Motofumi oneshots (NaofumiXMo...

By Yukitonz

I literally gave up on my last fanfiction, and I literally have Motofumi fanfictions taking over my google do... More

not a oneshot, just- read it, please.-
admit the truth, or lose a crush.|
Not a chapter, I just don't want people getting confused over an AU I have
Motoyasu legit simping over Naofumi| singer AU
Suicidal|school AU
Stalker| College AU
My villain| Villian Au
wrong idea|
"Are you ashamed of me?"|
Not technically a chapter| old book shit
Classes|Tutoring AU
Ballroom|
Cop&criminal| Cop and criminal AU (obviously)
New member| K-on! AU (or at least the plot-)
"You're all ready to go"| Band Au
Cat|Villain AU
edge| Depressed Naofumi AU (I have no ideas ok-)
Room 208|
Forests| College Au (I guess?)
comforting| king AU
Crossdressing for fun|
Broken|
Fanfic idea's maybe 👉👈
First kiss on the beach|
When doves cry|
Yandere|
Twins|
Birthday cuddles|
The messages| Just an AU
Merry Christmas motherfuckers
Kitty boyfriend|
Voices
smth| Reprise of the spear hero
Blood| Vampire AU
Vodka|
Ayo, I'm so popularrr
paranoia|
Fake dating?
Hunted kiss|
Chained bonds| Soulmates AU
yass
Chained Bonds| part 3
Love at first sight| Royal AU
Comerades|
Negotiation| Villain AU
MOTOYASU IS A LITTLE SPOON CONFIRMED|Cat AU
I'm sure some of you remember
Should he tell?
mental stability? no.
Curse Of Love 1/2| Royal AU
Workaholic| Writer AU
I'm on deviantart 🤯
balance the odds: horrible party for a boyfriend?
a stupid blond? no, traumatized.

Chained bonds| Part 2

354 15 17
By Yukitonz

:)

"May I ask what that was all about earlier?" Raphtalia scoffed, the three of them headed down a rather empty rock trail, Filo hanging on Naofumi's back- half asleep.

"It was nothing," Naofumi hummed- deciding to avoid the question instead of admitting the truth. It wasn't like he was going to happily talk about it with his teammate- nonetheless someone who seemed to merely be a daughter. It felt off- really off.

"You were kissing Kitamura! You guys have been talking ever since that mission you were sent on! What happened there?" Raphtalia pouted, wishing the raven would come clean and explain why- instead of having to question him. Naofumi let out a grumble, ignoring what she said... For the most part.

"Come on, say something!" Raphtalia ran in front of Naofumi, cutting him off. "Why were you kissing? You hate him almost as much as Myne," Raphtalia sneered. "Or so I thought."

"Listen," Naofumi sighed. "Drop it, okay? It's not important," He scoffed- passing by Raphtalia. He wished they could talk about anything else- even topics he did not need to talk about. He didn't want to get snappy with her- or even show her a tint of annoyance, but the questions got at him. They continued walking down the trail towards their destination- the demi-human keeping a gaze on the raven.

They reached their destination, a large cave before them. Tainted blue light illuminated against the bright sun- causing a rather calming colour blended together on the path. Naofumi let Filo off of his back- and she wiggled beside him- starting into the deepening caverns.

