Colours | [Sakuatsu]

By poooan

Miya Atsumu was just releasing his stress with his two best friends in the bar after his long hours of painti... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7 (Finale)

Part 2

1.4K 40 8
By poooan

The Sun went down after three hours of painting, causing the sky to turn dark, but still sparkling from the stars hanging on it, surrounding the bright moon.

Atsumu looked to the man that was standing behind him, watching him make the last touch-up on the almost finished art. He saw the dark obsidian eyes teared from the canvas and looked back at his honey-brown eyes.

"Whew, that was fun. How was it, Kiyoomi?", he asked the man.

"It's perfect, the colours you've blended are very warm to the eyes. I like it."

Atsumu chuckles, blushing slightly at his comments. "I'm glad that it's up to yer likings, and also, we're done here. I'll hand ya the canvas when it's dried up enough."

Kiyoomi smiles, crinkling the black mask to the blonde.

"Sure, want to head to the dinner now? I'll drive you there and send you back here for the car afterwards."

"But, won't it cause too much of a hassle fer ya?", he asked with concern.

"No, it's not a hassle for me at all, let's head there together."

Atsumu smiles shyly and the cheeks on his face heat up a little more. "Alright, Kiyoomi. Let's go..."

He handed the canvas to Kiyoomi before wrapping it up with a plastic wrap around it, the man took it from him and placed it gently on the seat behind. Kiyoomi also helped him to clean up the equipment into his bag and carried it to the back of Atsumu's car.

His inner omega feels happy at the man's gentlemanly character. Kiyoomi opened the passenger door for him before walking to his side of the seat. He drove them to the restaurant that has Atsumu's jaw dropped to the seat.

They are now at the Sandaya Kōbe Harborland, one of the best restaurants for wagyu beef. He gulps and his body shakes a little when he stepped into the building, he heard that this restaurant is really expensive, well it looks damn expensive enough to even say it.

The waiter guided them after Kiyoomi said his name, Atsumu couldn't hear the man's full name as he is already overwhelmed by the atmosphere in the hall. The waiter handed them a menu before leaving them to the VIP room with a table that was booked by Kiyoomi the night before.

Shit, he was right, the menu was either 4 digits or 5 digits, he has no idea what food to order. He doesn't even know if he can actually pay for it. He chewed on his bottom lip and counted the numbers in his head, estimating the price of the food before he wants to order.

Kiyoomi broke the silence before the blonde can even finish counting them.

"Atsumu, which one do you want to order? Don't worry, I'm paying, so just choose whichever you like.", he said after hooking the black mask off his ears, revealing his face full to the blonde.

Atsumu's breath hitched, staring at the man in front of him. He choked a little on his words. "Uh... It's fine, I— I can pay, y-ya already booked the place so..."

Kiyoomi chuckles softly, "Mmm, but I think it's only fair for me to pay since I invited you out for a dinner." He smiles at the blonde and continued. "Besides, I hope we can meet up again soon in the future if you don't mind."

Atsumu's inner omega is excited at his words, also wanting to meet up with the man and get to know him more as well. He blushes hard at the man and smiles shyly at him.

"Alright, ya can do that. I would also like to meet up with ya again soon, I don't mind."

"Great, I'll contact you again whenever I'm free and you can choose the day where you don't have any plan."

"Yeah... sure..."

——

——

The dinner was perfectly smooth, they both chatted while sipping some while, wagyu on their table, it was absolutely amazing. Kiyoomi was smiling at him the whole time when Atsumu talked about the job in Australia, he painted the Opera in Sydney for his client and the other was super happy with the painting. He also talked about his identical twin brother that has opened up an onigiri shop in Osaka, proudly advertising the onigiris to Kiyoomi that they also have his favourite Umeboshi fillings in it. All in all, it was very enjoyable.

However, when they were in the car, ready to head back to Atsumu's car, he realised that Kiyoomi was just mostly listening to his words, and asking questions of him. Atsumu also realised that he didn't know what's his first name and other kinds of stuff about Kiyoomi. Curiosity on his mind, he asked the driving man.

"Kiyoomi..."

The man hummed and raised a brow at him, indicating that he is listening to him. "Yes, Atsumu, what is it?"

