Everything FNF: Stories + Mor...

By SpookiSpaghetti

This is where I cram all my FNF related content! Including: Headcanons Incorrect quotes Art (either my own o... More

Bob and bosip are gay (pictures)
Boyfriend and girlfriend's relationship (headcanons)
No, no- he's right- (incorrect quote)
It's because we love you. (Soft mod angst oneshot)
Eleted's message to all || My art!!
Happy || my art
The sonic gang || headcanons
What || picture
Blue grillby and gremlin || pictures
Sweet Lullabies || Sarvente X Reader oneshot
Alive Again || Tanner X Gold Crackfic
Your Drawings Look Like Heaven To Me || Soft Mod Valentines Day Oneshot
Cool sonic exe video i found
Random ass headcanon
Random ass shit post oneshot
Pico and BF || picture
Corrupted Hero || My art
My Reality. || Short DDTO Bad Ending Oneshot (Angsty)
Defeat || my art
Fourth Wall || my art

Get Some Damn Sleep. || Pibby Corruption! BF X Pico Oneshot

57 2 0
By SpookiSpaghetti

Author's Note:

Here's some context of the universe this one shot takes place in:

BF in this story is nicknamed Bandit, and will be referred to as such through-out the story.
He is 20 years old here.

Most of the people from his universe, including GF, are dead, due to the corruption.

Pico in this story is nicknamed Bullet, and will be referred to as such through-out the story.
He is 21 years old here.

The Pico in this story isn't exactly the same as Bandit's, he comes from a timeline where he was the main survivor of the corruption rather than Bandit.

Bandit just pretends like he comes from the same timeline cause HEEHOH DENIAL

Bandit's in the process of coming to terms with what has happened, and is moving on, so he will most likely end up with Bullet, hence why I put Pico X BF in the title.

None of this is canon to the actual Pibby Corrupted mod's storyline, and is purely fanmade.

If you don't like Pico X BF, you can skip this chapter now.

I will most likely do another chapter sometime explaining the details about Bandit and Bullet more in depth later on, but for now, this is all the context I've deemed necessary to get out of the way.

Also, this is a self indulgent sickfic so expect depictions of ~illness~
Just in case you're uncomfortable with that.

No emetophobia warning here, that won't be included here.

Alright.. now that all that is out of the way, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a good while of traveling for the two, trekking their way through universe and universe in search of fellow survivors to take in for refuge, or to clear out any corruption that had been left behind in each universe's wake.

During their travels, they had come across a 2 story house in some unknown world, and decided to take shelter in it for the night, deeming it was safe enough to do so.

The night had passed, and morning had risen, so it was time for them to pick up their things, and head back out again.

..Unfortunately, for one of the two boys, the Corruption wouldn't have been the only type of virus he had to worry about.

Bandit had been laying down on his back alone on the bed longer than his cloudy mind could count, staring up blankly at the ceiling as he tried to psych himself up enough to start getting up, but god, he can't.
His whole body ached like he had just came out of a fight, coming up barely victorious.
Not to mention it was utterly freezing, it took him a moment to realize he was actually shivering from how cold the room felt to him.

Getting straight to the point: he felt like utter shit. He didn't feel like getting up in the slightest, but he knew he couldn't just lay here all morning, Bullet was waiting for him, he was sure. And he didn't wanna keep them waiting, they had work to do today.

He needed to be strong, he can't let something as small as a little pain stop him from doing his job, he can't become weak now! Not now.

So, deciding to rip off the bandaid, he forced himself to sit upright, with a small groan of utter misery.
He exhales softly, wheezing a little from the congestion in his chest, bringing on the urge to cough, and he did.
A small, smoker's lung-ish kind of cough came out of him, and he internally cringed at the way it sounded. God, he hates this, can't he just go back to sle—

No! Is he forgetting he has important things to do? He really needs to stop being so selfish here. If he isn't going out and saving those people, who will?

Blowing a loose strand of messy cyan out of his face, he swings his legs over the bed, now standing up, albeit slightly off balance.

"Mmph.."

He mumbled in his half awake state, now finally going outside of his room with a bit of stumbling in his steps.
If you looked from a distance, you would've assumed it was a zombie wandering aimlessly, that's just how it looked.

Anyway, he manages to walk through the hallway and reach the staircase without much trouble, holding onto the banister as he stepped down carefully, until he reaches the bottom.
That is when, he spots Bullet in the living room, already up and dressed, checking his bag, seemingly checking to see if he had gathered all his belongings.

Bullet turned his attention to Bandit when he noticed the other coming down the stairs, giving a small wave.

"Mornin'," Bullet greeted, as he tosses his bag over his shoulder.

Bandit gave a wave in return, which was more of.. just raising his arm a little, just for it to drop back down limply to his side.
To say that he was out of it, was an understatement.

Bullet was quick to get concerned, as his expression softens as he looked at the shorter,

"Whoa, Bandit, are you okay? You ain't lookin' too hot at all."

Bandit stared at the other, seemingly trying to register the other's question, before it finally clicks for him, he forgot to slip on the metaphorical mask before entering downstairs.
..fuck.

