The Story Of Haesoo|| Blackpi...

By doyoungsSseukka

💫Haesoo💫 A fanfiction based on my ship of blackpink jisoo and jung haein 💖 #thepaperplaneisflying Your w... More

INTRO
D-DAY
phone number (unlocked )🔓
Stay with me
Nightmare
Celebrity
Professional 🎬
Deja Vu
Saviour or?
Museum 🫧

🦋Butterfly effect (unlocked ) 🔓

605 20 9
By doyoungsSseukka

???: anneyonghaseyo jieun-sshi and jisoo-ssi .

I turn around to see him bowing and giving a warm smile and suddenly I feel 🦋 inside my stomach.

..........

And here I am sitting beside haein oppa and iu unnie smirking in front of me ..... I swear she will make it obvious for sure aaaaaahghhhhhhh.

Phone rings

Iu:ahh sorry let me pick this up
Haein:yes sure

She leaves us both sitting beside each other being a bit awkward not because of anything else but the inside that has been already caused earlier. I suddenly feel my ears and cheeks heating up by remembering that incident already. I see iu unnie walking towards us .

Iu: I am so sorry guys I will have to leave rn. But I hope you guys have a good time together!!

Jisoo: but unnie you promised me that we will be going out for shopping today that's not fair!!! ( whines like a kid)

Suddenly I hear giggles beside me. I look beside me to find Haein oppa chuckling lightly and looks as me as I playfully hit him as he laughs a little louder this time.

Iu: well I see you guys enjoying so why don't you guys go together?I will leave you guys alone for now catch up. And Haein-ssi could you please reach our youngro home safely?

Haein: That would be my honour.(he says while smiling.)

Haein's pov

Here I am sitting beside her. Thinking what I should say. Very lost at words but soon afterwards iu-ssi arrives and picks up her belongings as she speaks

Iu: I am so sorry guys I will have to leave rn. But I hope you guys have a good time together!!

Jisoo: but unnie you promised me that we will be going out for shopping today that's not fair!!! ( she whines like a kid)

As soon as I hear I start giggling at her cuteness as she playfully hits me I start to laugh a bit louder this time.

Iu: well I see you guys enjoying so why don't you guys go together?I will leave you guys alone for now catch up. And Haein-ssi could you please reach our youngro home safely?

Haein: That would be my honour.

I say while feeling a smile form my lips knowing that I get to with her for some more time. Well you see I cannot decline my own feelings so I have to agree that I have some feelings for her.

End of pov

Jisoo : Okay take care unnie and text me when you reach home.

Soon afterwards iu unnie leaves as we both finish our drink .

Haein: Should we head for for your shopping now?

Jisoo: No it's okay. Aren't you busy?

Haein: Nah I am free for the rest of the day.

Jisoo: if you are inserting then letsssss goooooooo!!! ( I say while putting my lets go to another planet )

He giggles at my words.

Haein: yes please I insist (he says jokingly)

We both end up laughing until we reach his car. As we get in the car (him in the drivers seat and me in the seat besid his) I speak up.

Jisoo: is this a weird coincidence that when we are together manager oppa just disappears? (I say while laughing)

Haein: It's probably destiny hahaha.

.......

We go out for my shopping at DIOR as I look around and select some outfits. Usually all these are mostly done by the agencies but today I felt like shop by myself . I see a shoe in the mens collection. I decide to get it for Haein oppa as a gift. I go around to look for him as I am done with my shopping.

Jisoo: oppa I am done.

We both head towards the counter as the hand me the bags. As he tries to pay by his card you all know I am Jisoo no one can win with me. I pay for the items.

Jisoo: Yaa oppa you are here to shop with me not to pay for me . Play a fair gamee!! (As I playfully show him my tongue)

Haein: okay you win this time but next time I will be the one paying on the next outing to play a fair game.

He takes the heavy bags from my hand. As we go out to his car and sit down.

Jisoo: you should put a name one this seat as ' Jisoo's seat' cause probably I sat here more that even manager oppa ( I say while laughing as he laughs back)

He starts driving back to my house as I stare outside the window.

Jisoo: I think by the time snowdrop releases it will start snowing. ( I say while smiling )

Haein: you think so?

Jisoo: wanna bet?

Haein: on the snowfall? (He laughs )

Jisoo: Yes!! If it snows on the first episode of snowdrop you will treat me somewhere nice.

