𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 36 $

14.3K 473 767
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 36
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

As the week passed, Elliot got the hint that he bugged Estrella and stopped, which made it possible for her to be able to actually tolerate him.

Jules noticed them walking in the halls together on the way to 1st period and would ask Estrella if she thought there was anything going on with Elliot and Rue.

Estrella didn't quite know, but she doubted there was so she said no anyways.

And she didn't think Elliot was a good influence on Rue, but they hung out a lot, which meant she would no longer be around Jules for too long and depend on her for happiness.

Sure it was worse depending on drugs for happiness but...honestly, Estrella didn't even fucking know.

She was too high in the moment to fully comprehend or even know anything, slouched on Elliot's bed with him and Rue, listening to them talk about love and loss after smoking some weed after school.

Elliot invited her over with Rue yesterday, and then again today, and she actually had fun yesterday so she didn't decline today's invitation.

She told Fezco she'd be hanging out with the Rue and the guy who saved Rue's life on New Years, and although he wasn't too confident in Estrella hanging out with two drug addicts, he didn't wanna be that boyfriend that keeps his girlfriend from hanging out with other people.

Plus her being away for a while would be good for them. In a way.

Hrr first day back at school made them both realize that they were both attached as fuck to each other, and Estrella wanted to change that, which is mainly why she was hanging out with Elliot and Rue.

She still missed Fezco though. Nothing compared to spending time with him. He was her person.

She planned on going to the store before it got dark and spend the rest of her day with her boys and Faye, who had grown to kinda be Estrella's new best friend.

"How does Jules not know that you're doing drugs?" Elliot asked Rue, bringing Estrella out of her daydream about Fezco.

Rue scoffed, "Cause I'm good at my job," She answered, passing the blunt that was now ar roach to him.

Elliot took it in his fingers, staring at it before taking a hit. "Do you think it's a good thing that we're friends?" He asked, glancing at Estrella after what she had said.

"Yeah, why?" Rue questioned.

Elliot licked his lips as he handed the blunt back to Rue. "I just feel like...we might not bring out the best in each other."

"I feel like I'm okay with that," Rue smiled.

Elliot smiled back before glancing at Estrella again, "Cool. I'll roll us another blunt."

"Ugh, please don't. You literally fucking suck," Estrella groaned as she sat up in Elliot's bed, then got up and checked herself out in his mirror.

He scoffed, "Yet you helped us smoke two of them."

"Yeah and little pieces of weed kept falling out and onto my tongue. Watch a Youtube video or some shit, for real," Estrella advised him, which he ignored as he began rolling up. "Rue Rue do I look hot?"

"Yes," Rue and Elliot both answered.

"Don't remember asking you," Estrella mumbled to Elliot before laughing. "Fez told me I looked like a bimbo this morning. I gave him head before he took me to school."

"Yeah I give up, I'm not forcing him to go to school," Estrella defeatedly walked back into her and Fezco's room after trying to wake Ashtray up to go to school.

He refused, talking about needing a day off as if they weren't out of school for a month.

And Estrella knew he was just gonna play video games all day, but she couldn't say no to her baby after he gave her his puppy eyes.

And he hugged her too, and even told her she looked pretty. He was a real kiss ass when it came to getting what he wanted.

So she left him in bed after tucking him in and then giving his forehead a kiss, then made her way back to her room.

Fezco laughed at her defeat from where he looped his belt through the loops in his jeans, looking his fine ass girlfriend up and down as she did the same with herself in the mirror.

"You lookin like a fine ass bimbo," Fezco mumbled, walking up behind her and pressing a kiss onto her neck while gripping the part of her exposed hip.

Estrella smiled at his words, being honored as fuck that he called her a bimbo, obviously as a compliment.

"I love you," She said and turned around to face him and give him a few kisses, being so close that she could feel his dick pressed against her.

Fezco's jeans weren't zipped up or buttoned or anything, his boxers being the only thing that kept his dick secured. He was in the process of getting dressed, which meant he didn't have a shirt on.

He smirked into their kisses once he felt her hands trailing from his shoulders down to his chest to his torso and finally to the waistband of his boxers.

