Free With You

By JoanHermogeno1

Tharn Thara Kirigun,30 years old business tycoon,one of young billionaire of his generation.He's not just pop... More

Authors note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter One_
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five_
Chapter Six_
Chapter Seven_
Chapter Eight_
Chapter Nine_
Chapter Ten_
Chapter Eleven_
Chapter Twelve_
Chapter Thirteen_
Author's note
Chapter Fourteen_
Chapter Fifteen_
Chapter Sixteen_
Chapter Seventeen_
Chapter Eighteen_
Chapter Nineteen_
Chapter Twenty_
Chapter Twenty One_
Chapter Twenty Two_
Chapter Twenty Three_
Chapter Twenty Four_
Chapter Twenty Five_
Chapter Twenty Six_
Chapter Twenty Eight _
Chapter Twenty-nine_

Chapter Twenty Seven _

1.7K 68 12
By JoanHermogeno1

Type

"Type,when did you come home?", Nicole ask when she saw Type inside his room but continue on walking to the bathroom.

"(Few hours ago mom)",he answered while smiling to his mom who started to pick up his dirty clothes.

"So, how's your night?",she ask again while winking at him.

Before he could make up some lies,his phone rung and Tharn's name flash on his screen so he immediately answer.

"Yeah,"he answered. Because he's still mad at Tharn,he knows how cold his voice sounds but he doesn't care.

"Type,I'm outside".

He ended the call without another word then grab his wallet and put on his shoes.

"(Tharn is outside,)" he said to his mom while kissing her on the head. "See you later mom,". Then he got out of the room.

"I thought you'd be at Tharn's place,". Grace ask from the living room when she saw Type going down the stairs.

"Got home this morning," he simply said without stopping.

"Where are you going then?".

"Tharn," he just said while opening the door.

He knows he must've acted rude to his mom and to his sister and as much as he wanted to stay and apologize,he can't, doesn't know how to answer their questions about last night. Because he himself is clueless,he himself didn't know the answer to the questions that's been circling his head.

Why didn't Tharn showed up?,Did he really forget their anniversary?,,what the fuck happened?,,those are the questions that he also needs some answers and he's going to get the answers that he needed.

He immediately saw Tharn's car when he opened their gate,he took a deep breath and then walk closer and get inside the car silently.

"Hi",Tharn said.

He just look at him and nod then turned his head to the window. He must admit that he miss Tharn and seeing him now, only proves just how much,but at the same time, he's anger came back when he remembered yesterday. The embarrassment that he felt when some of the people looks at him being stood up,the sympathy and pity that visible on the eyes of the stuff,he hates those.

"Type,I want to take you somewhere,is that okay?", Tharn gently ask after they pulled away from his house.

"Sure,",he said without looking at Tharn.

He heard Tharn take a sigh because he knows he sounded disinterested,but who cares,his rage that he tried to calm last night is starting to boil again. He focused on his attention on the scenery that they past by to avoid looking at Tharn and to calm his self.

He didn't know how long they where in the car but when it's stop,he realized that they where in the dock when he looks around. He saw different kind of sea vessel,in different sizes and colors.

"What are we doing here?" He ask when they got out of the car.

"I prepared something,come on,". Tharn said.

He just follow Tharn while looking around,he shakes his head when he saw a lot of beautiful and luxurious yachts around. I'm not surprised if he owned one.

"Mr. Tharn!".

He turned his head when he saw someone approach them,the man probably at the same age of his dad exchange hugs with Tharn.

"Hi Tobias,how are you?".

"I'm good Mr. Tharn, thank you!"

"By the way this is Type, my boyfriend!"Tharn said to Tobias who smile warmly at him while extending his hand. " Type this is Tobias a very good friend of mine!"

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Type!".

"Same here sir!" He great back with a red face and accept his offered hand.

"Just Tobias please!"

"Then just call me Type too," he replied back.

"Is everything ready Tobias?" Tharn ask after their introductions.

"Yes,just how you ask,".

"Thank you so much!"

"Anytime,and if there's some trouble,just give me a call,I'll come right away,". Tobias said while handing Tharn some keys.

"Sure, thank you again!" Tharn said while giving Tobias another hug and turned to him. "Come on,".

"Thank you Tobias,see you later!" He said and exchange another hand shake to the old guy.

"See you later Type,Happy sailing!".

When the old guy left,he turned to Tharn who is waiting for him to follow, he motion for Tharn to lead the way with a nod. They past a couple of yacht before Tharn stop and point to a beautiful yacht.

Thanya

"I bought it on Thanya's six birthday,"Tharn said.

"It's beautiful,"he said while admiring the yacht.

"Welcome aboard,".

He step carefully on the small bridge that connects to yacht,once they were on board, luxury and expensiveness welcome him while he let his eyes roam around.

"Come, I'll show you around," Tharn said.

