We're supposed to be enemies|...

Af Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... Mere

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 2: First traitor found
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 10: A search
Chapter 11: Day 1
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice

172 4 14
Af Notunbreakable

[TW// swearing, injury, and mentions of technical torture (Near the end)
Ships: 5undy and Skephalo ]

Foolish's POV

Looking around the same room that I keep getting put in is now driving me nuts. The amount of times I have to be 'beaten into submission' is getting ridiculous and defying the 'treaty'.

Doesn't make things better that Callahan is gone for a bit with a gunshot wound and Alyssa, I have no idea what happened to her after arguing with Punz, just hope that she's alright, and Slimecicle doesn't want to risk being hurt, which I understand. Just glad everything that happened is better than what could've happened...

Punz opened the door and walked in, "Hi Foolish." Their voice already made me nervous what their going to do.

 I hesitated to answer. "He-Hey-"

Now noticing something in their hand, I started backing away. 

"Aw, What's wrong Foolish?" Punz said, coming closer to my face.

"Get away from me!" I yelled, trying to cover my face.

Punz pulled down my arms from my face. "No need to panic, Noah, I won't hurt you."

I didn't even try to fight; I know it would make thing worse for me since Punz decided to call me by my real name. "What are you doing then?"

Punz clicked something around my neck, "You'll find out." They backed away from me, taking out ... remote?

"Punz, what are you even trying to do?!" I shouted, not even understanding what their doing.

"Just be quiet Foolish, I'm just testing it out." Punz said, fiddling a bit with the remote.

"Testing wha- AH-" A sharp shock just came through, now I understand what was around my neck.

"Oh, still works." Punz said, a bit amused.

"Was injuring me with fists, acid and daggers not good enough for you?!" I shouted, trying not to show any sort of 'power'.

Punz smiled, "Well, when you say it like that, no." They turned the voltage a bit more higher.

Even though I have experienced shocks like this, it was still difficult not to scream, let alone not show pain or tears.

All I wanted now was mercy, "Punz, please!" I begged. "Stop!"

"Thought you would gain some sort of tolerance to electric shocks by this point." Punz said.

"Yeah, and I only have lived for about 26 years." I replied, not trying to get them into my head.

"Mhm." Punz turned off the collar, which was a relief. "Me and Hannah decided that we'll let you visit Callahan, but only this time."

"Really?!" I was excited but still unsure if they were saying the truth.

"Yes, but you say nothing about what we do to you to anyone, alright?" Punz said. "I'm not dealing with the Police. As well, cover your neck, so you don't show the burns."

I nodded. "How long would I stay?"

"About an hour or two, depends on what time we arrive." Punz said, They got up. "I'll get something for you to cover your neck, I'll let you out as well."

Even though Iw as excited, I know I have to be cautious, "Alright, so we're going now?" I asked, slowly, and carefully, getting up.

"Yeah." Punz went to the door, opened it and went to find something to cover my neck. I followed, just in case I needed to follow.

"Hey Foolish!" Slimecicle said. "Are you alright?"

I gave a small laugh, "I'm alright Slimecicle, thanks for asking though." I placed my hand on the side of my neck as an attempt to cover the burns.

Slimecicle looked at me confused. "Are you actually okay?"

I laughed nervously. "Yeah."

Punz walked up to us, "Alright Foolish, put this over your-" They noticed Slimecicle. "Oh, hey Slime."

Slimecicle looked at me and Punz, now more confused. "What-"

"It's fine Slime, I'm just visiting Callahan, that's all." I said, trying not to say too much.

"Oh, alright." Slime said, unusually cool about it, "Say hi for me!" He ran off.

I just looked at where he went. Punz just shrugged. "Come on Foolish, let's go."

They headed to the front door, me running after them.

...

"I'll pick you up at 12:30, alright?" Punz said. "I expect you to be here by then."

I nodded. "Alright."

"And keep the scarf around your neck, at all times." Punz warned.

