My Oneshot

By kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... More

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire πŸ”₯ and Water πŸ’¦ part- 1
I got tagged
Fire πŸ”₯ and water πŸ’¦ Part - 2
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator 🀭🀭
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
Mr.pervert part-1
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning part- 2
Yearning finale
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-2
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

Love Happens Part-1

2K 74 73
By kookiebunnyandbear24

This story is not mine i had read it on youtube 2 years ago but i fell in love with this story but from 6 months i tried to find it but didn't succeed.i guess that channel got deleted but i wanted to recreate this story but with some of changes and additions. But story credits to the rightful owner.

It's a sweet and simple love story because when love happens it happens with a simple way.
It's the people in love who make that complicated.

________________

Third person's pov:

Vmin was the bestest buddy from kindergarten and partner in crime. They are now in last year of college. They were in with eachother in there everything together.like from first diapers to first crush. And now both of the soulmates are trying something else for first time but little did they know someone is watching them with a smirk on his face.

Vmin is in jimin's room

"Noo...tae don't light it if hyung will saw  it'll be my death."

"What death huh ....chim why are you so scaredy cat infront of your hyung, he came just 1 month before from abroad but he order you like you are his slave... 'don't do this... don't do that... don't go there... don't go here...' he is Hitler or what." Tae said while mimicking jimin's hyung

"And chim this is our time to enjoy our life and do experiment with it ..so stop being a spoil spot and light the ciggerates "

Jimin pout but light the ciggerates but before both of them could take a puff...they got disturbed by a voice...and they threw the ciggerates in garden through the window.

"Aahh jiminah ....you are here ...i was searching for you out...i have something to....what is this smell like burning something "

"No...no....kook hyung nothing's burning...it's just hot today... that's why it smell like it something's burning" jimin said while panicking.

"But it smell like ciggerates "

Vmin widen there eyes in shock and gulped after.

"No...no hyung it's nothing ....yeah now i get it Stephan is having ciggerate in garden that's why it smell like that..." Tae said try to cover up.

"Who....Stephan.." jungkook asked with narrow eyes.

"Stephan ...hyung...your gardener.....hyung."

"I didn't knew any Stephan"

"What are saying hyung...he is your new gardener maybe that's why you don't know him ...right chim." Tae winked at jimin and jimin nodded in agreement.

"Okay ....okay i don't want to know ......jimin i came here to tell you that dad is calling you...go meet him."

"Chim i also have to go...bye see you tomorrow" Taehyung said and left from there.

________________

Taehyung was crossing upstairs balcony when a hand pulled him in an empty room.and pinned him to the door.

"What..the..huh...kook hyung....what was that for...why do you pulled me here" Taehyung said in shocked

Jungkook smirked " Oh...baby boy acting all innocent huh"

Taehyung tilted his head "huh".

"I know tae you are not that innocent...you are not a good influence for my jiminie and i had a proof of that." Jungkook show him a video that he shoot when tae was telling jimin to light the ciggerates.

Taehyung widen his eyes and try to snatch the phone from older but jungkook tackled it and put his phone in his pant's pocket.

"Not that easy baby boy....do you know if i show this video to our parents what will happen to you...huh.."

Taehyung had horror in his face.

"Your parent will grounded you for life....and my parents ...who loves you so much....will forbid you come here"

"No....no... please hyung don't do this....i am sorry...please forgive me....i will not do anything like this again...please forgive me... don't show this to anyone".

Jungkook's smirk got wider "okay...okay...i am a reasonable man...if you obey me i will not show it anyone."

"Okay...hyung tell me ...what you want."

"You have to sorry to me and hug me".

"That's it ....oh ...i am sorry hyung." And he hugged older.

"Everyday"

"Huh"

"Everyday...you have to come here and say sorry to me while hugging me and whenever i'll call you....you have come to me and do as i say."

"But..hy.."

"No...but ...or else" he flash his phone infront of his eyes.
And Taehyung gulped "okay...hyung."

