๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  | ๐›๏ฟฝ...

By visualbutterfly

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก." While Brain is in Miami he mee... More

Cast
Street Race
Room 135
Drive and Stare
New Plan
Blacktop
Real Miami
Jail or Death?
Confusion Is Key
Pockets Ain't Empty
Cast โ” Act II
Let's make some Money
Leave his Sorry ass
A lot has Changed
Just here for the ride
25 to Life
Act โ” III
Prison Break
A Pretty Smile
Lady Balls
๏ฟผDefine Special๏ฟผ
Black Don't Crack
This Is Brazil
Surprise
A Peaceful Life
Intermission
Act โ” IV
A Baby Boy
Let's Make a Deal
Scooby-Doo
100k appreciation post
Evil Twins
Pretty Brown Eyes
Tears like A River
Duke The Man
Intermission
Act โ” V
Another Adventure
A Ribbon in the Sky
Body like Wine
Fight or Flight
Summertime Sadness
Our Last Ride

Showtime

5.9K 159 6
By visualbutterfly

"I'm all set." Roman said as he closed his hood. "Yo Santos, van good?" Han asked. "You know we're always good, bro." Santos answered. "Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia shouted. "We're not going to get a better window." Mia said.

"Okay, guys, it's show time! First team in position." Dom yelled. "Come on, let's do this." Tego climbed in. The first team all hurried out. "Hey Dom." Vince spoke. Dom turned to look at him. "I got eyes on Mia." Vince said. Dom nodded.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hang Kong." Brian whispered into Dani's ear as she got ready, giving her a few kisses. "And what do they all have in common?" Brian asked. "No extradition." Dania smiled. "We're one hour away from the rest of our lives." Brian smiled.

"Yeah." Dani sighed.

"Cops!" Vince screamed. "Come on! Go!" Brian pulled Dani and Tori. Mia and Marcus following behind them as they ran. The cops got the rest of them in the middle of the room. Dani turned and saw Dom getting choked out by Hobbs.

Dom then got out of the chock hole and that's when Hobbs pushed him through the window. The men surrounded them. Mia ran up. "Dom!" Mia cried out. "Stand back! I got this." Hobbs punched Dom. Dom then was able to flip him over and punch him. "Pull off!" Vince yelled. "Dom! Please stop!" Mia cried as Marcus held her back.

They continue to tussle for a while. Dominic then grabbing a ranch. Dania widen her eyes. "Dom!" Dani yelled as Dom screamed. The ranch barely missing Hobbs face. Dom looked up at a teary Mia and worried Dani and Brian.

They had gotten arrested.

<3

They drove through the favelas. "Yeah?" Hobbs answered a walkie. "We're coming in right now." Hobbs spoke. "Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land." Hobbs said. Everything seem to be going worse and that was until Hobbs caught something in the corner of his eye.

"Ambush!"

Dani, Tori and Mia had gotten down. Being shelled by Brian and Marcus. All Dani could hear was gun fire and screaming. "Cut us loose!" Brian shouted. "Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince yelled. Elena quickly hurried and cut them loose.

When they all got free. Hobbs was on the ground, almost to the end of his life. That was until Dom, Brian and Dani hopped out along side Marcus and Vince. Dani and Dom headed towards Hobbs who was looking at them.

Dom and Dani handed out their hands and he grabbed them. They quickly but safety pulled him up. Hurrying off to the armored truck. "We're good?!" Elena asked. "Yeah! Let's go! Let's go!" Dani climbed into the front seat.
Elena hurrying off and stepping on the gas.

Dani breathed heavy and turned around. She looked at Brian for a moment before turning to see Vince covered in red on his side. "Hey Dom." Vince spoke. Dom looked over at Vince and down at his side. Vince had gotten shot.

"You gotta met my son, Niko." Vince said. Mia took in a sharp breath. Dani looked at Brian who looked at her. "I will." Dom nodded. Vince chuckled, "He's a good kid. You know, we named him after you. "Dominic."." Vince weakly smiled.

"You got my word Vince."

<3

The silence was loud. Dom closed his eyes as he spoke to himself. Dom walked up to the team. "We need to move. We don't have much time." Dom continued to walk. "I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rearview in the next five hours." Han explained.

"Not to run away." Dom's voice got louder,"To finish the job." "Are you crazy, Dom!? We can't!" Gisele argued. "It's a suicide mission." Roman said.

"And last time I checked I wasn't part of the DC universe." Tori added.

"That's your man on the table, Dom. The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes' knows we're coming." Roman explained. "He's right. They tripled the detail at the police station. It's gonna be a wall of gun fire." Tej explained. "Reyes' doesn't get away with this." Dom said.

"It's a trap man, you know that." Han said. "Dom, listen to them. Run before it's too late. Leave Rio. You can be free." Elena tried to convince Dom. "Running ain't freedom. You should know that." Dom said.

Dom turned to look at everybody. "You know you're all free to make your own choices." Dom continue to walk off. "I'm in! I'll ride with you, Torretto. At least until we kill that son of a bitch." Hobbs voice boomed.

"So, what's the plan Dom?" Dani asked. "We can't just go sneaking around anymore." Br is said. "We don't sneak. The only thing he cares about is his money. We pull that, we pull him." Dom explained.

