LOVE, 2010 | JAY PARK

Por nochufics

❝i will continuously admire you from afar, even after my lifetime.❞ in which a cystic fibrosis patient compos... Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15

11

62 6 0
Por nochufics

to: parkjay0220@gmail.com 

subject: today is the day

the day has come. my transplant day. i'm really nervous, but i want to keep a positive mind. this will be my last letter (hopefully not). and my messages will be sent in a few hours. 

if my surgery fails, i want to let you know that i liked you and i still do. actually, i'm not sure if it's just admiration because it's a strong feeling. is it perhaps love? 

yes, jay. i like you too. i hope i'm not too late and if you have someone right now, that sucks, but at least you're happy, right? and the important thing is i was able to confess. 

also, please take care. finish your goals and dreams. my soul will always support you.

like the moon, i have admired you from afar and i promise to continuously admire and look after you even after my lifetime. 

i didn't want this letter to come of as a goodbye message because who knows? it might turn out well for me. but of course, i'm not sure. 

i miss you so much, jay. thank you for being the light of my life. continue shining bright, my love.

- seona 

scheduled mail: today, 3:30 PM

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

739K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
734 69 20
What if you suddenly enter an academy which was mysterious?
25.7K 945 32
Being a CEO of AceLee company destined to marry someone, that's not his first love. Will he give up loving him? What about the girl? Will they leave...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...