SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD , corp...

De axeofpeace

where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23... Mais

๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——...
EP1: a fresh start is always nice
EP2: pillow
EP3: mommy milkers enjoyer#6969
EP4: emergency
EP5: peanut butter
EP6: dagger content
EP7: ikea
EP8: mario arc
EP9: furniture folding
EP10: "might get attached"
EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"
EP12: just dance
EP13: mr. cornelius the second
EP14: cigarettes
EP15: fill the blank
EP16: zelda & steve
EP17: numbers are raising up
EP18: kermit
EP19: grocery
EP20: spin the bottle
EP21: oh honk.
EP22: my melody / anxiety
EP23: a nap
EP24: ice skating
EP25: "pop off father!"
EP26: glitter
EP27: family reunion
EP28: 5... 3...
EP29: vodka, donuts and peace
EP30: eyeliner
EP32: the talk
EP33: killertrio
EP34: sorrow
EP35: valentines
EP36: the happiest human alive
EP37: letters
EP38: backstory
EP39: soup
EP40: sour candy&&happiness
EP41: the day corpse and dagger destroyed twitter
EP42: "it's happening"
EP43: clout
...๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——

EP31: something rings a bell

16.6K 710 266
De axeofpeace

"no you didn't... no you didn't!!" karl couldn't stop giggling and while his one hand was covering his mouth, his other one was punching his friend's leg.

"i panicked, okay? i just acted like nothing happened and–" corpse started

"it's literally the worst you can do!" karl threw his head back, giggling

"shut up! i don't know if you remember but i have problems with social interactions" corpse sighed and then hid his face in his face "it's gonna be a nightmare when i come back"

"no it's not, relax!" karl shook his head and patted corpse's hair "you're gonna explain everything to her and she'll understand, i guarantee you"

"mhm—" he mumbled, whining.

"oh, she's live!" karl smiled and grabbed his phone.

"who's she–?" corpse asked, looking up.

"min–" karl started and stopped mid sentence, eyes widening.

"finish that" corpse looked him in the eye. karl's cheeks grew red. "karl."

"minerva" karl mumbled. corpse grabbed his phone and saw twitch notification.

dagger is live!
stabbing time!!!

"ha, ha very funny" corpse put his mouth in a tight line but clicked on the notification either way.

"–so yeah, i haven't slept for three days and i almost ate my guinea pig's food instead of mine. don't ask how. but! today we're going to play valorant with nova–" dagger was speaking and corpse frowned.

"holy shit" ajax breathed, now realising why minerva's voice was so familiar.

"something rings a bell?" karl teased and took a sip of his monster.

... minerva's voice sounded like dagger's because she– she's dagger?

okay, understandable. but now why would karl know that before he knew?

"since when do you know?" corpse frowned and looked at his head, image of minerva's dagger necklace and earrings flashing before his eyes.

"since you asked me for her address. i compared it to yours and boom, i figured it out. and i asked ranboo, he confirmed my hypothesis" karl explained calmly, shrugging

"wait" corpse straightened his back, eyes widening.

"i'm waiting" karl grinned

"so if ranboo is daggers godson... the teenager i saw was him–" ajax chose his words carefully "–and that means i saw his face. shit, that feels illegal"

karl just giggled and threw his head back

"you would make a such horrible sherlock" the brunette said and corpse punched his arm softly

"shut up" he laughed and gave him his phone back.

"but wait... you said you like her. whiiiiiiiich means you like dagger" karl wiggled his eyebrows.

"no. i like minerva" ajax hummed, taking a quick glance at dagger's stream before karl turned his phone off.

minerva turned off her computer and looked at all the empty coffee mugs.

playing with nova and lucia helped her distract a bit.

she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

ajax is corpse, there's no doubt.

but... she felt so weird. it was her fault in the first place, wasn't it? she made him nervous and he spoke up and...

