My Brother's Best Friend

By Mstoriewritess

The story is a little cringy at the start but it gets better when you are about chapter four. Sophia Raven is... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epiloge

12

1.9K 40 30
By Mstoriewritess

Today is our party with family and I'm freaking out. I have no fudging idea what to wear. I don't want anything too revealing, but neither want I dress like a homeless. I go through my closet a little more until I see a white beautiful sundress.

Bingo

And my smile only grows when I recognize it from the night Ryder took me out for dinner one day. It was years back, but I still feel happy whenever I think about it.

I put it on and do a light makeup which is clear lip gloss and mascara. I put on white high heels and the necklace and ring Ryder gave me.

I go outside into our yard and see some of my family there. My abuela comes rushing to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"Ahh, nieta! I missed you so much. Tu hermano es molesto." I laugh. I love my abuela.
(Granddaughter, your brother is annoying.)

"Come, come the party has already started. I saw a handsome boy who would be perfect for you." She tells me and dragged me to the table.

"Abuela, I don't want to be with anyone at the moment. I'm fine with my books. You did the same when you where my age." I remind her.

"Yes because we didn't have hermoso boys around the corner."
(Handsome)

"There he is." I follow with my eyes where she is pointing and they widen when I see who it is.

Ryder.

As if f he could sense my gaze he turns to me and his own eyes widen when he takes in my outfit.

"Grandma, that is Johnny's best friend, Ryder." I tell her.

"Johnny who?"

She always liked me more. She's my mom's mom, but they are not similar in anything.

Ryder gets up and walks towards us. "Angel finally came out of her room." He looks at my grandmother and gives her a small smile.

"The kids made us play something named true or deer?" My grandma says and we chuckle.

"Abuela it's truth or dare."

"Whatever. The important is that we need to join them." She waves her hand at the name and heads to where I assume the kids are.

I feel someone's lips near my ear. "You look ravishing." I hear Ry whisper into my ear.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself either." I tell him and follow grandma.

All the kids and a few adults, including my parent and brother, are standing in a circle.
"Sophia, this is Ryder's uncle, Mr Gray."

"Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." I can tell he's trying not to laugh.

"Alright everyone, the game starts now. Who wants to go first?" Johnny asks.

The kids start and they dare each other easy things. At some point a kid dared Ry's uncle to drink pure lemon juice. He did it with a little grimace after it and it was his turn now.

He looked around until his eyes settled on me and Ryder.

Oh no.

"Ryder." He said dare and his uncle continues.

"I dare you to dance with someone for a few minutes."

All the girls went closer to him, at least tried to because he stepped away from them.

"And, I will decide who that someone is." Ricky finish his sentence.

"Sophia Raven and Ryder Gray, please come up to the dance floor." He smiles sweetly, but both of us know that is anything but a sweet smile.

"Can you even dance?" I whisper to Ryder. He glances at me from the corner of his eyes and looks back at the dance floor.

"Maybe."

Music was already playing so he puts a hand on my waist and his other hand grabs mine. We start to dance and he's pretty good. It's kinda attractive the way he moves his hips and holds my hand so lightly.

He spins me around just halfway so my back is against his chest. Is it hot out here? He spins me back. When the music is almost at the and he dips me, holding my thigh up high.

Everyone is clapping. He lets go of me and we walk back to my abuela and his uncle. "I hate you uncle Ricky." I say loud enough for him to hear and he chuckles.

Asshole.

I really hope my family won't kill me after this.

"Dude, I didn't know you could dance like that. Those were some good moves and the girls over there liked it." We look to where a group of girls, not older than 15-16, are whispering to each other.

Ryder and I go to sit around the table. I take a seat next to grandma and she looks up.

An evil smile on her face.

"Johnny's best friend, huh? las tonterías."
(Nonsense)

"We really are just friends. He doesn't even look at me in that way." Both statements are a little bit of a lie.

"Well, okay then. It's better if I go back before your madre start yelling at me."
(Mother)

She gets up, but leans down so she can whisper into my ear.
"You should close the necklace. Don't want anyone to see it, now do you." She winks at me and walks away.

"Hey love." I'm pulled out of shock when Ryder sits next to me. "What's the matter?" He frowns.

"I think my abuela is planning our wedding." I tell him.

"Can I help her?" He asks. I give him a glare and he returns an innocent one.
He rolls up his dress shirt's sleeve and I see his tattoos.

Johnny sits next to him.

"Hey, my cousins are drooling all over you. You don't even notice? I mean, where is the player you? We both know you are not a virgin." He wiggles his eyebrows at him, probably trying to tell him to sleep with one of our cousins.

"No."

"But-"

"No!" He says it harsher this time.

"Fine. I don't know what is you problem, but you should fix it." He walks away and Ryder gets up. He says something to his uncle and he's gone.

I sigh and look around. My mom is happily chatting with my aunt, dad is drinking a bottle of beer with the other males and my brother is talking to fudging Chloe.

That's it.

I go over to where they're standing. "Get out." She flinches at my harsh voice, but I don't care. How dare she come here after everything she has done to me and Ryder.

"Sis, it's alright. She's good."

"I won't say it again. Get. Out."

When she doesn't move I grab her arm, painfully. I literally drag her to the street and throw her out.

"What the fuck?!" My brother shouts.

"You are a really good friend. She told so much shit to Ryder and you still want to fuck her?!" When I curse I'm really mad.

I don't let him to speak and go up to my room. I slam the door closed and slide down to the floor, covering my eyes.

I jump when I feel something touch my arm. "What happened, sunshine?" He rubs my back gently and places me on his lap.

"Chloe happened." I tell him and snuggle into his warmth.

"Come on I started a warm bath for you." He picks me up and places me on the bathroom counter.

He takes all of my jewelry down. Grabbing a makeup wipe he takes off my makeup. "Go relax a bit. I'll be out in your room if you need anything." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

I strip and sit in the bath for twenty minutes. When my fingers start to get wrinkly I get out and dry myself. Ry left his shirt here for me and panties so I put them on and walk out.

I lay on top of him and trace all his tattoos. "I love them." I say quietly. He looks at me and smiles. "My favorite is this one." He point to the one which is above his heart.

It's little angel wings and my birth date.

I kiss it and his heartbeat speeds up.

"Goodnight Ry."

"Goodnight my love."

Word count:1321

Heeey!
So I do not speak Spanish, it's from google translate. If somebody knows please help me correct them, thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
224K 5.2K 47
| ROMANCE |✔️ | COMPLETED #1 in badboynextdoor #1 in highschoolexperience ❝I could get lost in her eyes for days, sinking until I realize I just migh...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
621K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...