles about what Kate said to me, and I know that I need to let them in on what's happening to me... but I just don't think know is the best time. We are trying to help Peter, lord knows why because I hate him more than anything, find his 117 million dollars that was stolen from him, on top of finding Kate... which is a task in itself. 

Derek is now back into adult form, which I'm relieved and disappointed about. When he was younger he was more open with me, especially about how he trusts me and keeps thinking about being in love with me... and as much as I hate to say this, I want to know why. Derek Hale doesn't love anyone, other than his family. I certainly can't be the exception. Mainly because I haven't done anything for him to see me in that way at all. 

So, on top of all of that— I don't think now is the best time to drop the whole Admonowolf bomb on everyone. 

When I woke up this morning, I cleaned my room from head to toe. I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the windows, made the bed, did some laundry and I even organized my closet by color. All before my alarm went off for school. Scott left early, him and Stiles had Lacrosse practice before classes started this morning. Stiles came and picked him up, and gave me a hug and kiss for "good luck" before they left. 

While I'm thinking about it I should send him a text about that. 

Text to : stuhlinskiii aka bae

      good luck today handsome! i'll be there as soon as i can. i love you very much! x

Okay, so now that's done. I just need to take a shower and change and then I can head off to school. What should I wear today? While I was organizing my closet I realized that over sixty percent of it consisted of gray tops... so maybe I should pick a color from the other forty percent? Navy blue sounds good. Not too different from gray, but different enough to wear it doesn't fall into the gray category. 

And if Lydia says something to be about it, I'm gonna smack her. 

▴▵▴

"Hey! How'd practice go? Sorry, I was late because I sort of broke the door off the hinges when I was leaving this morning." I greeted Stiles as he walked up to my locker. 

His hair was pushed back and messily styled, due to the sweat and humidity outside from practice. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a plaid flannel type jacket over it, I wasn't the biggest fan of all the yellow... but he still looked adorable. 

Stiles quirked an eyebrow, "You broke the door off the hinges?"

"Yeah," I stated awkwardly, "my dad hasn't replaced them yet, it's on his list of repairs but I guess I just made it the top priority."

He nodded slowly, "Okay. Practice was terrible. There's this new freshman who's extremely good and his name is Liam, and we hate him, okay? You and I have to have a united front on this because I think Scott is starting to like him and I can't deal with this kid's smug little "I'm so good at lacrosse" attitude on top of the 117 million other problems we have right now." 

I blinked rapidly as the words spilled out of his mouth without so much as a second for him to take a breath. It still amazes me to this day how he is able to speak so fluidly and quickly at the same time. 

"Alright..." I said in confusion, not really knowing what he wanted me to respond back to him with. 

He nodded again, "Good. See, this is why I like you more than Scott." 

"Oh, that's why?" I chuckled as I pulled my History book out of my locker and dropped it into my backpack. I had it fourth period and I really would like to skip it today, we are doing some sort-of timeline project that Mr. Yukimura thinks we'll like, but he's so wrong. 

Stiles grinned, "Well that, and the fact that you're quite possible the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." 

I could feel my cheeks heating up, a blush threatening to expose itself. 

He took a step closer and pressed my locker door shut, forcing my back against it. My eyes widened as his lips twisted upwards into a smirk, "And let's just say that today, you look more than just beautiful." 

"My, oh my... Stilinski are you hitting on me?" I teased as I wrapped my arms around the base of his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. 

He rose an eyebrow, "That depends... is it working?"

"Yes." I responded before pressing my lips to his. 

Fireworks ignited in the pit of my stomach yet again. The feel of his soft lips overlapping mine always gets the same reaction. His kisses are so addictive, each time I kiss him I want more. I don't want to ever stop kissing him. I want to kiss him for the rest of my life. No talking. Just kissing. 

His hands traveled down to my waist and his fingertips pressed into my skin through my thin tank top. My body was on fire, in a good way. I could feel my switch flip instantly and I knew I was connected to Stiles. My heart beat picked up in pace in rhythm with his. My pelvis was heating up in anticipation from him. My head was spinning with memories of past make-out sessions that Stiles was focussing on. I love when this happens. I love experiencing our kisses through him, because he has a million different things going on in his body while it's happening. 

His tongue slipped through my lips and the tip grazed the roof of my mouth. Arousal flooded my body and my hips jerked forward slightly. He knew the exact way to kiss me to get me to react this way. I've said this before and I'll say it again, he's an expert in the field of Kasey Anne McCall... and he knows it. 

I was losing myself in him, like I always do. Every bit of fear, sadness or weariness inside of me melts away with his touch. He was my medicine, or as my mom called it, my anchor. 

I wear that necklace every single day. I sleep with it, I wear it in the shower— it never leaves me. The only time I ever took it off was when I had to stay in Eichan House. As soon as I was released, it was put back on and has been on me since. 

Stiles pulled back, pressing his forehead against mine, and smiling down at me like a lovestruck fool. I adored that expression on him, especially when the expression is because of me. 

"Mmmm, I love you." he hummed as he gingerly pressed kisses all over my forehead. 

I giggled to myself, "I love you too." 

He smiled before pecking my lips once more and pulling away, "Okay, get to class pretty ass." 

"Oh, that rhymed." I snorted as I adjusted my bag on my shoulder. He was so cute sometimes I swear. 

He nodded, "I'm becoming a rapper. I decided this morning." 

"And you can call your album, Stiles Freestyles' , oh my gosh this has to happen babe." I said encouragingly. 

Stiles grinned, "It will. Now, get to class babydoll, before you get a tardy. You're on the other side of campus." 