I got out of the car. "I will Punz."

Punz looked at me with a stern look on their face and then left. Now I'm on my own.

Taking out the folded piece of paper that Punz gave me earlier, I headed inside. (I do want to say that since I haven't been inside a hospital for three years, at the time of making this, so everything in this part could be inaccurate.)

"Floor...2" The paper didn't say specifically say which part of Floor 2. I shrugged and ran, quietly, to find a nearby elevator.

I ran past some stairs, "I'll just use those." I mumbled. I quickly went up them.

It was difficult to find where Callahan was, mostly since I haven't ran in a while (Thanks to Punz and Hannah) so I keep tripping. Luckily, a nurse helped me find Callahan's room, though it was an event on trying to say his name.

"Oh, you mean *Insert Callahan's real name*, right?" He asked.

"Shit, I forgot they use real names-" I thought. "Yep-"

"Yeah, so this is his room, he doesn't really speak from what I was told." I nurse told me.

I nodded. "I'm aware, thank you!" 

He gave a smile back at me and walked away.

The door was unlocked but I'm still unsure if Callahan was awake. It's too late to ask so I slowly opened the door, "Callahan?" I walked in.

I could tell that he was happy to see me. "Foolish!" 

"How are you doing?" I asked.

Callahan smiled but it shortly faded. "D-Doing alright-"

"Still in pain?" I asked, now noticing the bandages wrapped on his shoulder to chest.

He shook his head, "N-Not really." He looked at me with curiosity. "What's- The scarf for? I don't really- see you where one."

I tried to avoid the question. "Uh- Did you eat yet?"

Callahan looked at me, with a fairly unamused look. "Foolish, p-please don't lie."

I sighed, unsure how to tell. "Just, don't tell anyone, alright buddy?"

Callahan nodded. "P-Promise."

I first looked around, to make sure no one was actually around and just me and Callahan. After realizing the coast was actually clear, I lifted the scarf down, showing Callahan some burns, "Sorry if it's triggering for you..." I mumbled.

"Wh-Who did that to you?" Callahan asked, I can tell, was speechless.

I let go of the scarf, keeping it around my neck. "I- I can't tell."

Callahan released who it was, I can tell, only because his facial expression changed from curious to upset. "Punz did it, didn't they?"

I felt a bit scared, mostly because Callahan's tone of voice is so new to me and the fact he is willing to threaten Pun. "Y-Yes..."

"If they want to hurt you anymore, I will find a way to make sure they stop." Callahan scoffed.

I gave a small laugh, "No, no it's okay Callahan." I tried giving a small smile. "It's alright."

Callahan looked at me with concern. "It's not alright. Y-You're in pain."

"Yeah, but your safety is more important, it's okay if I, you know, get injured since-" I started saying.

"But that's no excuse though!" Callahan said. "You don't deserve it!'

I gave a small smile, "Thanks Callahan." I rubbed the scarf, attempting to rub the burn without uncovering it. "But it's okay, I think I'll be fine."

Callahan wanted to argue but then the nurse I talked to earlier came in. "Hey uh- *insert Callahan's real name* friend?" 

I turned around. "Yes?"

"There's a medium length haired male outside waiting for you outside of the building." He said.

"Shit." I thought. I looked at Callahan. "See you Callahan."

Callahan gave a small wave. "Bye!"

I gave a small smile, said thank you to the nurse and ran to find Punz, "I'm fucking dead." I mumbled.

I ran over to the nearest exit and saw Punz and went over to them. "Uh, hey..." 

Punz didn't respond, all they did was shoot a look at me and headed over to the car.

I ran after them. "Punz?" 

"What do you need Foolish?" Punz replied, fairly agressive, still walking.

"You're mad at me, aren't you?..." I mumbled, unsure if that question will make them more upset.

"We'll talk later." Punz said, unlocking the car. "Now get in."

I nodded and went in, trying to not make Punz more mad.

