Big Time Big brother season 2

By RedSnow1997

Same but next season More

We're back but now we're got a lot of work to catch up on
Don't make promises you can't keep
I won't let you hurt him
And we're live in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2....
I'll be my new self tonight
Dating for publicity
Leave me out of it!
Home for the holidays
Hello my name is Swag
You're not invisible you're beautiful
Big brothers at their best
Griffin's beach house
Oh, yeah
Stupid reality shows
Cats vs dogs
Going green
We love you moms
It's prom again
I promise I'll talk to you everyday while I'm gone
That's not why I love you I'm falling fast
We've got a wedding to crash
Lucy Stone
We're going on strike
Now is our chance to bond a little
Hey we worked hard for that!
We all have secrets
Ah good times
No fight is worth losing each other

We're all having a rough time

5 0 0
By RedSnow1997

Meanwhile while I'd been gone Kelly had been keeping me in the loop and things had not been going so well. Apparently Griffin had asked Gustavo to write him a mega hit song that rules the world and had the word beach in it. And he was currently just hitting the same piano key over and over again. So? Any ideas she asked me (outfit 61) Meanwhile while I'd been gone Kelly had been keeping me in the loop and things had not been going so well. Apparently Griffin had asked Gustavo to write him a mega hit song that rules the world and had the word beach in it. And he was currently just hitting the same piano key over and over again. So? Any ideas she asked . I'm sure I'll think of something. I'll work on something and send you a file. Sounds like everyone is doing poorly without me. Yeah we miss ya kiddo everyone but we understand that you needed some time away too. I miss him too all of them but what he did was hurtful and wrong but Jack kept his promise and I'm surrounded by love. I told you if you needed me that I would come back. It's ok I'll let you know when we really need you. You'll need me for the vocals. I pointed out. Eventually yes.

Actually yeah we may need you sooner than we thought maybe but I'm not sure yet. Griffin says he told Gustavo he had till the end of the day to give him what he wants. That's fine I told her I've done more for less. Yes you have and we love you for it but right now this is a disaster. I gotta go Griffin's here and your brother is laying face down on the couch in the studio. And he was indeed very upset he was. Understandably so just broke up with his girlfriend and hurt the person he loved most without meaning to because he did the one thing he said he wanted to avoid. The boys were not making things better by reminding everyone about what happened. How Jo moved to New Zealand flying out of his life and that I had left because he tried to make me break up with my boyfriend when they left even though we had everything handled and then James said he was face down on the couch.

Well fix it I can't have this bummer singing on my big hit summer song. He commanded. And Farrah? Kelly asked. She's done more with less and fixed stuff with own vocals in it to make it sound like they all were singing. And I hear work is fun for her good for her. And I need my big summer single that rules the world or else. He warns them. And when they all hesitated he asked them if they knew he got to be so rich and powerful. Logan guessed that his grandfather invented something and he inherited his fortune. (Kind of like how Sam got rich in Danny Phantom) He admitted that yes and that he solved problems as he sat on Kendall. He told the rest of the band to take Kendall and get him over his heartbreak and for Kelly to keep me in the loop and for Gustavo to write him his song and by keeping me in the loop probably end up doing their jobs for them and give him the big great song he wanted once again.

See problem solved he smiled at them. And each time he said or else his bodyguard guy that did all the heavy lifting patted his briefcase the same thug that helped us go green with paper cups. But that's exactly what they did. Took him back to 2J and he was face down on that couch. James thought it would be easy. Logan said all they had to do was snap him out of it. But then again they had never gone through the kind of heartbreak he was feeling. James has never dated Carlos really neither and Logan had an off again on again relationship with Cam. Kendall said he'd be fine and not to throw like a pie at him or punch him with a boxing glove or a water soaker. Because he knew them well. Logan decided it was a good thing he was talking to them again at least all they needed now was for him to get off the couch. They offered him a pink smoothie since he loved them if he got off the couch but then Carlos mentioned Jo and I. And he started moaning again.

