Blue ; Timothรฉe Chalamet

By lovingtimothee

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
Hello
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.

36.

847 35 17
By lovingtimothee

"Get the fuck inside, Frankie," Blue said angrily as he shoved my shoulder to push me inside my apartment. 

I rolled my eyes as Blue closed the door behind us.

"Layla, go wash the blood off your hands." Blue ran his hand down his face then pointed to the kitchen sink.

 "That'll teach that bitch to not mess with me." Layla scoffed and turned on the faucet. 

"I can't believe you two getting into fistfights; how fucking old are you?" Blue looked back and forth between Layla and me.

"HEY, Dani started the whole thing with Frankie." Layla shot a look at Blue while drying her hands.

"I don't care who started what; you two should've been the bigger person." Blue snapped back.

"Dani has been messing with me for YEARS, Blue; why should I stand back and continue to take it? You're lucky I went easy on her."  I crossed my arms.

"Yeah! And Savannah is a two-faced cunt; I should've knocked her teeth down her throat." Layla walked back towards us and stood next to me. 

"Because Frankie, she's my girlfriend, you need to be respectful." Blue raised his voice.

"You don't even like her?!" I yelled.

"Yes, I do!" Blue yelled back.

"Keep trying to convince yourself, Blue; it's pathetic." I laughed.

"Layla, could you give Frankie and me a minute?" Blue pushed air out of his nose.

"Yeah, of course, I'm going to go wash up." Layla rubbed my arm before walking to the bathroom.

Blue watched Layla walk away and shut the door before he began speaking again. The silence was awkward.

"Listen, F. I understand things between you and Dani have been rough for years." Blue sighed. "But you need to try to be civil and apologize." 

"Apologize?!" I said shockingly.

"Yes, apologize. Tell her nothing ever happened between us." 

"What's the point of all this? Lying to her constantly and sneaking around with me?" I narrowed my eyes at Blue.

"There is no point; it stops now." 

"You don't even like her, Blue; why are you with her?" 

Blue sighed and shook his head. "I'm growing to like her, okay?"

Blue and I stood in silence for a few minutes before anyone said anything. Blue kept his gaze on the floor, trying to think of what to say next.

"I'm just- it's just exhausting thinking that things between us will ever be different," Blue spoke again. "I'm not going to wait around hoping that you'll change your mind about us one day. I need to move on and start something with someone else."

"You can have anyone you want, Blue; why her?" 

Blue broke eye contact with me and looked to the side. "Because she hates you, and I need to be with someone who will keep me away from you." 

Ouch.

"Oh." That was all I managed to say.

"Sounds harsh; I'm sorry." Blue looked back at me.

"Doesn't seem like it worked tho." I snapped.

Blue flared his nostrils. 

"So what you're telling me you don't want to be around me anymore?" 

"Correct," Blue answered immediately. 

"So just like that, you don't want to be friends with me again?" My tone grew harsh. 

"Yes." Blue stared me straight in the eyes. "We can't be friends anymore. I mean it this time." 

"Blue-"

"No, Frankie, I don't want to hear it." 

"What if I apologize to Dani?" 

"No, I can't risk you saying something to her again." Blue shook his head.

I could feel the look of disgust on my face. "Who the fuck even are you anymore?" 

"Excuse me?" Blue stepped towards me.

"I don't even know you anymore, Blue." 

Blue scoffed. "Look who's fucking talking. Don't even get me started."

"No, go ahead because I'd love to hear it!" I condescendingly smiled.

"You think I don't know what you've been doing? You think I'm a fucking idiot, don't you? When I came over a couple of weeks ago, you had track marks on your arm?" Blue hissed.

"I told you I got my blood drawn." 

"When's the last time you went to see a fucking doctor? I don't believe that for shit. You were doing fucking heroin with Baxter." 

"You can't prove anything." I shook my hand in Blue's face.

"And when you disappeared for days with him, you were fucking him for free drugs. You don't think I don't know this about you already?" 

I crossed my arms and stayed silent.

"It's a continuous cycle with you, Frankie, and I'm the only fucking person who stood by you for YEARS," Blue yelled. "I let you get away with SO much fucking shit; I let you treat me like fucking trash because I loved you." Blue's face turned red. "I've watched you run your life into the ground for the last few years, and I can't stand around and watch you hit rock bottom." 

"This is what I'm talking about; who are you? Why are you talking to me like this?!" I yelled back.

"BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DONE!" Blue screamed. "Jesus fucking christ, I was fucking cheating on my girlfriend with you because I thought you LOVED ME!" Blue ran his hand threw his hair. "Don't you understand that?! I was fucking you when I'm with someone ELSE!" 

"I never forced-"

"Shut up, Shut UP." Blue stuck his finger in my face. "I'm done, we're done, the sneaking around, the lying, the cheating, THIS friendship is done. I've never been so disgusted with you and myself before in my LIFE."

"Blue, I'm sorry- please." I change my tone of voice.

"No, I'm revolted with this whole situation. I can't believe you were okay with sneaking around someone's back like that? I can't believe I condoned it." Blue shot his hands up in the air. "Everything Savannah said about you was correct." 

Double ouch.

I felt the tears in my eyes begin to start. "You don't mean that; you're just trying to hurt me." 

"I fucking mean it." Blue stepped back towards the door. "Don't call me, don't text me, if you see me out, do not say hi. I don't want you near me; we're done." Blue's voice cracked.

I tried to hold my tears back until Blue left, but a few slipped. By his tone and the look on his face, I could tell that he was done with me this time. I messed up, fucked up, and honestly, I didn't blame Blue for anything he said; everything he said was correct. I was ruining my life and his, and he stood by for too long to watch. 

"Goodbye, F." Blue grabbed the door, swinging it open, and slammed it.

"Goodbye, Blue," I whispered.

Blue's POV

I entered the elevator to leave Frankie's apartment. I pressed the close button door excessively, trying my hardest to leave quickly. I could feel the anger and sadness pouring into my body. The doors finally shut, and I let everything explode out of me. I sobbed for the first time in a while. I hated the person I've become the last few months and the person Frankie was turning into. I tried my hardest to help Frankie whenever she needed it, but the toll it took on me was something I never realized. Tonight I finally recognized Frankie would never love me the way I love her, and our friendship would never be the same. As much as it hurt me to say the things Frankie needed to hear, I don't regret it. And as much as I love her, I can't watch her kill herself; it's too painful. Frankie has successfully pushed almost everyone out of her life that loves her and to be honest; I don't think she cares. I love Frankie with everything in me, but this is for the best. I wipe my tears as the elevator doors enter the lobby floor. I grab my car keys and don't think about looking back. My heart is completely shattered. 

_______

Oh my god, I'm so sorry it took so long to update!! I don't even have an excuse for why; I just couldn't find the motivation to write. I logged on yesterday and saw the influx of messages and comments from you guys and immediately had the inspiration to write. Seeing that you guys enjoy this story really puts me in the mood to continue! I hope you guys enjoy and I promise I won't ever take this long to update AGAIN LOL! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 701 24
โ˜†timothee chalamet x female readerโ˜† timothee spots odessa on a friend's instagram post and immediately falls for her. โ˜†started jan 23rd, 2023โ˜† #3 in...
1.5M 21.6K 190
Timothรฉe Chalamet imagines ๐Ÿ’— !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
352K 6.6K 31
When a girl decides to text a random number and meets the love of her life - or so she thought. Disclaimer: There's some texting in this in the first...
68.7K 1.4K 53
Timothรฉe Chalamet Fanfic- real life, no social media (it's a story lol), slow burn, friends to lovers I kind of of think that I might be his type 'Ca...