"Alright, be careful the whole time... And let's get a few levels up," Naofumi hummed, walking into the darkness. With a small groan- still anticipating for answers- followed the two in- drawing her sword in case of any immediate danger.

~~~~

"What...What do you mean by that?" The blond stammered, his red-orange eyes becoming more and more lifeless by the second. He couldn't comprehend the situation- neither that he wanted to. The blond was quick to take a step back, his heel thudding on the floor.

The woman was hasty to let a mischievous grin come across her face. Her glass green eyes flashed Motoyasu a look of pure sins, the look was even more sinister from the make-up smeared on her face. Malty rose a hand to her chin, positioned in the throne- as if she ruled.

"Well, I am still respected after all," Malty snickered, letting her thumb slowly stride across the real gold of the throne- eyes narrowing at the richness. Motoyasu could feel his heart crashing- shattering. He wanted to retort- pray one million times to the red-head, but his words would be as useless as an animal attempting to speak to a human. Absolute nonsense.

Myne stood up from the chair, her heels clicking on the red carpet as she stepped closer to the blond. "Just follow my orders, and you can keep that scum safe," Myne hummed, crossing her arms over her chest. Riches tinged as she crossed her arms, presents she had received from her father.

"Do not fucking call him that! And can't you-"

"Hush! Do you want his life to be in danger or not?! By my orders, you have no right to be getting close to him, let alone dating him for some silly mark! Are you out of your mind?!" Myne hollered. Motoyasu let his hands turn into tight fists- not that they weren't already. For the first time here in Melromarc, he held his head down low in shame and challenged tears that swelled in his eyes.

He didn't want the raven to get hurt, especially because of him. Silence was quick to fall, neither uttering a word. The blond was too stunned and broken to speak- and the red-head waited for an answer- a twisted grin on her face. Apparently, the mere execution hadn't shown her enough.

The walls shattered and cluttered- as if also feeling the blond's pain. Motoyasu tensed up, and his long blond locks fell from his shoulder. "Fine...I'll accompany you," Motoyasu whispered, the red-head barely making out his words.

She let out a satisfied hum and walked up to him. He felt his body shuttering with every heel that clicked on the floor- hearing the ting slowly approach his frail body. She let a hand glide along the material that covered his arm, her body dancing around his. She rested her head on his back, and he could feel his body grow cold. Everything felt much older. He felt like his mind and body were growing cold under ice, and he felt like he could be shattered by any more pressure- as if this was all he could bear.

"Good, good~"

With that- it felt like the light dimmed around him. The walls crashed- and vines twisted across his heart. He was happily kissing Naofumi just yesterday- so what had happened? Did a fellow citizen tattle on them? Stare from afar with a disgusted look on their face? He fought back more tears- dreading for the next moment Naofumi lay eyes on him- ready to welcome him with a warm smile- only to see the manipulative witch lusting over him. He tried not to throw up.

~~~~

"So...You're telling me you guys kissed because of some soulmate's mark?" Raphtalia asked- hands on her hips as she glared down at a beaming Naofumi- whose blush could be seen even as his hands smothered his face.

It sounded stupid in the raven's head now.

But it was true.

Raphtalia took a seat next to the raven, her body hunched over. She stared at Filo- who sleeped quietly on the other bed, hair a tangled mess around her. She truly looked to be at peace. Raphtalia hummed. "Well, I'll give him a chance- if you think it'll make you happy."

Naofumi let his finger move, emerald green eyes flashing a look of satisfaction at the demi-human. Her tea-red eyes looked at him, colours swarming gratefully in her gaze. All he could do was nod, looking at the window ahead. Dark shades of blue and black settled deep against beaming stars and a high moon- sending a rather chilling feeling through him.

Raphtalia stood back up, walking over to the bed she was supposed to be sharing with Filo. She grasped the edge of the blanket in her hand, throwing a glance at Naofumi- who had eyes on her.

"Why don't you go find him tomorrow? I'm sure I could distract Filo while you spend time with him," She hummed, slowly letting her body be huddled by the heavy blankets.

"Alright. I can give you guys some more money... After all, I have extra now."

With that, the lights were flickered off- and the three finally went to bed.

~~~~

Naofumi patiently waited just outside the castle. The sun was high in the sky, clouds vanished behind a light blue. It was a rather peaceful day. Guards cornered the edges of the castle, throwing glances at Naofumi. They weren't judgemental, but more to see if he was still there- and safe to say the least.

He heard from a local citizen that Motoyasu had to pay a visit to the castle, so he decided he'd wait for his prince charming. He looked out into the world. For once- it wasn't so bad. For once everything seemed to be at peace.

Naofumi could sense the gates opening, and he was quick to brush off his pants and straighten out his shirt- even though it was his usual armour and clothing- no different than how it was usually. He waited- a gentle smile warming the day, melting perfectly into the peaceful winds and chirping birds.

Motoyasu was quick to appear- head down and looked to the side. Naofumi felt his body freeze- trapped in time. Myne happily skipped beside him, a rather revealing outfit with expensive armour over top. Her arm connected to Motoyasu's, and she was leaning her head on his arm.

"U-Um...M-Motoyasu?" Naofumi chuckled awkwardly. He couldn't help it- it was something he did when he was anxious. A grin was on his face, purely fed up with all that happened. He found someone that truly made him happy- and someone that he thought he was supposed to be with. Of course, those romance books he read with soulmates always ended badly- with one severely heartbroken.

Motoyasu slightly looked up, orange-red eyes not filled with much. Myne shot him a daunting look, and he let out a small wrist. "Listen, Naofumi... I don't fucking like you, and it was foolish of you to think that. Go back to Raphtalia and Filo," He scoffed- bumping Naofumi as he passed. Naofumi just kept looking towards the castle- and his head slowly lowered. Motoyasu's words pounded in his mind- and his eyes slowly narrowed.

Of course. How could he trust someone like him? It was all a setup.

