Reincarnated Into The World O...

By thorinprime

An 18 Year Old Named 'Kai Smith' Got Hit by an Truck and Died. Until He was Reincarnated into the World Of Na... More

Ch.2 [Family Rescue]
Ch.3 [Senju Power!]
Ch. 4 [Out Of the Academy and The Jig is Up]
Ch.5 [ An 3 Year Training]
Ch.6 [Taking Control Of the Tree Roots]
Ch.7 [Whirlpools against the Rock]
Ch.8 [Saving the Two Tails, The Meeting with a snake]
Ch. 9 [Rinne-Tensei & The Sage]
Ch.10 [Declaring The Fourth Great Ninja War!]
Ch.11 [The Fourth Ninja War]
Ch.12 [Goodbye]

Ch.1

10.9K 165 173
By thorinprime

.
.
.
[GAME OVER YOU DIED]

'what the..?!... What..oh right... I was hit by a truck.' thought the teenager.

[Proceeding to Reincarnated into The World Of Naruto ]

'oh-WHAT?! N-NARUTO?! AM I ABOUT TO BE ISEAKED?! FUCK-'

"Hey wait! Do I get some kind of ummm options?..." question the Teenager.

[The Ability to Edit appearance and Clan before life can be accessible]

"Well.... I want to to be born in the Uchiha clan.. During my early childhood life and up to genin, I would like to completely look like Nawaki Senju... Until When I get older I'll start to look like Ashura Otsutsuki and a bit of Hashirama..... But with darker brown... Also Better be an Orphan due to some certain circumstances.." the boy winced as He remembers Nawaki fate. It was a shame to see the lad get killed. But at least he would honor his memory in this way.

[Request Accepted! Would You Liked choose another clan from the other side of your family? Three is optional]

"That's a Thing? Wow... Okay .... I would also like to Be In the Uzumaki Clan and The Senju Clan..."

[Accepted! Rebirth now in session!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Boy Woke Up as He looked around the unfamiliar area of him.

'Woah... I guess it worked...'

A blue Screen appears before Him.

[Name: Indra]
[Age: 6]
[Level: 1]
[Next Level: 0/25]
[HP: 200]
[CP: 2500/2500]
[Control: 20%]
[STR: 14]
[VIT: 10]
[DEX: 3]
[CHA: 10]
[INT: 12]
[Points: 0]
[Shop Points: 0]
[Ryo:0]

'seriously?.... Indra... That's quite ironic right there... I can't believe I have the name of The Founder of Brooding...' Deadpans Indra.

'looks like I have Chakra Reverses and High Health... Huh, OH SHIT- I'm that Strong?! Damn... Mix Senju, Uzumaki, Uchiha, and you get that...'

Then He remembers the nine tails attack, the Orphanage Experiences, the news of his parents death...

He winces at that. 'ugh what a drag...'

[•Dojutsu: [Sharingan] unlocked tomoe version 1, Sharingan Now Upgradable]

His jaw drops at this. 'You gotta be shiting me....'

[Quest Alert!]

Go to Dinner: (0/1)
Finish food!: (0/1)
Rewards:
25 EXP
REP Slightly increased
10 shop Points
5 points
Failure:
REP decrease.

He sighs as He went out of bed and headed to join the other orphans for dinner.

He muched on his food as He observed the other kids softly, Lucky for one thing that's in this life, he was a loner, and an Mysterious that's makes the others think of him as 'Cool!'

So there's wasn't that much of anything exactly.

He knew since The Ninja Academy starts in a month by eavesdropping on the other kids conversations, He have by then to prepare especially his skills would be past by Genin at that point.

By then He finished his Dinner as He bid the kids a night well.

[Quest Completed!]
(Hidden) Learn when you start academy!
Rewards:
25 EXP
REP Slightly increased
10 shop Points
5 points
(Hidden) basic academy Taijutsu scroll.

'oh Noice! Better start training!' he thought as He ran outside and into the yard.

He opened the skills.