He gulps a little in his throat, "Uh... why didn't ya talk much about yerself?"

Kiyoomi taps a finger on the steering wheel, thinking about how to respond to the blonde. "Well, it was fun listening to you. So, I didn't bother to say anything about me, mine is boring anyways."

Atsumu huffs, he wants to know more about him, get to know him better. "I don't mind, Kiyoomi. Tell me, what's your occupation? Not many jobs can book such a place in a short period."

The man sighs, "I work as... uh..." He hesitates to tell the blonde, and Atsumu got even more curious at what Kiyoomi was working as.

"Mhm, what's is it?

"I... my occupation is something like a cop, keeping the city of Hyogo and the people in it safely."

He put an index finger and hummed, thinking what other jobs are similar to being a cop.

"Ooo, are ya a super spy like the movie that ya expose blackmails of the bad people?"

Kiyoomi chuckled, "Something like that, but I have my colleagues with me to help me all the time."

Atsumu gasps, eyes widening at the man, "Damn, ya're so damn cool. Compared to mine, yers are more exciting."

"Well, the people in my life are already very much exciting, but yours are also exciting in your way." He explains to the blonde. "All jobs are adventurous and fun if you fully pay attention to it." He pulled up the handbrake after reaching the place to get Atsumu's car. He turned fully to the blonde and continued. "Like yours, always filled with beautiful colours, brightening up the art of yours with the creative ideas you have."

He blushes and smiled brightly at the man, "Thank ya, Kiyoomi. Ya are right, my job is really fun and exciting for me, I love painting the views around me and always wanting to drown into the state of painting."

"You are welcome, Atsumu."

He looks outside of the window and saw the red car parked beside them. "Oh, yeah. I should head home now, thanks for the night, Kiyoomi. We should meet up again and I'll draw ya a painting for the dinner tonight."

"It's really fine, but I don't mind another painting from you. So, yes, let's meet up again. Good night Atsumu, be careful on your way home."

Atsumu nods, he takes off the seat belt and got out of the car. He waved a hand to the man before heading to his home.

He giggled as he went to the storage room and took out the canvas, he put it on his station and proceeded to add more new details on the already painted canvas.

He added a little mint colour to the man's eyes, making them sparkles. He smiles in satisfaction and cleaned up the only brush he used for the touch-up.

The dream he drifted off was filled with warm colours as he cuddled with the man, purring loudly in the strong arms, surrounded by the addicting scent. Black raspberry and mint.

——

——

He woke up with sweat on him, his body heating up, his head slightly dizzy. Slick dripping down to his thighs, wetting both his sheets and his pajamas. He groans, what a way to wake up. Now he has to clean up his newly changed sheets and dump them into the washing machine.

After cleaning up himself and the bed, he plugged the phone out from the charger. He checked his schedule on his calendar and there was no plan made for today. He looked out to the large window in his bedroom, he hummed at the sight. The sky looks pretty calm today and it isn't too sunny, he should take a walk outside and relax his mind from the painting for a day.

Making up his mind, he gets ready to head out to the park around his house.

On the way walking to the park, he stopped by a small convenience store to buy a cold drink and bag filled with several snacks to enjoy his time in the park. He took his phone out and sat down on the bench, sipping on the cold drink, he sighs as the cold liquid slides into his system. He looks into his phone and saw a message from the man.

——

The message between Omi-Omi and Atsumu

Omi-Omi
>>Hey, Atsumu. Are you free for a coffee later at 12?

He giggled happily at the invitation of the man. Of course he will accept.

Atsumu
>>Yup, I'm free from my art commissions for now. So, I'll take up on your offer for the coffee.

Omi-Omi
>>Great, I can pick you up at your house if you want.

Atsumu
>>Sure! I'll send you my address, give me a second.
>>You've attached your home location.
>>This is my apartment, see you at 12!

Omi-Omi
>>Yes, see you later, Atsumu.

Atsumu quickly got up from the bench and rushed home to get ready himself for the coffee later. He still has one and a half hours to prepare himself thoroughly before meeting Kiyoomi.

The time passed by as he puts on the scent blocker on his nape, blocking out the citrusy scent from escaping out of his glands. The texture of the scent blocker feels uncomfortable on his neck, but he wants to make the other feel comfortable. He noticed the same thing was placed on the man's neck last night, so he assumed that the man wasn't comfortable with scent lingering around him, but he didn't mention it to Atsumu as he might want the other to be less likely to feel embarrassed about it.