Bandit brought a hand up to rub one of his eyes so he'd feel a little more awake, nodding a bit as he murmurs his response, his vocal chords not desiring to stretch enough to speak up, as much as he forced them to.

"..Yyeah, I'm doing good." He brushed his messy, unkept hair out of his face, since it was literally hanging over his face like the fucking girl from the movie The Ring.

Bandit's half assed answer doesn't seem to be enough to ease Bullet's worries, in fact, this only increased them.

"-Yeah, we're stayin' home today,"

Bullet removed his bag, placing it down on the nearby couch in the room.
Bandit immediately objects to this, trying to stand up straighter in attempts of appearing more normal.

"Wh- no! Pi- Pico, I'm ffii-"

his sentence cuts off, as he fought off a cough that was trying to crawl up his throat and escape. Managing to suppress it, he continues.

"-ine. I'm fine. Let's just get ready so we can go."

Bullet only narrows his eyes at the other, not believing a word. He had decided to be straight forward, knowing that Bandit would be too stubborn to listen to him if he didn't do otherwise.

"Bandit, you look by god awful, like y'can barely even stand. Did you even wash yer' face? Did you get your bag?"

Bandit processed the question, realizing.. oh right he didn't do those things, hell, he didn't even check to make sure none of his belongings were just lying around.

"..I forgot."

Bullet clicked his tongue at this, humming a bit as he begins walking closer towards Bandit, who stepped back a little in return.

"Mhm, yeah, you're stayin' put today. I ain't lettin' you go out there while you're like this."

Bandit shook his head, waving his hands dismissively. "No, no! Really, Pico, I'm okay. I can just go wash up now and I'll be quick-"

Bandit had tried to turn the other direction to go back up stairs, only to get snagged by the arm, Bullet gently pulling him back.

"Nah, I don't think so."

Bullet placed a hand on Bandit's forehead, feeling it with both the front and back of his hand. And just like he expected, it's warm, too warm.

Bandit recoiled at the other's touch, seemingly convinced that he was well and ready to head on out, but Bullet's already made up his mind.

"Bandit, you're burnin' up!"

Bullet's gaze grew only more worried, as his tone softens a little bit.

"I.. am? That's impossible, the room's freezing."

Bandit made his statement with confidence, sure that it would help his case.

"..Hon', the room's at 72 right now. This only proves you have a fever."

Bandit processed the other's words for a moment, watching as Bullet's brow furrows at him.

"You're stayin' home, Bandit, I ain't takin' no as an answer."

"But Pico, I'm fi—"

Before Bandit could try to deny it any longer, Bullet moves his hands underneath the smaller's arms, lifting him up with ease.

Bandit let out a surprised beep sound at this, wrapping his arms around Pico, and also wrapping his legs around the other's waist in order to hold on. Bandit's face probably flushed more than it already was at this point.

Bullet had begun carrying the smaller in his arms up the stairs, "Lucky for you, I got some medicine in my bag. But first, you need to head back to bed."

Bandit, completely exhausted, had given up trying to argue, going half limp in the other's arms. He gave a tired mumble, "okay..."

Eventually, the two make it into the bedroom, Bullet setting Bandit down onto the bed rather carefully.

"Now stay right there, I'm going t'go an' get my bag. I'll be quick."

And with that, Bandit was left on his own, now staring down at the floor, unable to focus.

He.. really doesn't have a choice in this, does he?

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the other's voice again.

"Bandit, Bandit- y' there?"

Bandit regained some focus, looking up to where Bullet was standing in front of him, holding a spoon, and bottle. Bullet's bag was placed off to the side next to Bandit.

"Yeah, yeah, present.."

Bandit murmured, a hand reaching up to rub one of his eyes before placing it back down into his lap.

"A'ight, good. I got some medicine for you, it should help ya feel better a little bit."

Bandit had squinted at the bottle, raising a brow, "Is that the liquid?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm not taking it."

Even if Bandit was a grown man by now, liquid medicine was still the very bane of his existence.

Bullet had let out a little sigh, already beginning to pour the nasty liquid into the tablespoon.

"Bandit, this is gonna help ya, you wanna get better quick, don't'cha? Besides, I left some water on the nightstand for ya so you can get rid of the taste quick."

Bandit glanced over to the nightstand, where indeed, a water bottle sat. Huh, must've not noticed that either..

Anyway, as much as he didn't want it to be, he knew Bullet was right.

Bandit looked back at Bullet, letting out a little sigh himself.

"Alright, fine.. let's just get this over with quickly."

Bullet smiled a little at Bandit, grateful that for once, their stubborn ass has given in.

"Thank y'. Now open up, here comes the choo choo train."

Bullet brought the spoon closer to Bandit's mouth, in which the shorter rolls his eyes,

"I'm not a kid, Pico."

Bullet chuckled, watching as Bandit took the spoon into his mouth.

Bandit's expression immediately scrunches up in disgust, resisting the urge to immediately spit up the bitter liquid, as he forced it down his throat, instantly wiping his mouth off with a shudder as he tried not to gag.

