Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

still yours (2/2)

4.7K 178 24
By mrskimkookie

Jungkook went out of the office and his bodyguard open the door for him, with a furious look he sit in the back sit of the car and soon he start his journey for his mansion. Little did he know the someone was looking his with some tears in his eyes.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

AHHHH....why my heart is beating like this, he still didn't got married but as per i Know he should have a child till now. Who would be three years old.

I chuckle at the thought of taehyung having child. I still remember how we both used to be the sweethearts of University and then we both got married after graduation. I'm orphan i didn't need anyone permission to marry him. But he have mom dad, but they were in USA so, without their consent we married and live happily for one year.

Taehyung always planned to have family. When we were just friends he told me about his dream, that how he want to have a small family with his lover and have a babies. After our marriage, i think Taehyung buried the thought of having family because of me being a boy.

But he don't know that I'm mperg. Heck, he still don't know. I was going to tell him but I wanted to surprise him and I was to ready to give him surprise when i get to know I'm pregnant. But....

But two days before the surprise, he came home with a girl.

......

Jungkook run down from staircase, still with care not wanting to hurt his baby. He was wearing his hubby shirt and shorts. But he stop on his way when he saw Taehyung with girl standing there and when that girl saw jungkook, she warp her arm around Taehyung hand and gave smile to jungkook. Which is too fake.

Jungkook came down and gave death glare to that girl, and asked his hubby, "Taetae, who is she? And why she is holding your hand?" Jungkook asked in his sad baby voice. 

"Hello jungkook, I'm Mia. Ummm...and Taehyung's fiance." Mia said and jungkook laugh loud and because of laughing soo hard he fall on couch. He handle himself and after few minutes. He asked to Taehyung while controlling his laugh.

"Taetae, if you want to prank on me. You shoud have find someone better. this little ugly duck, hahahahah... She is nothing in compair or me." Jungkook was still laughing. But soon his laugh stop when jungkook hear Taehyung cold voice, which Taehyung never use on him.

"Jungkook... This is not prank and yeahh.... I'm going to divorce you, as you know being a boy you can't give birth and as I told you my dream to have family only can get complete with her." Taehyung said in cold voice and looking directly in jungkook eyes.

Jungkook just saw a emotionless eyes, which hold just coldness. He chuckled and asked, "hyung, you are joking right? I know please stop this now. It's hurting me now."

"Ohhh... Jungkook, he is not joking it's true. And if you still have doubt let me clear you. I'm pregnant by him and here is the proof." Mia said and give jungkook pregnancy report and she said was truth. Jungkook world collapsed.

He looked at Taehyung for some hopes but all his hopes dies when he saw Taehyung smiling at Mia and holding her tightly, like he used to do with jungkook.

If jungkook was not pregnant, he would have pull Mia hair and kicked her out and make Taehyung sleep on couch for whole year but here it's different, his pregnancy hormones is not helping him and making him weak and sensitive.

Jungkook just throw paper on Taehyung face and run from there. He didn't even care to take his things or anything.

.....

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After that incident, Jungkook came to Seoul from daegu, and here jungkook meet Yoongi and Jimin both are married and living happily and have a son who is 10 years old now. Yoongi is famous businessman and mafia, jungkook learn everything from him as he wants a good future for his little daughter.

He become famous businessman and mafia king of underworld and later Yoongi also gave his business and mafia post to jungkook as he wants to spend his life with his wife and son now freely. And this new post made him more powerful. He do all illegal things. After that day sweet, caring and innocent jungkook died. He is sweet just with Min family and for his daughter. And his girlfriend now.

Soon jungkook reach mansion, stopping his trail of thoughts and he went inside and there he saw Min couple and his girlfriend. Jimin and his baby is up in their room.

As jungkook came Lisa hug him tightly and he hug her back, he chuckled and said, "don't act like we are real couple" and with that Lisa push him a little and role her eyes and then asked.

"Soo, how was the meet? Did they suspect you?"

"Noo Lisa, your drugs dilivery done very smoothly and my most hated enemy also got trapped. One move two shots." Jungkook said in his evil voice. And too clap for him and asked,

"How you handle this? Like you were under high alert and still you done your work very professionally. How?"

Jungkook chuckle darkly and sat on couch like king he is and answer in deep voice,

"As you know this deal got plan a year ago. As this deal is tooo much special also and profitable. Soo i made Lisa who is head to this deal and gonna deliver the drug, as my girlfriend so If i got cought near him no one will suspect. And her being daughter of head milatary officer. No one gonna do anything to her...

As before a week of deal, i registered a complain of my missing so no one will come to me. And for whole fucking week i take drugs and i have to use chloroform on myself so I will not get cought. And deal was done on my enemy place to yeah... All done" jungkook complete with big smirk and Lisa smile and kiss on his cheek and said,

"Bro, you are best. Now my deal is finish, let's act for like year because they will not leave us easily and then you will cheat on me and done.. we will never see eachother again." She said and jungkook nodded.

