Guilty [Completed]

By ddrrrs2pt0

One wrong decision and everything changed More

Chapter 1- 6 Years Later
Chapter 2- Stick To Your Door
Chapter 3- My Heart Will Keep Crying
Chapter 4 - Why He?
Chapter 5- Happy He
Chapter 6- I Wanted You But Not Like This
Chapter 7- Black Magic And Chances
Chapter 8- Embarrassment
Chapter 9- Closeness
Chapter 10 - My Daughter
Chapter 11- I Love You Too
Chapter 12- This Time, Its Forever

Epilogue

602 55 124
By ddrrrs2pt0

Can't believe I started it a month ago.

Anyway

Drishti's POV:

Rishab:- mama!

At last I got someone who liked to say mama more than papa.

Drishti:- han yahi hu.

I pinched the cheeks of my one year old who was born to us after two years of being together. Somewhere I felt that the craziness for their kids was similar between Rakshit and Vicky. Like Vicky Rakshit didn't leave any baby product in the market.

Sargun:- huh! Papa ko to koi puchta hi nahi hai.

Sargun caressed Rakshit's hair whose head was placed on her lap. Sargun was almost six years old now and nothing had changed. She still loved Rakshit more than me and the next person whom she loved was Romi, then came her dadu.

Yup, misters over sisters.

Rakshit:- rehne do Sargun *sighing dramatically* is duniya mein sab rishte aise hi hote hain.

Drishti:- apko pata hai apki bat ki sense nahi bani?

Rakshit:- Sargun?

Sargun:- (rubbing his hair) bani hai. Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai par aap samajhdar nahi ho.

A smile appeared on Rakshit's face.

Sargun:- Aisa papa kehte hain

The smile immediately dropped as he stood up from the bed and rested his hands on his hips.

Rakshit:- kal se koi chocolate nahi, koi chips nahi, koi games nahi, koi kuch nahi.

Sargun:- par papa?

Rakshit (turns his face away):- no

Sargun(almost crying):- mama!

Drishti:- han mera bacha. Mera chotu sa Rishab. Chalo hum dono bahr jake nanu ke ghar jate hain. Vahan Divya massi wait kar rahi hogi.

I picked Rishab in my arms and left the room, leaving the angry father and daughter quarreling.

Mein samajhdar nahi hu?

Rishab:- mama!

Drishti:- tumhe nind kyu nahi ati.

I cried and sat on the couch in the drawing room. After working for the whole day in the office it was getting really hard to handle Rishab after coming home. Even if Rakshit's dad, Chetan papa took care of the kids when we were at our work, Rishab would still cry when he saw me home but not near him.

Drishti:- Rishab so jao na please.

A light touch on my shoulder caused me to turn my face towards the man standing behind me. Rakshit smiled at me and took Rishab from my arms, holding him high in the air.

Rakshit:- *kissing his cheeks* mera sher! *rishab starts crying* ek bat batau mujhe nahi lgta ye ladkio vali side se utna acha niklega.

He frowned amd started patting his back and dancing around to make him quiet. I laughed seeing both of them and forgot that we weren't alone now.

Papa Shergill urf Chetan:- Are ye kya ho raha hai yahan. Wah!

He laughed. Just then Sargun came running to him and hugged his leg. Chetan papa smiled at Sargun and picked her too when she pointed at Rakshit and asked him to the same to what he was doing to Rishab.

The time went like this. Both of them dancing around with the kids and me admiring the family I had.

Vicky was my past and Rakshit was my future- the future that no one could snatch from me now. Our life was beautiful and surely it had more of happiness coming.

The day you die, I will die too.

Mr. Rakshit The Bedil Shergill, I will love you till our last breaths.

Rakshit's POV:

I love my dad and my kids. A lot! I really do.

But can I spend some time with my wife alone without Sargun practically barging in our room or anywhere we were alone, without Rishab crying when we were together at home or at night when I was trying to get closer to my wife or without my dad asking her about business or to make him some food.

Please! Some privacy!

But today!

At night we were finally alone.

Not because they left us alone. But because I took her out of the country by lying to her that I had a meeting there and they wished to see my wife with me for an after party.

Was she mad?

Obviously.

Mrs. Shergill:- Mr. Shergill apka har bar zaroori hota hai kya? Agar apko mujhe yaha lana hi tha to sach bolke bhi to la skte the na-

Blah blah blah.

Her lecture went on and when she felt thirsty and tired she laid drank a glass of water and laid down on her side of the bed.

Rakshit:- aur ye mein aya!

I tried to jump on the bed beside her but she was quick enough to sit in front of me.

The results were not good.

I hit her face by mistake and earned a hard punch on my stomach. The part of me that thought something romantic would happen today was coming out of imagination and realizing the truth.

Tonight is not the night.

Drishti:- mera muh!

Rakshit:- mera pet!

She held her nose tightly while I acted like I was going to die due to her punch when nothing really happened. She laid back in anger and tried calming herself down by taking deep breaths.

Normally I didn't wish to die

But today I did not take her away from everyone to just fight with her. I ain't spoiling a single day from these five days.

Gathering all the courage left in me I rolled to her side and placed my leg on her waist. She didn't speak anything so I put my arm around her shoulders and shifted closer to her. Still getting no reaction I thought she wanted me to be close to her too.

My eyes fell on ger plain black night dress and her no makeup face.

Rakshit:- Mrs. Shergill tum na bht khubsur-

Drishti:- (yelled) bahhhhhhh

I was startled by the jump scare and rolled to my side holding my heart. Her hideous laughter could be heard from the back. Forgetting that I would spoil one night, I took the blanket and wrapped it around me.

Rakshit:- mujhse to bat mat hi karna na.

Drishti*chuckling* :- aww. Kyu? Gussa ho gae.

She hugged me from behind and pulled me closer while I tried my best to ignore her. Afterall I wanted to be alone with her for some time.

Rakshit:- Drishti mat karo!

Drishti:- mein to karugi

She snuggled closer to me every time I tried pushing her off and after a few minutes- I gave in. I turned towards her and wrapped my arms around her. She placed her right hand on my face and gently kissed my lips.

Drishti:- I love you

I freaking blushed so hard that she started laughing. To shut her up I pecked her lips before pulling her closer and concluding-

Rakshit:- I love you more

My life was complete. The same souless person that was born on the day she left died early and in his place the one that died before him was reincarnated but in a happier form.

She was the honey to my soul, the chocolate to my cake, the blanket to my cold self, the fridge to my ice cream and what not?

She smiled when I kissed her and started pulling her kurti upwards.

Drishti:- I want one more baby!

Rakshit:- me too

We smiled and indulged into the love that bloomed that night.

Ours wasn't an incomplete story but it had pain. Ours wasn't a normal story but all is well that ends well.

The day you die, I will die too.

Mrs. Drishti Rakshit Shergill, I will love you till the very end of our lives.

T H E  E N D

Ah sorry no time for bonus parts :(

I will start a new story under the following conditions:-

1. Finish the 2 bonus parts of If We Have Each Other
2. Finish Sold or have just 2 chapters left
3. Write at least 10 chapters during the one hour I usually walk at night.

My board exams are coming- no tension cuz of my board but- if my syllabus for the entrance lags by the end of the month, I'm afraid no more stories.

If by the end of the month I have finished my notes or almost done with them- you'll have the story.

Here's the cover though :) I loved it.

I'm getting good at making covers. Don't you think so? *fukri enters the chat*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 456 11
Let's see..
2.1K 352 10
Let's see..
1.8K 257 9
Lets see
2.6K 382 11
Let's see..