James said they needed him for their big summer single now. And he was single now. Which didn't make any sense at all. Nor make him feel better at all either. Logan told him to think of all the cool things he could do with the boys again. Like lobby hockey. They suggested. Because Jo didn't like hockey. And they tried really hard but once again Kendall was face down in the goal but at least it kept the puck from going into the goal. So that was something. Once they heard a glass breaking noise they decided to go to the pool instead that I didn't really like the pool anyways and always stayed inside and watched them. Not that I kept them from doing anything like Jo did since they spent a lot of time together. But when they were in the water playing volleyball Kendall came by sulking on a raft. So, instead they went to the park because he likes skateboarding. But he still is sulking rolling on his skateboard. Nothing they did was helping. They agreed this would be harder than they thought.

But this was different than just a girlfriend break up it was a girlfriend and sister gone. And it was his fault but with good intentions. At the studio Kelly had me on a moving screen to help them out with the song. And it just so happened to also be during the time that Jack was videoing me. So it was kind of like a zoom type thing. So, I filled Jack in on everything. And of course we both agreed that we miss you guys and each other but we do want to help you with the song. And when we figure it out we'll put my vocals into the song. Figure out how to put me in the music video. But first thing's first Kelly you're the only one that can do something with that and that key is a terrible sound. You're right kid. She went to the piano and made him stop. She said clearly that wasn't working so they had to try something else. But to him that was easy for her to say because she's not the one that had to write Griffin his big hit summer song or else. She told him he'd written big hit songs before and has had writers block before too and that we 3 were here to help him.

So what did you do last time to break it? She asked him. He talked about a love song an another album. He said there was a total block and for some reason or another Farrah was distracted doing something else so it was just me and she walked in. Who? Oh I remember this story. Katie came in dressed in all black and sunglasses. But the problem with that was that she couldn't remember how she fixed his writers block and slapped him and asked if that was how she fixed it he said no she slapped him again and asked if he was fixed he said no and she decided it was gonna be harder than she thought. Hey sis hi Jack she saw us on the moving screen. Meanwhile the boys still had nothing they were worried they didn't even get a smile out of him. Logan had apparently done a puppet show at some point and Carlos said he liked it. You know in hard times like these normally if he gets really upset the only thing that turns it around is when he's laughing but that would take Farrah being around since for one she's the only one with the access to it and for another I don't think that would make things better it may just even make things worse come to think of it. Whether hands or machine.

Kendall said to leave him alone and Carlos said he had to stop thinking about Jo and how much he missed me so that he could think about their big summer single. That he had to pull himself together because even with his good intentions he still ended up hurting me in the process and that he had to let me think for myself and fix problems myself. But we're a team we fix our problems together he pouts. All of us. I feel like now that we had our boyfriends and girlfriends and Farrah being sick for Christmas and away now and they just do so much together with each other or her own friends that I missed her even before that like we're drifting apart. And I feel like we weren't even that close to begin with. Sure we can read each other's minds and feel how the other is feeling but for crying out loud I didn't even know that she could sing. I feel like we don't spend enough time together just the two of us unless I'm tickling her. She writes things on her own or with Jack when we said we'd write a song we pushed her away. She didn't have her own friends and the only couple of ones she has they have a sister that is just like her. I didn't even go after her myself when we all got homesick. I wish I had been the one to take care of her when she got sick Christmas weekend. That's what family is supposed to do. Take care of each other help each other on problems and projects.

We tell her that she shouldn't feel like a burden because we want to be around her but we're always together as a band and before that she still always just did stuff with us and not for herself. She does things to make other people happy. There should be more twin moments more laughing less arguing more spending time together finding moments in our days to just be together the two of us creating a strong bond but not controlling her and she's right I needed to let her think for herself. And I would do anything to make it up to her. Nothing means anything without the person I love the most to share it with. We wouldn't even be here if it weren't for her because she wanted us with her she didn't want to be a solo artist she wanted us to be a band she made the logo she writes all the songs works on the ideas for the music videos and everyone loves them she thinks that stuff is fun but she loves it most when we're all playing with her. She doesn't make us pay attention to her and she's ok being alone she's gotten used to idea of it even when she's always with us. But you guys were always more my friends than hers because we're all guys and she's not in many of the pictures.