When they arrived

"How was Callahan?" Slimecicle asked when I arrived back.

I kind of shrugged. "He was good, he was just concerned for me." 

Slimecicle nodded. "That should be understand able for you."

"Go." Punz said behind me.

I slightly jumped. "What?"

"Back to where you earlier were." Punz said.

"Am I allowed to-" I started saying.

"I SAID GO!" Punz shouted.

I was already tired of Punz's orders, so I decided to fight them. "No."

Slimecicle looked at me with fear. "Foolish-" 

"Not following my orders?" Punz said, looking directly at me, and as well as cutting Slimecicle off.

"Why yes I am!" I said as boldly as I can.

Punz glared at me. "I will put it back on you, you want that?" 

I gave a small laugh. "Do it, you'll regret it."

"Then try me, Foolish." Punz threatened.

Slimecicle stood in between us both. "Please no blood or fighting right now, let's go eat."

Punz glanced at Slimecicle and then at me, "Fine, I'll deal with you later." They went to the kitchen, not that far away from where we are.

"Slime, why did you interfere." I asked.

Slimecicle looked at me and sighed. "Don't fight Punz, even if you can, don't try. Alright?"

I nodded. "Alright..." 

Slimecicle facial expression to fairly stern. "You got it?"

"Yes, I do." I replied.

Slimecicle gave a small smile, "Well, I'll see you in a bit Foolish." And he walked to the kitchen.

I just stared in confusion. "What the f-" 

With Fundy (A bit Angst time 👀)

Fundy looked at the picture of his mom and placed his hand on the frame. "I did it mom."

Fundy sighed and removed his hand. "It just costed a lot."

Wilbur came in and say Fundy looking at the picture, near tears. "Fundy?"

Fundy turned around. "Huh- Oh hey Wil. Haha."

"Trying to talk to Sally" Wilbur said.

"Yeah." Fundy looked at Wilbur with a bit of hope. "Do you think Tubbo saw her?"

Wilbur nodded. "I think so Fundy."

Fundy went up to Wilbur and hugged him. "I miss Tubbo. I never realized this. Feels weird with him not being loud."

Wilbur hugged him back, "I do too Fundy." He put his hand behind Fundy's head. "He's talking with your mom."

Fundy tried to nod but, instead, just cried. "I know!-"

5up ran in, "What happened?!" He stopped next to Wilbur. "Is he alright?"

Wilbur turned to him. "Don't think so, he just got- overwhelmed by memories."

Fundy looked up and saw 5up. "Hey 5up."

5up gave a small wave. "Just got overwhelmed, right? You okay?"

Fundy stood up a bit more straight and looked at 5up, "Yeah, I guess." He sniffed. "Just, like you and Wilbur said, got overwhelmed."

Wilbur and 5up glanced at each other, both knowing that Fundy has something to hide. But the three just stood in silence.

Fundy then broke the silence after five minutes. "Wil? 5up?" 

They both turned to him, "Yeah Fundy?' Wilbur said, looking down at him. 

Fundy looked down. "I- Can you both hug- each other?-" 

Wilbur and 5up looked at each other confused, "Huh?" They both said at the same time.

Fundy released Wilbur. "Just want to see Wilbur hug someone else, since he hasn't hugged anyone other then me in a while."

Wilbur looked at Fundy with surprised and even more confused. "Wait what."

"Just want to see you hug someone else after the 'incident' with Schlatt. " Fundy said.

Wilbur looked at 5up, "You're being ser-" He started saying.

Fundy shot Wilbur a look. "Did I stutter Will Gold?'

Wilbur looked at Fundy and, for the first time, 5up saw that Wilbur grew a bit fearful. "No..."

Fundy's mood quickly changed, "Though so." He turned to 5up. "You guys can hug, don't have to though."

"He asked me in a VERY different tone than he did with Wilbur." 5up just shrugged. "Wil?"

