The Third Quarter Quell

By Emily654

Instead of all the victors going to the 75th Hunger Games a male and female relative of the victor ranging in... More

The Third Quell
How Are We Going To Watch Them Die
Happy Hunger Games
The District 12 Tributes Of The 75th Hunger Games
The Train Ride
The Girl On Fire and Her Sister the Sun
The Kiss
The Second Rebellion
8 and 11
The Beginning of the Rebellion
Stay
Remember Who The Real Enemy is.
The Games
The Cornucopia
An Ally
Wait and See
Monkey Mutts
I'm Still Trying to Hang On to Her
The Meeting
It Still Exists
Voltice and Statak
It's Back Baby
The Clock
Jabberjays
Avox Girl
I Will Get You Out of Here
The Figure
Beor
Healing
Relief and Sadness
Wow
Primrose
Be Creative
That's a Risk We're Willing to Take
Control
Slammed Door
Good Night Katniss
Midnight
Death List

Cinna

170 10 2
By Emily654

Peeta's POV
An avox burst into the room. He handed Haymitch a piece of paper. Katniss was staring at him. "Peeta, that's Darius," Katniss whispered. I looked at him. The peacekeeper. I sometimes saw him leaving the Hob.

Darius simply nodded at Katniss. Haymitch looked like he was going to kill someone. "Peeta, Katniss." We walked up to him. He gave me the paper.
It said,"Dear, mentors of District 12.We regretfully inform you that your current stylist, Cinna, has sadly been executed, due to suspected rebellion against the Capitol." "Katniss, are you sure you want to read it?" "Yes, Peeta," she whispered.

She read it, and crumpled up the paper. "I'm gonna kill 'em." She hissed. "They'll pay. No, actually President Snow will pay." She leaned against the wall.

I tried to comfort her, but she pushed me away and ran out of the room. I ran after her. "KATNISS!! KATNISS!!" "I'M NOT IN THE MODE PEETA!!" She slammed the door. I leaned against it, and sat down.

"Do you remember that day six years ago?" "What day?" Katniss whispered. "When you were nearly starved to death. Sitting in my backyard digging through my trash can." "I remember it." "When you left I wondered if you would ever love me."

"Why did you love me?" "I don't know. There was something about you, that I couldn't get enough of." I said, remembering that first day of kindergarten. "Can you let me in now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 32 12
"On the 75th anniversary, as a reminder to the rebels that even the strongest among them cannot overcome the power of the Capitol, the male and femal...
45.9K 1.3K 32
YOU NEVER REALLY LEAVE THE ARENA... "That’s the North Star, Haymitch.” My father said. “If you can find that you will always find your way home.” The...
109K 2.3K 38
It's the 100th Hungergames and the Quarter Quell twist; the pool of tributes shall be reaped from the descendants of Victors. Can Victoria Mason mak...
5.7K 126 48
The Quarter Quell brings a new twist to the Seventy-fifth Hunger Games: the tributes will be reaped from the exisiting pool of victors. But in Distri...