Wilbur x y/n - a little story

By puff-fluff

-made in 2022- wilbur & y/n were strangers. y/n met Wilbur by luck and wilbur started getting a bit attached... More

1. College
2. The Start of a New Life.
3. Getting to Know Each Other.
4. Feelings?
5. Dinner or Date?
6. Trouble.
7. New days.
8. Discoveries.
9. Sharing sadness.
10. Happier.
11. New Friends
12. Terrible.
13. All better.
14. New People.
16. The Troubling Times
17. Telling or Not?
Pronoun change?
chapter 18 and 19 combined

15. A Secret to Keep

53 1 0
By puff-fluff

~y/n pov~

I got back home and got ready for bed. I couldn't fall asleep just yet so I decided to watch television 📺. Looking at the couch, Wilbur left his phone📱there. As I was about to pick it up, it started ringing. It wrote 'George'.

~third pov~

Though y/n was bad at college, something y/n was actually good at was voice acting. y/n knew that. Without hesitation, y/n picked up the phone and menaged to let out a 'hello' in Wilbur's voice. It was very rough to y/n, but George actually believed it. "Oh, uh hi 👋  Wilbur,   
Dream said that he's free today and he can meet y/n if you want." George spoke. y/n froze. y/n would never do something without asking first but y/n was dying to meet dream. y/n also thought of what Wilbur would react if y/n went without atleast telling Wilbur about the meetup. The thing that y/n knew was that this was a one-time chance. Dream had a very tight schedule and might only be able to meet y/n this once in maybe months. Wilbur's phone📱 was right in y/n's hands✋ so y/n couldn't contact him. Right when another thought appeared in y/n's head, a loud voice (George's) came out from the speaker on full volume going "Y/N?? HELLOOO? IS THAT A YES?". Before y/n could even think, y/n subconsciously just said in Wilbur's voice "I'll tell y/n to go but I can't go because i have too many things to do by today.". "Alright, tell y/n that dream will be at the park close to your house at 5:00 sharp and have dinner with y/n." George replied. As he hung up, a wave of relief went through y/n. y/n safely put the phone📱in a drawer and went to sleep.

/the next morning/

y/n got ready for college and put the phone inside the bag, hoping to give it back to Wilbur in case he would be around. As y/n reached college. Bella was there. Per usual, Bella kept pestering y/n, asking unnecessary questions about Wilbur. "What was that yesterday? You haven't answered my questions," Bella said with a curious look on her face. "Uh, sorry, I have to go to the restroom," y/n answered. Bella shrugged and turned around. With that y/n ran directly to the classroom. Today, Noah and y/n had absolutely no classes together so y/n's day went smoothly.

~Wilbur pov~

"What time was y/n's college sessions ending again?" I said as I pat my pockets to reach for my phone. "Don't tell me," I thought in my head. "I knew it. I left it at y/n's place."(y/n's place was the last place Wilbur used his phone📱) I said angrily. I rushed out of the house and immediately drove to y/n's house, hoping to find my phone and pick up y/n on time.

Word count: 522

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.7K 20
*Discontinued* A Wilbur Soot x Reader AU where you can feel the emotion your soulmate feels. -They/Them Pronouns -Slow (but consistent) Updates
489 20 9
they/them pronouns are used in this story ----- You're deeply in love with Wilbur, but you're unsure about him liking you back. After a few dramatic...
182K 4.1K 57
Y/n and Tommy go on a love adventure as the two of them fall in and out of love. Will Tommy ever gain enough confidence to tell y/n his feelings? Wil...
58.6K 1.4K 32
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† in which, a new year's party is the cause of a romance so dangerously beau...