๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ - ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Per zaramuahsss

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ- ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ณ "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ... Mรฉs

[๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
[๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
[๐Ÿ] ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐€๐“๐„
[๐Ÿ‘] ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐‘๐’
[๐Ÿ’] ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
[๐Ÿ“] ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
[๐Ÿ”] ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
[๐Ÿ•] ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐’
[๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
[๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐€๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•] ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐„๐—
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐’๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐?
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐™๐„๐๐’

[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘

779 18 4
Per zaramuahsss

chapter 15 | Victor

OLIVIA SIGHED DEEPLY AS SHE TURNED ON THE TV. She was so bored out of her mind, not knowing what to do. She wanted to go to Alex's and hang out but she thought she should give him some time alone while Skyping his father with the rest of the family even though she was really close to his father and Olivia was like a celebrity to the whole entire Alvarez family since they all knew her.

She was currently watching 'friends', one of her favourite shows that she's currently obsessed with. Lucas was beside her, eating his strawberries and gladly offering some to his sister.

After many episodes of friends, Olivia started getting extremely bored.

"ugh, I'm so bored!" Olivia groaned. Apparently Thomas and Marcelina were on a date at a fancy restaurant because of their anniversary so they left Olivia to take care of Lucas. She was extremely bored out of her mind not knowing what to do.

"Hey Luca- nevermind he's asleep." Olivia sighed in defeat once she saw her brother was sleeping. She turned off the tv and carried Lucas to his bed, tucking him in. Her phone suddenly rang and Olivia frowned in confusion.

She went over and picked it up, the words 'Alex 🙄💗' was shown on the screen. She answered it and yelling started to erupt. "Livi! Livi!!!! Are you there??!! You cannot believe what just happened!" Alex exclaimed in excitement. "Woah, calm down. My ears are about to bleed if you keep yelling like that." She joked, turning on her speaker as she sat on her bed.

"Do you wanna hear what happened or not?" Alex said, growing impatient. "Yeah, yeah, what?" Olivia sighed as she sat down on the couch. "okay, so you know I was Skyping my dad, and it turns out he actually came here and surprised us! And, he's even staying with us!" Alex squealed like a little girl and Olivia laughed.

"Oh my god! Seriously?! Alex, congrats! Im so happy for you!" Olivia exclaimed in delight. "Thanks, also, come over in the morning tomorrow. My dad wants to meet you." Alex said. Olivia and victor were really close. Victor was like a second father to her and she loved him and she was definitely excited to see him after a very long time.

"Alright! Anyways I should probably go to sleep now, bye papito." The redhead chuckled. "Bye Livi, love you." Alex smiled. "Love you too."

♡︎

the clock rang causing Olivia to jolt awake and groan. Sighing as she got up, and started getting ready. after she was done, she put on her shoes and waved to her parents goodbye before leaving to the Alvarez apartment.

She opened the door and immediately spotted Alex's dad and her eyes widened.

"Victor!" She squealed and ran up to him, giving him a big hug almost causing him to fall but he maintained his balance and hugged back. "Livi!! Hey, I haven't see you in so long. How are you?"

"I'm good! How are you?" Olivia smiled widely. "Amazing. Wow it's been a long time since I've seen you pelliroja. You've grown up." Victor chuckled.

Olivia went over to the table and saw three pancakes with clown faces on them, and her eyes widened with delight.

"Clown pancakes?! Amazing dude!" Olivia exclaimed in excitement, giving a high five to Victor as she sat down beside Alex and did their handshake together. (you can come up with any handshake you like)

"Oh uh, before you go to school, I have something for you guys. You too, Livi." Victor said as he went to grab the presents. He gave Alex his present first and immediately opened it.

"Oh maybe you can open it after- okay." Penelope hesitated after Alex had already opened the gift. "Dang, a new ps4! Are you kidding me? Oh my god thanks." Alex smiled widely, hugging his father. Olivia smiled at the sight of them.

"Of course you can't play unless your homework's done. And only when Mami says it's okay. And im just realising I should have asked her before I even gave it to you, so now I'm just gonna stare this way and you tell me what her face is doing."

Alex looked at his mom for confirmation and she nodded. "You can keep it. But if you mess up it goes up on the shelf no one can reach." Penelope said.

"Rip super soaker."

"Now, for Livi, I know you've always been talking to me about this singer ever since you were very little. So..here. I hope you like it." Victor said, taking out something from his pockets, not sure what it was.