Wilbur gave a small pout. "But-"

"Wilbur." Fundy said, fairly passive aggressively. "Just hug someone else, please?"

Wilbur looked at 5up. "Ugh, fine."

"I'll let you annoy Jack, since I don't let you usually." Fundy tried.

"Fine." Wilbur reluctantly hugged 5up, which made him a bit tense. 

"Now can I go annoy Jack?" Wilbur said, quickly letting go of 5up.

"Sure, I guess." Fundy sighed, fairly abiously not happy.

Wilbur ran downstairs, 5up and Fundy can hear him running to find Jack and running into a door. "Ow!"

Fundy giggled, "Oh Wilbur." He turned to 5up. "You alright?"

5up was covering his face with his hands. "Yep."

Fundy gave a smirk. "Blushing?"

"No!" 5up covered his face.

"Is it because I gave a small laugh?" Fundy said, getting a bit closer to 5up and lifted up his head a bit.

5up blushed more, "No!" He repeated and avoided eye contact.

"Just denying it." Fundy gave a small smile and removed his hand. "Thought I would be the one blushing easily."

5up gave a small chuckle, "Oh whatever, Floris." He went up to Fundy and kissed him, "I'll see you later my little fox boy." And 5up left.

Fundy blinked twice and turned to face what was in front of him, "He just-" He blushed furiously. "Fuck."

POnk was walking up the stairs, "5up did say Fundy was up here." He turned to Fundy's room. "Oh, hey Fundy."

"Oh, hey Ponk." Fundy replied, trying to act normal.

Ponk looked at Fundy. "You seem a bit flustered- Ohhh."  

"No!" Fundy tried to hide his embarrassment.

Ponk gave a small smile under his mask. "5up, I'm guessing?"

Fundy nodded, "Yeah." He said, blushing a bit as he continued to cover his mouth with his arm.

Ponk gave a small laugh, "I never thought you being the leader could get so flustered." He teased

Fundy rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Ponk chuckled, "Alright." He directed the topic to why he was even there. "Well, TapL made lunch, so he asked me to get you." 

Fundy became a bit interested. "What is it?"

"I think something that is Filipino cuisine." Ponk shrugged. "Not for sure though."

Fundy smiled, " Glad he is comfortable with cooking now." Fundy then realized something. "Where's Skeppy?"

"Oh, I think he's hanging out with Bad." Ponk said.

"Ah- Alright let's go eat." 

"Wait up!" 

With Skeppy and Badboyhalo

Skeppy looked at Bad, with his now longish hair being 'windblown' by the wind, messing with the flowers. "Oh, are those white lilies?"

Bad nodded, "Yeah?" He took a bit of the flowers and made something like a flower pin, in about a minute.

"Woah, how did you do that?" Skeppy asked, astonished.

Bad gave a small smile. "Takes a lot of practice and hand-eye coordination."

 "You know that I have good hand-eye coordination!" Skeppy said.

Bad laughed. "But do you have the patience to LEARN how to do it?"

"No..." Skeppy looked at Bad. "But can you still teach me?"

Bad just shook his head and gave a small smile, "I don't think you will be able to." He said, playfully.

Skeppy just shrugged, "Alright." He checked his watch. "It's about 12:20 right now, you want to head back?"

"I did tell Dream that we were going to go eat somewhere or something." Bad said.

"Oh, there is one close by here." Skeppy looked behind him, "Yeah! The one that we passed by to get here." He pointed to the cafe.

"Ooh! You want to go there?" Bad asked, looking back at Skeppy.

Skeppy nodded, "Sure!" He got up.

Bad stood up as well. "I haven't actually been to a cafe before-"

Skeppy was shocked. "You never have been to one?!"

The two lovers walked over to the cafe as Bad explained himself, "I just never really had anyone take me to one or no one to go with." Bad said, laughing nervously.

Skeppy held Bad's hand. "Well then I'll be the first one."

