My Hero is My Husband

By DemonEscapingReality

~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two / Epilogue
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Thirty-One

1.2K 72 19
By DemonEscapingReality

~ unexpected events and not-an-end endings ~

Third Person Pov

~~ UA Hallway ~~

' That's disappointing. I really did think they'd put up more of a fight. Although, I did use more power than I had before, maybe this trip was worth it.. '

"Whoa.." A new voice called, gaining the attention of the stunned Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki, peeling their eyes off of the eerily silent Saitama. "Aizawa?" The teacher slowly made his way to the teenagers, "So his strength surpasses even that of All Might in his prime." He muttered, more to himself as Saitama lifted his head from the floor, "Are we going to the portal now? I don't want to leave my anxious wife wondering if I'm okay or not." Saitama stated as he dusted himself off a bit.

He looked up and saw the ongoing perplexed stares he was getting. Saitama shrugged, "Well, come on, I don't know the way to the laboratory. Lead the way." He motioned, snapping the spectators from their trance. "R-Right." Aizawa stuttered slightly, turning to lead him and the three teenagers to the lab where the rest were waiting.

The walk to the laboratory was awkwardly silent. The UA students and teacher couldn't even begin with the amount of questions swirling in their head for what they've just seen. "D-Did he finish off all of them? On his own?" Aizawa whispered towards Todoroki. Saitama was walking behind them with his hands behind his head, whistling a tune. Todoroki glanced at Saitama before nodding, "A single punch." He whispered back, Aizawa's eyes noticeably growing wide.

"One Punch Man.." Midoriya whispered in a fascinating realization, Bakugo walked beside him with his heart beating rapidly as he heard what Midoriya whispered. Everything came together.

~~ UA Laboratory ~~

Arriving at the Laboratory, Saitama cautiously step toward his wife, worried she was mad that he had lied to her, "I-" Before he could defend himself, Alexis wrapped her arms around her husband and buried her head in his chest, "Thank God you're okay." Her soft voice was muffled against his chest, Saitama confusingly hugged her back, "Why would you think I wouldn't be?" He asked, genuinely puzzled. Alexis lifted her head, her chin still against her husbands chest as her eyes glanced up to meet his, "Just because you're strong doesn't mean I'm going to worry about you any less." She answered, warming Saitama's heart at the adorable sight.

"You're my husband, Sai, I'll always worry." Alexis uttered softly. Silently, Saitama lifted her chin from his chest and leaned down to place a gentle and loving kiss on her lips. Pulling only centimeters away from her face, he whispered, "I love you." The statement made the brunette's heart flutter, "I love you to, Sai." She said back with genuineness.

Nezu cleared his throat, gaining the married couple's attention, "I- uh, have to apologize for my..." He awkwardly trailed off, "You didn't have to save-"

Saitama's gaze remained stoic when he interrupted the UA principal, "I know. Consider it my apology. I'll admit, my emotions took control of my actions when I killed that villain. All I could think about was how he almost took Alexis away from me." The thought made Saitama hold her tighter.

Nezu nodded his head, "I understand, perhaps I was too hasty on ordering your return to your own universe." Alexis shook her head sullenly, "No, we should go back.. we've caused enough trouble for you and your students."

"No you haven't!"

Everyone looked towards the greenette boy, Midoriya, whose hands were balled into fists as tears steadily fell from his eyes, "You haven't caused us trouble, you have done more than you know, more than we deserve!" He declared with much passion in his tone.

Just as Saitama was going to say, 'why so emotional kid, we haven't even been here a year?' another voice called out, only a lot more assertive, "He's right, y'know?" It was Bakugo. Saitama internally sighed, "You're stronger than anyone I've seen.. including me. You could've killed us instantly, but you didn't." Then Todoroki stepped in, "With the power you demonstrated, as well as at the sports festival.. it shows great discipline and training."

"What are you getting at, dudes?" Kirishima asked curiously beside Denki and Momo, who were equally interested.

Todoroki glanced at Bakugo who glanced at Midoriya. They, for some reason, had a mutual understanding. Bakugo stepped ahead of the other two, his eyes holding genuine sincerity as he bowed his head slightly, "We wish to learn from you, please make us your disciples."

. . .

The spectators watching the entire interaction gasped. The loud silence created an awkward atmosphere.

Genos looked at the three with offense, "What makes you think you're worthy?" He stated with an asserting tone, stepping up to Bakugo who took a hesitant step back, but Mina tugged his arm, pulling the robot beside her.