Bullet, wanting to spare Bandit the suffering, went and grabbed the water bottle off the nightstand, going back over to Bandit and handing him the water bottle, to which the shorter instantly snatched, nearly ripping the cap off as he opened the bottle, and chugged down at least half of it in less than a minute.

"Ugh, that tasted like shit,"

Bandit complained, as he wiped his mouth off again after he finished chugging the water.
Bullet made a little chuckle at this.

"It's medicine, it ain't supposed to taste good."

Bandit only grumbled a bit at this, glancing off to the side.
Bullet was already in the process of putting everything away, before he looked back at bandit.

"Now, why don't y' lay down an' get some rest? The medicine might cause drowsiness, so."

Bandit turned his gaze back towards Pico, "I won't be able to sleep, it's like.. really hard for me to. Especially when I'm like this.."

Bullet lets out a little 'hm', seemingly in thought for a moment as he looked at the shorter. After a bit, he speaks again.

"Well.. y' want me to stay with ya til then? Might help ya fall asleep."

Bandit had considered this for a moment, before hesitantly giving a small nod.

Bullet gestured for Bandit to go further on the bed, "Alright, just go an' lay down, okay?"

With another silent nod, Bandit crawled his way further onto the bed, his body plopping down onto it while his head smacked into the pillows. He mumbled.

Bullet let out a small little chuckle, beginning to walk to the side of the bed and get onto the bed with the shorter, wrapping his arms around the other as he pulled them closer, now snuggling them, Bandit's face lighting up even more than what it already was once again.
Bandit, quite weakly, tries to squirm away from the taller's grasp.

"P- Pico..! What are you doing-"

"You were shivering, so, I'm warming ya up."

Bullet stated casually, looking down at the blue haired smaller.

"B- but- you're gonna get yourself si—"

"I'm not gonna get myself sick, Bandit.. now stop being such a baby and lemme hold you,"

Bullet kept the smaller within his hold, bringing them a little closer towards himself.

Bandit, not having the strength to fight back, simply gives up, letting himself be held in the other's arms like an angry kitten. "Fine."

There had been a moment of silence between the two, Bullet reaching a hand to begin running it through the smaller's cyan soft fluff gently, stroking it as if they were some kind of cat.
Bandit, as much as he hated to admit it, quite enjoyed the other's gesture. It felt.. nice.
It felt reassuring, it reminded him of home.

It reminded him of her.

Eventually, the peaceful silence had been broken, when the taller of the two had finally spoken up.

"..I gotta be honest with ya, Bandit,"

Bandit snapping out of his own thoughts, looked up at Bullet when they started speaking.

"Y' really gotta start takin' care of yourself more- I know you care about your job an' stuff, but, it's been really takin' a toll on ya, and it worries me.. a lot. Your health still matters, Bandit, you matter. And I'd hate to see all I got left gettin' crushed just by not taking care of yer'self."

..Bandit, not having anything to say, avoids the other's gaze slightly.

"You can't keep burnin' the candle at both ends like this, you know you won't be able to help anybody if you don't help yourself a lil', right?"

The words Bullet said.. stuck with Bandit, for some reason. He thought on those words in silence for a short while.

Is it really not selfish to put yourself first?

Eventually, he had snapped out of his thoughts, meeting the other's gaze a bit as he gave a soft little sigh.

"I- I can't promise that, but what I can promise you, is that; I'll try my best."

Bullet smiled softly down at Bandit, continuing to stroke the smaller's hair much to their appreciation. "Thank ya, Bandit, it makes me feel a little better at least t' know you're trying."

Bandit had returned the smile, nuzzling his head into Bullet's hand ever so slightly.
He perks up when he hears Bullet speak again.

"Oh, and, Bandit? One last thing,"

"Mh?"

"Get some damn sleep for once."

Bullet of course, meant that light heartedly, but he was still being honest here, he just wanted Bandit to rest now.

"Okay, okaY, I'll sleep, sheesh.."

Bandit had finally obliged, as even though he hadn't realized it til now; the medicine was slowly beginning to take its effect, as he felt his eyelids grow heavy, only becoming more tempting to close them shut as Bullet continued stroking his hair.

Bandit scooted himself a bit closer towards Bullet, wrapping his arms around the taller and nuzzling his face into them as he mumbled,

"Thank you for taking care of me, Pico..."

"Yeye, it's no problem, Hon'... now sleep well, okay?"

Bandit sleepily drawls out a quiet 'okay' as he closes his eyes, finally letting himself get the much needed rest.

They both appreciated the quiet moments like this, which seemed much harder to find now and days.

Maybe everything would be okay now.

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 284 11
:*: π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ πΎπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘–π‘˜π‘Ž π‘₯ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘π‘ Β·:*Β·Β°β˜…*γ€€ π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘› -𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑓 -π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘ π‘‘ -π‘™π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘›...
7.5K 68 25
This just a bunch of Oneshots. some of these contain angst, fluff, swearing, and deathπŸ’€Anyways you can read it if you want. It's FINISHED!! VOTES AN...
445K 9.6K 52
A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!!
27.6K 417 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...