The Saga Of Revenge

By storytellerkomal

One should never find their husband's murderer, destroyer of their empire, and life attractive. I should be f... More

1
2
3
4
5| Unpleasant Surprises
6| Sting Energy
She'd Slapped Him

Basic Information

124 4 3
By storytellerkomal

|| SHRI GANESHAYA NAMAH ||

In the name of Ekdanata (The one tooth Lord!), I proceed!

My writing journey started in 2016 when I was in the last year of High School. It was then that I found my primary interest in reading. Writing came as a companion. I used to enjoy reading someone's imagination. There was always something amiss. I started compiling them in my own words and my first novel When it Rains came to me.

Only I could never find the courage to publish it. Fearing whatever I have written to be ridiculed. English being a second language did not help much. To me and others, my work made no sense, and the online critics, reading and writing under the shield of anonymity can be a real thing.

I started slow and basic with short-length novels (mostly love stories). There was bitter criticism but there was immense love too. I found my readers (Sakha as I like to call them) enjoying it as much as I do. They help me get over the hateful comments and always motivate me to write.

But (it is always there) I still could not come up with the heart to go above the rules of Earth and create my own world (like Harry Potter!). I pushed my boundaries when I wrote The Treasures of Sanuali and now I am back with a new world with new rules and creatures in The Vengeful Love.

Humans can be put to rest for a while now but their appearance cannot be. Let's just accept it, we are beautiful and inevitable!

This time, instead of using heavy vocabulary and a stern tone, I have come up with a light-hearted Hate-to-love story that I hope will touch as many hearts as it will get.

In almost all of my books, I go against the odds and centralize my themes over women instead of men using them on their whims. But both the genders are incomplete without each other. I admire the presence of unity and respect. No dominance!

I believe that valor and strength are more on what we have inside than mere muscle power. It should be a fair game of wisdom, strategy, and determination.

The Vengeful Love will be no different when it comes to portraying my beliefs. Also, as a human, we are all born with flaws and I strongly believe that flaws should be embraced to overcome. The characters are not flawless. It just does not exists. It is real. They have their own flaws but they are too good in one or two aspects of life and they have learned to excel in it.

Their persistence makes them superior.

Nonetheless, I wish this book to come out as a beautifully crafted story that will inspire all of us to embrace ourselves, change wherever necessary moreover, spread love joy in the life of ours and others.

- To all of my Sakhas out there

Komal S. Kushwah

Disclaimer:

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION ANY RESEMBLANCE WITH ANY PERSON, PLACE, LOCATION, EVENT WHETHER LIVING OR DEAD, WHETHER PAST OR PRESENT, WHETHER IN EXISTENCE OR WAS, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

The work is presented for entertainment purposes only and contains strong and bold language along with bits of erotic content, it is therefore advised to proceed at one's discretion.

Dedication:

Every single alphabet of this work is dedicated to my mother who is the foundation pillar of my life's premises. She is my inspiration and aspiration. I owe every ounce of my talents to her and my father.

I hope this work is worth all of your and my time and money.

REQUEST: To add in your honest feedback with keeping polite etiquette in mind. To know more about my creations, follow me on Instagram @storytelleranne is the ID.

Blurb:

One should never find their husband's murderer, destroyer of one's world and life attractive. I should be feeling pure, naked hate towards the gorgeous six feet tall mighty werewolf.

Granted he is more gorgeous than my dead husband. Granted he is exceptionally clever and knows to lead. He is a man of wisdom, power, and valor but the pluses shouldn't excel the minuses.

The tiny details and his small habits matter nothing to me. I don't stare at his gorgeous face, his sparkling eyes whenever he looks at me. I am not falling for him.

Can I?

I am vengeful. I seek revenge from that filthy Alpha who has destroyed my world, taken it over, and flipped the ancient heritage into a modern marvel. He brought misery into my life. I have lost my dear family and close friends to him.

I had to live on the street and survive the trauma of hardship. For three years, I have fostered the hatred, venom, and a wish of destroying him to the very core. My feelings cannot change in a matter of months.

~~

Alpha Rudransh is the ruler of the western peck. A thirty-something man, he is a smart, powerful, intelligent, clever, and drop-dead gorgeous man.

The Alpha city is magnificent. It is developed, powerful, and mighty. The pups are born innovators. They are hardworking. They are living ahead of time in a super luxurious yet comfortable lifestyle.

Recently, they have taken over the Surp-smarajya, the country of serpent co-ruled by Queen Sarvayoni and her husband King Vachaspati, crawling her way to seek revenge.

A shape-shifter, Queen Sarvayoni has been blessed with the power to shape-shift into any living creature. Be it human or werewolf. She has never misused her power except for a few mischiefs but now she is hell-bent on using it as a weapon to destroy her destroyer.

She kills Luna Aradhya. She becomes Luna Aradhya. She has it all figured out. She has a plan. But what she did not see coming was the turmoil of uncontrollable emotions that make her heart skip beats.

In the world of demons and angels, in Alpha city, she finally finds something missing.

Will Sarvayoni be able to complete her vengeance with the warm feelings growing in her heart? Will Alpha Rudransh be able to change her stubborn, unethical self to a profound one? What if she gets caught and executed?