~~~~

"Oh, Naofumi-sama," Raphtalia began. Filo munched on steamy bread, fluffy cream in the middle- he could only assume they were enjoying life. Raphtalia faced him, "you're back early. Did Kitamura get caught up-"

"Don't even mention him," Naofumi scoffed. The rasp and frustration on his voice made Raphtalia freeze- and made Filo look up at him- but continued to bite down on the food. Despair hung around the raven- taunting and eating away at him. "He's just a dense idiot. You guys finish shopping- get extra if you want," Naofumi sighed, gripping his one arm forcefully.

Raphtalia let a face of pity overcome her. She may have hated the blond with a burning passion (especially after what she heard) but still felt sympathy for the raven... especially with how happy he was yesterday. He seemed completed- fulfilled- and now he seemed as if his heart were more fragile than glass.

"Why don't we go get you something... You could use it." Raphtalia grabbed Naofumi's hand, letting a fake grin come over her face. She wasn't going to be all depressed just because Naofumi was in a bad mood- it would only make his mood worse. Raphtalia pulled Naofumi and Filo into the crowds of people, anticipating to take the raven's mind off of the dreadful situation.

~~~~

Naofumi threw a rock into the lake and it skipped a few times across the water before it sank. Only a week had passed since Motoyasu betrayed him and threw him away like a piece of trash, but things were getting better...In a sense. He still felt a crushing weight in his heart, pulling him down deeper like a sea- but at least he was done moping.

Raphtalia and Filo we're out further into the forest, picking flowers for an upcoming event in a town they had saved during a wave. Naofumi said he'd pick some a couple of days from now, but needed some time for himself. It was nice to finally be alone. He'd taken out his anger and let the terrible thoughts drift away as they endlessly fought monsters and gained levels.

The forest was calming compared to the usual ones. The forest was kept bright and sunny through all the trees, and wildlife was common to see in the forest. Luckily, there were no threats of enemies either- meaning you could stroll through without a second thought. Instead of all greenery, there were cherry blossom trees that cornered every inch of the forest, giving the path and cut grass a light taint of pink. The whole forest screamed calm- and it stuck to its vibe.

A leaf crunched behind the raven, and he slowly turned his head. He opened his mouth to say something to the demi-human but was quick to keep quiet. Naofumi looked into two sorrowful red-orange eyes, with long blond locks of hair that covered only a pinch of the overwhelming sorrow. The blond was a disaster.

Unlike usual- his outfit had some dirt on it from training, unbothered to be cleaned. His skin seemed to be covered in deeper cuts that were untreated- and he had marks that stained his face.

"N-Naofumi..." Motoyasu began, his voice trembling. Naofumi was quick to stand up, keeping his heels at the edge of the lake- staying as far as he could. The raven threw him a skeptical glare. "May I just...Quickly talk to you?"

Naofumi sneered, "and why the fuck would I do that for you? After how much you followed me around- got my trust- and then ditched me right after you knew I trusted you, why would I listen to a word you have to say?!"

Motoyasu lowered his head, bringing a hand to the back of his head- rubbing his head anxiously. "I know... I know it was fucked up- b-but I didn't want to," He began, voice short and breathless. Naofumi continued to glare- not moving a muscle. "Myne said she'd hurt you if I kept hanging around you! I didn't want to be the reason you get hurt-"

"I don't give a shit. I could've protected myself," Naofumi huffed. "Besides- she'd be punished with something else for doing so," Naofumi pointed out. He let a foot turn- ready to grab the girls and go.

"Please- Naofumi!" Motoyasu begged, his voice trembling. He pushed his bangs back, rushing for anything he could do to keep Naofumi by his side. With Myne gone for the day- unable to watch him- he took the opportunity... But it was going worse than he thought. Motoyasu paced forward, gripping Naofumi's arm. The raven didn't move and only stared into his eyes with hatred- emptiness.

"Come on- you know I didn't mean it! I love you and I want to be with you forever- I just really don't want to be the reason you get hurt!" The blond begged, moving even closer to their raven. Motoyasu brought the raven's hand closer to him- as if to cherish whatever he could get of the raven- afraid he'd leave. He did say something fucked- and he was aware.

"Yeah," Naofumi spoke, his voice cold. He ripped his hand away. "Prove yourself and we'll talk." Naofumi turned his heel and headed off the path. Motoyasu just stared- eyes wide and blinking aimlessly. His body hunched over, and his lips trembled. It hadn't been long- but the time felt like thousands of years- especially with the fear and coldness that had frozen over the raven's heart.

Motoyasu looked down- at a loss for words.

