Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

By lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 7

75 5 0
By lebi02

Friends

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Seven ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

I was still walking to be making up with Amy and I have apologize to her also. I tap of her shoulders.

"Um Amy."

She turned around my face to me replied. "Yes, Sonic."

"I just wanted I'm kinda jerk as usually to be your friend Amy."

"Sonic, it's okay I know that feels." Amy comfortable with me. I made something like affected. After we walked I saw a beautiful view asked her.

"Um Amy?"

"Yes?"

I'm gonna confession about this maybe I wanna a start a brand new friend. But if she is mature I think was be ready my confession. What? What I was thinking I have my feelings of Sally." I said to myself then Amy waved at me snapped it out.

"Oh sorry Amy, I just want to maybe we can start over again?" I said to her confused.

"You mean friends?"

"Exactly!"

It's gonna work. She know it. Then let us out friendship together. I mean if she is mature Amy just twelve years old now. After that Im not fall in love with her. Falling for it.

"Come on Amy, let's get going search all chaos emeralds."

"This is new start isn't?" Amy chuckled at me smiled on her. We continue walked the road. I'm glad me and Amy won't be argument and each other.

Amy's Pov 🌹

I was walking follow with Sonic then he stops taps of my shoulders.

"Um Amy."

I turned around him replied. "Yes, Sonic."

"I just wanted I'm kinda jerk as usually to be your friend Amy."

"Sonic, it's okay I know that feels." I said After we walked I saw a beautiful view he asked me.

"Um Amy?"

"Yes?"

I'm gonna admitted about this maybe I wanna a start a brand new friend or his best friend as he is. Why he stare me like that I wave my hand to Sonic's face.

"Um earth to Sonic are you alright?"

"Oh sorry Amy, I just want to maybe we can start over again?" Sonic snapped.

"You mean friends?"

"Exactly!"

This is really happened like making new friends what I was thinking. Ever since at childhood I thought I might has crush on him my hero.

But yet again to become start over well I guess Sonic's deal is start it now.

"Come on Amy, let's get going search all chaos emeralds."

"This is new start isn't?" I chuckled at him smiled. We continue walked the road. I'm glad Sonic and I won't be argument and each other.

I begin to run and Sonic smiled run to me much more have some fun.

Amy: I wanna break every rule and cross every line
I wanna show all the stars how stars oughta shine
I wanna do as I please and knock the world to its knees
And go wherever the breeze is going
Next stop anywhere
Got a whole wide world to see, nothing's stopping me
Next stop anywhere
'Cause there's so much waiting, I know it's waiting
I feel it waiting out there
Everywhere

Sonic: We're gonna toss out the maps and follow the sun

Amy: We're gonna place our own path and go on the run

Sonic: We're gonna get out and do what nobody's done

Amy: There's so much out there to do, we've barely begun

Sonic: We're gonna take every dare

Sonic/Amy: And feel the wind in our hair
With no one telling us where we're going
Next stop anywhere
If you're there I'm gonna be where I wanna be
Next stop anywhere
And the world is calling, it keeps on calling
Just think of all that we'll share
Everywhere

Amy: Next stop anywhere
Got a feeling things'll be happening suddenly, Next stop anywhere
Gonna chase my destiny, find the best in me

Sonic: Next stop anywhere
'Cause it's time we went to be where we're meant to be

Sonic/ Amy: Next stop anywhere

Amy: And the world is waiting

Sonic: I feel it waiting

Amy: It's all just waiting out there

Sonic/Amy: Everywhere

Sonic: Everywhere

Amy: Everywhere

Sonic's Pov 💙

At night Me and Amy made a set off the campfire. I grabbed some foods to dinner then Amy got some water and we help grabbed some woods for a fire. Just sit here at the log watching fire.

Then I started began talking to Amy.

"So Amy..."

"Yes Sonic?"

I sighed and gonna tell might about other things talked about. "Tell me Amy, Since were first met childhood. How did you grabbed at Metal Sonic?"

I tell her about the Amy's past but since first met. She finally explained whole story.

"Okay Sonic, since I was turn four at outside my mother and Father wants to be proud of me. Once someone grabbed to me. Far away I cried I missed all my family. Until you saved me that's why you met."

After she explained It was kinda sad and Amy was sad too. I lost my mom ever since I was baby.

"Hey, dont cry Amy no tears remember. You will find your family. Ever since I was baby my mother gone nowhere to found."

I replied to her then I asked her another question. "But Amy since you first met why you tell me about this."

"You mean Friends?" Amy answered then I was nodded.

"Because we're friends that's what's friends do right it tells trust in your heart."

Amy was right about friend i know you first met childhood you like a true friend of me. I smiled at Amy then she was yawning it's time to sleep.

"Well I'm off to bed goodnight Sonic." Amy said and laying down her mat begin to sleep and I grab the blanket put of her keeps her warm then I sleeped my mat said to myself.

"Goodnight Amy..."

I began to close my eyes to sleep.

Amy's Pov 🌹

It was so much fun me and Sonic are friends again. At night Sonic and I made a set off the campfire. Sonic grabbed some foods to dinner then I got some water and we help grabbed some woods for a fire. Just sit here at the log watching fire then Sonic started began talking to me.

"So Amy..."

"Yes Sonic?"

Sonic sighed and gonna tell might about other things talked about. "Tell me Amy, Since were first met childhood. How did you grabbed at Metal Sonic?"

He asked me about my past when Metal Sonic and I first meet Sonic. But he is Sonic I mean hero fastest thing alive well I just tell truth my whole story. I take deep breaths begin.

"Okay Sonic, since I was turn four at outside my mother and Father wants to be proud of me. Once someone grabbed to me. Far away I cried I missed all my family. Until you saved me that's why you met."

After finished my story it began to cry nowhere to find my family where is? I missed my family loved. Mother, Daddy and My older sister Andrea.

"Hey, dont cry Amy no tears remember. You will find your family. Ever since I was baby my mother gone nowhere to found."

Sonic tell about his mother when he was a baby but his mother is leaving or gone. Just like same to me.

"But Amy since you first met why you tell me about this." He asked me for second question.

"You mean Friends?" I answered then Sonic was nodded. He doesn't mean by friends.

"Because we're friends that's what's friends do right it tells trust in your heart."

He begin to smiled with me then I was yawning it's time to sleep.

"Well I'm off to bed goodnight Sonic." I said and laying down my mat then I remember past my flashbacks.

"Mom, Daddy and Andrea!!!" I yelled out for help Metal Sonic grabbed me.

Then My father called begin to cried.

"AMELIA!!!!"

But I just keep to find my family and find all seven chaos emeralds. I began to close my eyes and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 444 18
After separating herself from her friends, Amy Rose has become a matured, independent hedgehog of 17. But what madness will occur when a robot smashe...
37.6K 1K 16
Princess Amy has an arranged marriage to Prince Sonic. But a marriage doesn't mean being happily married. Though Sonic loves another he has to marry...
161 0 15
Sonic and Amy Rose's journey to love and their adventures as heroes Across the multiverse and in different points in time(cover not final)
12.2K 255 16
⚠️DON'T READ IF YOU CANNOT STAND VOELIENCE⚠️ Book is about Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow and Rouge. They all get trapped in a twisted version...