He didn't said a word but follow Tharn eventually,while Tharn explain how everything is done,he just nod,he's not really into expensive things but he appreciates how beautiful everything is and the fact that Thanya has chosen everything,he's not complaining.

After their mini tour,they go back to the upper deck and Tharn started to maneuver the yacht away from the dock. He turned to the other side and watch the dock become small until he can't see anything but blue water. When they were in the middle of the sea,Tharn turned off the yacht and stand beside him.

"It's almost lunch, I'll go prepare,so just relax,it won't be long,".

"Tha-" before he could say anything, Tharn was already had his back to him and going down to the lower deck.

He put his balled fist in the pocket of his jacket and close his eyes while taking a deep breath,the fresh scent of the sea filled his chest. He's been trying to calm his self because Tharn is acting like nothing is wrong,like everything is okay when it's not,and it's getting on his nerves.

He heard Tharn approach him but he didn't move or open his eyes,he remains still until he feels Tharn stand besides him.

"Type,let's eat,".

"We need to talk,".

They said at the same time.

"I know,but can we eat first,if that's okay?".

"Tharn,". He said,as fast as he knows what happened yesterday,the faster he could get some answers,the faster he could understand then forget about it.

"Okay, let's sit then I'll explain," Tharn said then sit on the lounge chair.

He follows and sit beside Tharn and wait for his explanation,he prepared himself for whatever Tharn would say, he'll try to be understanding and he'll try to put himself on Tharn's place if he needs to.

"First I want to apologize for not being with you yesterday and for not calling you,,I'm sorry Type," Tharn started to say and take his hands.

"It's because I prepared a surprise for you,I ask Boat to reserve the whole restaurant because I know you would prefer that rather than having dinner to other place," Tharn continue while kissing his knuckles. "You can ask Boat about it because he teased me a lot before he agreed and eventually give it for free as a gift,".

His heart skip a beat upon hearing Tharn,he secretly smile but he remained silent,he knows there's still a lot for Tharn to tell. He still needed to know the main reason why they didn't meet.

"I planned on picking you up after my daily visit at Rockaway, you know that we're building a new one after the previous building that collapse right?". Tharn ask while looking at him.

He nods when he remember the building that went a big news,and Tharn told him that some of his clients become a bit wary and doubt his credibility and the quality of his projects.

"We were on our way to the site when I receive a call from the hospital,".

He turned his head in a whip flash to Tharn when he heard the word hospital.

"Hospital?" He ask and he couldn't hide the worry on his voice.

"Yes,".

"Who?".

"It was Kai".

"Kai,"he take his hand from Tharn's hold and pretend to drink his water.

Kai,of course it was Kai.

"So what happened,is he okay?", He ask while standing up and lean on the railings while holding his glass.

"He got in an accident,he got his ankle broken and got some scratches and bruises but he's okay,". Tharn said.

"Thank God," he said while his staring at his glass. "I hope he recovers fast,how did he get in an accident?".

"He forgot to buy Ara's favorite flower,and he was going back when he was hit by a car, because it was also his birthday yesterday,".

"What?",he ask and tried his best to keep the sarcastic laugh that's trying to come out of his mouth.

You've gotta be kidding me..

"I'm surprised too,".

"So you stayed," he said while looking at Tharn straight in the eye. He put down his glass because he was afraid that if he hold it a bit longer,he could crash it in his bare hands.

"I couldn't just leave him alone after what happened and the fact that he's been celebrating his birthday alone,,I just don't feel good,".

Yeah right!

He didn't say anything,,he couldn't say anything,he just look at Tharn, he's really trying hard to stay calm but his self restraint are wearing thin by the second.

"I didn't plan on staying for long,but when I saw how sad he is,it reminds me of your scars,".

"Tharn,". He said and he was sure that and his anger is showing through his eyes now.

What does it have to do with my fucking scars!?

"When I told you that Im so proud of you for winning your own battles,I mean it from the bottom of my heart Type,,but at the same time,it brokes my heart," Tharn said while standing up and hold his hand.

"I really wish I could've meet you sooner so you don't have to harm your self like that, and I'll make sure that you won't get through that again," Tharn said. "And because I see Kai as a brother,I don't want to think that he's also hurting himself physically or much even worse, so I stayed,and because I know you'll understand,".

I need to get out of here! I can't do this!

"Okay,can we go back now?" He ask as calm as he could.

"Type-"

"Look Tharn,I know you feel like he's your responsibility because he's Thanya's uncle,I got that and I'm trying really hard to understand,I'm trying to put myself in your shoes and if our situation is reverse,and if it's Mild who's the one in that accident,, I'll probably demand on staying," he said and then took a deep breath. "But you have plans,you said yourself and you still choose to stay,so Tharn please,let's turned back around,".