Again I would do anything just to make her forgive me and come home. That's great and all Kendall but we really want our buddy back and we can't help you if you don't let us in. Yes none of us have siblings but this is more than about your sister its also about Jo and your break up even if pushing your sister away seems like it hurts more and you're pretty beat up about that break up with Jo. Enough! He yells at them. They felt that even though he was mad that sitting up was progress. He said he couldn't even describe the feeling because until they all had girlfriends and lose them all in a sec he thought they would never understand how he was feeling. They left to make a plan as he slammed the door behind them before going back to sulking. James came up with a plan that they would all get girlfriends and then "lose them in a sec." Which was exactly what Kendall just said. Kind of. Logan seemed to think that was a great idea that way they could be let in and cure him of his heartbreak and then they could sing the song. People had never been so happy to get their hearts broken before. Logan went straight to Camille's apartment. He told her about the problem they were having but I'm not sure this counted as they were already in an off again on again relationship anyways. And nothing serious like Kendall and Jo had gone through.

She asked him to go out with her he said yes and then she slapped his face and said it was over and told him she never wanted to see him again. Thank you he told her as she shouted you're welcome at the slammed door. Carlos went to the park to ask random cute girls to help him with this tricky situation but the first one said she had a boyfriend. The next one couldn't get her words out since he asked so quickly and so suddenly. The last one said sure. She was a little confused but had agreed to it. She said she had 12 mins and asked him if that was ok and he had this dreamy look on his face and smiled and nodded agreeing. James tried to tell the Jennifer's the situation but they're mean girls so I don't think that was gonna end very well. The one that they tried to pair up with Carlos for prom said fine and asked him who he wanted to go out with and he picked the blonde probably the leader of the group. At the studio Kelly Jack and I waited for Gustavo and Katie to come back. And they came back with a bunch of bags. He asked her how this would help with his writers block and she said going shopping for summer clothes would put him in a more summer time mood. Which kind of made an odd form of sense. Not how I would've done it but hey I wasn't there.

But Kelly asked her why he bought her a $400 leather jacket in the summer she said when it was summer there it was winter in places like Australia. That seemed to make sense to Gustavo. Katie yelled at him to get to work he turned around and said ok. But it turned out nothing had helped and he went back to pushing the same sad note. She said he needed to connect to a certain group of teens to help him with the summer song but then again it was kind of always summer in L.A. when its winter here it still felt like summer well unless you were from L.A. then anything below like whatever the normal temp for L.A. is is freezing there. Like its 40* here in KS we probably put on a light jacket or a hoodie but no in L.A. with that weather they dress like its 20 or below here. She told him the solution to his problem was to release his inner teen. Jack and I didn't see this going very well. But Kelly thought she was right. B: She is?! Jack and I asked. Gustavo wanted to know how he did that. But he looked liked and acted like a bad impression of James. Not good! This was not going well at all. James and the blonde Jennifer were pretending to be a couple until she said oh yet right I'm breaking up with you but that's where he had a problem none of them were the ones that get dumped they were both the kind that do the dumping. That was not going to go well.

The Jennifer's showed up and walked away with her Carlos came over crying saying how he knew what he was going through. Logan showed up and wondered what it was they possibly could be going through. Logan was so confused. And they were both crying. Kendall came down to apologize about what he said earlier but it was not a good time at all. They cried into him leaving him confused. Logan yelled at him that see what he had started but Kendall was so confused. Now Carlos and James were faced down in the couch sobbing. What happened? Kendall asked Logan. Logan told him that they did exactly what he said to do. James was upset about his no dump record and Carlos didn't even know the name of his fake girlfriend. Logan was happily confused and concerned why Kendall wasn't faced down on the couch right now. He said they helped him get his mind off of us but now that he was talking about us he was ready to cry again. Logan held him up and asked how they fix it. So they could sing and Griffin wouldn't or else them. He said they do what they did for him that they had to remember that they were single now and they could do cool stuff.

He said they could get through it together he was happy the boys were back as they went skateboarding. But now Carlos and James were switching places with Kendall. At the pool Gustavo and the girls drank pink smoothies. I had a purple one and so did Jack. Almost like were right there with them. Jack did that thing where it looked like he was passing me the smoothie onto the next screen and I take it from him as it slid into my hands. Man how is it possible that even far apart you guys are still the worlds cutest couple? Kelly cooed. He said he wasn't connecting with the teens as they turned and saw that he scared the whole rest of the pool away. She said they wouldn't respect him like that until they saw him shred. That was not going to go well either for someone who had never done it before. Kelly warned him not to do that but he ignored her put a helmet on and everyone dove out of the way. When that failed Katie decided to connect with the teens herself. So she asked them what was on their mind as summer approached. Cam spoke up and said they all went through some pretty weird breakups. Which gave Gustavo an idea probably not a very good one but it was one. Now they just had to get the song written and make the guys come in and test it out.

