killer queen- ashtray

By bellwritess

"๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›." ashtray x oc doesn't entirely follow euphoria plot no smut More

cast.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
ACT TWO.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
instagram.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
epilogue.

twenty six.

1.9K 45 48
By bellwritess

LEILANI'S POV
LISTEN TO SONG ATTACHED ON REPEAT

THE SOFT summer breeze blows through my hair as Ash hums along to a Polo G song; the windows rolled all the way down. The setting sun casts into the car, my sunglasses perched on my nose as I lean my head on the side of the door, my eyes admiring the trees passing by.

"So you're still not gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask him, turning my head slightly as she shakes his head, his seat leaned back as he drives. Laughing to myself, I shake my head as I turn back to the window.

Sitting up fully, I catch sight of the beach, children and families running all around. A large smile over takes my face as Ash pulls into the public parking spot, reaching into the back and grabbing a large bag.

I've never been to the beach.

"There's a bathing suit in here, Alo gave it to me for you." He says as he hands me the bag, a small nervous smile etched onto his face. Smiling widely, i nod as I unbuckle my seatbelt, grabbing the bag.

There's a public bathroom a couple feet away from us, which I instantly sprint toward. Walking in, I politely smile at the older women stood at the mirrors; opening the large stall door and making sure it's locked.

Digging through the bag, I see a royal blue bikini. Trying to contain my excitement, I quickly take off my shoes and clothes, neatly folding them and placing them in the beige bag. Slipping on the bikini, I adjust the straps so they aren't too tight on my shoulders.

Digging through the bag again, I grab ahold of a pair of sandals, setting them on the floor and sliding my feet into them. Buckling the small strap, I pick up the bag and throw it over my shoulder, opening the stall door and looking at myself in the mirror.

Gathering my hair into a ponytail, I let it sit on my back as I pull out a few pieces of hair; making sure they frame my face. There's an older woman, about thirty smiling at me.

"I really love that bikini. Do you know where you got it?" She questions, pointing to it as I smile. Reaching behind me, I grab the small tag and turn around to see it in the mirror.

"Uh-it says target." I tell her, her eyes lighting up as she nods. Waving goodbye to me, I hum as she walks out of the bathroom. Following behind her, I catch sight of Ash standing by the car, typing away on his phone.

At the sound of my sandals against the concrete, his head snaps up. Being the respectful shit he is, he keeps his eyes trained on my face as I walk toward him.

As he should though.

"You ready?" He questions, shoving his phone into the pocket of his shorts. Nodding, he smiles slightly as he grabs the bag from my shoulder, holding it in his own hand.

The soft chatter of children talking fills my ears as we walk hand in hand onto the beach. The sand causes me to sink a little bit, but I don't mind. The whole feeling is surreal.

I've always wanted to go to the beach, but never got to. I begged Alex once but he said 'that's a good way to get kidnapped by a pedo'. And I trust him, but damn does this feel unreal.

The smell of salt fills my nostrils as we walk toward the chairs, Ash setting the bag down and grabbing the towels out of it. Setting them on the chairs, I notice the One Direction design on the towel I'm using. Snorting to myself, I slip off the sandals and set them by the chair.

"See ya later." I laugh loudly, ditching Ash as I run to the water. The crystal blue water runs between my toes, the feeling a bit cold but something I can get used to.

A man stands a couple feet away from me, his eyes discreetly trained on me. Looking out the corner of my eye, I begin to walk farther into the water; but he stays. His eyes still trained on me.

At waist level, Ash follows toward me, his eyes instantly shutting at the feeling of the water against his calves. Laughing loudly, I throw my hands up as it wets my hair, Ash shaking his head at me. Deciding to shake off the feeling of the creep, I move deeper into the water until it's above my boobs.

"You're gonna get eaten by a shark." Ash nods, walking father into the water until he's a couple feet away from me. Shrugging, I smile as I turn around, letting the waves hit my back.

"Then I'll go out in glory!" I laugh, closing my eyes quickly as the cold water splashes on my back, the wave pulling my under just a bit. Holding my nose, my eyes stay tightly shut as I come back up, taking a deep breath.

I notice the same man still standing in the exact spot, the tattoos covering his body shining under the sun. Looking at Ash, he walks toward me until he's right in front of me, his eyes trained on mine.

"Gotcha!" He laughs before pushing me under the water, the salt burning my eyes as I quickly shut them closed; holding my nose once again. Coming back up, I laugh loudly as my wet hair covers my face.

"You cunt!" I exclaim with a laugh, cupping my hands as I sling water toward him. He quickly dodges the water, returning it toward me. Taking a mouth full of the salt water, I spit it out as the taste coats my tongue.

"Who's the cunt now?" He laughs, the brightest look I've ever seen in his eyes. Gasping, I run as fast as I can toward him, tackling him into the water. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, we fall back into the water as his hands go around my waist.

"I'm not a cunt, you're a cunt." I argue as we come back up, his hands pulling the wet hair out of my face. A small smile rests on his face as he looks at me, the sunset shining over our bodies.

"Oh shit it's getting dark already?" Ash laughs as he holds my hand, helping me up. We hold hands as we walk out of the water, my wet hair blowing in the breeze.

Taking a seat on the shore line, I bring my knees up to my chest as I lean on Ash's shoulder, his arm instinctively going around my own shoulder. Looking at him, his eyes are trained on the purple and orange hues cast in front of us; the sun shimmering against the water.