"Okay, okay. I can sense when I'm not wanted—"

I didn't get to finish my sentence before he had pressed his lips to mine once more. Instead of him taking a sharp intake of breath like he always does when he kisses me, he sighed blissfully. I smiled slightly and gently pushed him back, "I gotta go." 

"I love you," he said sincerely. 

The corners of my mouth twisted upwards into a smile, "I love you more." 

"Hmm, I love you most." he countered. 

My eyebrow quirked upwards, "I love you mostest." 

"Well..." he drawled out as grinned, "I love you to the moon and back." 

My chest was burning in the best of ways. God, I love him so damn much it's unreal. I never thought I could love a person as much as I love him. 

"That was adorable. I'll see you later handsome." 

▴▵▴

Text from: Mah Queen 

     meet me in the parking lot, asap. ASAP. WHICH MEANS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Lydia obviously thought I was an idiot or something. I know what asap means. What I don't know, is why she wants me to meet her in the parking lot during our study hall. I kind of do need to review some events for that History timeline project because I can't let my grades fall again. 

My mom will literally kick my ass, regardless of me now being a hybrid werewolf Admonere thing. 

I slid out of the doors into the parking lot and made my way towards Lydia's metallic blue Prius. I don't know why she wanted a Prius because they are quite possibly the lamest cars in the history of ever, but I'm not going to say that out loud. 

As soon as she saw me she quirked an eyebrow, "Navy blue? You couldn't stretch too far from gray could you?"

"Lydia, I'm gonna smack you." I muttered as I yanked her door open and plopped down in her car, tossing my backpack over my shoulder into the backseat. 

She rolled her eyes and slid into her seat, closing the door and starting the car up. She glanced at her reflection in the rearview mirror and adjusted her hair before she turned her attention to me, "I need your help."

"Is this gonna take a significant amount of time, or? I kind of have a History project i have to do." I stated awkwardly as my hands started messing with the knobs of her radio, giving us some background noise. 

Lydia sighed, "It's illegal and you're gonna miss History class." 

"I mean, I'd rather partake in an illegal act than attend History class." I responded honestly. 

She smiled, "Well I think you just got your wish."

"Awesome, it's been a week since we broke the law... I was starting to get concerned." I chuckled. 

Lydia pulled out of the school parking lot and made her way onto the road. A Katy Perry song was playing on the radio and I was bobbing my head along to the music. It's been awhile since I've been in a car and just listened to music. 

After a few moments of driving, Lydia pulled up to a stoplight. There was a silver Camry beside us and I could hear the radio in the car. The driver was listening to some sort of Doctor Radio and the topic was sexual health. I squinted my eyes as I focussed my hearing on what was going on in the other car, practicing my new ability. The host was talking about STI's and how common they are becoming. 

"Kasey?" Lydia shrieked, grabbing my attention. I winced at how loud she had been, my ear drums were ringing and I felt like my head was about to explode. Why the hell did she need to get her Banshee shit going while we are trapped inside of a car. 

I narrowed my eyes at her, "You didn't need to scream. I'm right here." 

"I didn't scream," she snapped, "I was trying to get your attention."

The car was moving again and I realized that we had left the stoplight awhile ago, and I was listening to the Camry's radio as it was driving farther and farther away from us. If this is how Scott's hearing works, this is awesome. Now I can hear when people talk shit, instead of just assuming it, so I can now come up with proper comebacks to throw at them as they do it. 

"Anyway," Lydia stated evenly, "I was trying to tell you that we are going to the Walcott house." 

I glanced at her oddly, "Okay? Am I supposed to know who those people are?"

She groaned loudly, "Do you not have the News app that I told you to download."

"Probably not," I admitted slowly, "I tend to delete apps quite often."

"Okay, well the app would have informed you that there was a triple homicide last night. The Walcott's were the family. The mother, father and eldest son were killed and the youngest son, Sean Walcott, escaped." she explained as she pulled onto a street, her eyes scanning the house. 

Lydia could stop scanning though, because the Walcott house was sitting at the end of the street. The outside was covered with crime scene tape, the upstairs window was busted open and glass was everywhere. 

I swallowed thickly, "Why are we going here?"

I was already getting a bad feeling. The same kind I get whenever Lydia is having a feeling of her own. I could feel the sliver of pain starting to make itself apparent in the back of my head. 

"I don't know... I just... I don't know, Kasey." she admitted as she parked her car in front of the house. 

My eyes flitted to her face, "What are we going to do?" 

"Try to find out why this family was murdered, because you know as well as I do, that this has something to do with the supernatural. I mean after all, this is Beacon Hills." 

_________________________________________________________

this chapter is not edited in the slightest

uPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

ALSO A FLUFFY UPDATE

BUT NEVERTHELESS AN UPDATE

So this episode is a bit odd to write seeing as how I'm trying to put Kasey with other people, rather than just Stiles or Scott... so, yeah. The next chapter shall be fun. Kasedia be getting some bonding time. Also, Kasedia is Kasey and Lydia's brOTP. It's pronounced QUESADILLA so obviously they are my new fave brOTP.

sidenote, the little "i love you, i love you more, i love you most, i love you mostest, i love you to the moon and back" thing is what ryan and i say to each other and i didn't mean to write it out but as i was going back through it i saw it and was like "aw" so i kept it, so you get a little piece of ryan and i in kasey and stiles so win-win.

be sure to fan, vote, and comment! ily! xx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
89.8K 2K 12
- completed Rae Ashbourne has been running away from her problems for a long time. Hiding away from the public eye. Until she received a mysterious t...
84.3K 3K 28
❝I'm not fearless. I'm terrified.❞ - allison argent Luna Louve has spent years alone, but now she doesn't have to. She has the McCall pack to help h...
521K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...