Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

LXXXII. Last Cry.

768 30 2
By blackswanPooPoo

No one's POV.

After almost 2 hours of sharing and sobbing, the girls finally calmed down.

Jihyo announced that after the "sobbing party" comes the "pajama party"!!!

As if on que the lights went off and the disco ball went on along with a dance song prompting them to dance instantly. They remembered those times having to dance with the disco ball at their old dorm.

After a few dance songs someone turned on the huge TV signaling the start of the karaoke night.

We all get to sing and dance at the same time. They each chose a song to sing. Nayeon handed Mina the mic and asked what was that song she always sings before whenever they do videoke nights. Mina said it was Ariana Grande's "Almost is never enough". Nayeon then punched in the song. Unknown to the girls, Mina was silently praying that she won't cry while singing. Halfway on the song tears were already building up that eventually fell.

The girls felt her pain. Jeongyeon quickly punched a new song which is Psy's Gangnam style which made the girls dance. Jeongyeon pulled Mina to dance too making her laugh. The girls made sure no one will sing ballad songs again that night. So they went from sobbing to hysterically laughing while doing the most goofiest dance.

They kept laughing, singing and dancing every song they know the whole night. They only stopped at 3am because they need to, for they'll be going back to Seoul at 9am.

Since they were all exhausted after washing up they all lay down on their huge bed and instantly fell asleep except one, Mina.

She lay awake, her mind drifting off to one person. The one she hoped to see one last time yet won't attempt to do it and it's for a good reason.

The last time she'd seen her was at the fashion event. She thought she shouldn't worry anymore now that she's not alone, since she's with Somi. But why does that makes her worry more. She's supposed to be the one beside her not another girl. Yet she can't do anything. It's like fate won't allow them to be together. She won't be able to see her anymore, possibly forever.

The never ending tears have fallen yet again. Exhausting her body and mind which helped her to fall sleep.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung just got home from the club. It was Emma's birthday a perfect excuse to drink. Though she's not that drunk, she forgot how she likes how it felt. She had buried herself so much with work that Mark and Somi almost dragged her out of the office just to attend the Birthday party.

As soon as she enters her apartment she went straight to the terrace. Sat at the chair and stared at the stars. Her eyes fell at the railing which reminds her of Mina. They used to watch the view together under her blanket.

She can't help but think that she's the world's most unlucky person in terms of love? It hurts so much yet she still long for her. In fact, she wants to go to her even for the last time.

She quickly stood. Yes! That's right! It'll be the last time anyways! It seems to be that the alcohol are now clouding her mind.

She took her phone out and called Mina. But it says her number is out of coverage area. She then tried calling Sana but she's not answering. She then got a glimpse of the time it's now 4:25 am.

She kept pacing at the terrace. That uneasy feeling is making her go mad. Her mind are flooded with thoughts of her. She have to see her! Never thinking twice she stood took her keys and phone and went out of the apartment. She drove a bit faster than her usual yet still cautious. A few minutes later she arrived at the front of Mina's dorm. She got out of her car and leaned her back on her car looking at Mina's balcony. There's no light. Is she sleeping? Why did she changed her number?

She took her phone out and dialled Sana's number which is just ringing. No, Sana answer it! Jihyo! She shouted her name inside her mind as she remembers her. She dialled Jihyo's number and like Sana's, it's just ringing.

She's getting frustrated not getting in touch with any of them. She can't do anything. The building won't allow her in.

She thought: If I can't come in, I'll wait for her. She went inside her car and waited. A few minutes later she fell asleep.

At 10 o'clock the girls arrived at Seoul and on our way to their dorm. As soon as their car turned at the corner, Sana noticed a familiar car parked in front of their dorm. As they drew closer she realized it was Chaeyoung's car. When they reached the dorm, Sana then said.

Sana: What is she doing here?

Jihyo then followed Sana's gaze

Jihyo: Who?

The manager opened the car door as they arrived. Before going out Sana pointed at the car parked.

Sana: That's Chaeyoung's car.

