Mobile Legends Golden Gala

By miarebel65

As Zlatan is getting modernized day by day, it had been chosen as the host for the 21st Golden Gala in the L... More

Aftermath
Fight Song
Invitation
Gavin Paxley
Engaged
Stiches
Caring
Proven
Break Up
Loving You More Than Him
Stranger
The Job
Meaning of Loyalty
Field Ops
Aamon Paxley
Between Brothers
Mine
Dress Up
Finally Yours
Dolled-Up
New Groom
Jealousy
Raid
To Keep
You're a Snake
Accompany
Waltz
Intruders
Betray and Guilt

White Rose

113 5 1
By miarebel65

After the gala has ended, Hanabi when back to the balcony gazing at the stars as she clutched the last piece of her brother; her watch. Holding it close to her heart as she recalled all the times she spend with her brother. She then started to imagine of her brother's future, if he actually became an engineer. A tearful smile appeared on her lips as she imagine spending time with him once more. Aamon watched her star gazing for quite some time and he began to wonder what she was thinking about that made that sad smile.

"Mike..." he heard her whisper. 'I am guessing he is the most important in her heart,' he thought, while walking towards her.

"My dear flower, I am so jealous now," he whispered in her ear from behind, which made the girl fell to the ground in surprise.

"Why you assassins like to sneak up on me?!" she pouted at him. 'How cute,' he thought as he helped her up.

"It's cute to see you surprise dear," he said with an innocent smile.

"Why are you jealous about? I already told you that I just had a brother and sister dance with Gusion," she asked.

"I am still wondering, when I will the number one guy in your heart my flower".

Hanabi blushed at his answer. "Well, Mike is my number one, because he is my brother; besides, isn't Gusion number one in yours as well?" she asked with a cute smile.

Aamon could fell his cheeks starting to burn, as there was some truth with her statement. To him, Gusion was the most precious person, while growing up. He adored Gusion's free and rebellious side and he hoped that he too would one day marry a girl with a personality like Gusion's; and he actually found her. "Well that's different dear," he wrapped his arm around her waist, "you're the first in mine now," bringing his face closer to hers.

Her face was now flushed, "You Paxleys are too good at sweet talking, how can I, a ninja, can compete with that?" she asked.

"Then may I asked a reward from you dear?" he asked as his lips is hovering over hers, waiting for his prize.

"W-What d-do you h-have in mine?" she stuttered, embarrassed as she could feel his warmth.

Aamon smirked as he pressed his lips on her soft lips. Even though, she was rewarded many times by him, she still couldn't get used to have that sensation she was feeling. Aamon pulled away as he awaits for his second reward. Poor Hanabi, as her face was now red as a tomato and her cheeks were hurting from the heat of her embarrassment. Aamon gave a gentle pat on her head, like a kitten getting some affection from her owner.

"Sweet as a kitten, my dear Hana has truly won our little bet".

"Umm, what bet?" she embarrassingly asked.

"A bet that we made, when we were small," he explained, "you were so confident that I would someday fell in love with you first, that you and I made a promise".

"I really don't remember," she said looked at the handmade watch, in her hand.

"Someday, those memories will return dear," he left a gentle peck on her forehead. Hanabi just nodded at him as she returned her attention towards the stars, and counting down the minutes.

Weeks passed after the Golden Gala, and a few months away from the wedding of a new time. Hanabi continued her work under the S.A.B.E.R.s' careful watched as she was assigned to work with their strongest tank, Johnson. For a while, Hanabi managed to climbed up the ranks as she agreed to difficult missions and executed them swiftly.

One morning, Hanabi was busy completing some of the paperwork as her ninja-sence, caught something useful. She noticed a gap of Dr. Wu's office. She turned her head left and right, making sure, no one was around. She peeked through the gap and managed to overhear him having a meeting with Saber.

"How is agent Hanabi doing, Regulator?" Dr. Wu asked, while looking at Hanabi's files.

"She is doing well, sir," Saber reported, "we never foresee that she could quickly climb up the ranks this fast, she even has surpassed Lieutenant Gavin".

"Very good, she will a use to us," Dr. Wu put down the file.

"Sir, permission to asked," Dr. Wu nodded and let Saber spoke.

"Why are you fond of her? She was our enemy after all".

"She might have information on the rumours of Dr. Leo; I am afraid that he might return to betray us once more. But I do assume that she might join the squad as their spy".

