Teen Wolf: The Reincarnated A...

By XxLegacy214xX

My name is Scott McCall, but that wasn't always my name. You see I'm not really from this world nor from t... More

The Reincarnated One
Reincarnated
Six Months Later...
Summer
Teen Wolf Season One
The Boy Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chance S1: E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3

Biography

5.2K 99 20
By XxLegacy214xX

Name: Scott McCall (Reincarnated)

Speciality: High school Student, Lacrosse Player.

Powers: Werewolf Senses, Strength, Speed, Endurance, Claws, Canines, Glowing Eyes, Magical Sideburns.

Skills: Hand to Hand Combat, Acrobatic, Detective.

Werewolf Form:

Love Interest:

Name: Lydia Martin

Occupation: High School Student, Banshee.

Skills: High I.Q., banshee scream, popular girl.

Name: Allison Argent

Occupation: High School Student, Huntress.

Skills: Superior Archery and knife skills, hand to hand combat, huntress training.

Name: Malia Tate(Hale)

Occupation: WereCoyote, High School Student.

Skills: Werewolf senses, agility, strength, durability, claws, canines.

Follow Scott on his journey through the show of teen wolf as he fights for his friends, his family, and his town while trying keep his grades up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 23
Sacrifices, Darachs, Druids, an Alpha pack, the death of two friends, the return of my sister, I've been through so much in just a few weeks. I thoug...
903 58 21
Scott McCall and his pack have been fighting for ten years with little victories. He built a world for the supernatural and was acknowledged as King...
31.7K 492 28
What if Scott McCall had an aunt that was the same age as Derek Hale? How will she affect the story of the wolves in Beacon Hills? Ace McCall's life...
73 6 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write ✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...