Accidents and Epiphanies.

Odd-eureka द्वारा

A small soulmate au featuring BTS Kim Seok-jin and you. In a world where the concept of soulmates exist.The o... अधिक

Accident -part 1
Accident part 2
Car rides
Protecting the cupcakes
The Hospital
Head Injuries
Disappointment
BTS
A Early Retreat
Curse Your Mochi Ass
Separation
Reality sinks in
midnight pondering
Side-effects
Side effects part 2

Food is Love

77 6 0
Odd-eureka द्वारा

Your POV:

After Jin's confession I was shook, sorry Jung-shook.

I just sat there blankly staring at my arm or more exactly his name on my arm.'It's too damn beautiful to be drawn by a stupid permanent marker.' I thought.My eyes kept pivoting between his forearm and my forearm.

Slowly, very slowly my tired mind let the realization set.Then before I  could panic, before I scream, before I  could react.I felt a weight being set on top of me, more specifically my lap.I looked down to see that it was Jin.He had set his head down on my lap.I looked at him,surprise gleaming in my eyes.

This has never happened to me before, a guy I just met has never put his head...on my lap before.
That's such a weird thought.

No boy has ever put his head on my lap before, help! what am I supposed to do now!?

I should get him off me.Yup, that is logical!yes!my brain is finally functioning.But when I looked down and met his eyes....

My souffle!The brilliance of diamonds are a cloudy reflection compared to his eyes.

His eyes are browner than melted chocolate.His gaze is pinning me with so much affection,it could out sweet caramel.

"What are you doing?"I meant for my words to come out like a protest.But instead I sounded soft and cooperative.I sounded like I was chiding a child.'what the hell'
Was all you could think.

"Let me rest,ok? You're comfy."
Was the short explanation he provided for his irrational behavior.

There was a edge of amusement in his voice.Did he figure out how complacent I am to his ministrations?

The smirk he gave me,let me know that answer.

'This little..'

Ugh,I am tired as long as he's not trying anything weird,I guess I can let him stay.This is all absurd but I don't have the energy to fight it.

His company was soothing my  mind and I need rest.So,I just let him be.He stared at me for awhile, his eyes blinking lazily.

Like sediment sleep slowly settled atop my conscious mind.

* * * *

My sleep was suddenly broken when
I heard a voice whispering.I was like that unfortunately,my sleep was thin and easily pierced by slightest of sounds.

I opened my eyes and the sight before you made you gasp.Suddenly all the sleep that clouded my eyes was gone.And the gaping expression on their face, told me that they too were just as unprepared.

"I swear, we're not creeps."

Said the RM,the leader BTS,the biggest k-pop group in South Korea,no the world.The Rrrrrrap-monster!!!I frantically looked around the room to find all of them!All of them staring at me!

Breathe.Relax,so what if they're the biggest heart-throbs of the nation.Be calm,act normal.

But, unfortunately, that's not what I did.

"Aaaa"I screamed,my scream unsettled them and then was followed by chain of screams while Jin fell off of me and hit the hard floor startled.

"Aaaaaah"Tae screamed

"Aaaaaaaaaah"Hobi screamed.

"Ah."Jimin squealed.

Somewhere in the corner,Suga cringed at all the noise.

"What!what! what happened!"came the panicked voice of my poor *gulp* soulmate.There, I except it.

The rest of the boys in the room just stared trying not be embarrassed .If they felt a bit guilty for snooping around on the two of us, they were sure not gonna admit it.

"Guys, what are you doing here?"asked Jin.

"Oh do you mean in this hospital,well we're here as moral support for our hyung who just found his soulmate."Suga's voiced was dipped in sarcasm.

"We were getting hungry and worried because you weren't coming out.So sorry,we interrupted your cuddle sesh."he added.

My cheeks were burning in embarrassment.I wished Jin would stop his bandmate from furthering his rant but then I noticed how red his ears were and realized he wasn't feeling any less embarrassed either.

Ignoring both of our flushed faces,Yoongi continued.

"Now that we know you're more than ok, we'll be leaving.Come on, boys,to our dorm and our beds."He commanded suddenly being uncharacteristically assertive, I'm assuming.

Most of the boys eyed him strangely,Suga is never really this open around strangers.His savage side is for people who can claim to know him.And he's never rude to anyone in the first meeting (unless that person is an absolute *****)

But J-hope and RM kind of understood that this was sleepy and hungry meow meow who is much more savage than normal meow meow.Somebody needs to get this man a pillow and some gimbap.