"Can I?" She asked.

Fezco licked his lips, nodding his head as he grabbed one of her hands and helped her pull his boxers down a little.

"Course you can, ma."

"Ewww," Rue made a face, scrunching up her eyebrows in disgust at what Estrella had said.

"You gave him head just because he called you a bimbo?" Elliot asked and smirked. "You're a bimbo, Star."

Estrella gave him an unamused look while Rue laughed out loud at his lame attempt.

Yeah he had backed off, but that didn't mean completely.

"Anyways I'm gonna get going, the sun's setting and Fez doesn't like when I be walking around in the dark," Estrella let her friends know and grabbed her backpack.

"Uh here, take this," Rue said and took her sweater off, handing it to Estrella. "There's always fucking creeps around. Plus I stole it from Fez so this is my chance to give it back."

"Thanks Rue Rue," She smiled and gave her a hug after putting her backpack on and taking the sweater.

She slid her arms into the sleeves, covering herself with the back of the sweater as she didn't feel like fully putting it on.

"Bye loser," Estrella told Elliot and patted his head before exiting the room.

She walked a few blocks to Fezco's store, feeling as if she was being followed, but every time she turned around, there wasn't anybody there.

"God I'm just fucking high and paranoid," She mumbled to herself and picked up her pace so she could get to the store faster.

Cal Jacobs cautiously followed Estrella in his truck, keeping a good distance as he was sure she knew what he drove. She had seen him staring at her from his truck when she walked out of school with Rue and Elliot while Cal waited for Nate.

Estrella caught Fezco's attention the second she walked into the store, smiling once they made eye contact and opened her arms for a hug as she approached him where he sat on the counter.

"Sup pretty girl," He said as she gave him a kiss. "Missed you today."

"I missed you too," Estrella smiled up at him.

"What you do wit Rue and her homeboy?" Fez asked with his eyebrows furrowed, smelling the weed on his girlfriend.

"Smoked a little and listened to them talk about some deep shit."

"Thas all you did?" He made sure. "You ain't take nun else?"

He didn't want her falling back into old habits, especially now that she was spending time with Rue and Elliot.

"No, I promise," Estrella nodded. "Just weed."

"Aight," He nodded back as she pulled away from the hug.

"I need to find some shit to eat though, I'm hungry," Estrella said and began walking around to look for something to eat.

Fezco hopped off the counter and followed behind her, "I can help you with that."

Ashtray rolled his eyes from where he watched Fezco following his girlfriend, bringing her into a hug from behind as she looked through the racks of different junk food.

He was still mad about Estrella not being on his side.

"Whatchu lookin for?" Fezco spoke against Estrella's neck before giving it a kiss.

"You."

He laughed and gave her another kiss before hearing footsteps entering the store, making him back off of Estrella to go see who walked in.

"You guys literally make me sick," Faye mumbled to Estrella from where she sat, eating an ice cream bar.

"Get better," Estrella told her and laughed, her eyes landing on bags of Sabritones, making her smile and remember that she had asked Fez to add them to the store's supply.

"Lexi Howard, what brings you here?" Fezco asked Lexi, who had walked into the store.

She only ever came to his store with Rue back when she still hung out with her, so it was weird seeing her here.

Lexi smiled up at Fezco, "I–"

"Fezco I love youuuuu!" Estrella called out with a laugh as she grabbed a bag of Sabritones and opened it.

Lexi cut herself off and dropped her smile, noticing and glancing at Estrella behind the counter. Fuck.

How could she forget that he literally has a girlfriend, and that his girlfriend is literally one of her sister's best friends. How could she catch feelings for a guy with a girlfriend.

Fezco glanced behind him at his girlfriend and smiled as she talked to Faye while eating her Sabritones, making Lexi glance at Faye, who noticed.

"Hi I'm Faye," Faye waved, making Estrella look at Lexi.

"I'm Lexi," Lexi hesitated, her eyes drifting onto Estrella.

"Hey Lex," She smiled.

"Hey," Lexi awkwardly said back and looked at Fez before turning around to face the cooler. "I uh, just came to get a drink."