Gustavo said that everyone went through them so everyone could relate. He said to get the dogs and Griffin to the studio but not to call me yet in case it was a bust. Um right here. If you need me to come back just ask. I'm not sure I'm ready to see Kendall yet but I can come home and it will take a little while until we get back. I can start packing and heading back out and have someone come pick me up and be there in a few hours. Jack be by the screen just in case things blow up and I need your help. Got it I'll be waiting. I..... But he hung up with a big smile on his face. Um.... I just wanna say that I wrote a couple new songs while I was here. Farrah Cullen helped me out. That's great sweetie but was that really all you were gonna say? Kelly asked me. Well I mean I guess but some things are just better said in person than over the phone. Anyways gotta go get ready bye. But when they got to the studio they couldn't sing except Logan because they were upset that their girls were gone forever. Logan was the only one not crying and asked him seriously about the break up song. Griffin said he wanted that hit single today or else and then the guy started to open the briefcase Gustavo and Kelly freaked out and said he just needed a little more time.

He said or else he would have to give all their money to the summer single to a candy that was like yogurt but you could blow bubbles in it like gum. Kelly promised him that they could get him that single. She said they just needed more time and made sure he knew that we had never let him down. And now they needed me pronto. He gave them one more day to fix this. Gustavo told Logan and Kendall to fix James and Carlos. And that Katie had to help with his writers block. The way they decided to fix their problem was to let Carlos see his temp girlfriend one last time and the other take James to make the Jennifer go back out with him just so he could dump her so that they could sing again. Logan asked Carlos if he saw the girl when they got to the park he said he didn't see her but remembered that she smelled like chili cheese fries. Logan came up with an idea to find her again by checking to see which apartments ordered chili cheese fries. Which seemed like a very good idea. As they fixed the problems they tried to fix Gustavo's song. But it wasn't going well. Next stop was the pool. They hoped that would help. Kendall tried to explain what happened but James and blonde Jennifer were basically opposite genders of each other. Kendall told him to stop what he was doing and turn on the charm. He said he would need a tuxedo.

Which lead them back to 2J. Upstairs the other two had checked everywhere for the mystery girl. But when it wasn't her Logan pulled out his phone he decided it was her that delivered them not that she ordered them. At the pool James was dressed nice and Kendall gave him flowers to give to her charm no yelling. Kelly said everyone had their price so what was it gonna take for them to get her to play her part. But Katie got upset when she wanted the jacket. Katie had a good idea which first lead them all to 2J because I'd told Kelly I was back and when they were there not a moment later that's when Jason and I walked in and said I was home and they had all come running and asking questions and giving me all kinds of hugs and Kelly was keeping me in the loop the whole time. And now we continue. Hey Kendall. I gave him a small sad smile as I rubbed my arm. Farrah I am SO sorry. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't had run away or been mad at you or called you the worst brother ever. I deserved it. And I promise to do better. And I will do anything you want me to do to get your trust back even if it means sitting in the chair on a 10 because you said it was only used for moments like these. The fact you're even willing to do that for me I'll be nice forgive you this once and it will be on a 6.

How did I get so lucky? I love you sis. I love you too Ken. We hugged each other and it felt like forever. When I released him I turned the end of our hug into a gentle tickle. What was that for? He snickered pulling away. Nothing puts me in better spirits than seeing a smile on your face and hearing you laugh. Same here. We need to have more bonding time. Agreed. And I promise all your questions will be answered about goth Jack when we get this all sorted out. Speaking of Jack.... First off Gustavo just call the song "Rule the world" I said logging on and calling Jack up. I like that idea. You didn't even hear what I had to say yet. I giggled. We sat down on the couch with my notepad Kendall one side of me and Jason on the other. So Jack if you ruled the world what would you do with it? Same question goes for you Jason or anyone for that matter. Throw money in the air like confetti throw a big party and break the boarders down. You guys said something about the beach so maybe the chorus could go something like this.... Kick off your shoes like you're down at the beach. Perfect. Also you mentioned you wrote a couple new songs? Kelly asked me. Oh uh about that they're not band songs I just needed to get some feelings out. That's all. Anyways.... I clear my throat. What else. You would rule beside me and would be right here next to me or vice versa but it wouldn't matter because distance wouldn't be a problem because I would rule the world with you by my side.