"Whoa,whoa,I think we should at least introduce ourselves, before we leave."said the true leader of BTS.

And so the introductions began.

RM was the first to go since it was his suggestion.
"Hi, I'm RM or Namjoon.I am the leader of BTS."

He looked towards Yoongi,who in turn breathed a long sigh.

"I'm Suga."

J-hope gladly introduced himself next in his signature style.
"I'm your hope. You're my hope.I'm J-hope."

Always a rey of sunshine.

"I am V."
Tae said with a bright boxy smile, making a 'V' sign with his hands.

"Hi! I'm Jimin."
Jimin's eyes wide smile eclipsed his crescent eyes.

"Jungkook" spoke a soft shy voice.Jungkook was still awkward.But he did give you a small smile when he  met my eyes.

"I'm WWH,Jin"

All the boys and I gave him  pointed looks as if to ask,'why are you introducing yourself?'

Noticing the looks Jin explained,"sorry,force of habit."

I sighed.

The introductions were unnecessary,I already know them,who doesn't?

Then suddenly I realized they were waiting for my introduction.And I mentally slapped myself for just staring at them wide eyed like a owl.

"Hi,ahem.I ... I am Y/N."

A awkward silence followed.

Should I  have said more? should I ask them how they are like I am meeting old friends? should I stop staring at them like there aliens dropped down from Neptune?

I should probably do that last thing.

"So, you're Jin's soulmate?"asked RM,he was basically stating the obvious but I understood that it was said out of the need to end the awkwardness.I nodded making everything all the more awkward.

"So, umm,the guys are all really hungry and tired,so we're gonna go home now,Jin,are you gonna stay?"

I was also curious to know his answer.

"Yes."He said without hesitation.

He really doesn't have to do this.I am fine.I don't even have a concussion.He's tired he should leave and sleep on a proper bed.

"Ok,here"Namjoon said as he handed Jin a packet of chips and soda.

They bought him a midnight snack for his stay,so sweet.

I feel guilty,I know how jam-packed a idols days are.I probably ruined one of their rare off days.Now,there going home hungry because of me.

I can't see anyone be left hungry, especially if it's because of me.

As they were leaving,a light bulb switches on in my head.

"Wait,ummm,do you guys like cupcakes?"

* * *

"Whoa, strawberry!"exclaimed an excited Tae.

Quickly his hands snatched the caramel strawberry pudding from his best bunny-friends hands.

JK cutely pouted, having lost the delicious snack,but did nothing to retrieve it,for once he wasn't going to fight over food, because if Tae was busy with the pudding then that means the cheesecake is all his.

He turned his hazel-brown eyes towards the cheesecake.But he was met with disappointed.

Yoongi and Namjoon had already cut the cake into two halves and were sharing it peacefully.

Now,JK was heart broken.He had not only lost the pudding but also the cheesecake.JK tried to get their attention,"hyung."

He whispered in begging tone.

Both Yoongi and Namjoon smirked,they knew this tone,'the maknea wants something'

Jungkook stared at them giving them the his best puppy eyes,a pout prominent on his lips.

Yoongi's smirk widened."Don't look at us like that,you snooze you lose."

Jungkook's brows furrowed half in disbelief and half in sorrow.How could his hyungs betray him like this over food!

'Says the person who snoozes all day and only gets up for the food.'He thought to himself.

"Hahaha "His hyungs laughed at his disdain,or so he thought.

Jungkook looked up to see a decent sized piece of cheesecake being slided towards him.

His eyes widened comically.

"Eat up, Maknea"said Namjoon with a brotherly smile.They were just pulling his leg.

As if they would eat while Kookie starves.He gave them a grateful bunny smile and snatched the plate before anyone could change their mind.

Jin came in with the bag of the legendary cupcakes.He met my eyes and shot me a smile while he went to put the cupcakes down on the table.

The way he walked towards me sent a tingle down my spine.I still don't understand what's wrong with me...,it's just the stupid bond.But damn.

"You know,we need to have a proper conversation"He said with a devilish smirk and my heart skipped a beat.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

145 4 6
Is not that Jungkook didn't want to find his soulmate. The truth is, the whole thing just terrified him. He sometimes felt like destiny was trying to...
Cursed Fate 🌹 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.7M 81.6K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
16.7K 423 13
"YOU'RE MY SOULMATE?!" Do you believe in soulmates? Y/N does. But never did she expected her soulmate to be an idol. ❁ 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ㋛ ❁ 𝙵...