"Well we got plenty'a those," Fezco mumbled as Estrella reappeared next to him, laughing at his awkwardness.

She took her backpack off and placed it next to the counter before leaning on the counter next to where Fezco had sat again, looking up at him for a split second before her eyes fell on Cal, who walked into the store.

He immediately set the vibe off, making Faye uncomfortable when he looked at her, and then making Estrella and Lexi uncomfortable after looking at them.

Fezco noticed the way Estrella stepped closer to him like she always did when she was scared. Like the night Mouse died, and that night at Laurie's. He furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend and looked at Cal as he walked further into the store, immediately noticing the way he gripped something in the pocket of his jacket.

Ashtray watched Cal with a hard look from his spot in the freezer, noticing the same thing Fezco did and then exchanging a knowing look with him through the glass door.

He moved his eyes off Fezco and onto Estrella next to him, then grabbed the Froot Loops box behind him and held it in his lap.

Estrella looked at Fezco for a split second, she had told him that Cal had been staring at her from his truck after school while he waited for Nate, but Fezco didn't know what Cal looked like.

She was about to turn Fezco's head to look away from Cal and at her so she could tell him who he was when Cal broke the uncomfortable silence he brought in with him.

"Good evening."

"Wassup man," Fezco replied, watching him look around.

"You got any Spearmint gum?" Cal asked.

"Iono, man. The gum's right here," Fezco said and pointed to the gum behind Estrella, who was still next to him.

He pulled her a little closer to him as Cal walked up and rudely reached over for the gum.

"This your store?" Cal asked Fezco after grabbing a pack of gum and continued to walk around.

"It's a family business," Fez answered.

"Do your parents own it?"

Fezco hesitated for a second as Cal grabbed a bag of hot Funyuns, "You usually ask this many questions, man?"

"Just you," Cal said, moving to stand in front of the counter. He half nodded at Estrella, but still kept on his eyes on Fezco. "She tell you who I am?"

Fezco furrowed his eyebrows, "Nah man."

"What about her?" Cal looked at Lexi.

"Are you a cop?" Faye asked.

"No," Cal responded and reached into his pocket.

Estrella watched Fezco look at Ashtray in the freezer, making her look at him as well as he hurriedly reached into the cereal box, pulling out his glock and loading it.

Fezco looked back at Cal as he pulled a $20 bill out of his pocket and placed it on the counter next to him, "Just a concerned father."

Cal walked out and got back in his truck, leaving Fezco to hop off the counter and walk outside to watch him drive off.

"Ma, who the fuck was that?" Fezco asked Estrella.

"Cal fucking Jacobs," Estrella answered.

"Nate's dad," Lexi added.

—$—

"So what he fucking knows, let's just kill him and we won't have to worry about him anymore," Ashtray suggested as he licked a chicken wing clean, fed up with Fezco and Estrella talking about Cal and his appearance at the store earlier.

After he showed up and set off the vibe, Lexi informed Fezco that Cal was at her house a few days ago, asking if she and Cassie had seen or knew anything about what happened on New Years.

Lexi said Cassie snitched, which had Estrella annoyed as fuck and ready to pull a Fezco and smash a bottle on her head.

Cal was just as fucking crazy as his son. And Estrella had put two and two together and realized that he had been following her, which Fezco wasn't fucking with at all.

The whole Cal situation and the store situation had him uneasy and slightly worried or whatever, but what really had him on edge is that Cal got to him through his girl.

Fucking weirdo was following Estrella around.

"Ash," Estrella gave him a look.

"What? It's not a bad idea."

"We not killing nobody bruh," Fezco shook his head.

Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows, "Who's we? If I see that motherfucker again I swear ima–"

"You're gonna keep your hands off all hammers," Estrella whispered since Faye was just in the other room, eating on the couch while she spoke to Custer on the phone.

"Isn't that Cassie bitch like, your friend? Why the fuck did she rat Fez out?" Ashtray asked Estrella.

"I don't fucking know but trust, ima beat–"

"You wanting to beat her up is like Ash wanting to kill Cal. You both not doin shit," Fezco commanded. "So shut the fuck up and eat."