And Jason and Logan know how to rap. Occasionally I put one of those in there so that you can do a rap part. But princess I'd always treat you like a queen and give the world to you if I ruled the world. That's so sweet Jack I..... What is it snowflake? Nothing I just miss you in person that's all. Miss you too goodnight. Anyways.... Jason sing the song for me so we can test it out we can see how it sounds and Jason can work on you guys with the dance and if you want Jason you can be in the music video. If its ok with the rest of you. So, we make it a fast dance song like Katie said and we don't talk about relationships at all and call the song Rule the World. But let's finish whatever you guys have going on here because Carlos you look kind of bummed out. And then Logan went to the door and happy Carlos and then now we can sing the song. But even though I was back Kendall was upset about Jo again. Gustavo said our summer single could cure any heartbreak and said Jason sounded great. Besides would you rather sing and be happy or laugh and be happy. Is there a 3rd option he moaned. This went on ever since we left? I asked. Yep they all said in sync. Kendall I'll share a smoothie with you as part of sibling twin bonding time if you smile happy and get off that couch. 

Griffin was thrilled with our song and thrilled we were back and had questions about Jason but didn't care about the answer but now Katie was sad about the jacket. Yeah it was awesome. I exclaimed. Look I pulled Jason to the side you wouldn't happen to have another fancy black expensive leather jacket would you. I can get you a new one. Make my new bestie's little sis happy you got it no price is too much when it comes to our loved ones happiness. Even if said jacket was $400? Kelly asked him. It just so happens that I probably spent that much on this jacket I'm wearing now but its a little small on me. Katie was it? Come 'ere. He motioned her over. I pulled Kelly to the side and showed her my songs. These are love songs she gave me a confused look. Uh huh I slowly nodded. That was that something you wanted to tell Jack but don't want to tell him over the phone. Uh huh. I nodded again. She hugged me. I turned to see Katie happy. I love your new best friend Katie exclaimed.

You have made Katie Gustavo and Griffin and Kelly happy those are the tough ones. But on a whole other level than my brothers. I thought you only had one? He asked. I grew up with all them and I love them like they're all my brothers. But you're right I do only have one. I hugged him. Mom had questions but was happy to see me. And was happy Kendall wasn't heartbroken anymore. That night I said good morning to Jack and he was wishing me sweet dreams. He told me goodbye didn't want to disturb but didn't realize he hadn't hit the stop/off button and apparently neither did we. I heard a knock on my door and I told my brother to come in I put my computer above me on the bed not fully closed. Purple smoothie for you. He handed me one as he sat against the bed with me next to me. Wanna watch a movie? Sure of course. What do you want to watch? No romance. Deal. I giggled. He got onto my bed and sat behind me. Where are you going. He reached over for the brush on my night stand. I'll be back down in a moment I wanted to braid your hair while we watched. We were 20 mins into the movie when my hair was done and our smoothies were finished he sat down next to me again. His arm was around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

You love him don't you? I think that's when Jack realized the video was still on. Because he'd come back to his room and heard voices. He went to turn it off but decided he wanted to hear what I was going to say. What? Where did that come come from? We can feel what the other feels remember? And we taught each other to read lips. And you were saying the words I love you a lot today. How that wasn't something you should say over the phone. With each part as he talked his voice went into that I'm gonna stop until you admit it tone of voice. I scooted away from him but then he pulled me closer and tickled me silly. Kendall stop it. I tried to push his hands away. You're not denying it. Come on tell me the truth. Alright alright yes I love him. Then the video went off. As he laid on his bed hands behind his head. I love you too snowflake I can't wait to tell you in person next time I see you. Was that so hard? Kendall teased. No more secrets ok? Because I will find out. I know. I snuggled back up next to him as he kissed my forehead. I put my head back on his shoulder a smile on my face he leaned back and closed his eyes. It was good to be back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 90 21
this is a paul mccartney fanfic . the characters have been aged up for this book .since they were fifteen and sixteen. In the film . The actors portr...
1.4M 49.5K 31
Ella never expected to steal the spotlight when she joined her famous brother's band on tour - or for Max, her childhood crush, to finally see her as...
67 0 7
Another Danny Phantom Fanfic for Fun mature
58 0 20
next part but same as before