[•skills]
[Gamers Body] LVL: MaX
-allows person to experience real life as a game

[Gamers Mind]
-allows person to think logically about things

[Sharingan] LVL: 1
-Uchiha Clan Dojutsu known for high reaction time, the ability to predict next move, the ability to copy jutus, the ability to cast Genjutsu with Eye.

[Cooking] LV: MAX
-Everything the person's cook taste like a God's]

'damn... My cooking skills came with me too?...' indra sweatdrolled at this then looked at the information of the Sharingan as He nodded at this. "That could give me good advantages...."

"Inventory"

-[Inventory]-

-plain shirt (E)
-plain pants (E)
-plain sandals (E)
[Basic Academy Taijutsu scroll] (E)

"Well... Here's comes the headache..." Indra Mutters as He grabs the Taijutsu scroll and Opened it as Suddenly information Flooded into his brain about Taijutsu.

-Skill [Basic academy Taijutsu] Learned!

"Damn... It feels like I already knows It now...." He blinks a couple times as He looked at the scroll with a 'Hn'.

Indra started to due missions for Taijutsu for 55 minutes as He found it easy to do then again.... Missions in the start of games can be easy.... Sometimes.

[STR Increased By 1]

After A few more minutes of training another notification popped up.

[Basic academy Taijutsu leveled up to Level 2!]
[10 EXP points Earned!]

"Huh... Good to know... After all I have this gamer system..." Indra chuckles with an wince expression.

"System"

[Name: Indra]
[Age: 6]
[Level: 3]
[Next Level: 0/100]
[HP: 225]
[CP: 2700/2700]
[Control: 20%]
[STR: 15]
[VIT: 10]
[DEX: 3]
[CHA: 10]
[INT: 12]
[Points: 15]
[Shop Points: 10]
[Ryo:0]

'if I think about this... I wouldn't need to up my intellect... Because of well.. academy... Chakra controll would be easy to level up...and Strength would... Ah screw it.. It still manageable to level strength, Sometimes you got to screw it!'

Indra added 5 points to STR, 5 points to VIT, and 5 points to DEX. That should enough to keep his physical body in shape after all

After he added those, He immediately felt the changes especially the increase in strength.

[VIT Has Reached 15]
-Skill [slightly faster regeneration] learned

"Now... the training grounds..." He said with an Determined Gaze as He ran back into the Orphanage and to the Caretaker.

"Miss Yee! Can I train at the training grounds!! PLWEASE!" He begged with the [puppy eyes Jutsu].

-[Puppy eyes Jutsu] Leveled To Level 2!
-CHA increased by 1!

Miss Lee couldn't fight the [puppy eyes Jutsu], So She gave in and gave him permission to do so.

Indra grinned with that's match Hashirama's grina as He run outside the Orphanage and To the Training grounds.

He walked through the Village as He spotted the Hokage stone faces there gaze onto the view was outstanding.

He couldn't believe it he was here.... And also He can't wait to kick some Black Zetsu ass! If he has an aws that's is... Eh..

He kept on walking as He wonders where the training grounds is as He hums a bit.

He closed his eyes and tried to sense Chakra Signatures outside from himself. He was doing this because he need to SENSE Chakra Signatures in the far future.

He sensed some chakra Signatures within 16 meters of him.

-Skill [Chakra Sensing] Learned!
Control increased by 5%!

'Huh I didn't know that would work!... Wonder I could upgraded even more... Oh well!' Indra thought with an smile as He started to walk towards one of the training grounds.

He started to train once more and started practicing the academy Taijutsu. While Humming 'Loneliness' from one of Naruto's soundtracks, a bit to himself.

After a while of practice.

-Skill [Basic academy Taijutsu] Leveled Up!
-Skill [Chakra Sensing!] Leveled Up!
-STR increased By 1!

-STR Reached 21!
-Skill [slightly chakra enchantment] learned!
-Control increased By 5%!
-INT increased By 2!

"Fuck... I didn't know gaming in real life leads to this!" He practically yelled in shock as He grabs his hair.