Estrella exchanged looks with Ashtray before she continued eating, thinking about why the fuck Cassie would snitch.

For Nate? She doesn't even fucking like him. None of Maddy's friends fucking like him.

Now Fezco was being watched by Cal, which could go wrong in so many ways.

He could find out about the drugs, or somehow find out about fucking Mouse.

Estrella's heart dropped at the thought of anybody finding out about what happened to Mouse–if Cal found out, he'd fucking tell the cops as payback for Fezco beating up Nate and then Fezco and Ashtray and maybe even she would get fucking locked up.

And they'd be separated, even if they all got locked up. Fezco would get sent to prison. Ashtray would get sent to juvie. Estrella would get sent to a women's prison.

Hell no.

Cassie was her friend and all, but Estrella wanted nothing more than to beat the absolute shit out of her in the moment.

Was she even her fucking friend? What kind of friend does that shit?

"Man fuck Cassie, I'll beat her fucking ass if I want to," Estrella told Fezco and stood up from her chair, walking down to their room.

Fezco sighed, rubbing his hand on his head in frustration as he watched her walk down the hall.

He knew she felt betrayed, but didn't know the depth of her thoughts and how bad they got when it came to this shit.

He didn't know she was terrified of someone finding out about Mouse because it would mean she would lose him and Ash, the same way she lost Hector.

So Fez didn't understand why she wanted to cause more problems so bad.

"Princess' rebellion," Ash commented as he snatched a few wings off her plate. "Would be bad ass."

"Don't encourage it bruh," Fezco told him, not even realizing that that was the first time Ashtray had directly spoken to him in days.

The boys and Faye finished up eating and cleaned up after. Ashtray went into his room to play video games, Faye went to take a shower before bed, and Fezco went to his shared room with Estrella to find her rapidly texting Maddy on her phone.

Maddy agreed that Cassie was a cunt for snitching Fezco out because not even she herself would do that, and it was her boyfriend who Fezco beat up.

But she told Estrella that she shouldn't beat Cassie's ass because was depressed as fuck, which made Estrella pretend to care.

She fucking didn't. But she didn't wanna seem like a bad person.

She warned Maddy though, one more slip up with Cassie and she was gonna do to her what Fezco did to Nate.

With Ashtray's assistance, he had texted her and told her he would he down to help.

iMessage–Ash❤️
I'm down to help u kill cassie if u want ma

iMessage–Ash❤️
🔨🔨🔨🔨😉

Estrella watched as Fezco dug into their dirty laundry basket, all the way to the bottom before pulling out a glock, checking if it was loaded and then taking the clip out once he saw that it was.

"This yours now. I'm not gon let you walk nowhere alone no more, but jus in case you ever here alone or me or Ash not home or sum," Fezco said as he handed the gun to her.

"You want me to shoot somebody?"

"Shit, if you have to," Fezco laughed.

Estrella nodded, "Cool. I'm gonna shoot Cassie."

Fezco laughed again, shaking his head as he took the gun away from her and then put the clip back in.

"Shut yo crazy ass up, ma. You not gon shoot her," Fezco told her and handed her the gun again. "Is a lil heavier wit the clip in. Don't shoot me."

Estrella gave him a look for even saying that.

"Jus playin, safety is on, and as long as is on then it won't shoot," He explained and pointed at the safety. "But if you ever have to, jus take it off and you know the rest."

He held his hand out for the gun, making Estrella place it in his hand and then watch as he put it in the top drawer, where he always put the one he carried in his pants after the day was over.

"Is gon be in here, loaded nd ready. But not for you to use on Cassie," Fezco told her and pulled his shirt off.

"Fuck Cassie."

Fezco shrugged, nodding his head in slight agreement as he undid his belt.

He grabbed Estrella's ankle and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, making her give him a confused look and laugh as he began placing kisses along her bare stomach, and then a kiss on either hip as he hooked his fingers in the rhinestone strap of the side of her pants.

"Let me repay you fo this morning."

all in favor of estrella and ash killing cassie say I <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 37.9K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
854K 39.8K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.5M 48.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
756K 29.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...