Bold, Breathless Love

By Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... More

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
She's Mine !
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

The Heart Wants What it Wants

792 28 7
By Soulmates2

A flood of tears blinded her, but she kept running, embarrassed by this days events, and angered not by what those boys had said, but by Stevens response. He was a pig, and there was no excuse for his behavior!

When she was almost home, she heard honking behind her, and Steven call out to her, but she ignored him and started running faster.

Steven parked, got out of his car and started running after her. "Abby wait!"

When she ran even faster to get away from him, Steven raced after her, grabbed her arm and whirled her around, "Please let me explain." He begged.

Abby released herself from his possessive hold and screamed, "Go away!"

"Please Abby, hear me out it's not what you think!" He pleaded.

Infused by anger, Abby slapped Steven across his face leaving him stunned by her actions.

"You leave me alone and don't ever come near me again!" She screamed, "I hate you!"

Enraged that the clown girl would dare to raise her hand on him, Steven lifted his hand and was about to strike her, but his hand froze in mid air. He could never lay a hand on a woman especially when that woman was Abby.

She looked hurt and tears streamed down her face and remorse hit him like a ton of bricks. She was the last person he wanted to hurt, but hurt her he did.

"I'm so sorry Abby." His voice sounded tortured, and regret glittered in his deep blue eyes. "Let me explain."

"I don't need your explanation," Abby screamed, "I hate you and I will never speak to you ever again!" And with those words, she ran away leaving behind a troubled and defeated young man.

Pain surged throughout her insides, she felt broken, as she ran as fast as her feet could take her all the way to Claire's house.

************

Steven sat in his car trying hard to stop his hands from trembling. The encounter with Abby effected him to no end. Her words 'I hate you!' Rang in his ears over and over again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He yelled and smashed his fists against the steering wheel over and over again.

What the hell was he thinking making a fool out of Abby? The only girl in school whom he respected, he thought.

You fool !!! His conscious screamed, Abby is not like the rest of them, she is special and you ruined everything!

Pulling into the driveway, Steven turned off the ignition, but did not get out right away. His mind kept playing back the days events. Abby's pain filled eyes tore at his heart.

She's a clown girl for God sakes! He reminded himself, don't lower your standards, you can have any girl in school that you want, you are the most handsome boy not to mention the fact that you are the captain of the football team and the best player!

Pulling out his iPhone from his pocket, Steven dialed Carol's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Steven?"

"Yes, want to be for a late spin in my car?" Steven asked in a sexy tone of voice, "I can pick you up in five minutes."

"Ok."

Steven dropped his iPhone, turned on the ignition and pulled out of the driveway. He sped down the street to Carol's house and by the time he parked to the side, she was outside waiting for him.

"Hi," she smiled at him when she opened the car door and slid inside.

Steven smiled at her, but his heart was not in the moment.

Carol slammed the door shut and Steven took off. He drove in silence for a few minutes and then turned into the pathway that lead to the forest preserve. Turning off the ignition, he inhaled sharply before he turned to look at the young, pretty girl.

"Come here." His voice dripped sex.

Carol scooted closer to him, and Steven pulled her body over him. The young girl wiggled on top of him to get into a more comfortable position, and then Steven put his arms around her waist, and she couldn't resist the impulse to lower her head and kiss him.

Steven kissed her back desperately trying to capture the moment, but he couldn't. The kiss meant nothing, it had absolutely no effect on him. Carol noticed and pulled her mouth away from his.

"Something wrong?" She asked, praying she hadn't made a mistake and caused Steven to not want her anymore.

"No," he told her, and pulled her head back down to his.

He tried to get that loving feeling, but try as he might, he failed miserably. He just wasn't feeling it.
Try harder! His conscious demanded, but no matter how hard he tried nothing happened.

Finally he pushed Carol away but not before he saw the hurt in her eyes. "It's not you, it's me!" He explained, last thing he needed was for her to start to cry.

Scrambling out of his grip and back into her seat, Carol was ready to cry her heart out, "Can we jump in the back seat?" She sounded desperate, but didn't care.

The invitation was tempting, and Stevens male hormones were begging him to accept, fool, she's giving herself to you, do not hesitate!

Opening the car door,Steven stepped out of the convertible, slammed the door shut and opened the passenger side door. He slid in the back seat snd waited for Carol to join him.

Stevens eyes were glued to Carol's breasts, as she jumped in the back seat, closed the door and then began to strip out of her clothes. Damn she was beautiful, Steven thought, as the last piece of her clothing was discarded. Naked as the day she was born, Carol's hands were unbuttoning Stevens jeans.

The girl was an expert, Steven thought, surprised by the way she quickly pulled his pants off and lowered her head to his swollen cock. She took him hard and fast, and Steven tried desperately to enjoy the moment, but he failed miserably.

On another day, another time, her actions would have driven him insane, but not today, today Steven couldn't concentrate and feel anything, because his mind was occupied with the clown girl.

