Don't Let Go | Mitsuya Takashi

Von Minezyjazzi

Love is a harsh and cruel thing, But I'm willing to feel every single part of it for you My Dear Mitsuya. Lov... Mehr

00:00 - Intro
It's Him Again
In The Making
What A Weird Feeling
Finally
Who is He?
It's Time
What's Going On Here
Officially It Began
What's Next
Favour
Is it Our Happy ever after?

Special Day

584 10 6
Von Minezyjazzi

" Another day Another shit to deal with. " I said to myself and sighed.

I just woke up from My alarm since I had errands todo, Particularly I Live alone I don't want to be stuck with people from My Home Town ever again, It was a not so nice place to begin with. I even blocked almost everyone I know from there In my contacts. Yes It was that bad.

< I probably should go eat before anything else.. >

I immediately got up and did A few stretches. I went downstairs and quickly got to The Kitchen. " Nah.. Fuck this I need some coffee " I said preparing My cup and got some water to put in The coffee machine. " Should I try this new coffee powder or stick to the same one?.. Hmmm " I said as I looked over to The Two packets. " New one then " I said and snatched The Coffee Packet.

Ring ring ringggg.

" Huh? Who could be visiting this early? " I said and sighed.

It was the doorbell ringing. " Wait a second I'll just finish this " I shouted and Immediately put the packet and water in The coffee machine and turned it on.

Ring ring ring!!!!!

" Yeah yeah coming!!! " I said as I rushed to the door.

I peeked through the peephole of My Door, To see It was Chifuyu infront of My door. I quickly opened it and let him Inside.

" What's up Chifuyu? " I said locking the door as he came inside My house.

" Can I not visit? " Chifuyu said smiling, He also took off his shoes and placed it beside the door.

" What? No of course you can " I said giving him a smile back.

It was refreshing to see Someone I actually know everyday, Yes this is My bestfriend, Chifuyu Matsuno, We first met back in college and From time to time I help him with his pet shop too!

" Did you have breakfast yet, Y/N? " Chifuyu asked sitting down on a Chair nearby.

" Oh I haven't yet I was making some coffee " I said and went back to The kitchen.

Chifuyu followed.

" Eh? It should be down by now... " I said looking down on The Coffee machine.

" Jeez are you still not In your spirits? You didn't plug it in! " Chifuyu said staring at me at disbelief.

" Oh.. Yeah- " I said but got cut off By Chifuyu.

" Go get dressed, Let's go out to eat, You have errand today right? I'll go help. Also Did you clean the house yesterday? It looks super clean " Chifuyu said looking around.

" Yeah I will in a minute, Thank you for the help then Chifuyu, But you have such keen eyes gosh " I said smiling awkwardly.

" I'll go get dressed now, You can help yourself here " I said rushing upstairs.

" Okay take your time! " Chifuyu said going back to the living room.

I went straight to my closet, I grabbed A cute Purple bodycon dress, Along with A Light pink cropped cardigan. Of course safety shorts and New underwear too. After deciding that I should wear that I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and put on abit of make up, Just mascara, Eyeliner and Some liptint then Lip gloss. 

" Y/N, Can I come in? " Chifuyu said and knocked on the door.

" Sure let me just put on My dress! " I said as I left The make up products on My table and got dressed.

I opened The door and let Chifuyu in.

" Still nice fashion sense huh! " Chifuyu said looking me up and down.

" No need to stare so much, I know i'm fabulous, And yeah of course, I'm A fashion designer after all " I said as I smiled.

Chifuyu shrugged it off. " Is your accessories and shoes, Stuff like that In your walk in closet too? " Chifuyu asked as he walked to The closet.

" Yeah, I was about to pick some things " I said as I went to My bedroom mirror To check the Outfit.

Chifuyu went inside My closet, And started to pick and find somethings. " Yes this would look nicely! " Chifuyu said making his way to me.

" What will? " I asked but he put A golden necklace around My neck and matching earrings.

" You're lovely eyes goes along with this! Let me do your hair too " Chifuyu said happily smiling as He braided Just a good amount of My hair. " It's just A small braid but, More of framing your face yet while having your hair down! " Chifuyu said energetically.

" It looks amazing!!! Thank you and it looks like you're in a good mood? " I said admiring Myself in the mirror.

" I visited My friend's grave today, I used to play around with his long hair just like yours! " Chifuyu said smiling.

" And the jewellery? " I asked as I turned to face him.

" Nothing In particular but your matching set looks like Mitsuya-kun's bracelet " Chifuyu said as he went to My closet again.

" Mitsuya? " I said hesitantly.

" Ring a bell? Mitsuya Takashi, He's also A Fashion designer you know " Chifuyu said as he picked up white shoes and white socks.

" It sounds.. The name sounds familiar not gonna lie " I said As I sat on the bed.