"fuck" minerva mumbled and kicked her trash can that was under her desk.

her brows furrowed when she felt (unfortunately) familiar stinging feeling in her arm.

"great" she hissed and groaned, the pain staring to grow.

minerva left her room, quickly throwing her phone to her hoodie pocket.

she sifted through her cabinet as the pain grew more itchy and irritating. her heartbeat sped up as she noticed she's out of her meds.

"no, no, no..." minerva whined, tears pricking in her eyes.

ajax's gone and so are the meds.

"fucking hell!" she yelled and leaned over her fridge, trying to figure something out.

but she couldn't. she just wanted to call him, hear his voice, to distract herself from the pain.

and also because he was gone for a week now and she just missed him.

minerva slid down and sat on the floor, tears spilling out from her eyes. she felt so helpless.

with shaking left hand she took out her phone from her pocket and hesitated.

but then a burning sensation went through her arm.

minerva picked up ajax's number and sniffled, trying to calm down before he picked up.

"h-hello?" deep voice spoke up.

"h-hi, ajax... sorry to bother–" she started and tried her best to remain calm

"you're crying?" his voice sounded incredibly soft.

"m-hm" minerva hiccuped, sobbing. the pain was so harsh, she couldn't think at the moment

"minerva, what happened?" ajax asked, concern forming in his voice

it was weird to hear him but it helped, a lot.

"my arm– i'm sorry– i shouldn't have called–" she said, voice trembling

"your arm?" he gulped.

"i'm– out of meds– oh fuck" she sighed and groaned again "but i thought... your... presence or voice–"

she sobbed, wiping tears with her sleeve.

"sorry– i'll just hang up" minerva mumbled "sorry again–"

"don't you dare hang up"

she sniffed, smile forming on her lips

"or w–what?" minerva hummed.

"that's not the time, minerva. do you have any painkillers?" ajax asked

"i do but– they're too weak" she sighed and slowly stood up. suddenly she heard another, familiar voice

"is that your mom? hi corpse's mom!"

ajax scoffed and minerva giggled, forgetting about the pain for a second.

"i'm not his mom but hi!" she said "o–h, am i on the speaker?"

"tsk... you're literally crying and whining in pain and that's your worry? if he can hear you?" ajax huffed "and yes, he can. now, minerva listen to me: my place. you got keys?"

"well– technically" minerva mumbled

"okay, no questions asked. cabinet next to the fridge, behind tea. i've got some strong meds. take them and go to sleep, okay?"

"but–" she whined

"i'll be back soon. and when i'm there and you're feeling alright we need to talk" ajax said

"bu–"

"no. meds, sleep. if it doesn't help or you need to talk to me, call right away" corpse said harshly and minerva couldn't help but feel a bit guilty "understood?"

"yeah" she mumbled, scratching her neck "sorry"

"n–" he started but she already hung up. minerva wiped her cheeks one more time and left her place.

she didn't have keys to ajax's place but she knew where he kept his emergency ones.

the brunette quickly found the meds and took them, gulping.

she was so exhausted mentally and physically that she laid down on his couch, putting a black blanket over her shoulders.

she'll wake up and return at her place before he arrives.

[☁️] AXE IS TYPING...

i wanted to make them suffer more while corpse was away (+ karl and corpse content) but i decided i won't piss u off more i guess 🙄🙄

also i planned to post it on poltergeist release day... well i forgot. either way, STREAM POLTERGEIST!!!

MWAH BIG FAT KISS!!! love u endlessly, don't forget i'm proud of you no matter what!!! remember to drink water<3

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

374K 8.4K 32
"HAHA FUCK YOU" she yelled as she's just won the game best friends? no sorry your honour she has a crush on this man. ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
2M 52.3K 65
Liv has a double life: streamer by day, cam girl by night. One day while in her chat room, she meets an unlikely character who sparks her interest. L...
660K 18.4K 63
Two epic gamers, two of her closest friends, both with feelings for her. How will she overcome this challenge, how will she choose? Letting things p...