He frowns at the idea, he wants Kiyoomi to like his scent. Disliking his scent makes him feel like his inner omega was getting kicked, not wanted by the man. So, to shake the idea off of his mind, he sat on his couch and started to watch random videos that makes him relaxed.

A knock on the door was heard, he stood up and peeked at the person from the peephole. Combing his slightly styled blond hair, he breathed in and out a few times before opening the door for the man. He smiled brightly at the dark-haired man that's wearing casual clothes but still in fashion, he looks good in whatever outfits, probably even better without it.

He blushed at the thought, shaking his head mentally. What the fuck? How can he think of Kiyoomi like that, especially the man is just right in front of him? Oh my God, he doesn't want the man to think of him as a pervert on the third meeting.

"Hey, ya came...", he said softly.

"Afternoon, Atsumu. You ready?"

"Mhm, let's go."

"Alright." Kiyoomi paused for a second and frowned a little after looking something at him. "Why did you cover yourself up? You weren't using scent blockers last night."

He chuckles awkwardly and scratches slightly on his nape with his hand. "I saw ya using it. So, I thought ya might not like scent lingering around ya." He smiled softly at the taller man, "I don't mind putting one on."

Kiyoomi sighed, but a smile was plastered behind his black mask. "It's a habit for me to put on scent blockers most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I like your scent, it's a very refreshing smell for me."

Atsumu looked at the man with widened eyes, choking on his words. "Oh...I- Do ya want me to take these off then?"

The man nods, "Yes, Atsumu."

"Okay, give me a moment, I'll go back to remove them." The man nods at his words and he walked back into his bedroom to remove the scent blockers on him.

––

––

Kiyoomi never thought he would ever miss a scent from someone so much, even his mother, the most comforting scent he ever smelled. But now, the blonde in the house that's currently removing his scent blockers for him has gotten him a smile behind the mask. He thinks, strange. How can a stranger on his third meeting get him to act so soft, so vulnerable?

For a person like him, someone that's working in the underworld. He shouldn't be here to disturb Atsumu from his daily life that is perfectly safe without him around. He knows that he shouldn't be here, but he couldn't. He wants to get closer to the blonde, get drunk in that addicting citrusy scent of his. So, refreshing, so sweet, like the honey in his eyes.

Thinking of what happened last night, he chuckled softly. Yesterday was such an enjoyable day, probably one of the best days he had ever since his younger days. The time spent with the blonde during the painting was long and exhausting, but he couldn't deny that he was having fun just being close with him. He also remembered the moments when Atsumu blushes whenever he says something about the blonde, the face on him sent a shiver down to his spine, it was so adorable.

He wants to tell Atsumu about himself last night in the car, but he didn't. He felt scared that the blonde might fear him and leave him when he said that his job was being a mafia, a high positioned mafia even so. Sighing, it's fine, he will tell Atsumu soon, just not now. He wants to stay by his side just for a longer time before Atsumu leaves him.

Soft paddings on the wood are getting closer to him, he looks up from the floor to meet the honey-brown eyes. He smiles at the golden man that's so bright that even the Sun couldn't be compared. Atsumu looks so beautiful, plump red lips, long lashes battling on his eyes, few freckles littered across his cheeks. His figure is gorgeous as well, slim waist, thick thighs, pale-looking soft skin. Atsumu is such a perfect omega, and Kiyoomi is delighted to be accompanied for this coffee meeting of them.

"Kiyoomi, I'm done, let's go!" Atsumu said with a grin spread widely on his face.

He can smell the refreshing scent from the blonde again, he shivered a little at the addicting scent. Smiling softly at the beautiful man, he nods. "Yeah, let's go."

Kiyoomi led the shorter man to his car and drove them to the café he researched beforehand. He hopes Atsumu likes the coffee there.

They chatted about what kind of coffee they liked and Kiyoomi grimaced a little at the choices Atsumu made. Latte with caramel syrup, chocolate sprinkles on top of the whipped cream.

"Ew, that's so sweet. Won't you get a toothache before even tasting it?"