Haein: hahaha okay. And if I win and it doesn't snow by that time and snows earlier or later than that?

Jisoo: Then I will do whatever you say! For real!!
(Says in a confident tone)

Haein: how are you so confident?

Jisoo: cause I know I will be winning that's why haha. 'I am Jisoo I will wining' (she says in English)

Haein: okay then! Bet! ( says while smiling)

As we keep on talking bout the bet we reach at our destination of course my house.

Jisoo: okay the see you on the set then. Ohh I totally forgot. (Hands the bag to him) This is a small gift from me to you.

Haein: Thank you so much Jisoo-ssi but you didn't have to.

Jisoo: this is a thank you and sorry gift from me .

Haein: thank you and sorry?

Jisoo: well thank you for taking care of me giving me confidence and sorry for making struggle so much and also for todays incident.

Haein: ahhhh. It was alright but as it's a gift from you I will cherish it and keep it inside my heart haha (they both laugh)

He gets off the car before me and opens the door for me to get outside. I get out and bid my goodbye to him as i get in and he probably leaves. The first thing I do before anything is to get freshened up and put my face mask on. As I lay down on my bed feeling a little tired thinking about today. I actually had a pretty great day. Thanks to jieun unnie tho haha. As I am busy in my thoughts I hear beeps from my phone. I see a text messages. First at the top i see Haein oppas name as I click on it

Haein oppa

Haein:Did you go in saftely ?

I smile and reply back

Jisoo:Nae omma!! 😛😛

Haein:Okay take rest now. See you at the set 😊

Jisoo:see you at the set!

Haein:😊😊

I smile by the emojis cause that actually looks like him haha cuteee.

Then I check the other texts which is from a group Of course the chaotic kids.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪Chaotic kids 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Iu: guess who had a date today?

Lisa: who jennie?

Rosé: i mean she is the only one dating so of course her?

Jennie : me and Kai just rested home today? Who had a date?

Lisa: no way!!!

Rosé: iu unnie you had a date today?? With whom??? Wait was it with jongsuk oppa?

Iu: 😩😩 it takes you girls so long to guess? And no I was not the one.

Jennie: wait then..... was it our upcoming snowcouple?

Jisoo: yaaaaaah unnie it was not a date!! You were the one who left me there alone with him!!!!!

Jennie: SO I GUESSED IT RIGH!!! Omg I am so happy for JISOONNIE

Rosé: JISOONIE DIDN'T EVEN TELL US!! 🥺

Jisoo: yaaaa rosie it wasn't even a date. I went out with iu unnie and suddenly he came in and iu unnie offered him to sit with us as he came alone to the cafe and iu unnie later felt me all alone with him.

Iu: I mean you guys had fun going shopping alone didn't you? Well I know you did just say it.

Lisa: okay so you and Jisoo unnie went on a date together without taking us????!!?? And Jisoo somehow also had a date with Haein-ssi?Why am I being left alone (dramatically writing this texts because she thinks her unnies ditched hard)

Rosé: so we are Getting few new couples by the upcoming year I think 😏😏

Jennie: what kdrama is this? I love it 😂😍

Iu: this is snowdrop baby 😏

Jisoo: y'all need some good night sleep cause y'all Turing crazy. Now let me sleep I have a schedule tomorrow!!

Lisa: lets have a meeting tomorrow at night at iu unnies house!!

Iu: oKAY!

Jisoo: okay clowns !!

Jennie: oKAI!

Rosé: Jennie unnie is obsessed 😂😂 K!

Lisa: i am Jisoo I am. OKAY!!( everyone texted haha)

Rosé: good one 😂😂 !!

...........

I can't with these girls anyone haha. I plug my phone to charge in the nightstand beside my bed.

Jisoo: they are crazy! New couples? Hah as if. ( I blush a little bit at what had just said)

Soo I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 938 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
14.4K 227 20
~FELIX × Reader FF~ Bestfriends are forced to get married It's a half Love One wants to marry but the other doesnt Is there friendship good enough to...
169K 3.1K 36
Y/n slowly falls for Rosé... but will they get to be together. First time writing a story like this, please enjoy it.
9.5K 292 17
yo, This is a Taennie/Jenkook fanfic both endings will be published. Srry if it SUCKS...