"Type, please,I know I'm wrong,I know I should have stick to my plans and I know that you're mad and I'm really sorry, that's why we're here. I wanted to make it up to you and I'm really hoping that you understand,why I did that,".

"Tharn I listened!,but this time I want you to be the one to listen to me and I want you to understand me. I want you to turn us back to the docks," he said while pointing to the direction of the docks.

"Type-".

Tharn didn't got the chance to finish what his going to say because his fist fly to Tharn's face, and because Tharn didn't expected the blow, he lost his balance and fell on the floor while holding his busted lips and looks at Type with shock.

"I was hurt Tharn! And it was fucking painful!" He said with so much anger coming out of him while punching his own chest. "I was fucking angry that you didn't show up!,I tried calling you but I got nothing!, I was fucking worried because I didn't know what's going on!". He turned his back to Tharn because while he's body is shaking with so much anger,he couldn't help but feel guilty when he see the blood in the corner of Tharn's mouth.

"We were supposed to celebrate together Tharn, yesterday supposed to be one of the best night for us." He continues then he turned to Tharn again.

"While I'm fucking waiting and wondering what could be happening to you, you're celebrating the birthday of your so called brother. And you, bringing me here and explain,do you really think it's that easy?! It's not!".

"You fuck up! So don't expect me to accept your apology that easy,", he knows he might be being unreasonable but the only thing he knows is that,he needs to be alone to deal with his emotions and being close to Tharn is not helping.

"Do us both a favor Tharn, turned this damn thing around or I'll swim myself back,". He said with so much coldness in his voice.

Tharn I'm sorry,but I just need time to calm down and try to really understand everything.

☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Dude,I know we haven't seen each other in like a week and I must admit I miss you, but isn't it too early to be drinking?", Boat ask while he's taking a sit. He raised his brows when Tharn didn't answer and just drink.

"Woah!,slow down man!,". Boat said and when he saw Tamp looking around,he waves his hand.

"What's up?", Tamp ask.

"What's up with him?", Boat said then point to Tharn.

"I'm right here you know,". Tharn said then he raised his head to looks at them.

"Damn! Who bust your lip?", Boat ask,he tried to stop his laugh but failed.

Tamp on the other hand,just shrug his shoulder,he already knows who did it,but he feels sorry for Tharn at the same time,so he just pour himself a liquor and sip while waiting for Boat to calm down.

"Type," Tharn said before draining his glass.

"What happened?".

"Like he said,I fucked up,".

"Wow,I should've see it!,he got some bigger balls than me!, Oh my God!" Boat continue to laugh.

Tharn knows the owner of the bar so he was thankful that they are the only people inside,or else they'd probably attract some attention on how loud Boat is. He ignore him and just downed another glass of liquor.

"You okay?" Tamp ask.

"No man, he's really angry,I don't think if he'll forgive me and I don't know if he'll talk to me again,".

"Just gives him time to cool off,he didn't break up with you right?" Boat ask.

"No,he didn't,". He said and pour another drink. "He can't,I won't let him,".

"Easy man,"Tamp said while taking away the bottle from Tharn.

"Come on,tell us what happened,then we'll help you get Type talk to you again,"Boat said then he hand Tharn a bottled water to get him sober up a bit.

After a few seconds, Tharn started to tell them the whole story,from the moment he received the call from the hospital to what had happened between him and Type a few hours ago. When he's finished,he took a deep breath and closed his eyes while leaning on his chair.

"Boat is right,give Type some time," Tamp said after a while.

"I can't lose him,".

"Of course you won't,he's angry and he'll be more angrier if don't respect his decision,". Boat replied.

"About Kai,"said Tamp. "He's obviously jealous of him,".

"I just see him as a younger brother, you all know that, Kai knows, he knows it!,and I love Type so much,".

"Tharn,in the short time that we've known Type,we can say that he feels the same way towards you,so don't think much. He'll come around when he's calmed down,okay?" Boat said.

"Come on, drowning your self in booze is not good,and Type will kill us if he knows we let your ass get waisted!".

"Maybe I'll let him kill you for once for laughing at my bruise face!" He bantered back.

"That's were you're wrong man,I'm sure he'll let me join him in punching your stupid ass!" He said while walking backwards.

"I'm craving for some sweet's,hey Tharn should we go to Type's bakeshop?!".

"Fuck you!". Tharn said and try to hit Boat but he's a bit tipsy so he sway and almost lost his balance.

Tamp just shake his head, Boat can be serious and you can actually take his advice at some point but he can be annoying as fuck when he jokes around.

"Come on boss, let's get you a real food," Tamp said while helping Tharn.

"Thanks man,". Tharn said.

"But I'm on Type's side," Tamp added.

"Aow!,but I'm your best friend man!".

"He's my brother! And I got a free cake! So I'm on his side!".

"I'm on his side too, he gives me a big discount!". Boat jumps in their conversation.

"Traitors!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
128K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
165K 7K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...