< Mitsuya Takashi.. Mitsuya Takashi... Doesn't ring a bell really... >

If I didn't know him, Why did the name sound so familiar? It's so weird.

" Okay here's your shoes and socks! " Chifuyu said putting it down the floor.

" How the hell do you know where my stuff are?! " I asked in disbelief.

" You're a pretty organized person If I do say so Myself. " Chifuyu said checking Himself in the mirror.

" How is the petshop? No job today? " I asked as I got The socks and shoes.

" My friend's helping today too so I'm free " Chifuyu said fixing his hair.

" Ahhhh I see.. " I said and put on My shoes.

" About the Red string " Chifuyu said as he sat beside me.

" Red string? Oh you mean The soulmate or Fate string? " I said looking up The ceiling.

In this world, Our Soulmates are connected with us by this mysterious " Red string " That came form no where or people just don't know where it came from, Despite having a soulmate people can still freely date anyone, Personally I think the Red string was made for Finding your soulmate By Yourself or so.

" Yes that one!! How's yours? Did you finally make yours visible to you again? " Chifuyu asked curiously.

Did I mention? you can't cut that red string of fate. But people can't see your string nor can you see theirs. Though you can make is Invisible or Visible to yourself. Before My last heartbreak, I still made it visible to myself. Then after that I made it Invisible.

My past was not really good, Almost all The connections I had were toxic. Yeah I know how unlucky of me. I was A fool to ever forgive and give them second chances. My past lover cheated on me multiple times it was just A mess, And thank god I moved far away from My Hometown. I'm now at Tokyo Japan Kanto region, My hometown was In Sapporo Hokkaido Japan. Well not very far but still anywhere away from there.

I sighed and avoided contact with Chifuyu. " I.. Haven't " I whispered slowly and got up.

" EH?! Why not?!!! It's been far long since then!.. " Chifuyu said angrily following me with his eyes.

I laughed as I made my way to My closet again to get a Tote bag.

" No reason " I bluntly said putting some of My essentials in The tote bag.

Chifuyu sighed and rolled his eyes. " What If you met your soulmate and you didn't know it was them? " He said giving me A sad yet teaseful look.

" Then that would be MY Problem " I said rolling My eyes.

" Okay! Ms. I'm afraid of Love, Let's get going!! " Chifuyu said as he dragged me by the hand.

" CHIFUYU!!! I CAN WALK!!! " I said shouting as we reached My front door.

" Really? Sorry I didn't know you were taking too long! " Chifuyu said releasing my hand and shrugging it off.

" Man now My precious hand hurts! " I said as I locked the door.

I glared at Chifuyu as I held My hand, His grip was strong as ever sigh. I reach in My tote bag to get My phone, Walking away from My house.

" So where to first? " Chifuyu asked as He got closer to me and Looked at My Phone screen.

I was scrolling through My Notes, Pressing one of them listed as " Errands for Today ".

" So mall first, I know A place for Breakfast! I went there last week with A coworker of mine I wanted to take you there " Chifuyu said smiling.

< What's he so happy about? He's been smiling since earlier.. I know he went to That grave of His friend but That surely can't be The only reason. >

" What A Happy cat you are Today, Chifuyu " I said with a smug smirk appearing on My face.

Chifuyu smacked My arm and I hurriedly put My hand over where he smacked it. " WHAT'S WITH YOU AND MY ARM FUYU?! " I said while glaring at him. I slapped his arm back. " Deserve. " I said and crossed My arms. " How cute you're when your mad pfft " Chifuyu said teasingly.

" Man... Leave me alone huhu " I said sighing.

" How about.. no? " Chifuyu said smiling as He rubbed the back of his neck.

My face lit up and relaxed. Well I'm glad to see him so happy like this.

[ Few minutes later ]

" It's over there " Chifuyu said looking at The direction of The resturant.

" Love The Break?, That's the restaurant right? " I asked to make sure.

Chifuyu nodded and we went in there and quickly A Waiter appeared. " Ma'am, Sir Please sign here and we can proceed inside. " The server said as he handed Chifuyu A paper with Listened names on it. " Chifuyu this place is expensive, I like your taste " I whispered to Chifuyu In approval. " I'm treating you to breakfast, No buts, No splits no nothing. " Chifuyu straightforwardly said.

I shook my head in disapproval, " How could I let you pay alone? I could not. " I said seriously. " Y/N you're going to be spending lots later so why not, Let me pay. " Chifuyu insisted. " Best your going to get is split bill " I countered. Chifuyu said and nodded, He finished signing up. And the server gave both of us A Menu.

" You two are dating correct? What a lovely couple please follow me to your table. " The waiter said smiling as He gestured us to go inside.

" Ah- N- " I said but didn't continue.

Chifuyu looked at Me and back at The waiter as we went inside. " We're just bestfriends not A couple " Chifuyu said looking back at The server.

" My my you two would definitely look good together. " The waiter said while guiding us to our table.