"Ugh.... I better focus on my chakra control...." He Mutters as He know The one downside of High Chakra Reserves is that You Has the Worst chakra control.

He about to get started Until He senses someone's chakra in distress.
He run towards the source of the chakra distress as He sense he was getting closer to it!

-[Speed Increased by 1]

He got into the clearing as He spotted an blond haired girl with an pink haired girl behind her shaking in fear as A Bear was in front of them.

'Oh shit! Sakura?! Ino?! And a FUCKING BEAR!?!'

He looked over the situation and observe the bear for a few moments as He spotted a few faded scars on it.

-Skill [observe] Learned!

'Shit... The bear must be an experience one!...'

[Quest Alert!!]

Defeat the Bear! (0/1)
Don't take Damage!
Rewards:
An MIGHT GUY Rare Package! (Green Jumpsuits, Weights and More!]
CHA increased by 5
REP massively Increased with Ino and Sakura!
2000 Ryo!
New Title!
Unlock Potential girlfriend: Ino!
Failure:
REP slightly decrease with Konoha, Ino, And Sakura.
All Stats 50%- for the rest of the day.
New Title.

'Tch! I need the shadow clone jutjus! Oh wait... I seen Naruto use it many times in the anime! Not to mention the Handsigns! Idiot! Baka!' He curses himself as He get ready into an Taijutsu fighting position.

"HEY YOGI!" He yelled with an loud scream as This catch the attention of Ino, Sakura and the Bear.

"Eh?
"E-eh?"
*Bear Growls*

"[SHADOW CLONE! JUTSU!]" He yelled as He summons 1500 Shadow Clones of Himself for this catches the awe of Ino and the shock face of Sakura.

"GET HIM!" He yelled as The shadows clones yelled in their warrior screams for they started to attack the bear with Taijutsu.

The Clones attacked the bear from all sides as They manage to defeated it in the aftermath. For the bear was covered in bruises and scratches.

"Flew..." He said as the clones disappear one by one to prevent mind shock- or whatever it's called.

[Quest Alert!!]

Defeat the Bear! (1/1)
Don't take Damage! (1/1)
Rewards:
100 EXP
An Might Guy Rare Package! [Green Jumpsuits, Weights and More!]
CHA increased by 5!
REP massively Increased with Ino!
REP massively Increased with Sakura!
REP massively Increased with Konoha!
2000 Ryo!
New Title! [The Bear Defender]
(Hidden) Basic academy Jutsu!
New Skill [shadow clone] learned!
Potential Girlfriend Unlocked!: Ino! Status: Developing Crush!

-You Have Leveled Up!
-CHA has Reached 16! You are 16% likable to everyone around you!
-STR increase by 4!
-INT has increased by 1!

"Oh My Gosh! Thank You!!!" Cried out Ino as She hugged him tightly.
"Y-yeah! Thank you!" Sakura said off to the side.

"Y-your welcome!" He manage to said after escaping ink hugged.

"Have an Safe day! I gotta train! See ya later!" He said with an wave as He run back to the training grounds.

Once he got back as He glared at the sky with an frown. ' potential Girlfriend?! What's this?! Some kind of harem situation?! Oh hell nah! It's gotta be Naruto- but... Then again... He got Hinata... '

"Alright... There's one month until academy... I need to be Rookie of the Year... Cause Fuck the Plot!" He yelled with an fist raised in the air.

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 629 8
"Sorry for my late introduction, I'm so what you called a goddess and you sadly died due to a truck accident," the so-called God said with a pitiful...
7.5K 265 19
A young 17-year-old boy with a loving family, friends, and a caring girlfriend, finds himself killed by the merciless Truck-kun and reincarnated as N...
21.5K 663 22
🎉*Completed*🎊 Kai have been holding a huge family serect from others. He was never treated right by his father as he went threw a lot of painful "t...
10.5K 229 39
A boy called (F) one day went to go for some food when he was hit by a truck on his way home, afterwards he found out he was going to be reincarnated...