"You know I've never been to the beach?" I laugh, his head turning to me with surprise. His eyebrows are raised and his lips are parted slightly as I smile up at him.

"It's cool, I haven't either." He tells me, my eyes widening slightly. I mean he did have an extremely fucked up childhood. Actually, I don't think he had one at all now that I think about it.

"At least we got to go together right?" I nudge him, his body lolling to the side slightly as he laughs. Nodding, he returns his eyes back to the sunset as I do the same; appreciating the beauty in front of me.

Sensing movement out the corner of my eye, I turn my head just a tiny bit as I see the same man from earlier sitting on a chair, him looking at me out the corner of his eye. There's a large scar going down his leg, starting at his waist and ending at his ankle.

"Ash." I whisper, being careful about my movements. He turns to me with furrowed eyebrows as I look at him out the corner of my eye.

"Don't look, but there's a man watching us. And he looks suspicious." I explain to him, him nodding in response as he looks out the corner of his eye, me doing the same. The man narrows his eyes as he turns his head fully toward us.

"Stand up slowly, don't make it look like we're in a rush to leave." He tells me, me nodding just once in response. Grabbing his hand, we slowly stand up as I start wiping the sand off my body, standing at an angle so I can still see him.

"Who is he?" I ask as we grab our bag and towels, making sure my movements are precise and natural when in reality my body is going fucking crazy with anxiety. Ash looks up at me from the other chair, shrugging slightly but just enough so I could notice.

The man stands up, grabbing his own bag as he stuffs the newspaper he was reading in it. Widening my eyes, I grab Ash's hand once again as we walk swiftly but carefully toward the car.

Once there, he opens the back door and I spot a large rifle sat on the floorboard, my body slightly relaxing at the sight. Getting into the car, I'm quick to buckle my seatbelt as Ash does the same, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"He's following us." I say slightly panicked as I look at the side mirror, watching the man's black Cadillac follow after us. Ash nods, turning up the radio slightly as he opens the console.

"Get the gun out of there, and be careful. He's looking through the back windshield." Nodding, I reach into the console and grab ahold of the pistol, wrapping my hands around it. Carefully moving my arm, I sit it on my lap as I also grab the tube of chapstick sat in it.

As the black pistol sits securely on my lap, Ash pulls out of the parking lot and onto the highway. The windows stay rolled up as I look out the side mirror again, watching as his Cadillac turns in the same direction; his car a few feet behind us.

If I die today, tell my brother I stole his favorite boxers even though I told him many times I didn't.

"We're gonna go to your house, text your dad now." He instructs me, my hand instantly going to the glove box where my phone was. Opening the messages app, I send a quick text to him and turn my phone back off, setting it in the cup holder.

As we pull into my neighborhood, I watch again as he still continues to follow us, his black sunglasses perched on his nose. Looking at Ash quickly, he looks at me out the corner of his eye and shakes his head as we pull into my driveway.

The man parked a couple houses down, and I watch as he reaches into his console, pulling out a black pistol exactly like ours. Fuck.

"Hurry up, come on." Ash says, quickly unbuckling the seatbelt and throwing open the driver door. Tucking the gun on the side of my thigh so it's out of sight, I step onto the driveway.I follow behind him as my bare feet pad against the concrete, him throwing open the front door.

"What's wrong? I got your text?" My dad instantly bombards us, Alex, Jospeh and Alo stood behind him. Putting my finger up, I cock the black pistol as I stand on the other side of the door, looking slightly out the side window.

"There's someone here, they followed us from the beach and watched me the entire time." I explain in a whisper, my dad instantly walking out of the foyer and into his room; coming back with a black pistol. Alo gasps, her heels clicking against the tile.

Appearing, Alo holds a large baseball bat in her hand, a small smirk appearing on my face as she puts on her meanest face. Placing a finger over my lips, I listen as footsteps sound behind the door.

Grabbing Ash's arm, I push him down slightly, watching as everyone else does the same. Moving to the corner, I watch as the front door busts open. A loud battle cry is heard as Alo charges toward the man, a loud yell leaving my mouth.

The wooden baseball bat cracks against his back as a cry leaves his mouth, his body dropping to the floor. Dad and Alex are quick to grab his arms, me slamming the door as I watch them drag him into the dining room.

Sitting him in the wooden chair, Joseph throws them the roll of duct tape with a menacing face. It's quite scary to witness because the cheeky motherfucker is always smiling.

The large man looks up at us, a large smirk on his face as he flickers his gaze between all of us. Scowling, I flip the pistol around, whacking it across his face. His blood instantly splatters all over his face, him smiling with bloody teeth.

"Now who the fuck are you?" Joseph crosses his arms, leaning against the table as he looks at the man who continues to smile sinisterly.

authors note
atp give me recognition
for cliff hangers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 10.5K 18
MARY JANE| MARJIUNA CIGARETTE Carmen Santos, born and raised in the projects of Chicago, gets sent to Eastland California after...
39.4K 406 27
๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฏ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฏ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™›...
83.6K 717 16
Asสœแด›ส€แด€ส แด€ษดแด… Vษชแด„แด›แดส€ษชแด€ ษขส€แด‡แดก แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€... ๏ผ๏ผ ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ , สแดแดœส€ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ,๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›...
47.7K 493 36
Ashtray x Black y/n First story Fuck you lookin at bitch You! Asshole Yea ight...