I.F.L.Y // (sequel to 'Welcom...

By ToxFirework

"So...where do we go from here?" "Wherever you take us, sunflower." •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅• So, Celestia has be... More

oO That one time (y/n) got drunk off their ass Oo
oO That time (y/n) ruined an adeptus Oo
oO that time author got brainrot and now we're here Oo
oO That time (y/n) got homesick Oo
oO That time (y/n) and Childe went on a roadtrip Oo

oO Photos from (y/n)'s phone Oo

3.7K 170 52
By ToxFirework

(a/n: Well, here's the continuation of Welcome to my world! There isn't gonna be much of a plot here tbh, pretty much just bonus content and one shots. Oh, and, also, if you'll remember, (y/n) specifically took their phone with them to Tevyat to take dozens of pictures of everything, and they weren't lying! The bits where the characters talk below are commentary when they go through the pictures on (y/n)'s phone! Oh yeah, some of these have characters that weren't there originally, but just roll with it-)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(y/n) :...yep, that was a good trip to the beach.

Xiao: You took pictures of that?! Delete them! Now!

(y/n): What if I said no~?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(y/n): What? He looked cute! Of course I'd take a picture of that!

Xiao: ...why are you like this?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(y/n): Ah, I remember this! That was the night Kaeya and Childe got Thoma drunk!

Thoma: I- I have no memory of this, when the heck-

Sasha: I'd also like to ask why on Earth you went drinking with Kaeya and Childe of all people?!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(y/n): ...I don't know how they managed to pull this off, to be honest. They went racing through the entire grocery store, and somehow managed to get away before the police showed up...it was a wild afternoon to say the least.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(y/n): Xiao. Pretty.

Sasha: I'm convinced that's the only thought in your head, to be honest-

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
190K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...