𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

By Exotiicco

"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝" More

𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴
To My Readers

6.3K 226 136
By Exotiicco

Nehemiah POV: Christmas Day!

"Move!" Josiah pushed my head and I smacked my lips "what's the matter?" I asked and he sat up "Something's wrong Nemo, why she not moving?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"You wanna go to the hospital?" I asked him.

It was 4 in the morning and Christmas Day and our baby shower/ gender reveal not to mention, Josiah had been complaining that the baby had been all day today so it was odd that she wasn't moving.

Josiah thought the baby was a girl so it just kinda stuck with us now.

"Idk ion wanna make it seem like a big deal" He complained lookin at me and I shook my head "if you think something wrong with our baby we should go see, better safe then sorry." I explained too him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah I wanna go" He nodded, I got up to go get some sweatpants on before he groaned a couple minutes later "Nevermind she's still alive" He said and winced.

I laughed and went to give him a kiss on his forehead and stomach "you can't be doing shit like that girl" I mugged his stomach then kissed it getting a little kick in return.

"Can you hand me my pregnancy pillow?" He asked and I nodded my head going to get that big ass thing. It was a pillow that was made to support his back and shit so he could sleep comfortably. I got it for him when I noticed how much it was bothering him.

"Hm" I set it up for him and he thanked me laying down. He closed his eyes and I watched him sleep admiring him before he popped his eyes open "what? I can't focus with you watching me" he whisper laughed.

"You so beautiful mama, I love you" I kissed him and he returned it before smiling, even though it was dark Ik his ears were on fire "I love you too" He said before wincing Ah lil bit.

"We love you too pretty girl" He laughed while I put my hand on his stomach and cuddled him as we both fell asleep.

_______________________

"Come on we gone be late!" Josiah yelled. The only thing I hated about this whole pregnancy shit is the hormones, he woke up and decided he couldn't stand me today so now he gotta fuckn attitude.

I should have the god damn additude!!

"I'm coming bro damn" I whispered and tied my shoe walking into the living room where he was sitting down on his phone, once he saw me he rolled his eyes "finally" He said and I evil eyed him.

"Ian een take that long chill out" I mugged him and he threw his head back making a face "So you tellin me you ain just take longer then a pregnant person?" He asked and I smacked my lips "What wrong wit you dude? You been like this ever since I woke up" I frowned.

He just mugged me "cause I can't stand you" I just nodded my head "ight bet" I shrugged grabbing the hospital bag and walking outside.

When he get like this I just choose to not say shit back cause then we gone end up arguing and imma say some shit just to hurt his feelings and ion wanna do that cause he my baby and Ik he can't help it frl.

I grabbed the hospital bag just in case he go into labor since we don't know when it could happen but his due date is getting closer and closer.

"You need help?"

"Stop talking to me." Josiah mugged me and I smacked my lips "Tf is you mad at me for Ian fid nun but woke up!?" I got loud "Leave me alone!" He yelled back and I nodded my head.

"You got it frl this time Josiah" I nodded my head opening his car door and then going back over to mine getting in the car and slamming the door. I knew he knew I was serious this time cause I used his full name and ion never do that.

I started the car and turned the heat on bc he didn't like the cold weather for real.

"Nehemiah" He closed his car door but I ignored him. He gotta learn I'm not finna put up wit it just cause he pregnant "Nemo I'm sorry" He apologized to me.

It was a 30 minute drive to Cory and nem house so he gone have to sit here and think about what he done did.

"Nemo please" I looked out the side of my eye to see him a little teary eyed and his face was red and a big frown across his face I shook my head and turned the music up a little bit.

I started driving and I could see he was crying a little bit making me feel bad but that's not my problem, he needa just chill sometimes ion want him stressing or nun.

When we got to Cory and them house I parked the car and locked the doors when he was tryna get out.

"Josiah" I sighed and he put his head down "look at me mama" I told him and he looked up hesitantly "You can't keep doing this baby, ion wanna argue wit you." I explained to him honestly.

The thing I loved about our relationship is that we both understand when to communicate, there ain't never a time we're we don't atleast try.

"Ion wanna argue with you either I just can't help it and I don't like feeling like that" He said sniffling and I nodded my head "Ion like feeling angry when Ion know the reason behind it" He explained and I took in what he was saying.

"Anytime you feel like that just talk to me baby ight?" I asked making sure he comprehended what I was saying "Okay" he nodded his head then leaned in.

"OWW!!" I jumped back "that's for making me cry" He mugged me and then he kissed me on my cheek "That's for loving me" He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

He hopped out the car "I'll love you till I stop breathing" I mumbled "unfortunately" I sighed.

"Make sure you get the gifts out the trunk so you can put them under the tree" He explained and I nodded "I will." I said going towards the trunk and grabbing everybody's gifts.

We had separated four bags two bags for kids, and two for the adults.

