breathe.{ʀ. ʜᴀʟᴇ}

By summersunforeverrr

⸺ ANDIE SWAN'S life was never meant to be normal. She was an A+ student from the time she was in kindergarte... More

act one | twilight
01 | music class
02 | hospital lights
03 | promise?
04 | la push, baby!
05 | a sunny day in the ice age
06 | stay the night
07 | skipping
08 | vampire dinner party
09 | memory box
10 | three little words
11 | baseball
12 | oxygen
13 | going, going, gone.
14 | not my home
16 | waking up
17 | prom night
act two | new moon
18 | birthdays
19 | modern-day juliet
20 | party
21 | leaving
22 | three months over
23 | adrenaline
24 | breaking & entering
25 | movies
26 | new york
27 | from the forest
28 | wolves
29 | vampire girls
30 | cliff dive
31 | visitors
32 | italy
33 | saving
34 | the volturi
35 | coming home

15 | goodbye note

5.8K 226 11
By summersunforeverrr

That next morning, I hung around with Bella, humming as we packed our bags. It was nice outside, it was in only a few hours I would be back in Rosalie's arms. 

Alice and Jasper were downstairs, checking out of the hotel. Bella stepped out, finally getting a call from Mom. I smiled as I thought about how she would be freaking out. Finally, her daughters were rebelling!

Bella soon though, pulled me out of my laughter, bursting in the room and quickly packing her purse, putting in pepper spray. "I have to go." She said.

"Bella," I ask cautiously, "What the hell are you doing?"

Bella sighs, hugging me, making sure to avoid my oxygen tube. "He has mom. He wants us, and he'll let her go. I'm going. Stay here."

My heart almost stops in my chest, and I hug Bella back. "I'm going with you."

"No, you're not." She insists.

I break from the hug. "Yes, I am. If you go, he won't let mom go without me there. He wants both of us."

Bella nods, and I sigh. "We should go tell Alice and Jasper, figure out a plan."

Bella is shaking her head. "He would know. He'd smell their scent, we just have to leave."

I realized what this meant. I realized what my sister was going to do. And I would never let her go at it alone. 

I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, and wrote out before leaving:

Rose,

I didn't want to write this, and trust me, I never wanted to leave. 

All I want is to go to the airport and run to you. Please, don't be angry with me. I couldn't let my mom suffer, and I couldn't let Bella go alone. I wouldn't even really be alive if I just let her die. 

I will always be there. I will always be with you. I am so sorry I put you through this. But really, you were all I ever needed. It was selfish of me to keep you, just to let you down. But really,  No girl has ever loved someone as much as I love you. I'm not sure how I somehow gained the heart of someone like you, and how you loved someone like me. 

I'll always be yours Rosalie, and if I sit here trying to describe how much I love you, I would be here forever. Maybe that would be a good thing.

I love you. I will never stop loving you. 

yours,
Andie.

──────────

ROSALIE

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I yell at Alice as she gets into the car. We were getting off the plane, Edward and I were getting along for once, when suddenly, we got a call.

They said to come to the hotel immediately.

Edward looked in shock, I could tell her was seeing Alice's visions, and I could tell that they were gruesome. 

"Alice." I demanded. "Where is she?"

"She's going to try and save her mom, James called them and made it seem like he had her." Alice spills out. She hands me a piece of notebook paper, folded in a neat square. "She left this."

I read over it, my heart aching with every word. "Where is she?" I demand, and Edward whips the car around, seemingly driving to them. 

"I'm so sorry," Alice says shakily. 

"Edward!" I yell.  "What did you see?"

Alice puts her head in her hands, probably seeing a bloody scene she didn't want to see. "What are we going to do?"

"Go get them." Carlisle responds confidently.

I breathe in deeply. I know, I don't need to, but it helps me steady myself. I turned to Alice, "What did you see." I demand firmly.

Alice shakes her head, "He kills them."

After that, I can't even hear myself think. My mind is filled by thoughts of Andie. Her smiling face. Then, her dead body. Emmett is trying to make sure I keep a tight grip on reality, but I think I'm already gone. 

"Park here," I hear Carlisle say, blurry, like he's far away. As I quickly exit the car, running almost as fast as Edward, I can smell her scent. Of course I can, she was only here a short while ago. 

──────────

Bella was inside. She was inside with our killer. 

I was going to go inside, but Bella made me stay put. She said she would go in first. That way, maybe he'd be full. 

I wanted to cry, but all I felt was numb. 

I heard a crack, and I could no longer sit by and listen. I took off my oxygen tube, feeling the loss immediately, and bravely walked into the ballet studio. 

James' foot was on my sisters leg, she was crying out in pain while he smiled and laughed, filming the whole thing. 

So they can watch, I thought. It was sadistic, but would accomplish want James wanted: Violence. If Rosalie had tried to kill those men who almost hurt me on the street that night, imagine what she would do to James once he killed me.

Huh. Once he killed me. I was talking so casually about my own death. Maybe because I had been faced with that reality for such a long time. 

"Why look what we have here?" He smiled, coming over to me in a second and pushing me against the wall, forcing the air out of me. His cold hand was tightening against my warm neck, causing the world to go dark around the corners of my eyes. Bella screamed out for me, but I could barely hear her words my heart was beating so quickly. "I heard you were with Rosalie. How strange. I've never heard with such a thing." He smashed my chest against the wall, making me couch uncontrollably again. "Isn't that funny?"

I let my rage boil over, bile pooling in my throat and spit in his face. His eyes radiate fury, going darker until there is barely any red left, and he punches  my stomach, weak enough to not kill me, but strong enough to crumple me to the ground, to cause serious damage. 

Just then, Rosalie and Edward come in, Edward ducking to Bella and Rosalie tackiling James.

"What a weakling." James says as he pins Rosalie up against a wall. She overpowers him though, ripping a chunk of flesh from his arm. 

"I could tear you apart with my own hands." Rosalie growls, throwing him to the ground. She rushes over to me, grabbing my head gently, where I had split it open from when I was pinned against the wall. 

"You're gonna be okay." She whispers as she sweeps me up into her arms, and as she jumps into the window, only to be pulled back by James, sending me tumbling onto the hardwood floor. 

My vision gets blurry, the world goes dark. I hear a scream and cry, not my own. Then I feel cold teeth sink into my neck. 

And I black out. 

──────────

THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE.

thank you all for the overwhelming support btw. I'm so so so so happy we got to 10k reads, and still counting!

I love you guys. thank you for reading my work and enjoying it.

2-3 more chapters of this act to go!

- lola 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 8.1K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
189K 2.7K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
154K 4.2K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
521K 11.8K 59
Summery: Seraphina Hale Cullen was Alice and Jasper adopted daughter. A long time ago Alice had a vision about a baby being left behind in the woods...