________________

Next day Taehyung came to Jeon mantion because he had to do project with jimin. Vmin was sitting in living room but Taehyung was looking here and there, his all focus was on something else.Then he hear a voice.

"Momm ..i am going to take a shower... please don't disturb me for atleast half hour." Jungkook yelled from his room.
Taehyung smirked at it.

"Jimin i have to use restroom...i am going to your room." Jimin nodd his head

But Taehyung had something else in his head. He went towards jungkook's room and luckily his room was unlocked and got in . And expected jungkook was taking a shower as he hear water flowing from bathroom. He looked here and there then he spotted what he was finding. Jungkook's phone, it was on the side table.

Taehyung smirk " what an idiot...left his alone when i am in this house".

But before he could picked up the phone a hand took the phone the table. Someone hold him from his waist and turned him in a swift and cage him in his arms.

Taehyung's eyes widen " k..kook...hyung"

"Oh...not so smart sweetheart...you think i am the fool to leave my phone at the the table when you are in home huh...it was all my planning...i was observing you from when you came...your all focus was on me...you were keeping eye on me...so i planned to trap you. I said i am taking a shower because i know you will come here to find my phone and i was right."

Taehyung gulped.

" You were being naughty baby boy ...you need to be punished."

But before Taehyung could able be to process anything jungkook throw him on his bed and hovered him he caged his both hand above his head and smashed his lips to his plumpy once.

First Taehyung got shocked but slowly slowly he was being lost in the kiss...the kiss was slow and sloppy.... Taehyung felt like jungkook was caressing his lips with his lips and tongue...his lips was felt him like feather...soo..soft and delicate...by the seconds the kiss was getting deeper...jungkook bit lightly and a light moan escaped from taehyung's lips...jungkook take this opportunity and invade in his mouth savouring the taste of his wet, hit and sweet cavern. Taehyung was lost in the kiss when they both got disturbed by a phone ring.

Taehyung got back in his senses and pushed jungkook from himself and run from there.

_____________

After that day always jungkook's thoughts invades his brain..he got scared from his thoughts.what was happening to him...for few days he didn't go to Jeon mantion but he really had to complete his project with jimin that's why he had to go there.

In vmin's room

Taehyung was feeling weak and dizzy.

"Tae...you are not looking good....you are getting pale."

"No chimmi i am fine....just feeling some weak."

"No.. tae...i think you have fever...tae please go home i will take care of this project ...you don't have to take stress about as it is almost complete."

Taehyung nodded and left from there.

Taehyung was crossing jungkook's room when he got pulled in by someone.

"What happened why did you not picked up my call...huh...why are you ignoring me.." jungkook asked.

"No...no ...i was not ignoring you.."

"No...baby boy...you were ignoring me...you again wanted to be punished...huh.."

Jungkook put his head on the crook of his neck and started to gave wet kisses on his neck.

"Aah tae...you are so hot...umm....aah..Tae  you are really hot like your body was burning"..he raised his head and put hand on tae's forehead.

"Oh..my..god..tae...you burning..did you have fever "

But before Taehyung can answered him he collapsed in his arms.. jungkook's eye widen. He picked up Taehyung and gently lyi him on bed. He checked his fever and went to kichen and make soup for him.

He feed Taehyung and gave him medicine.and after he tucked him in blanket. He too lyi beside him.and sleep while cuddling the other.

Jungkook was in a deep slumber when his sleep got interrupted by tae's phone ringtone...he picked up the phone and saw the caller id. It said "jin eomma"

He gulped hard...what will he tell him...what excused he gave him why tae was with him because nobody knows about that not even jimin.

But he picked up the call
"Hello"

Otp "Hello...who are you....where is tae...why did'nt he got home yet ..why did you have his phone...what happened to him...."

Jungkook got scared from this bombard.

______________

This story is bit long so divided it in two parts.

Please vote and comment thankyou.

Love you all my readers❤️❤️❤️

Bye

Same energy

Taekook forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
140K 14.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...