In the world of love and war, everything is a game. Games are supposed to be twisted. 

The Alpha Killed My Husband

The Saga of Revenge

|| Shri Ganeshay Namah||

Spread love, be in love, live in love. Seeking revenge deepens the wounds...

-Komal

Life is all about moving along the way while celebrating the little joy it offers. Being stuck and seeking revenge can hurt more than the wounds, they give it.

The Setting:

Once upon a time, all mythical creatures joined hands and begged the soul of the universe to bring justice to them from the selfish humans who see no good in anyone else but themselves.

They ask for equal rights and places to live. The soul of the Universe, after listening to the pleadings of tortured and mis-treated creatures, agreed to recreate His world upon the introduction of a new set of rules—

• Human beings are God's favorite child and remain on earth. They won't be harmed at any cost nor any other creature unless absolutely necessary.

• Any mythical creature can be a soulmate of another creature that did not belong to their clan or race. Hybrid Relations will be common and appreciated so there would be no superiority.

• A creature can have two soulmates. The most deserving will win.

• Only a soul can sense the soulmate and no other instincts can trace it.

The earth being exploited for eras by the humans has been finally taken over by the mythical creatures. It is now divided into four continents and shared inhabitants.

The West is ruled by the Demons and Vampires. The North is the residence of fairies and humans. The South is home to Witches, gnomes, and trolls. The East has shared boundaries amongst the werewolves and shape-shifting serpents.

The East is the central location in the book with awful political relations amongst werewolves and serpents.

The Asian continent has its land dividend amongst the Sarp-Samrajya (Country of Serpents) and Cape Comorin (country of werewolves).

The Sarp-Samrajya is bounded on the north by the Arctic ocean while Cape comorin gets crashes of Indian Ocean waves. Together they share the horizons of the Pacific ocean.

The Sarp-Samrajya (country of serpents) is one of the most powerful Monarchy in the world. It is ruled by an unconquerable king, King Vachaspati, a king cobra and his mate, Queen Sarvayoni. (A king cobra too)

A kingdom that stretches beyond the horizons of endless possibilities, it is home to millions of serpents that could shape-shift into any form at their whim and discretion.

In his leadership the Samrajya has prospered to great heights while preserving the culture but it still stays back in the developed nation race.

The males are in dominant in the Samrajya. Voices of females are either ignored or unheard. The females do not work or go out. In the region of serpents, the females have their roles limited to laying eggs and protecting the offspring whenever necessary.

Prima facie, the netizens seemed happy with the culture. The females are content. It is until the serving desire of King Vachaspati turns into greed and the exploitation begins. The downfall of the kingdom follows soon. Relations with neighbouring countries keep getting worse. The taxes on cross border business becomes a source of displeasure and the international ties break.

The economic rivalry turns into animosity with the werewolves. The invasions through the boundaries became frequent, so is the killing of the soldiers from both the sides. The serpent can not tolerate the werewolves and werewolves reciprocated the hatred with equal match.

The territory of the werewolves is ruled by Alpha King Atharva who is king of all the alphas in the region and head of the state. Cape Comorin is one of the leading nations in the world and head of many international associations.

It is developed with an easy lifestyle, modern machinery, and leading business houses.

Since the Alpha king is getting old, he expresses his wish to step down and give the realm to a worthy contender but he is adamant upon sticking the final nail.

In consultation with his ministers, he declares war against serpents and eliminates the boundaries between both the regions.

King Vachaspati is killed.

Unlike serpents, the werewolves believe in democracy and elect the head amongst all the Alphas from the region. The werewolves believe that a modern country with development beyond expectations can only be preserved when in good hands.

Unlike Samrajya, the Cape Comorin (Country of werewolves) believe in providing equal rights to their women who participate in every field with equal enthusiasm. Now, Sarp-Samrajya under the leadership of Cape Comorin is about to get renovated.

But Sarvayoni is still out there, seeking revenge.

Main Characters:

Serpents:

King Vachaspati:King Vachaspati is a king cobra and could shape-shift into any living creature including humans and could live for more than a 100 years. He is powerful, ruthless, ambitious, arrogant, and has a thirst to conquer the world. Expanding his kingdom is his only ambition.

He has gotten the kingdom inheritance from his father, Supreme King Keshav. Alongside, he is a great devotee of lord Shiva: the eternal Lord. His penance of a hundred years had granted him the shape-shifting abilities, making him one of the deadliest cobras of the land.

While on two legs, he is six feet tall with a broad chest, bulky muscles, and a big moustache. His voice drips with pride and eyes shine with cruelty.

Queen Sarvayoni (Female Protagonist):Queen Sarvayoni is a female serpent of the age twenty-four. She is wife to king Vachaspati and a princess of the cobra clan. Her upbringing makes her nonchalant of the evident disparities and acceptable attributes.

Her beauty is seductively hypnotising. Her ocean blue eyes can do wonders to any male. Her pale complexion, flawless skin, and busty figure is to die for. But beauty can only be justified upto a certain expectation.