"Hey! Rude! It's a perfectly balanced taste for me, I like sweet things." He huffs at the chuckling man. Rolling his eyes at the man, he added on. "At least it's better than the double espresso ya're going to order later I guess."

Kiyoomi shrugs, "At least I won't need to get the dental care on a regular basis."

"Stop fighting back my words, ya grumpy sea urchin man!"

He smirks, cocking a brow at the blonde, "Wow not only you've called me grumpy, but I'm also a spiky seafood for people to eat." He parked his car outside the café and looked at him. "Let's head in now, you cheeky natural blonde."

"Hmph, ya grumpy man." He removed his seatbelt and got out of the car.

After waiting for the coffee they'd ordered, they went to a table at the corner of the place. He sanitized the area before letting the both of them sit. Sipping on his double-espresso, he looked at the blonde that's asking him questions.

"Omi, do ya have a hygiene thing or something?"

"Something like that, I have mysophobia. I don't like places that are too crowded."

"I see... By the way, what do yer scent smells like? I'm curious."

"Hmm, I'm not sure, my mother used to say my scent was a combination of black raspberry and mint."

He heard Atsumu's breath hitched, pink slightly blending with the freckles on his soft-looking cheeks. He smiles at the cute man that's sitting across from him. "Heard anything you like?"

Atsumu chuckled slightly, his scent getting a little stronger under Kiyoomi's nose. "Nah, no I mean– I also like that scent."

Kiyoomi gulps, holding back a growl from the addicting invading his nose. Atsumu also likes his scent, would he mind if Kiyoomi scents him? "Hey, Atsumu... um... do you have any plans after this coffee?"

"No..."

"I would like to–" A ringtone on his phone cut off his words. He smiled at the blonde before taking it out from his pocket. "Sorry, it's one of my colleagues, I have to pick this up. I'll be back in a few." Atsumu nods and whispers a 'I'll wait fer ya here' to him. He smiles again and walked outside the café, picking up the call, he asked the person on the phone with a low and firm tone.

"What happened."

He hears some rustling sounds on the other end. The man's voice replied to him, "Sakusa, we have an issue here. Iwaizumi is missing from this morning's task."

"Where was the last location before he went missing?", his tone calm and steady.

"Kenma said that he was last seen at the port. We are not sure about where is he right now, but we can find him after we check out some CCTV videos from this morning."

"Alright, I'll head there in fifteen minutes. Send Sawamura to me, keep me the updates ongoing when there's something up, Kuroo."

"Got it."

He switched off his phone and headed back into the café, he saw Atsumu was fidgeting a little on his seat, pheromones have slight distress in them. Approaching the blonde slowly doesn't want to frighten the man. He waved a hand to him, eyes looking up to meet his, he smiles calmly at Atsumu. "Hey, you alright?"

"Uh... I think I might have some plans after all..." He looked back to his phone scrolling up and down and typing in some messages to someone. "My friend needs me, could ya send me back to the apartment? I'll drive there myself."

Kiyoomi placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing a thumb in a circular motion to calm the blonde down. "Of course, let's head back now. I also have some work to do after that."

Atsumu relaxed in his grip, tilting his head back up to smile at him, "Thank ya, Kiyoomi."

"No problem."

The drive to Atsumu's apartment was slightly concerning, he knows the blonde was trying to hide his distress from him, but Kiyoomi could still notice the little fidgeting and the tight grip of his phone from the omega. He wants to ask him what's wrong, but Atsumu seems like he wants to keep it private for now, and so, he waited for the man to tell him anytime he wants.

He saw Atsumu go into the apartment after saying a 'thank ya' to him. He sighed in the car, glancing at the door one last time, he drove to the port to start finding his subordinate.

––

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 2.9K 37
Hinata always thought he was mateless so he just blew having a mate till one day both and Kageyama got lost trying to race each other while at practi...
5.3K 99 8
Miya Atsumu finally reached out to MSBY, he met Meian during the interview and the other helped him along the way. The life in his new team if all so...
735K 22.6K 39
❤️Omegaverse❤️ 💕KiriBakuDeku💕 Class 1-A had just graduated! They were finally going to start their careers as pro heroes. For Izuku Midoriya, an om...
8.6K 194 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...