Because of Joe

By Jonatictales

Just one fashion show changes everything by two glances and love takes over. Joe has stolen the hearts of man... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Hey guys a small message

Chapter 83

242 7 2
By Jonatictales

Chapter 83 

I jolt awake sweat pouring down my forehead and back. Joe and the kids were just coming in to the hotel room. I got up and hugged Joe. I buried my face into his chest and he kissed my hair. I hugged the kids too and rumpled their hair. "Are you okay babe?" Joe asked and I swallowed before nodding. "You look like you ran a mile." He wipes the sweat off my forehead. Gavin and Adrian were running around the hotel room. 

"Yea I took a nap and had this bad dream." I turned away from Joe and he puts a brown paper bag on the table. 

"I got you some dinner." He walks to me and wraps his arm around my waist. 

"Thanks." I looked out the window and saw that the sun was already setting. That must have been a long nap. 

"Would you like to tell me about your dream?" He kissed my jawline and earlobe. 

"It was a fashion show and all my pieces were ruined and they went down the runway. I was going crazy in my dream." I give him a nervous giggle. "Never do I want that to happen." I lied once again and I was just waiting for lighting to strike me.  It hurts to lie to Joe but I just want him to be calm and happy. I turned around and kissed him. 

"Let's go and give you a bath so you can feel refreshed." He leads me to our room and he called out to Adrian and Gavin,"Boys why don't you both watch some movies." He leaves me in the room to undress and he goes out to the living room to rent a movie. He comes back and I was wrapped in a towel. Joe leads me into the bathroom and he sits by the tub and fills it with water. I lowered my head remembering my dream and then Joe lifts my chin up. "Your probably getting sick." 

"Possibly." I said and he removes my towel. I sit in the tub and the water sloshed around as I shifted myself into a comfortable position. Joe rolled up his sleeves and crouched by the tub. 

"I like it like this." He hooks a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my temple. "I like to take care of you." I smiled at him and he scoops some of the water and rubbed them on my shoulders. Then he applied some shampoo on his hands and lathered my hair with it. I love the feeling of his fingers in my hair and he smiles at me. I pulled my knees to my chest and Joe kissed my shoulder."Oh I love you." I shivered as he ran the cool water down my back and I felt so refreshed. He took the shower head and allowed the water to wash out my hair. Then he got some soap and started rubbing my shoulders, back, arms, and chest. "After this I'll take a shower, then the boys will need to too, and then we'll watch the movie altogether." He takes my face and kisses me. I smiled on his lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Oops." I giggled slightly. 

"Ah I'm soaked." He laughs. "How do you feel?" 

"Clean." I smiled and he strokes my cheek. He washed me up and let me sit in the bathtub waiting while he went to fetch some towels. He comes back with fluffy towels and I step out of the tub. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled the towels over my shoulders. 

"The boys are enjoying he movie they're both laughing." He smiles. I went to the small closet to pick out my pjs. I moved our luggage around and I turned to see Joe removing his clothes. "I'll just take a quick shower get the boys ready for their showers too." I nod and slipped into my comfortable pants and tshirt that says Jonas on the back with the number one. He was still standing there with a smile on his face. 

"What?" I looked at him. 

"Nothing Mrs. Jonas." He winks at me and then goes to the bathroom. I called for the boys and they answered with yeses. 

"Why don't we pause the movie first so we could go clean you up after daddy." I said. 

"Okay." I sat down on the sofa and looked for the remote. 

"Mommy daddy looked so worried today." Gavin says laying his head on my lap. Adrian came up on the sofa and cuddled up next to me. 

"Why?" I stroked Adrian's cheek and he smiles softly. 

"I don't know." He says. I tap his nose and kiss his forehead. 

"I'm sure he's okay." I said. 

"Honeybunny?" Joe calls out. I turned around on the sofa and he was in his sleeping attire. 

"My new name is honeybunny?" I giggled lightly. 

"Yea. Come on who wants to shower first?" He asked the boys. 

"I do." Adrian jumps up and runs to his dad. I watched as Joe lifts him up into his arms and he smiles. 

"Okay soldier let's go." I hear them laugh. 

"Mommy?" Gavin says. I look down at him and he had this wondering face on. 

"Yes sweetie." I carry him in my arms. 

"How come we can't see Uncle Sebastian?" He looked at me and I held him tightly. 

"Gav your daddy and him are not close friends at the moment. You can't see him okay." I said. 

"When will they be friends again?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I smiled kissing his forehead. "Don't worry about it now." 

                               * * *

Gavin and Adrian were already dressed in their pjs lying on their stomachs watching the movie on our bed. Joe came in with the popcorn he ordered from room service and I sat against the head board. "Aw you started the movie already?" 

"Nope we're only on the trailers." I smiled he hands the boys a smaller bowl to share the popcorn and a bigger one for the both of us. 

"Daddy look!" Adrian turned around with popcorn up his nose. Joe starts to laugh and scrunched his face up pretending to be grossed out. We all started laughing and Joe takes the popcorn from Adrian's nose. He throws it by the garbage beside our bed. 

"That's gross." I laughed and Gavin crawls up to us and snuggled against me. Adrian stays where he was and the movie finally started. Joe was munching away on the popcorn and I just stared at him for a few minutes. My dream was resurfacing and I held Gavin close to me. He glances up quickly but returned his attention to the TV. 

The boys were all asleep by the time the movie ended. The popcorn was finished and all of them have snuggled together next to me. Joe was snoring lightly and Adrian was curled up in the crook of his arm. Gavin was hugging his brother and it was a cute moment. I got out of bed to take the bowls out before the uncooked kernels get on the sheets. As I walked out to the living room I see Joe's phone light go on. He received a text message and I went to go look at it. I put the bowls down. It was from an unknown number and I unlocked his phone to check it. 'I know where she is' I quickly deleted the message and put his phone down. That could have been Sebastian. I put my hand on my stomach because I thought I was going to be sick. I heard footsteps and hands touch my waist. "Gumdrop?" 

"Joe you woke up." I turned around and his hair was sticking up on the side he slept on. 

"I know when your not next to me." He kisses my cheek and I nestled my face in the crook of his neck. His arms comforted me and then I start to cry my tears staining his dark colored t-shirt. He puts his hands on my shoulders and pulls me at arms length to look at me. "Honeybunny what's wrong?" He kissed me and I pulled him over to the sofa. I can't take it anymore. I sat down and told him about my dream of Sebastian and him being shot. 

                                * * * 

Joe looks at me with concern as my eyes poured tears and he wipes them. "Joe I don't want any of that to happen." I jump on him for a hug and he quickly wraps his arms around me to steady me. 

"You know none of that will happen. I'll protect you till the end. I won't let him hurt you." He stares into my eyes and I see some angry calmness in them. I told him before the story not to get mad and he's trying to keep his word.

"I'm so scared Joe." I said and he strokes my back. 

"What about this..." He thinks for a moment. "we'll go back to LA on Friday. We'll spend sometime over there for now. My apartment will be big enough for all of us." 

"What about this business tour?" I asked 

"My brothers and management will understand." He wipes my eyes. "You and the kids are important right now. So much stress of traveling and then this. I need to keep an eye on all of you." He kisses my forehead. 

"It's your decision Joe." I lay my head against his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 253 27
Hi, I'm Sabrina , but everyone calls me Bri for short. My full name is actually Sabrina Mindy Jonas. Yep, you heard Jonas, don't ware it out. Kevin a...
122K 2.3K 49
I grew up with Joe, Nick and Kevin. I've always been in love with Joe, but he has never seen me as more than a friend. I know my chances with him are...
79.6K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
30.8K 1.1K 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...