" Ha.. I wished. " Chifuyu whispered but I didn't hear it.

Confused and curious I looked at Chifuyu " What was that? " I asked, Chifuyu shook his head " Oh it's nothing " He said avoiding eye contact.

< His acting more weirder huh.. > I shrugged it off not thinking much about it. We sat in our seats. " I'll come back and take both of your order " The waiter said as He left.

The place was Big really is fit for luxury, The interior and exterior design was white and A goldish tint. The overall theme was like A palace, Big windows which light up the whole room, Chandeliers The floor was a carpet like floor and The ceiling was marbled with such pretty designs.

I looked through The menu. Not knowing which to pick I looked over to Chifuyu. " I'll order what ever you want to order.. " I said in defeat. " Sure thing, I'm getting The All rounder Breakfast " Chifuyu said smiling.

I stared at him and looked back The menu to find something. " Yes I know strawberry shortcake they have that So I'll order your favourite for you, As for the drinks water and some juice will do just fine " Chifuyu said looking at you in A " I know what you want " Type of look.

" Speaking of which there's a Clothing store near by I wanted to find something for My upcoming project or even My for fun project to have A reference I'll be back quickly " I said As I stood up. Chifuyu waved by and nodded as I walked away.

I walked out of the restaurant and Walked to the other-side as The clothing store was there. i entered And of course Immediately A world of clothes greeted me. Walking around star-struck by how amazing The clothes were made I bumped into someone.

" Ah.. I'm so sorry.. I wasn't looking where I was going! " I said looking at The stranger as The clothes in They were holding fell.

" Oh it's no biggie no worries " The person said as They smiled at me taking off their headphones.

< What a pretty guy... >

I accidentally stared at him for almost A solid minute processing what was going on with me.

< God why am I acting like this? I don't want or need love and yet here I am for a boy have i not learned my lesson?! >

As I realized and didn't like what I suddenly felt out of The blue, I looked away and crouched down to pick up The clothes, So did he. I was zoning out scolding myself about Love, Yes I hated love that much feeling something so different scares me. Not knowing our hands touched each other and We locked eyes again. I quickly looked away as The guy continued to pick up the clothes.

" Something on your mind miss? " The person asked and stood up.

" No.. " I hesitantly said.

He offered his hand to help me up and I accepted it. I got up and gave him The clothes. Since The store was Female and Male type of clothing. " Thank you.. " I quietly said. The stranger faced me and smiled. " Thank you too Miss, The name's Mitsuya " Mitsuya said calmly.

" Mitsuya.. Oh The name's Y/N " I quickly said as I hurried to The female section.

" Thank god that's over " I said breathing in and out.

" Now let's see A dress and Top " I said As I wandered the sections.

< Mitsuya.. Isn't he the one Chifuyu mentioned? He was wearing A bracelet too.. >

" Anyways.. Here's The top and dress I needed to find! I can't believe it's here and in my size too!! " I happily said picking up The dress.

It was semi-long and Was in The shade of pastel purple, The design was more on princess and cottage core which is My main theme for the project, It was sewn so nicely and The designs It was so pretty.. It also had a floral type of print, Perfect for the spring!.

As I reached out to The top, A familiar hand touched mine again. " oh.. you were going to take that? " Mitsuya said curiously as he put his hand away.

I nodded and Immediately backed off as he was too close to me.

He was looking me up and down. " In any case That jewellery set.. Does it have a dragon pattern craved into it? " Mitsuya asked.

" Yes actually " I said looking at His bracelet.

He just smiled and asked for my phone. I took it out not knowing why. " Can we exchange phone numbers then? " Mitsuya politely asked. I agreed and exchanged our phone numbers. As soon as I was done with that I payed at the check out with the things I need and rushed over to Chifuyu.

" Y/n perfect timing the food's about to- " Chifuyu said but I cut him off.

" Did that Mitsuya friend of yours have purple hair? " I immediately asked as I sat down.

" Yeah why do you ask? " Chifuyu asked curiously.

" I met him in The shop, He was wearing the bracelet you said. " I said sighing.

" Tell me everything as we eat! " Chifuyu said excitedly.

I nodded, " Of course I will! " I said smiling.

[ After that Y/N and Chifuyu ran their errands and had fun hanging out with each other and waved far well to each other as The day end, I wonder what's going on for the next chapter? Are you ready? Well I surely hope you are.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.7K 1.7K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
1.2K 53 12
What does love mean to a hopeless romantic? Meet Y/n, a pastry company owner, and also a hopeless romantic who romanticizes the very meaning of love...
97.7K 5.9K 33
Have you ever heard of the story of soulmates? Two people bound by an invisible red string that is tied to their finger, soon to find each other and...
5.2K 165 13
In a world filled with lies..Y/N who only seeks for true love..And fate makes her meet someone that she shouldn't had met..A heart breaker.. *Complet...