But soon he hear Ye-joon(yoonmin son) coming down and talking with baby. Jungkook expression changed from Devi to angel. He gave big bunny smile and went to ye-joon and take his daughter from his hands who is three years old now.

As jungkook took that Little girl she pout on her eomma, and everyone coo at her. She have big Bambi eyes, with sharp nose and fluffy hair, not to mention her boxy smile.

Jungkook giggle at his daughter and asked in baby voice, "what happen my little Taetae?" And she puffed her cheeks more.

"Eomma, dwdnt cme to shee mee, Taetae mishh eoma" (eomma didn't came to see me, Taetae miss eomma) she said and jungkook just giggle and kiss her whole face making her giggle. Showing her big boxy smile, which she got from her appa.

"Eomma missed Taetae too, and now eomma will stay with you. Eomma is not going anywhere okiee" jungkook said and little girl jump in his arms in happiness and kissed her eomma whole face.

"Taegukkie is soo cute, eomma" ye-joon said and jimin nodded and kissed his son cheeks who gave him big gummy smile and his eyes disappeared as he smile got from his parents.

.......

Soon days and weeks passed taekook meet frequently and their young buried love is rising again but jungkook can't forgot what Taehyung did to him. Soon case gt closed jungkook enemy is in jail now and now taekook will never meet.

Right now Taehyung is here in garden laying on grass and eyes close remembering his moments with his baby, and everything and without his knowing a tear escape his eyes. He didn't wipe. He let the tears fall, he is stopping them for whole four eyes now.

But soon he open his eyes when he feel smal chubby hand wiping his tears. He look at little girl sitting beside him with big ball on her lap and big pout on face

Taehyung chuckle at big fluff  ball and sit properly and look at her with pout and asked, "what happen little one?"

Taehyung strangely forgot all his pain when he saw her, he don't know what power she have but she really know how to make Taehyung happy

Little girl pout got big and she answer,

"Taetae wanna know, why unkie crying?"

"Taetae?"  Taehyung asked with chuckle because his world used to call him this.

"It's me, taetae" she said and clap her hand and giggle cutely.

And Taehyung heart flutter, he felt like he is seeing his little bunny.

"Oww, you know unkie name is also taetae"

Little girl gasp cutlet and giggle later and Taehyung show his big boxy smile which made her gasp and she said,

"We have same boxy smile" she said and show her boxy smile and Taehyung felt like he is seeing his little self

"Now tell why taetae unkie crying?"

"Because your taetae unkie miss his little bunny."

Little girl again gasp cutely and said, "wahh... Unkie have bunny"

Taehyung just chuckle at her cuteness and answer, "nope, little taetae. Unkie had human bunny. But that big baby bunny left unkie and now unkie miss him "

Little taetae nodded like big girl as she understand everything and made Taehyung smile.

"I'll help you big taetae, tell me how your bunny look"

Taehyung chuckle and take out his phone to show her a pic of his bunny.

The little girl got shock and said,

"Mumma!!"

Taehyung got confuse and look at her for answer when they hear a soft voice,

"Taetae? Taetae? Where are you?"

Jungkook came there and saw both dad and daughter together and act like he is shock. Yes, act because he was look at them from start as his heart loved their little interaction but now enough and now it's time for revenge on Taehyung.

Jungkook came to his baby and pic her up and look at Taehyung with anger and Taehyung was hella shocked.

"Mumma, you are big baby bunny?"

Her question made Taehyung hella shocked, how can this be possible.

Jungkook just look at Taehyung with cold eyes and then again look at his baby with soft smile and asked her to go to  bodyguard.

After she left Taehyung asked,

"What the hell is this jungkook?"

"Who are you to ask this Mr Kim?"

"Jungkook, don't act. She called you mom. Hiw can this be possible?"

"Well, you know nothing is impossible for me and for your information I'm mperg"

Taehyung got hella big shock, but soon he got emotional.

" Means, means... She.. she is mi.. "

" No Kim, she is not your daughter. She is mine daughter. Your baby is which that girl right? The girl you just met is just my daughter not yours "

Taehyung crying mess, he just met his daughter and he himself don't know.

But before he react on something jungkook was gone from there with his daughter for forever because for revenge jungkook have thought to leave country where Taehyung can't find him

....

Taehyung still sitting there crying his heart out because without any mistake he got all his torture.

Was falling in love is crime?

Why he is getting punishment for just falling for a boy but not a girl?

It was not him who left jungkook that day, Taehyung mom dad is too much homophobic they made Taehyung broke up with jungkook after getting the news.

So they blackmail Taehyung after that and in the end taehyung gave up to them for the safety of his baby

Do he did fake thing of pregnancy with Mia, they thought Taehyung will marry her after this but he didn't because he still love his bunny.

But now he know he lost his bunny and his little baby girl for forever.

And there he lost his consciousness and hope to living too

"I'm still your...my bunny"

This was the last words Taehyung said before losing his consciousness.

THE END ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
203K 4.8K 74
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ If you don't feel comfortable, don't read it. 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt
28.4K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...