"No way! No way, no way, no way! You got me the latest tickets to the Taylor Swift concert! Oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Olivia squealed as he hugged Victor and he chuckles. (don't judge me idk what else to put 😭)

"You're welcome, I'm glad you both like your presents. And now for Elena..."

Elena pulled out a creepy looking doll from the bag and her eyes widened while Olivia was trying to hold in her laughter and Alex hit her on the arm.

"I know that you're a little too old for it but hear me out.. she's a princess, but a Latina princess. And she's all like empowered. She don't need no prince." Victor explained and the whole time Elena was confused and shocked and that made Olivia chuckle a bit.

"Okay. Thank you. Hi, princess. I'm Elena." Elena spoke to the doll. Everyone watched her in confusion and some sympathy. "Hi. My body proportions aren't representative of a typical girl my age....at least you know." She said with a doll like voice.

"Yeah, and she comes with a purse and uh pajamas and um, a receipt." Victor looked at Penelope at the end.

"Solid effort. Come on you guys. Let's go. We'll see you after school at the recital." Penelope said as they took their bags and jackets.

"Im going to go too. I'll leave you too alone." Lydia smirked and Olivia chuckled and left the apartment with Alex and elena.

"Hey, are you coming to my recital later?" Alex looked at his best friend with pleading eyes. "No." Olivia replied sarcastically.

"Oh." Alex mumbled as he looked down at his shoes while Olivia started to burst in laughter and he looked at her in confusion. "Of course I'm coming silly! You're so gullible." The redhead giggled, walking away to Elena whilst Alex smiled to himself and shook his head before joining them.

♡︎

Everyone was at the dance recital, waiting for Alex to come up but right now there was an old man singing on stage and this made Olivia cringe badly. She was currently waiting for Henry to come while the adults were talking to one another.

Surprisingly, Alex and Henry had actually became good friends and this made Olivia happy for them after a very long time of Alex dislike towards Henry.

She looked around trying to spot him and saw Henry walking in, also looking for her. Olivia waved him over and he came to her, embracing her in a big hug lifting her a little. This cause Olivia to chuckle and hugged back.

"Oh, I missed you so much. I haven't seen you since your grandfather's birthday party." Olivia said. "I know! I missed you too Livi." Henry smiled softly as they pulled away from the hug. Suddenly, Alex came running in calling for Penelope.

"Mom!"

"What's wrong?"

"Mrs Aaron's ban got a flat and she was moving all the instruments. I don't have my cello." Alex complained.

"I don't have my Jello either!" An old man said out of nowhere and Olivia frowned in confusion.

"Bad News everyone. No recital today." A man announced and everyone groaned.

"I really wanted to show you in front of everybody. You never get to be here for my stuff." Alex sighed before walking away. Olivia felt extremely bad for Alex. She hated seeing her best friend sad and it always hurts her seeing him like this.

"Schneider. I have a mission for you. I need you to locate and recover that van, and retrieve those instruments asap." Victor told Schneider. "You got it, dad. I mean dude. I mean, I'm not looking for a father figure." Schneider chuckled nervously and everyone looked at him weird before he went away.

Just then, Penelope and Victor went on stage and decided to sing for the audience so they won't leave. Their singing was....I guess you could say quite okay?? Anyways, Olivia found it cute how they sang together and was helping Alex out. It warms her heart.

After they were done, Alex and his friends came in with their instruments and everyone looked relieved. They went to their positions and started playing.

Olivia smiled widely at Alex playing. She stared in awe at how he played the cello. Even after so many times of Alex learning how to play the cello in front of Olivia in his room, he did it even better on stage.

They made eye contact for a few seconds and smiled at each other before looking away. Olivia had a tint of red spread on her cheeks but she hid it.

"You like him, don't you?" Henry smirked, referring to Alex and the redhead scoffed. "What!? Pfft. No! Of course not. Alex is my best friend, that's all."

"Yeah, sure. 'Best friend' . Henry imitate before looking back to the performance whilst the redhead rolled her eyes and chuckled.

The real answer, yes, she did like him. Very, very much. But was she going to tell him? No. Because she knew if she did, it would completely ruin her friendship with him so she decided to keep it a secret, just for herself...

♡︎♡︎♡︎

(A/n: HEYYY GUYSS!!! I finally started updating after a long time 😭sorry I haven't been writing much because of how lazy I was and school started so it was hard! I'll try to write more despite having exams coming up in two months sadly :(( and sorry for this chapter being so short and lowk sucks. I'll try to make the next chapter better !! Anyways thanks so much for 5K reads!!! I'm so happy i love y'all so much!! 💗💗

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...