"I understand sir, I will order Automata to have his guard up".

'Looks like that do have a brain,' she thought as she continued her work. After a long day of work, Hanabi walked back home, since Aamon had to return to Castle Aberleen for some family business. She walked passed one of her favourite restaurant, that she used to go with Gusion. 'It's been a long time since I've been here,' she thought.

Hanabi walked in as she decided to have a bite. While Hanabi was looking for her wallet, a very familiar voice spoke, "This is on me".

She turned around to be face to face with her ex. "You shouldn't have Gusion," she said with an expressionless face.

"Shouldn't the men pay for the ladies dinner?" he asked with a flirtatious smirk.

With a scoff, she turned away from him and walked to a talk, while giving Gusion a hair-slap. Surprisingly, Gusion was patience and let it slide. "Since when you became patience, Gusion?" she asked as she was beginning to feel uncomfortable with his new attitude.

"Is it wrong to have a little change?" he teasingly asked as he grab her chin, forcing her to look at him.

'Oh gods, he is back; he will never change, will he?' she quickly took her food and dashed out of the restaurant. Hanabi walked to the park, hoping that she could have some alone time. She let out sigh of relief as she was finally alone. While eating her dinner on a picnic table, she watched a family happily enjoying their time together.

She began to smile as she imagine herself starting a family on her own. She began to admire the silver band on her finger, the feeling of having an object that was representation of love make her smile; ear to ear.

Gusion watched her from a distance, had his heart now tighten as he curse himself to let her go. 'Once the job is done you will be mine again Hanabi, I promise that,' he thought as he returned back to the V.E.N.O.M. base.

The next day, Hanabi was out on patrols with the tank, as he decided to test her on her keen eye. Hanabi felt bored as they had been driving around the city for quite sometime, and she could only past the time by looking at the scenery. Just when she was about to look away, she noticed a boy, wearing a black hoodie, running away from something. "Sir," she reported, "I believed that kid is in danger".

"That is nonsense," he replied, "probably a punk, just got himself into trouble," he brushed off Hanabi concerns.

"Oh, so you killed my brother because you think he was the villain, when he was just actually doing his job," Hanabi argued.

"Your brother, broke the law, and was involved with the black market," Johnson argued back.

"I never knew the police could be so corrupted, until they are confusing between justice and the law; I see now why Gusion decided to turn his back on this squad," Johnson immediately pulled on the breaks at her argument.

She was right, at the time, he too though that the law and justice were same; and the result was catastrophic. He and Layla were to blame for the death of the their wanted person and paid the price for it. He sighed as he ordered her to follow the boy.

Hanabi was shocked at his sudden change of thought, but followed his orders and ran after the kid. Some time later, the pink-haired officer didn't return and it made the tank worry of her, as he could to be blame for not following her. He transformed back to his human form and dashed towards the alley. But before he could continued deeper, he saw Hanabi, pushing the guilty criminal towards him. He cleared his throat as he ordered her report on her findings.

"Sir, this man is a child-trafficker, he was planning to kidnap the child for a quick buck," Hanabi kicked the criminal to the ground as she harshly stepped in his back.

He was surprised, her instincts were again correct. He nodded as he ordered her to stand down and follow her back to the base. Johnson watched Hanabi, forcing the criminal to his feet as she escorted him to jail. After they both tossed the wanted man into his cell, Saber ordered Johnson to reported during the patrol.

"Sir, this should be Cadet Hanabi to report; as she was responsible for the arrest of a wanted criminal," Johnson told.

Saber was shocked as he had thought it was Johnson, who apprehended the criminal. Saber merely nodded as he ordered her to explain her report. Hanabi nodded and explained everything that happened. "I am impressed cadet, your instincts are definitely on pat," he said as he turned to look at the prisoner, "for that, you are promoted to officer. Congratulations," he pinned a badge on her uniform. Hanabi stood straight and saluted him, "Thank you, sir".

Hanabi's POV

Hmph! What a fool to let me be promoted that quickly. I wonder how brainless is this squad, or how easily to manipulate these people. I am learning more and more of these people. However, even though I am getting comfortable with my new tittle and squad; I do miss my old squad. The atmosphere, the environment, the advance technology we have, but mostly the members of the squad, I missed the most.

It was late at night, when I returned back to Aamon's mansion. I had a lot of paperwork to do, since I am now and officer and I had a patrol round with Johnson, Cyclops and Freya. I once saw her when she worked as an apprentice for Saber, but now she is an official member of S.A.B.E.R.