Bad gave a small smile. "Aw, Skeppy."

Skeppy smiled back, "Come on Bad!" He ran, still holding Bad's hand, across the street to get to the cafe.

"Skeppy! Slow down!" Bad laughed, trying to run at the same pace as him.

They both ran to the cafe. Bad was out of breath, "Next time warn me when you run off!" He panted. "It was a bad idea to wear a hoodie today."

Skeppy took a breath. "Good thing I'm wearing a light jacket."

Bad gave a small laugh. "Well, lets go inside Skep."

"Sure- Wait!" Skeppy stopped bad from going inside.

"Huh?" Bad turned around to face Skeppy.

Skeppy tapped on his now covered up wrist, indicating the tattoo on his wrist.

"Oh yeah." bad took one of his hoodie sleeves and covered the tattoo, which was just two demon horns with a yellow halo around one of them, which is used for identification.

Skeppy gave a small smile. "Alright. Now lets go in."

When they both went in, they were greeted with the scent of coffee, "Woah." Bad breathed. "This is cool!"

A server that was rushing past noticed them, "I'll be right with you!" And she headed to where she was going to.

"This cafe works a bit like a small restaurant, don't you think?" Skeppy told Bad.

Bad was somewhat listening, he was still looking around the place amazed at the interior.

"Oh Bad..." Skeppy smiled and reached for his hand. Bad noticed him trying to hold his hand, giving a small smile and held his hand.

The server then came back. "Sorry for the wait." 

"It's okay!" Bad assured as he released Skeppy's hand.

The server gave a small smile. "Alright, you two can follow me." 

"Alright!"

With Foolish and Punz

Foolish looked up at Punz, who was proudly towering over him. "Give up yet, Noah?"

"I can't give up yet." Foolish thought over and over, "I just don't have a choice." Foolish tried to stand up but was just met with Punz pushing him back down.

"Too injured to fight anymore?" Punz smugly said, as they wiped blood off their hands.

Foolish growled, "I can, you little piece of-" He started, anger rising extremely fast. 

"Don't think you can with a gash on your arm." Punz laughed, "When will you learn? I'm the leader here." Punz threw their dagger at Foolish and smiled as Foolish's facial expression change, "And you, are just a fucking traitor." They scoffed as Foolish struggled to not cry, and, let alone, show pain.

Foolish yelled almost everything he had left. "YOU LITTLE SHIT, YOU BETTER BE WATCHING YOUR BACK! ALL THE FUCKING PAIN THAT YOU GAVE ME, I'LL GIVE BACK!"

Punz smiled, "Then good luck with that." They threw something at Foolish, strong enough to knock him out. Foolish was then knocked out cold.

"Tch. He really thinks that he can hurt me?" Punz scoffed, "I'll find a way to kill you Foolish, doesn't matter if it's not allowed. I will find a way." They said as they went back to the main area, leaving Foolish there and will not visit him for about 3 days.
Which could've been a huge mistake...

YAY!- I'm back :D Sorry for taking a bit but I'm back. and I do want to say that you may have noticed that the way I write changed like about 3/4 the way through, and I want to thank A_Punny_Funny_Bunny for seeing how they write and helping me how to write with a bit more description! Check out their book with Velvetfrost and Dsmp oneshots.
Again, Thank you Cawot, and thank you for reading this and staying with me.
Next chapter will be the last, stay tuned!
-Unbreakable 4/7/2022

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.4K 13
𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔻: 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟜𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕊ℍ𝔼𝔻: 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 𝟚𝟡𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 Sapnap's a prince and heir to the throne, while Karl is a new...
763 47 45
What was just supposed to be another robbery leads Dream to an impulsive intervention in a deadly situation, getting himself shot, and winding up in...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
138K 6.8K 43
Cover art done by my friend Aoife, you can commission her at aoifeskye23@gmail.com or check her out under 🌌Aoife Skye🌌 on Pinterest! A one night st...