~~~~

A month passed, and that day rain stormed above and threatened to fall. Clouds were gathering, cramping up whatever blue was to be sought. The raven's chest frantically jolted up and down- his breath heavy. Motoyasu had him cornered to a wall, his body lightly coated with sweat.

His red-orange eyes stared down at the quivering raven. It wasn't that he was frightened- but more startled. Naofumi attempted to back away- but his body was already glued to the wall.

"Kitamura, get away from me," Naofumi started, his voice stern and serious. Motoyasu only moved closer, placing a hand on Naofumi's waist. The raven didn't make a retort, but let the blond's hand glide along his torso. The raven deeply wanted to push the blond away, to tell him to stop, but a bigger part of him still craved the affection.

Part of him knew- Motoyasu wasn't lying. But he didn't want to be abandoned again. The raven kept a content gaze on the blond, the hostility slowly fading from his eyes.

"Kitamura-"

Motoyasu smashed his lips into the raven's, unable to help it. He hadn't seen Malty around as much recently- and his desires to just even kiss the raven's forehead began unbearable- to hug him- to cuddle him- to embrace him and feel his heart warm all over again. They were in private in the back of an alley- no one could ruin this.

Naofumi fought at first, squirming around to break free from the blond- his mind going wild with contradicting thoughts. The raven grabbed the blond's hair, anticipation to tug it so the blond would get off him- but the blond was quick to grab the raven's hand with his own.

Not a sound was heard once more, as if the streets of Melromarc had fallen silent for this moment. Not a bird chirped, not a piece of gravel skipped- only them and the world. Naofumi struggled once more, much weaker this time. As Motoyasu poured all of his heart and honesty into the kiss- it was hard to fight against the soft embrace.

Naofumi slowly fell into the kiss, caught up by the gentle kisses and pure touch of the blond. His eyebrows slowly rose- becoming less narrowed in resentment- and his bright emerald green eyes fluttered shut- allowing his whole body to calm.

He'd always known it was a lie... But he didn't want to get hurt again... Especially by his first love. It was not something he wished to go through again- but he couldn't hold back against the blond. His perfections, personality and breath-taking looks had drawn him in like a fish with bait- unable to refuse. There was nothing to reject.

The raven let his hands wrap around the blond's back, his hands slowly inching towards the blond's neck, and then to his chin. No one was there to rattle, and no one suspected for them to be around one another, considering how they acted the last month. It was impossible to forget about one another- each desiring the affection... Even if they hid it differently.

Naofumi gradually opened his eyes as Motoyasu pulled back, both of them huffing and taking in the crisp air. Rain began to splutter to the ground, but neither were to speak a word- and could only gaze into the world of the other through bright eyes. They'd both craved it for so long- and now both were a hot mess.

Naofumi slowly looked down. He enjoyed the kiss- more than anything... So how come he felt shame? Was it that he was so distant before? He grasped the blond harder, and let his body plummet into the blond, head resting on his shoulder.

They both continued to stay silent- not needing words to break any gain of silence. Even though they barely talked for months- asides from useless arguments that had no start, proper retorts or meaning- but the moment more of pure silence was needed and fit right in. Motoyasu planted a gentle kiss on the raven's head, running a hand along his back. Both were grinning- Motoyasu's far wider- feeling nothing but excitement.

He had won the raven back over.

~~~~

Naofumi threw on an old dark green sweater he had bought on top of what he usually wore on the lower half of his body. Naofumi rubbed his eye, tired from the training that day. Obviously, the kiss with Motoyasu wasn't combat training- the rest of the day was built on fighting and gaining herbs to make medicines to sell.

Just in the room next to Naofumi, Filo and Raphtalia quietly slept- possibly having a small conversation. All that mattered, was that they didn't know Motoyasu was sitting on his bed- ready for a night of cuddles.

Naofumi walked over, letting out a small yawn. He laid down- and Motoyasu was quick to lay down next to him- pulling the raven's head closer to his chest. Naofumi let out a small grumble- pulling up the blankets higher- hiding his tinted face and sweaty body. It wasn't that he was hot- but purely anxious. For what? Nothing.

"Good night, my love," Motoyasu snickered, watching Naofumi fiddle with the blanket as he spoke. Only a small mumble escaped the raven- and not another peep.

The blond brushed a hand through Naofumi's hair, thrilled to have his whole world and happiness back in his hands- and for his world to be back where he needed it.