I dragged my feet back to my room as my feet are now killing me. I tossed my worn out body onto the bed as I let myself sick into the comfortable coldness it provided me. "Aamon said he would be away for time, might as well, just enjoy some me time," I talked to myself as I was quite bored.

I took a bath and changed into my nightgown, as I was about to retire for the night, a light tapping on glass was heard from the balcony. I pulled the curtains shut, as I was more comfortable in complete darkness. I put on a robe and slowly open the curtains, revealing my former lover.

"Hanabi, I need to talk to you," he asked.

"Promise not to flirt or jump on me?" I asked him as well. I known this man too well and he is the type to take advantages.

He nodded as I unlocked the balcony door. I turned away from as I refused to look at him in the eye. "Hanabi, please look at me," he asked in a rare soft tone. Almost like he was about to cry.

I turned around and even in his dashing V.E.N.O.M. uniform, I saw sadness and hurt in his eyes. I sighed as I felt pity for the man. I cradled his cheeks in my hands and asked, "What's wrong?"

Even if I no longer harbour any feelings to him, he had done a lot for me, the least I could do is to give him some sort of comfort. "Aamon suggested to the family elders to marry me off to the Baroque family," I heard him choked a bit on his words.

I admitted, I was a little heartbroken of that as well, but I'm engaged to his older brother now. "What's so wrong about it?" I asked, "I heard you two used to fell in love".

"She just left after knowing about the secrets of my family. I have no interest in her, nor any other woman".

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, not in anger or jealousy, but for comfort. "Please Hanabi, marry me instead of my older brother," he pleaded as he buried his face into my shoulder. I knew at this point he was sobbing on my shoulder as I felt the salty tears through the layers of fabric.

"Gusion, I..." I hesitated to answer.

"Please, I will treat you better than my brother. We'll find another way to get revenge for your brother. Please, just return to me," he continued to plead.

My heart truly soften at his words, I too wanted nothing more to love him again; but those feelings are now just distant memories as we spent to long apart from each other. "Gusion, but Aamon.." I spoke, but he immediately cut in as he looked at me, straight in the eye.

"My brother wanted nothing but political benefits for the Paxleys from you Hana. That cr*p of loving you was just to soften your heart to him".

"What?" I asked in disbelief as I shook out of his grasps.

"The Paxleys carefully choose their partner as they looked for the individual that could help or bare the family a child with magical abilities," he began, "the Scarlet Faction was a debatable topic as your faction mastered the concept of magic, through ninjutsu: but my father managed to win that long debate and wanted either me, Gavin or Aamon to marry the young lady of the faction, which is you".

I couldn't believe my ears, that choosing a suitable partner was this outrageous in the Paxley family. "My brother was just using you Hanabi," he continued on. I turned my body away from him, as I refused to listen anymore. "Please, just come back with me, I'll treat your better he could," he begged as he was about to touch my head.

"No," I firmly said as faced him. "I worked to hard on this and I am not letting you stopping this mid way on my chance of success, Gusion".

"You still choose him after I just told you about his true intentions! Use that big head of yours Hana, he never loved you".

"And you have?" I asked as I couldn't take it anymore.

He was for a moment speechless, until he spoke, "I admitted, I too was trying to use you for my own benefits; but I change Hana, I just want you back now".

I took a step away from him and demanded for him to leave. "We've gone too far apart now Gusion, I made up my mind, so leave," I faced the bed as I didn't want to look at him in the eye anymore. Seeing that I was serious, he left the manor. I turned to lock the door, but I stopped myself when I noticed a single white rose with a note.

'I want to see your colours,' I read.

Returning back means to give up everything I worked for, but I can't let this chance slip away. When everything is settle, then my choice will be set in stone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 25 12
Rosie Beast. the Royal Princess of Auradon. Finds out that one of her best friends became the villain of this story. will they get help by the other...
6.1K 159 45
"I'm afraid of you." 22 years old Hanabi was on her last year in her college. It's all seems perfect, except for one flaw. He's back. ### -HanabiXHan...
2K 35 20
Arackniss. Wasn't a nice guy when he was alive. But what can you expect from a Mob Assassin? However, after he was sent down to Hell, he decided that...
13.3K 472 27
This is a story of the most talented squad in the Land of Dawn. A band of outcasts were formed into a team; to save the most advance and modern city...