"I can't, anyways." Saitama bluntly said with a serious gaze, shocking the students,"W-What? Why?" Midoriya asked sadly, "You kids shouldn't abandon the masters you already have; your teachers, your sensei." The three teenagers reluctantly glanced at Aizawa apologetically. The UA teacher gave a gracious nod, gaining a silent nod in understanding in return from Saitama.

"But you're both our teachers too, you've been here since the beginning of the school year.." Mina stated timidly beside Genos. "We don't wish to abandon our current masters we just wish to widen our perspectives; learning new things from you two." She added, slightly surprising everyone at the confidence and seriousness she displayed.

There was another awkward silence until Principal Nezu clapped his paws, "Alright! Then it's settled, Class 1-A shall go on a two month field trip to Saitama's and Alexis' universe in order to learn from them!"

"WHAT?!"

Everyone in the room looked at Nezu with a mixture of shock, confusion, intrigue, and excitement.

"We can really visit another universe!!"

"Oooh! I wonder what the heroes there are like!"

"Will there be food?"

"Will there be hot girls like Ms. Alexis!!"
(Mineta promptly earned a smack to the back of the head by Jirou for that comment)

At the coroner of the room stood a paled Saitama next to Alexis, who was trying to calm him down before she turned to Nezu, "You would trust us with their lives? Our universe isn't exactly 'safe'." She asked carefully while the students overlapping excited chatter ensued. The tiny principal smiled, "I trust you two. I was too hasty, I'll admit. I understand why Saitama did what he did, but you've done so much in spite of that one error."

"I trust you." He repeated with a warm smile.

An already exhausted Saitama looked to Aizawa, "Don't leave me alone with them!" He whispered with a begging tone. The teacher chuckled, "Don't worry, we're bringing chaperones."And in the laboratory came Endeavor, Hawks, and All Might, "We are going along with you." The pros have been overall curious to see where the foreigners lived, and wondered how their universes differed.

Although, majority of the students weren't exactly thrilled with Endeavor coming along.

"All Might, shouldn't you be resting?" Alexis asked with concern, "I could say the same thing about you," He rebutted, causing everyone to take notice of her bandages, making Alexis lower her head sheepishly, unsure how to respond.

Genos leaned towards Mina and whispered,"Is it usually okay for the top three heroes to leave their city unguarded?" Mina subtly blushed at the closeness, averting eye contact with the robotic teen, "There are other heroes capable, Genos, I'm sure it's fine." She assured, squirming a bit under his gaze.

"Okay! Everyone step back!" A scientist directed, readying the portal.

"Wait! Shouldn't we pack our clothes and other necessities? Maybe even tell our parents that we're leaving the universe for two months?!" Ochaco asked with a concerned hand raised. Kirishima brushed off her question, "Nah, we'll be perfectly fine. Their universe is like ours, only different in some aspects, but not all." Mina clapped her hands excitedly, "Yay! We get to go shopping in another world!" — "Universe, you mean." Tokoyami corrected from beside her.

Everyone stepped away from the portal-creating machine, watching how the scientists switched it on with anticipation. But when it did switch on, the portal wasn't the blue-ish/purple color they once saw when they came to this strange universe; It was a hypnotic bold and bloody red color.

"Uh, that doesn't look right." Saitama muttered almost incoherently. "Shouldn't the color be—?"

"Off you go, students, before I change my mind!" Nezu shouted softly with dramatic tears in his eyes, pushing the married couple towards the portal with everyone else following.

"I have an off feeling about this, Sai." Alexis stated, unconsciously wrapping her hand around her stomach protectively. Saitama noticed her unease and pulled her close for comfort. "We'll be fine.." He trailed off, unintentionally showing his own unease.

And with a final step in the portal, and a final farewell to Nezu, the married couple, Genos, and the class of 1-a with their chaperones, entered the scary-looking portal, expecting to arrive in the One Punch Man universe.

However, they were met with an entirely different sight,

[ cue attack on titan theme music ]
('')*: ・゚

To be continued ...
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't hate me! I know it was a sucky ending/cliffhanger.. but I'm excited! Not only will this be a OPM x AOT crossover but an MHA as well!!! Yay!...

I'm deciding if I should start 'season two' of this fanfic in an entirely different book or just continue in this one...

...decisions, decisions..

But the adventures of Alexis and Saitama are not over yet!!

Stay safe and stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 154 36
❦Yandere oneshots and headcanons specifically for Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, and/or Haitani Brothers x female or male reader❦ ...
1.1K 123 40
After being removed from the Hero Association to save Garou's life and marrying the man she loved since she tried to rookie crush him first encounter...
411K 16.4K 98
"Whoa, hold up! You're saying I'm living with two guys now?!" "Technically, I'M the one living with two people," Saitama crosses his arms. "What if I...
1.7K 51 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...