~~~~

A loud pound broke their sleeping. Both males jerked up, Naofumi sitting in the blond's lap. Both were wide-eyed- eyes glued to the door. The sun was present behind endless trees, the night still seamlessly existing. Four-thirty in the morning- and yet the disturbance was ear-piercing.

Naofumi was about to open his mouth to speak- but another pound came from the door. Naofumi narrowed his eyes, changing his shield to one of self-defence. The door busted open, and both were quick to take action.

~~~~

"What the hell did I tell you, Motoyasu?!" Malty scoffed. For once, her face was twisted with resentment as she spoke to Motoyasu, truly raging for him going against her word. His spear lay just out of reach- enough so it wouldn't spawn back in his hand, but also enough that he'd get a broken arm from the restrainment trying to grab it. A guard held him back- holding back his hands.

Malty let out a scoff. Naofumi was also being held, except he was standing- and guards kept a weapon to his throat. Malty took a step forward, swinging her hip to the side. "Let's get this over with before my mother finds out," Malty hummed.

Motoyasu looked around, holding back tears. The guards were shaking- all yearning to disobey Malty's voice, especially since she wasn't officially labelled as someone with power anymore- but yet they still feared her. Everyone did.

Naofumi struggled against the armoured guards, the same situation with his holy weapon occurring. If it had only inches further it would've appeared in his arm- and he'd have an escape... But it was just his luck.

Malty rose a hand up in the air, ready to snap. Motoyasu felt his heart shivering- throbbing in his chest. His whole chest tightened and twisted- breaking as the situation progressed.

"Guards!" Malty began, a wide grin on her face. She let out a satanic giggle, her face lowering to the terrifying scene just below the row of stairs.

Malty would want his head.

"Kill him and-"

"Wait! Stop! I-I'll do what you ask... Please, don't hurt him!" Motoyasu begged, still attempting to struggle against the guards. There was no way he could help it- to help the situation but he still pretending there was even an ounce of hope.

He was probably dead.

"Quiet!" Malty ordered.

Malty looked back to the guards, allowing them to bring the blade right up to the raven's throat. They didn't take action yet- but a thin line of blood formed.

All the raven did was grind his teeth- squirming in fear- but of course, he'd never show. He furrowed his eyebrows- eyes narrow- unable to accept a death like this. Malty's voice exceeded through the room- echoing and pounding against the walls.

The blade came forward.

"NO!"

Naofumi fell to the floor- and the guard containing Motoyasu's weak body finally let go, letting the blond run forward, to pretend there was still a chance to save the gushing male. Motoyasu propped Naofumi in his arms, tightly clinging onto him.

"Naofumi- talk to me- hey...!" Motoyasu sobbed, bringing Naofumi's head closer to his own- trying to catch every moment with him. Using his other hand he applied pressure to the wound- even though Motoyasu knew deep down... The raven was already dead.

Motoyasu let the tears fall- not caring to act tough anymore. Malty was nothing but a witch- a witch straight from hell itself. She laughed solemnly, pleased with the sights before her.

Motoyasu let the world drift away, just focusing on Naofumi and him...Everything else was an unidentifiable scene around him.

Something felt...Off though. Even the weight of Naofumi seemed to fade.

~~~~

He opened his eyes slowly, and he looked ahead to the same words and society as he had the first time they were here. All would repeat once again- and already, in the first five seconds, felt his heart stop in pure fright. And beside him was the raven- just as he'd been on summoning day.

I hope you all loved my lovely fluff just like the last one. I totally didn't sit in class and think of this whole plot just because I can't write fluff too long. Gotta keep the grind of angst, am I right? 😏 Anyway, asides from this lovely angst, I hope you all have a good day/night!

(Also I apologize for over 4,000 words. Lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 149 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
34.3K 392 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
18.6K 286 34
I'm no longer taking any more one shots for a while, sorry! Will open it when I have completed some of my other Fan Fictions, Please take a read of t...
Secrets By Hyde

Fanfiction

2.7K 68 16
This is a compilation of oneshots which will most likely come from random roleplays between me and @space_boy_ with little tweaks here and there. Mo...