I walked inside the house and was attacked by Karter "Hey Bubby!!" He said excited and I laughed giving him a kiss on his cheek "Hey lil man you missed me?" I asked and he nodded his head "Them my gifts?" He asked poking at the bag and I laughed "Yours and everyone else's" I nodded walking towards the Christmas tree.

I took out everybody gifts and placed them underneath the already filled Christmas tree. I put them down and grabbed the empty plastic bags and went to the kitchen were everybody really was.

"Wassup Nemo!!" Cory said turning around from cooking and everybody laughed Messiah, Fazo, Thryi, and dezzy we're playing Uno.

"Bitch you cheating!!" Thryi said making Cory pop her in her mouth "Stop allat cussing girl" He mugged her and she smacked her lips.

Jaylen and Milo were sitting there cuddled up watching them play the game "Uno out!!!" Messiah called right as Thryi called a false Uno.

"Bye I'm not playing wit y'all cheatin asses no mo" Thryi said mad as she threw her cards and walked upstairs. Everybody laughed at her while she walked including dezzy only difference was she followed her while laughing.

"Where Josiah at?" I asked "He went to use the bathroom but that was a lil min ago" Milo told me and I thanked him before walking upstairs and turning towards the bathroom seeing it was a light on and the door closed.

I opened it and seen Josiah sitting there crying "what's wrong baby?" I asked concerned closing the door behind me "nothing I just can't believe I'm having a baby, and wit somebody I love and they love me back" He cried some more and I wiped his face off.

"Okay Josiah don't cry too much to face gone be all puffy" I laughed and he sniffled hiccuping and shit "You so pretty yk that" I smiled looking at his face and he pulled me in giving me a long kiss.

"I wanna fuck" He said bluntly and I laughed "cool it lil mama we at yo brother house" I smiled and he frowned "So? We done did sumn before" He said "Yeahh but that was when we ain have another home to go too" I explained while he was reaching lower and I grabbed his hand.

"I said no wait till we get home" I looked at him in his eyes and he pouted "but what if I'm tired when we get home?" He said "then Youn want it frl" I shrugged and he smacked his lips.

"Fine" He mugged me and I kissed him "Fix yo face and come on" I said helping him off the ground and we walked out getting ready to eat.

_________________

"Omgggg you got me a Nintendo switch!!! Thank you" Karter said giving Fazo a hug "Shit after you helped Julian bad ass to chill out you can have whatever you want" Fazo and the rest of the family laughed.

"Alright alright all the kids went and the adults it's Nemo and Josiah turn"  Thryi said sitting back and recording "Girl get that camera out my face" Josiah said mugging her "no I want it for memories." She said smirking.

"Memories? Girl we opening Christmas gifts whatever" He rolled his eyes and grabbed a box and so did I.

"Alright those are from me and dezzy" Thryi said and I nodded my head along wit Josiah.

"Awnnnnnn a baby book" Josiah said and I laughed "Please don't start that crying shit jojo" I mugged him and he smacked me "I'll do as I please" He smiled.

"Whatchu get?" He asked and I showed him "Grills?? He gone be thinkin he the shit now noooooooo" He mugged Thryi and dezzy who laughed at him.

"Alright these from us" Cory and messiah handed me and him one big gift and we opened it now Ik Josiah gone cry at this one. It was our maternity picture, the one that was our favorite were I was looking at Josiah and he was looking at me and we were smiling at each other with both our hands wrapped around his belly. But the picture was drawn instead.

"This is so beautiful" Josiah said giving Cory and messiah a group hug "That is pretty!" Karter said "You gone get me one?" He asked Julian and he smacked his lips.

"We seven try again in ah few years" He mumbled pushing Karter head back down. Everybody laughed at that.

"Alright this last gifts on us" Jaylen and Milo said and we opened it confused on the spelling "it's upside down turn them around" Milo said smacking Jaylen in the face.

"How was I supposed to know it was wrapped up?" He mugged him.

"It's a" I said "Girl" Josiah finished and we said it together "it's a girl!!!" He said and I smiled and laughed at his face "I told youuuu!" He smiled and I stood up giving him a long hug.

We decided to find out the gender close to the due date just cause... honestly we already had two names picked out way before he got pregnant so it was no problem.

"So that means we're namin her—"

"My water broke"

"My water broke? Naw baby we—"

"No Nehemiah my water broke!"

"Oh shit."

Hiiiiii it's been a lil while atleast not a year😂😂😂. Gave y'all a long chapter this time cause the last one was trash and short.

Also people been asking me about Karter and Julian's book, I have to finish redemption before I start a new book bc as y'all can see I'm struggling to finish this one lmaoo.

I think this book got a good 5-7 chapters left though so keep that in mind.

Anywhooooo it's a girllll! Can Anybody think of what the girl name is? It starts with a A.

Until next time 💕💕🤧.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 24.3K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺' 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌"
99.3K 3.2K 35
right place, right time right mind,right now
1.6M 63.3K 46
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"