"Get dressed Carol." He told her in a firm and unwavering tone of voice, and pulled her head away to button his jeans. Opening the door, Steven quickly jumped out and returned to the front seat.

He cursed out loud, as he shut the door to his car and waited for Carol to dress. He could hear her sniffles in the back seat, as she dressed, but an image of the clown girl in his mind stopped him from reacting. Abby had possessed his soul and he was unable to shake her from his thoughts.

When Carol was dressed and had returned to her seat in the front passenger side, Steven stepped on the accelerator and sped off in silence. His mind whirled with many questions, but no answers.

Ten minutes later when he pulled into Carol's driveway, he turned to face her. "I'm sorry." She told him as a single tear glided down her face.

Steven just stared blankly at her, knowing full well it wasn't her fault, but spoke not. Swallowing back a sob, Carol opened the door and stepped out of the car. "Will you pick me up for school tomorrow?" She asked, in a desperate tone of voice.

"I can't." He lied, and waited for her to shut the car door.

Her lips trembled, but she managed to say goodbye before she shut the door and he drove away. Angry at himself for not responding to the beautiful girls touch, Steven raced down the street passing all the stop signs and exceeding the speed limit.

This never happened to him before, Steven always prided himself for being a man whore, he has slept with all the beautiful girls in his school with the exception of Carol and Victoria, and he would soon conquer them too if he chose to, but the clown girl was the one that caught his attention, was it because she was ugly, was it because she didn't seem to be attracted to him, or was it her personality that drew him to her?

Minutes later he found himself outside her house, pain surged through his heart, but he couldn't explain why he was effected in such a way, he only knew that it felt good being near her even if it was for a moment out in the street where she lived.

He drove away only to find himself coming around the block and parking about a half block away just staring at her driveway.

**************

Abby was tired, after explaining her entire situation to Claire she closed her eyes and wept.

"How come you never told me!"

Abby winced at Claire's hurt tone of voice, "I'm sorry, I hadn't realized till now that I have feelings for him."

"But how can you have feelings for him when he clearly disrespects you?"

Tears welled up in her eyes and Abby wiped them away, "I don't know, the heart wants what it wants I guess."

Claire put her arms around her friend to comfort her, "Oh Abby, I'm so sorry!"

************

A few hours later just as the sun was getting ready to set, Steven saw Abby walking down the opposite side of the street. He held his breath and watched as she crossed the street and walked up her driveway. His heart pounded against his chest, she had put a spell on him, he thought, why else would he be interested in her!

Disgusted with himself that he spent his time thinking about her, he turned the key and took off. A few minutes later he was home. He sat in his car for a few moments to gather his scattering thoughts before he went inside his home.

************

*Where the fuck were you?"

Abby stiffened, without answering she walked in the kitchen, dropped her backpack on the floor, took off her gym shoes and immediately preceded to add food and water to Cuccis bowls.

"I said where the fuck were you!" Her father repeated angrily and grabbed her by the arm.

The water bowl dropped from her hand and water splattered across the floor, Cucci barked loudly and wagged his tail. "Father please." She begged.

Anger seized her father and he grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her against the wall with his body, disrespect me again and I will teach you a lesson you shall never forget!"

Fear struck in Abby's heart, "I'm sorry." She whispered.

His breath stunk of vodka and his eyes glistened dangerously, "You shall behave from now on," he warned, and grabbed her left boob and squeezed it roughly, "I'm a patient man, but don't push me!"

"Father please!" She begged, and tried to wiggle away from him.

He body slammed her against the wall when she tried to release herself from his hold, "Try that again and you will wish you hadn't!"

Trembling now from fear of what he would do next, Abby used all her might and pushed her drunken father away from her and then she made a mad dash out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room where she locked and double locked her bedroom door.

Dropping herself on the bed, she cried her heart out. What was she going to do, she pondered, her father was getting more and more difficult and harder to keep at bay, it was only a matter of time before he crossed the line, for he was much stronger than her.

Her fathers drunken slurred words were not the real threat. The real threat was that he overstepped the father daughter boundaries, and she new not what to do. She has only confessed to Claire, no one else knew not even Jeff who was her other best friend.

The humiliation of the kind of father he was was extremely shameful and it would kill her mother had she ever found out the truth, so Abby made Claire swear she would never tell anyone, she had to protect her loving mother from this disgrace.

Pounding on the door alerted Abby to reality and she jumped off the bed and screamed, "leave me alone or I will call the police!"

"Open the damn door!" Her father yelled and pounded harder on the door, "or I will break it down!"

"Go ahead and break it I will dial the police if you continue to act irrational!"

"You no good for nothing bitch!" He slurred, and walked away.

"My poor mother!" Abby whispered to herself as she wiped the tears off her eyes, and sat back on the bed. She was running out of time, she had to find a way to remove her father from the house without hurting her mother.

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.7K 33
ETHAN ZEAGERS The typical handsome, popular, bad boy of Beverly High School who shows his fake front to everyone but is broken deep inside. All he wa...
278K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...
2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...