Jihyo looked then followed Sana As she went out and walked towards Chaeyoung's car.

Sana peeked at the tinted windows and noticed Chaeyoung's inside.

Sana: She's inside.

Jihyo also took a peek seeing her head thrown backward resting at the seat her mouth wide open. It's hard to say if she's even breathing. Jihyo panicked and knocked at the window.

Jihyo: Chaeyoung!

Sana was startled as her face was still by the window when she knocked.

Jihyo: She shouldn't sleep in the car. She might get carbon monoxide poisoning if she slept too long inside.

Sana was shocked upon hearing this and knocked at the window loudly with her palms.

Sana: Chaeyoung! Wake up!

The other girls are now at their back asking what's happening.

Thankfully Chaeyoung woke up at Sana's second knock.

When Chaeyoung realizes Sana and Jihyo was at her window. She then hurriedly went out of the car. The two stepped aside to let Chaeyoung out. Sana immediately hugged Chaeyoung.

Sana: Don't you ever sleep inside the car again.

Chaeyoung, who's head felt like it'll be ripped apart, didn't understand why she said that and didn't bother to ask. She only had one thing in mind. She pushed Sana a little to look at the others. She didn't see Mina.

Chaeyoung: Where's Mina? I know I shouldn't see her but I have to.

Sana and Jihyo looked at each other for a while. Chaeyoung was confused why aren't they answering her and why are they looking at each other like that.

Sana: she's...

Jihyo took a hold of her arm which Sana ignored.

Sana: She's going back to Japan today. Her plane is leaving in 20 minutes. Go now!

In an instant she went back inside the car, started it and drove off.

Jihyo: Sana...

Sana: Let fate decide what will happen. I just can't stand them hurting.

Jihyo then hugged Sana who now has tears forming on her eyes.

Chaeyoung drove as fast as she can while silently praying that she could still reach her.

As soon as she parked in front of the airport, she dashed out ignoring a security guard telling her she can't park there. She went past the security checks and rushed inside the airport. She looked at the flight information screen and was shattered to see the flight to Japan already departed.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt weak to her knees and sat at the nearest bench.

--------------------------------------------------
Chaeyoung.

She left me. I will no longer see her.
I don't know how long I stayed there staring at nothing.

Then a thought came to her. It seems like I really don't matter to her anymore to just leave like that.

I can't help my tears to fall. Wave of different emotions now overpowers me. First things I need to do is get out of here. I stood and went out of the airport towards my car. I apologized to the guard earlier before driving off.

I arrived at home and went straight to the ref and took out a beer. After opening the bottle I went straight outside and sat there drinking, staring at nothing.

I heard my phone ring yet I ignored it. I finished the remains of my beer then went to the ref and took out four more bottles.

Memories of her suddenly flashes on my mind. Our first meeting. The first time I lay my eyes on her pretty angelic face. Our first lunch at Love made Visible. The dinner I cooked for her. The first time I saw her perform on stage. The kiss that we almost had at Jeju island. The night where I hugged her from the back while cruising Paris' river. That wonderful day I spent with her in Paris was the last Happy day they had.

I cried for the happiness that were short-lived. Does it have to be this painful in loving someone? I've been ignoring what I was feeling ever since I left her at the hospital. I don't have a choice nor have the luxury to choose. Much worse is, the zero luck of being chosen.

I then tried to shut my brain from thinking of her yet failed to do so. I was so immersed with my emotions that I didn't noticed the time until I realized it was already dark.

I drank the beer in one full swig then went inside and took a bath. I changed into her pajamas and went to bed.

This is it, time to really let her go.

Me: Goodbye Mina.

I let myself cry at the same time promised it'll be the last time I'll cry for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
195K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
247K 5.5K 16
Mina is living a happy and contented life with her husband. When all of a sudden her life turned upside down her husband's prodigal sister came back ...
38.5K 1.5K 25
Chaeyoung Son, isn't living the life she set out to live. In fact most of her days feel like depressive loops set out to start and end the same way...