oO That one time (y/n) got drunk off their ass Oo

(a/n: So remember that night in the tavern where Sasha mentioned the last time (y/n) had alcohol? And apparently the "sword was Eren's fault!". Well, here's the story behind that one! This is set back in (y/n)'s college days...also...DRINK RESPONSIBLY, Y'ALL-)

"Sash, do I really have to go to this party?" I groaned as Sasha straightened out my shirt and fixed my hair.

"Yes!" Sasha looked at me pointedly, putting her hands on her hips. "You need to get out more. Plus, finals just finished! We need to do something fun!"

"Watching Eren get drunk and fight Jean isn't exactly my definition of 'fun'." I sighed.

"C'mon, even Levi is coming! Y'know how good this party is gonna be if Levi is going?!" Sasha exclaimed, slipping her hand in mine and leading me down from the dorms to the common rooms, where the party was going to be held.

"Fiiiine." I sighed heavily, allowing myself to be tugged along.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"See, the party is fun!" Sasha giggled, handing me a cup full of mixed fruit juice. I could barely hear her over the loud music, and rowdy teenagers letting loose after exams. 

"Okay, okay, it's not terrible." I chuckled, taking a sip of the juice.

"That's what I keep saying!" Eren slurred, carelessly slinging an arm around my shoulders. Well, someone had one too many drinks. "You should come out more often with us!"

I leant away from him, smelling the liquor on his breath. "Eren, I think you should chill with the drinks."

"I'm fine, (y/n)!" He laughed sloppily, his drink sloshing unsteadily in his cup.

"If you say so, champ." I chuckled, patting his chest. "Just don't pass out on me."

"Eren, you've had more than enough to drink." Mikasa deadpanned, skillfully plucking his cup from his hands, and setting it down on one of the tables.

"She's right, Jaeger." Levi crossed his arms. "You're gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow."

"You're all mean!" Eren pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his face into my shoulder. Yeah, Eren is a very touchy drunk. Our relationship is completely platonic, but Eren isn't shy about contact at all. I smiled, amused and proceeded to completely down all my punch.

"Hey, this isn't bad, actually." I mused. "Sash, can I get more of this drink?"

"I gotchu, bestie." Sasha winked, already having another cup at the ready.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

About five or six drinks later, I was stumbling and struggling to control my movements. 

"Gods, what the hell was in that drink?!" Sasha panicked, gripping my arm to keep me in one place.

"I dunno, but I feel great!" I giggled a little too loudly, heat rising to my cheeks.

"Now you're getting into it!" Eren laughed, attempting to high five me and missing completely. 

"Tch. Damn brats." Levi rolled his eyes. "You seriously thought the juice at a college party wouldn't be spiked?"

"Shit, shit, shit!" Sasha exclaimed, her voice getting progressively higher.

"We should get them both to their rooms." Levi huffed, grabbing Eren from the back of his collar to make him stay in place.

"Ah, leave them alone, you midget!" Zeke slurred, swatting Levi's hands away from Eren.

My wasted mind did not respond well to that, and apparently neither did Eren's. Eren didn't have the best relationship with his half brother to begin with, and I never liked him in the first place. 

"What did you say to Levi?!" I yelled, moving into a battle stance.

"I got you, (n/n)!" Eren exclaimed, rushing off to god knows where.

"..." I watched him run off, and blanked. "Did...did he just abandon me?"

"I'm back! And I have a sword!" Eren shouted triumphantly. 

"Where did he get a sword from?!" Sasha panicked once again.

"Yes! You go, Eren!" I giggled, taking the sword from his hands. I swung it around unsteadily, swaying on my feet. "You better watch out, Zeke!"

I swung the sword again, and this time it grazed Zeke's throat, drawing blood. Not much, mind you, but he still bled. My drunk mind did not register that at all, however. All I heard was Eren laughing and Levi shouting. Plus, Zeke flipping the hell out. He didn't seem to care about the blood so much as the fact that I'd chopped off half his beard.

I swung again, giggling, narrowly missing the top of his head.

"(Y/N), PUT THAT DOWN-"