𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

By Exotiicco

"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝" More

𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴
To My Readers

5K 192 51
By Exotiicco

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"How you feelin?" Nehemiah asked me. We were in the hospital and we were just chilling. My baby wasn't really giving me a hard time so I was just really watching tv and falling in and out of sleep from time to time.

The contractions hurted yes but they really felt like period cramps. For me this pregnancy seemed like a breeze. She was doing more kicking and stuff hurting me then my contractions were.

"I'm alright, it doesn't hurt for real." I shrugged my shoulders turning a little bit more to face him. He nodded his head "if you need anything just let me know." He assured me for the millionth time and I nodded my head.

"I heard you bighead thank you" I laughed at his face he gave me. The doctor should be back in here to tell me how many centimeters I'm dilated. Last time she came in here I was five centimeters and the nurse was shocked I didn't fell any harsh pain.

"She steady moving make me sick" I mugged my stomach, it didn't hurt that she was moving but it was a very uncomfortable feeling actually.

The nurse walked in after knocking on the door with a smile. Her name was May and she was so adorable she looked like a cute teddy bear. The nurse act really fit her too.

"Hi" She smiled "I'm just here to check if you dilated anymore" She informed me putting some washing her hands and putting some latex gloves on.

We had been stuck at the hospital for a day now because she didn't want to move, She's a little stubborn like her father I'll say that.

"Okay, prop your legs up please" She asked and I did just that propping both of my legs up on the side.

When I got to the hospital most people were shocked when they saw a male was pregnant, but then the doctors checked and it kind of flew out the window and they dealt with it accordingly.

"Oh my" May said a little shocked "what? Something's wrong?" I asked a little panicked. She calmed me down a little bit "No, there's nothing wrong it's just your now 8 centimeters dilated" She chuckled a little bit.

"You don't feel any discomfort or anything?" She tapped my legs letting me put them back down "No, it's just feels like pressure down there" I shook my head and she nodded hers.

"Okay that's good as long as your feeling something" She laughed. I nodded my head "I just wanted to make sure that even though she's giving you a smooth pregnancy, she's still being active" She took her gloves off washing her hands and putting some hand sanitizer on them.

"Alright, you should be ready to deliver soon at the rate she's going, if you have any questions or your feeling anything out of the ordinary just hit that red button" May pointed on the side of me.

"Dad? Any questions?" She asked him putting her hands in her pockets "When do he get to eat?" He asked.

"He can eat after birth, we don't want him to have a big meal but me personally I ate right after I gave birth so he should be fine" She waved it off.

"Okay thank you" He nodded his head looking at the tv, I wanted to watch SpongeBob so he let me.

Nehemiah had been at the hospital with me through the whole thing and he only left to shower because I forced him too. He didn't want to leave me here at all which I was very thankful for.

"Well if that all I have more patients to check up on, have a good day" She smiled and left out of the room closing the doors behind us.

"We still sticking wit her name?" Nehemiah asked me and I nodded my head "Yeahhhh i just know she gone look like her name...if that make sense" I nodded my head.

"Come gimme a kiss" I turned on my side and he stood up giving me a kiss and then another one "I love you mama" He smiled at me.

"I love you too."
——————————-

It was now 9:00 pm and I had just woke up to use the bathroom, so I sat back down in my bed. Nehemiah went to go make sure the baby's nursery was set up and stuff because Messiah and Cory were helping out a whole lot by setting up her crib and stuff.

He should be on his way back now that was about 20 minutes ago and we live a good distance from the hospital.

Once I sat down though I felt some discomfort and then some pain after, this felt like a contraction which kind of scared me but it went away after a while.

So I lay down or whatever and I felt it again so I pressed the red button cause I was better safe then sorry and that's when it really start to hit to the point where I was crying.

"What's wrong?" May asked and I was breathing in and out gripping the side of the hospital bed "I think she's ready" I said in between breaths.

"Okay let me check" She said washing her hands with a quickness and putting on her gloves, while I propped my legs up groaning "Okayyy yep your ready to push mama, I'll be right back with the doctors!" She said rushing out the room.