She is witty, stubborn, courageous, bold. arrogant as her husband, deadly, disrespectful, and knows nothing about selflessness.

But she has what it takes to seek revenge...passion.

Avika: Head maid and best friend to Sarvayoni, Avika is a pretty girl of the age twenty-three. Despite being a servant, she has more of a sense of ethics and morals than her queen. She is compassionate, wise, and well behaved.

Other characters will be introduced as the story develops.

Werewolves:

Alpha King Atharva: Head of the state and a man in his late seventies, Alpha Atharva is the man of wisdom, valour, ethics, and techniques.

Throughout his life, his sense of judgement has brought prosperity to the Cape Camolin. He is a businessman and quite amongst the richest creatures on the planet.

Luna Queen Laxmi: A selfless lady in her late sixties, Luna laxmi justifies her relationship with the king. She is charming, soft-spoken, a woman of manners and nurtures the country like her own child.

Alpha Rudransh (The male protagonist): is the fourth son of Alpha King and Luna Queen and rules the eastern state of Cape Comorin. He is handsome, well-built and a highly educated man. For better judgement, he is gifted with his father's impartial insights.

His childhood learning has braced him with strong ethics and unshakable morals. He despises personators and back-stabbers and believes in fair fight. His valor and power is at par with only one in the whole world.

His people respect him. He is loved for the unbiased decisions he has taken. Rudransh is someone who puts others before himself. He is a true gentleman and knows to serve. He talks less but when being comfortable, he can open even the darkest of the secrets.

Luna Aradhya: Wife of Alpha Rudransh, Luna Aradhya is an equally charming werewolf. She is pretty and a philanthropist. Rudransh and Aradhya have been childhood friends before their parents tied the knot citing they could see the initial soulmate symptoms.

She loves Rudransh with her whole heart and is always ready to be at service for the nation. Unlike Rudransh, she is chirpy and friends with almost half of the nation.

Beta Shantanu: A man in his middle twenties, Shantanu is good-looking and a man to follow commands. He and Rudransh share special bondings of brothers more than the usual hierarchy of rankings.

Despite being a popular personality in the region, he is still single and very much available.

Plot:

No one is born perfect. No matter how talented, polite, attractive, active, and good someone appears at a place or in a situation, there will be an area where the flaws will knock out goodness: where the evil will win.

The devil rejoices in the situation and momentarily twerk but the better side of the soul will repent. Someday, the good finally conquers all the bad and changes happen for good.

There is a constant need for love and approval to melt hearts.

The central theme of the book is the forces of love.

The start:

Sarvayoni is an evil serpent. She is a shape-shifting cobra who can take the form of any choice be it human, insect, or dracula. Sarvayoni just has to close her eyes and the magic will happen.

Throughout her life, she has been a great devotee of Lord Shiva and the penance along with dedication has blessed her with special power but she only knows to misuse all of it.

She is self-centered, arrogant, narrow-minded, cunning, a born liar, and immensely manipulative. She is simply incapable of loving anyone. Since the day she was born, she has taken special interest in all materialistic pleasure. Sarvayoni's heart has never skipped a beat for anyone.

A war between the serpents and werewolves has snatched all of the dear possession out of her grasp and now she has to live her life on streets like a beggar. The struggle for the 'next meal' has made her mad for seeking revenge and three years later she is back to destroy the world of her destroyer, Alpha Rudransh.

But she doesn't want to kill him. Instead, she wants him to suffer like her. She wants him to dwell in sorrow and beg for death every minute of his life.

The first thing she does to get near him, she kills Luna Aradhya and takes her form instead.

With the impersonation at its peak, she steps into Rudransh's life with an intention to turn his whole country upside down.

The Development:

The first few weeks are consumed in learning the customs and life-style of Cape Camino. For her bewilderment, Sarvayoni finds the place out of the world. It is different and almost unreal from the world she has been raised in.

The comfort and respect for the common netizens put her at awe. Even though her mind wants to criticise the different way of living of the werewolves, she ends up admiring them and the ease Rudransh handles everything.

Meanwhile, she finds an irresistible attraction growing in between her and Alpha. She is conflicted when she finds him a handsome, compassionate and absolutely loving man.

To her dismay, Rudransh is all set on seducing his wife, Luna; the woman he loves dearly.

Sarvayoni tries to tell herself that all the love and affection is not for her but for the woman she has killed and she should not enjoying it.

Against all the odds, Sarvayoni finds herself responding to all of his pulls.

Climax: The ruminants of Original Luna's body are found on a seashore. Rudransh starts to notice the peculiarities. Over the past few months, things have been turning different.

He smells conspiracy and discusses details with Beta Shantanu. Shantanu meanwhile is getting fond of Avika who is posing as a painter from the land of witches.

The probe begins while keeping things down the line.

The end:

The impersonation is pervaded and Sarvayoni's real face is out. But by then, her heart has changed and she has become a mirror reflection of the woman she once used to be.

She finds herself in love with Rudransh and does not want to hurt him anymore. But will her new found honesty melt Rudransh heart who is raging in fury.

Avika and Sarvayoni have to either decide to flee or they can stay and face the consequences. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
1.1M 42.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
352K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...