SCINTILLA. - lee heeseung

By heeseungstar

❝ You gave me the perfect opportunity to get back at him. ❞ ❝ So I used it. ❞ started: 31.12.2021 ended: More

a/n
main characters
scintilla.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.

chapter 11.

373 17 1
By heeseungstar

7 P.M. - Sunday

It's a typical Sunday evening. Mina made herself tea to relax on the last day of the week before school starts again.

She keeps thinking about what happened just two days ago. She was at the mall with Kayoung but ended up with a random key.

She turns her head to look at it. The key on the kitchen table she hasn't touched since she had put it there.

What lock could it possibly belong to?

The question doesn't leave her mind after Heeseung had been looking at the key so eagerly. He seemed like he needed it immediately.

Mina just took the key with her after he left the store and now she has no idea what to do next.

Giving it back to him was her first thought but she doesn't know what she could possibly cause.

Kayoung also told her to take it home until something happens. So she'll just stick with that for now.

She takes a sip of her tea when her phone suddenly starts ringing, making her jump.
It says 'Emergency' so she hesitates to pick up at first but decides to do it anyway.

„Hello?", Heeseung's voice on the other line.
„Hi.", Mina replies.

„Mina, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go get a meal together. Like, tomorrow maybe?", she can't tell if he sounds genuine or not.

„Uh, may I ask why?", she asks him, interested in wanting to know what suddenly made him want to meet up with her.

„Well, you know, I don't have many friends and you're one of the few people I want to be closer with. You just seem cool to hang with, that's all.", he replies. It's strange to her that he's switching up like this.

But the 'not having many friends' part genuinely made her feel bad.
„Sure! I have school until 2 though." Mina informs him.

„That's fine. Can I pick you up at 5 at your house then?", he asks in which she replies with a simple yes.

„Okay, see you then!" She hears Heeseung say on the other line before hanging up.

What makes him call me all of a sudden?
He never seemed to even consider you a friend?

Mina goes upstairs holding her phone in one hand and her cup of tea in the other. There's still some homework she has to finish that's due tomorrow.

She clicks on one of her playlists on her phone while cleaning her desk before getting to her work.

8 A.M. - Monday

Mina just put down her bag and sits down for her first class. Kayoung is sitting on her right.

„I'm meeting up with Heeseung today. The guy I spent the night at once.", she informs her best friend.
„He just randomly called me and asked if we could hang out."

„Really? Maybe he likes you!", she says, smiling.

Mina looks at her. „You think so?", she asks for reassurance, tilting her head. „He wants to piss off Jay too every chance he gets. About that!" She raises her finger.
„I don't get why but Jay seems to really make him mad."

„Do they know each other?", Kayoung asks her, raising her brows in confusion.
„Not that I know of. He never mentioned knowing him." Mina replies.

The teacher walks in and both of them sit properly in sync.
„Good morning, students!"

Mina finally finished her last lesson of the day and Kayoung is telling her about one of her partying stories while they're walking towards the school exit.

„...and he literally spilt his whole drink on her dress!", Kayoung explains the story with dramatic gestures.

„Damn, that's crazy.", Mina says in a lazy sarcastic tone.

She realizes Kayoung is looking at her with furrowed brows. „Hey, are you even listening?"
Mina nods and both of them laugh it off.

„Alright, see you tomorrow, girly." Mina waves her hand to her before taking her route home.

Mina receives a text message from Heeseung.

Emergency

See you at 5 today, don't forget ;)

Mina raises an eyebrow.
What's with the f-boy smiley face?

She replies with a simple „Yep!" and continues taking her walk home.

Heeseung reads her message before throwing his phone on the bed.

„Q always gives me the hardest tasks.", he whispers to himself with a sigh.

Now I really have to meet up with her for the damn key. Atleast I might get something else out of it...

The thought not leaving his mind. He goes to lay on his bed exhausted.
Jay Park. The fucking bartender.

„Dad, wake- wake up!", 14-year-old Heeseung cried out.

His father layed in the hospital bed with his eyes closed. Heeseung's arms wrapped around his stomach.

The heart monitor beeping into Heeseungs ears as he hugged his father tightly.

He could feel the nurse trying to pull him back.
But Heeseung didn't seem to let go anytime soon.

His other half had just left him.
At the most unexpected time.

A thousand questions were running through a little teenage boy's brain.

Who did this?
Why did this happen?
Where will I go?

The nurse got him into another room and  consoled him. She treated him like a son saying comforting words to him until he could properly breathe again.

Till this day he doesn't know her name or where she is but he would like to thank her personally for that day.

It meant a lot to him.

4:55 P.M.

5 o'clock is about to hit so Heeseung should arrive soon to pick Mina up.
She puts on black jeans with a grey sweater and a silver necklace with a little cat on it.

She fixes her hair and checks herself in the mirror when the bell rings. He must be here.

She rushes downstairs and grabs a vest. Opening the door she's met with Heeseung's dark brown eyes as he gives her a little smile and takes a step back for her to come out.

Mina smiles back awkwardly and locks the door behind her before following him to his car.

There's a strange atmosphere between them two since they've never really gotten to know each other but constantly got involved at random times.

Heeseung opens the car door for Mina and gestures to her to get inside which she does.

She finally decides to break the silence.
„So, how have you been?"
He turns his head to face her. „I've been great. What about you?"

Before she could reply, Heeseung gets close to her making her feel his breath against her face. He leans in closer and she's simply in a shock position unable to move.

What the hell is he doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.1K 15
❝was everything we had not enough? ❞ © enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
27.9K 1.9K 20
❝Love? Nope! It's never ending abhorrence!❞ Started: 25-11-2021 Ended: 16-07-2022
318K 16.7K 23
"you're annoying"