I picked up my phone dialing Nemo's number "Wassup baby?" He answered the phone "Nehemiah please hurry up, I'm about to deliver" I cried.

"Okay I'm 5 minutes away just breathe mama" He said and I nodded my head. I was trying to breathe it just hurt so bad, all the pain I hadn't endured now she wanna act up.

Nemo stayed on the phone with me until He got to the hospital, and by the time he was here the doctors were all scattered around getting ready for me to push.

"Alright she's ready" The doctor said "Alright I'm gonna need you to push while I insert my hands this is going to feel uncomfortable but it's going to deliver the baby safely" She informed me and I groaned.

"I don't care" I told her "Just get her out of me please" I cried and Nemo wiped my face.

"Alright push!" She said a little loud and I groaned but push some more squeezing Nemo hand the whole time and letting go.

"Hands are out!!"

"Where's Cory??" I asked crying a little bit harder and Nehemiah shook his head wiping my face with a cool washcloth "He said he would be here in a few minutes I don't know" He held my hand tighter.

"Push!!"

"I'm pushing bitch!!" I yelled back at her, while I was pushing I started to feel bad about it "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I cried and she yelled "Head is out one more that's all."

"Your fine Josiah just give me one big push." She stated making me nod my head "Alright." I cried and Nehemiah held my hand tighter so I gave it a squeeze while I pushed harder.

"Baby's out!!" She stated making me cry happy tears now that it was finally over "dad, want to cut the cord?" The nurse asked and Nehemiah nodded and I finally seen Cory come in a little upset.

"Damn I missed it, I'm so sorry jojo." He frowned kissin my forhead and I shook my head "it's okay, your here now" I smiled watching Nehemiah cut the cord and Cory at the end of the bed to take pictures.

"Her head isn't big like yours jojo" Nemo said making me mug him "My head is not big don't play with me" I smacked my lips and he laughed "It is." Cory stated making me roll my eyes.

"Let me see my baby for I beat on y'all" I reached my hands out now that they had cleaned her up and got her feet prints and finger prints, they gave her too me and i instantly fell in love.

"She's so pretty Josiah" Nemo whispered in my ear kissing me and Cory snapped that picture. That was definitely going to be a cute one "Thank you mama." He kissed me again and then the baby.

"So have you guys decided on a name? If you haven't there's no rush." The doctor said and I smiled "First I would like to say thank you and I'm really sorry calling you out your name." I frowned and Cory snickered a little bit making me send him a look.

"Oh your fine! I've been called worse actually and half the patients weren't pregnant" She laughed and I chuckled along with her.

"Well we have decided on a name actually" I started.

"Adaleyah Ariyah Lester"

"Oh my, jojo that's so pretty." Cory said while Messiah walked in "That is a pretty name and she looks just like one!" The nurse exclaimed excitedly.

"Thank you" I yawned.

"Well we should probably let you get some rest, we will bring a bed for your daughter to sleep in and tomorrow we will give you your birth certificate" The doctor told me and I nodded my head playing with her fingers.

"She didn't even cry when she came out" I laughed and messiah looked at her "She look just like you" he pointed to Nehemiah and I smacked my lips "ion even get no credit some bs" I rolled my eyes.

"Awnnn she opened her eyes" Cory said making me look down and seen she had my green eyes and they were big too. "Her eyes look just like yours they so pretty jojo" messiah said finna cry.

Adaleyah looked at Nehemiah and her bottom lip curled up and she started pouting tears coming to her eyes making Nehemiah instantly reach his hands "Come here princess."

Cory snapped that picture.

"Awnnnnn" I cooed and he picked her up rocking her side to side "Josiah you go to sleep we'll be here when you wake up." He told me making me nod my head and get comfortable.

I didn't know I was that tired until I actually went to sleep.

Hey y'all... I'm so sorry I've been gone but I've been busy.

Now that it's the summer time I'll be more active with this book and my new book that I'm excited to share.

The next book in this series will be the last one and it's going to not just feature Karter and Julian (although there the main couple) it's gone feature Adaleyah too!

Other than that thank yall for still supporting and I missed you guys 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 28.2K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
384K 11.9K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡
313K 12.4K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||