<3

"Man it sucks I got be stuck here with you instead of the fun action." Dani pouted as crossed her arms. "Doesn't it give you deja vu?" Brian turned to look at her and it was like she was seeing him all over again.

"Thank you again for giving me a lift back home. Now I'll have to call a tow truck later." A younger Dani sighed as she held her two fingers in roof handle. "It's no problem." Brian smiled at her before picking up the speed.

"You may want to slow down there. Don't want to catch a ticket now." Dani turned her head to look at the younger Brian. "Why? You don't trust me." Brian turned to look at her. "I don't yet." Dani smiled as she kept eye contact with the blue eyed boy.

He stared at her as he continue to go faster. Stopping once at the light. "Not bad." She smirked. "Thank you." He smiled.

"Yeah. I guess so." Dani giggled as Brian smiled at her as he turned the car around.
"I'll be back quick." Brian hurried out the car. They soon got the vault out. Dragging it out the police station. Now into the sunlight they quickly turned.

"Call it out Mia!" Dom said over the walkie talkie. Dani looking at the same thing on the computer she had. "You've got a straight for two blocks." Mia said over the radio station. "Go right." Dani said over Brian's walkie. The cars turned.

"Well the plan's working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You have to move fast." Mia said "Dani, what's the best route?" Dom asked. Dani clicked a few things. "Okay, keep going straight another half-mile onto Rua Fonsecs and then go left." Dani spoke.

"That ain't gonna work." Dom spoke. "Spikes up ahead, Dom! Spikes up ahead!" Brian used the walkie talkie. "Go right!" Dani said after snatched the walkie talkie. "Naw it's too tight, we're not going to fit." Brian snatched the walkie talkie back. "We have no choice. Now!" Dom said as they did a sharp right.

"Ah damn." Dani sighed as the vault went through the windows of stores. "Guys I'm hearing all this chatter. Did you just take out a bank?" Mia asked. "Heh, yeah." Dani chuckled nervously as she now faced forward after looking.

<3

"Damn man this shit feels like it's being going on for hours." Dani sighed as she watched things smash behind her. "I know right." Brian chuckled.

Dani waved at Gisele, Marcus, Tego and Rico as they collected the vault, giving them the fake one.

Now they drove on the highway. "Hey! There's too many of them! We're not going to make it!" Dani yelled over the intercom. "You're right. We aren't." Dom said. "Y'all are." Dom looked over at them. They looked at them confused. "What are you talking about?" Brian took the walkie talkie.

"Just let the vault go. Get out of there!" Mia started to tear. "You're a father now, Brian. You're a mother Dani." Dom said. "No we're not leaving you! Now you stick with the plan!" Brian yelled. "It was always the plan." Dom spoke.

"Marcus, promise me you'll take care of Mia." Dom spoke. "I...I promise." Marcus sighed over the radio. "No! Dom, you listen to me now, okay! You cut loose right now!" Mia cried. Dom then cut Brian's cord off.

"Fuck!" Brian hit the wheel. "Go back. We gotta go back." Dani looked at Brian who looked at her. She grabbed his face and kissed him before letting go. "We're going back." Brian said as he turned the wheel.

When they got there. There was that one guy and Brian quickly thought. He jumped out the car and fired three shots. All in the chest. Brian and her walked over to him.

"I thought I told y'all to go on." Dom spoke. "Yeah I had to make a call." Brian tucked the gun behind him in his pants. When Dani saw the guy slowly move she quickly grabbed it and shot three more shots. The two looked over as the guy took his last breath.

"Here ya go." Dani handed him his gun back to which he tucked again. "Nice shot, babe." Brian smiled. "Thank you, love." Dani smiled back. Soon Hobbs and Elena pulled up. Stepping out and walking towards them.

Hobbs then shot Reyes' in his chest. "It's a hell of a mess." Hobbs said. "Yeah it is." Brian agreed. "You know I can't let you three go. I ain't made that way." Hobbs said. Brian and Dani looked at Dom.

"The way I see it, you've earned yourselves twenty-four hours. The money stays though. If I were you, I'd use the time to make peace with whatever demons you got left. Because become tomorrow, I will find you." Hobbs explained.

Dani and Brian smirked as they got in the car, Dom getting in the back. "Torretto, I'll see you soon." Hobbs nodded at him. "No, you won't." Dom smirked as he got in. They soon hurried off.

<3

Tej clicked on a few things as he grabbed the handprint. "Come on, baby. Don't be mean." Tej mumbled. The scanner scanned and the light turned green. Tori smiled brightly. "Move it! I want to open in!" Tori quickly hopped up and soon turned the vault.

Money falling on the ground. Brian and Dani hugged each other as they watched it. "AH WE'RE RICH!" Tori yelled as she threw money in the air. Tori making it rain on everybody.

Everyone laughed and cheered with million dollars in their hands.

<3

Ahhh! We're about done! Just have to add a few mini touches and we're done with act 3! Thank you all and love you so much!

Xoxo,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
4.5K 198 18
"Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again." - Gautama Buddha A Fast Saga Fanfic movies: - Act I : The Fast and Th...
121K 2.4K 12
April Daniels was born and raised in the bad streets of LA.She was passed on from family to family due to her breaking the rules all the time.She hun...
208K 5.2K 41
"๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข...