Lost In Your Eyes / kth.

By L0V3GGUKZ

❛ I found all the names of love in your eyes. ❜ - Amongst the most peculiar natures of human mind there's som... More

𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒
𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •

• 6 •

257 57 80
By L0V3GGUKZ

CHAPTER 06 | WHEN TAEHYUNG MET YOONA
"Even in the darkness Your smile makes my eyes shine."

-----

( CONCERT DAY )
AT YOONA'S APARTMENT

" A M I looking fine, Jae?" The prior confirmed, Checking herself on the mirror once again whilst a grimace was tugged on her lips, "Yes Yoonie, You're looking very lovely, Now don't be insecure and Let's leave yeah? We don't want to be late, Do we?" The girl in her young-20s spoke, compelling her friend to give a nod in reply.

"You go, I'm coming in a minute." The other lass standing in front of the mirror articulated afore heaving out an unsure sigh after she saw her friend treading out of the room, "Relax Yoona, It's not like the members are going to stare at you all the time?" The girl muttered to herself as she let a peeved whine evade her voice box.

"I'm not looking like a clown, Am I?" She again blabbered to herself, eyeing her physique which was wearing a dress that covered her figure till her mid-thighs, and had a v-neck which wasn't too deep to make her cleavage seen, The lower part of the dress were assembling creases which added more beaut to the appealing attire.

"Yoona, Bub You are looking outstanding, Now come out." Thew The lass who was standing out of the room, "You got this Yoona, You are looking fine, Let's go now." She mumbled only audible to her own self ere fastening her wee sling bag around her shoulder.

Sighing, Yoona made her way out of the room, spotting her best-friend standing at her room's door, "Alright, I'm here, Let's go!".

Attaining a hmm in response from her confidante, Yoona ambled beside her, vacating her apartment.

"Did you book a taxi already?" The 21-year-old confirmed, "Yep." Jae-mi replied where at the same time The prior female didn't fail to notice her best friend's low behaviour.

"Is everything alright, Jae?" She probed whilst the other lass who was silent all along looked up in a shot,

"Everything's alright, Why?" She retorted, throwing a question on Yoona at the same time, "Nothing, You don't seem yourself from days." Yoona voiced, saying the last part lowly to herself, Not wanting to seem nosy to her friend.

"The taxi is here, Let's go." The silent lass spoke, dragging Yoona to the car that was waiting for them, "Jae-mi, Tell me if something is wrong okay?" She uttered causing Jae-mi to bob her head in reply.

Yoona felt the silence between them awkward and scary, She didn't want the two of them being all silent but she couldn't get herself to break the stillness between them and she didn't know why.

But the next very second, A gasp evaded her throat when her best friend squealed "Are you excited???" She uttered, eagerness could be entirely heard in her tone 'Here comes my Mimi' Yoona thought, simpering by herself.

"Stop smiling You rat and Tell me, Are you excited??" Jae-mi voiced out, "Yeah, A lot But I'm a little anxious too... You know I'm scared I might cry at the concert... I look ugly while crying..." The lass uttered afore letting her lips get molded into a pout which caused Jae-mi to giggle.

"It's okay, You'll be fine!" She spoke, beaming widely making a smile crept up to the prior's face too, "Oh, We're here already... I was so engrossed on my phone that I didn't realise that we covered up the distance" Jae-mi mumbled to herself, scrutinizing Yoona who pulled out some cash from her sling bag to pay the taxi driver.

"Thank-you ahjussi." She bowed a little, whilst Jae-mi quickly got out of the car following her friend, "Gosh, I'm so excited." The prior enunciated, cupping her cheeks "I know right I'm so excited too. This is like dream come true~" The lass sang earning a giggle from Yoona.

"I know right..." Yoona mumbled and again her lips formed a pout, inducing her friend to go confused, "Why? What happened now?".

Simpering hesitantly, The 21-year-old let out an awkward laugh ere uttering "What if people in front of me are tall... I won't be able to see anything...", Bobbing her head in disbelief, The brown-haired proclaimed "Stop with this shit, Idiot."

Chit-chats took a halt as the duo made their way inside the stadium excitedly, Jae-mi paused in her treks followed by Yoona, But the next instant her eyes grew wide when The lass walked towards the front row, "What? Are you for real? Front row ticket??" She asked, thoroughly astounded by what she just got to know.

"Uh, Well, Yeah.." Jae-mi answered uncouthly attaining a glare from her best friend, "Aye, It's alright. Not a big deal... Is it wrong to watch my favourite group's concert from the front row??" Grimacing, The lass asserted whilst Yoona kept glowering at her.

"Hehe... Sorry." Thew Jae-mi, showing her teeth awkwardly inducing The prior female to whirl her orifices, The lass looked away from her scary friend but the next succeeding second the duo pivoted their concentration to the stage when one of the individuals around them blurted: "Oh my god, They are on stage!".

"Oh my god..." A gasp evaded the prior's mouth and eyes went dilated the moment her eyes fell on the seven lads standing on the stage, looking celestial.

She gazed at all of them for some second but her sights got stuck when she looked at the certain someone who never failed to make her lose her senses, She adored all the members the same to be precise, But she had a very soft spot for him. After all, He was the foremost one whom she noticed in the group when she was new to them.

Slow music resounded the stadium as a sweet euphonious voice followed the music. No doubt, People called him 'Emotional Singer', His pure voice comes out so soothingly that one could tear up just by hearkening to it.

Guess That's why Yoona's eyes were shimmering with tears, She felt overwhelmed by the fact that she was actually here, attending their concert, hearing their voices, seeing them sing. She beamed looking at the seven singing so marvellously and pleasingly.

Soon, The music of the background changed and It was when Yoona conceded that they already Performed 'Make It Right'.

As soon as the music changed, The stadium went crazy and began yelling chants. Meantime, The prior female was having a difficult time eyeing the moves of the seven, Jae-mi who was crazily yelling gaped at her friend, indicating her to not stay quiet.

"Min Yoongi, I'll sue you." Mustering up her courage, Yoona finally hollered but what surprised her was that her voice went the loudest and presumably reached the fellows on the stage.

Feeling embarrassed, Yoona giggled a little afore focusing on the performance again, Enjoying the concert the same way she dreamt as. But something was missing —Kim Taehyung noticed her in his dreams, Would he notice her in real too? Probably No, Life ain't a romantic fanfiction where the idol falls in love with his fan at first sight.

But the girl left with utmost shock when at the next performance, The guys came forward to interact with their fans.

They were performing their song 'Mikrokosmos' while their ARMY was singing along with them, Taehyung walked towards his fans while grooving to the music along with his soulmate Jimin.

The lads tittered widely at their fans, Yoona was standing in stupefaction discerning that The prior male smiled at her in particular, But bobbed her head in incredulity thinking that thing she's presuming can never happen.

The 21-year-old tittered at her own self while gazing at the male who was merrily interacting with his fans, Her eyes were stuck on him which didn't permit her to realise that the prior male was gradually moving in front of her.

Meantime, The male was awestruck at his spot. Taehyung couldn't speak suddenly. He was spell Bound at his place. He couldn't even blink his eyes. He just stood stoned, staring at that girl.

"Damn, those eyes." He thought to himself still not averting his gaze from the girl, It was the first time he found himself getting distracted while performing.

At the same time, Yoona was stunned, She gulped down the lump of saliva formed in her throat the moment she noticed the fellow she was gaping at, leering at her the same way. As soon as she realised that she blushed hard.

But, the next successive moment, She pivoted her concentration to her sling bag in which her phone was jiggling continuously.

Hurriedly, She took out the phone and clicked on that green button which was used to pick up someone's call many times as Her phone was broken severely to the extinct that it can stop working anytime.

"Jae, I need to leave... Mom is calling me..." Yoona vocalised to her mate whilst plugging her ears because of the loud sound resounding the stadium, "What? I'll come with you, Let's go." The other lass retorted, doing the same action as her as Yoona nodded her head.

The duo made their way out of the stadium, leaving the disheartened duo of two lads on the stage.

As the girls walked together, Yoona noticed her friend hesitating, as if she wanted to tell her something. But The 21-year-old let it go as she thought that Jae-mi would tell her if anything was bothering her.

-----

( TWO DAYS LATER )
XXX UNIVERSITY

"Boo!" Grinning ear to ear, The 21-year-old yelled playfully in the ears of the lass who was walking in front of her without even noticing the prior's presence.

"Aaahh", Jae-mi shrieked hearkening to the yell that closely and turned only to be met with Yoona, who was laughing her ass out. "You scared me, Gosh",

"Your face... Look at your face. It looks like you saw a ghost", She laughed insanely, throwing her body on Jae-mi forcing her to narrow her eyes in annoyance.

"At least speak something Ms Byun Jae-mi..." Yoona whined when she noticed her friend just walking normally as if She wasn't sticking onto her back,

"Yah Byun Jae-mi, What's wrong with you? First, You decided to leave university alone and now you're ignoring me... Tell me what did I exactly do?" The 21-year-old lass probed whilst grimacing, thinking she did something to have her friend act like that towards her,

Jae-mi was constantly giving her a cold shoulder or to be precise was trying to avoid her since after the concert, "Jaeeeee, Tell me what happened?" Yoona vocalized inducing The girl who was unbothered by her friend's behaviour to halt in her steps,

"Come with me" Jae-mi uttered, dragging the girl who was holding her from behind to go confused at her sudden words, "huh? Where?" She articulated but the other lass was too busy to drag her to the car which was parked not too far from them,

"Where are we going Jae-mi??" Yoona questioned gazing at Jae-mi who seated herself on the driving seat of her car, "Wait, You know how to drive?"

"Promise me something Yoona... Can you?" Jae-mi lowly uttered, making the already confused less let out an aggravated whine, "What's it?" Yoona probed back,

"Can you promise me that You won't get mad at me..." The lass uttered in a soft voice, which clearly said that she was feeling melancholic for some reasons which were unknown to Yoona,

"I won't But tell me what happened to you? Are you okay?" Yoona worriedly voiced out, "I'm fine Yoo, Don't worry about me..." Rejoined Jae-mi causing the lass seating beside her to shake her head as she wasn't assured by what her friend said.

"I'm not assured but... I'm believing you, But if there's something then tell me Also, Where the hell are you taking me? Don't tell me you're trying to sell my organs." Yoona joked, letting out a fake gasp finally succeeding in making her friend chuckle

"Of course Not..." Jae-mi replied, with a wee smile tugged on her lips which made Yoona pout that she was still bothered about something but wasn't telling her,

The 21-year-old drew her phone out of her bag, not wanting to disturb her friend who was driving anymore.

In some minutes, The car's speed slowed as the vehicle halted making The lass look up from her phone to her surroundings and then to the girl who was unfastening her seatbelt, "Get down, I'm not opening the door for you." Jae-mi enunciated, propelling Yoona to whirl her eyes afore she unfastened the seatbelt around her and got out of the vehicle.

"Where are we? This is not your house..." The confused lassie let out, inwardly panicking, "Yeah This is not mine, This is BTS' house" Thew Jae-mi with a straight face, "You're kidding me." Yoona vocalised followed by a chuckle whilst her eyes were widened.

"No, I'm not." Jae-mi retorted, still having that sad tone in her articulations as she rang the doorbell, and within no time A handsome male in his mid-20s opened the door, letting Jae-mi enter alone with the other girl whereat Yoona stood stunned and awestruck at the male's beauty and appearance.

Yoona stepped inside the unfamiliar place which was full of familiar faces, "Jimin-ah, Jae-mi is here! Stop sulking and come here." The male, Kim Seokjin who opened the door for the duo earlier yelled and in no time another lad came out running along with his friend beside him.

Not wasting any second, Jimin engulfed Jae-mi in his arms But didn't notice that the girl wasn't hugging him back, "Chubs, Are you okay? Why didn't you pick up my calls huh... You left the concert without even seeing the last performance and then ignored my calls... Two days chubs... I missed you so much, I was so worried..." He whined, "I'm okay Jimin..." Jae-mi replied, confusing her boyfriend with the short reply.

Meanwhile, Yoona was standing astounded because of the scene she just encountered, Speechless was what she felt at the moment, No words left her mouth. She was so engrossed in gaping at the two, that she didn't notice the presence of Taehyung who was looking at her physique which was looking so elegant in a mere simple outfit with his lips slightly parted.

"Ah, You must be Yoona, Right?" Jimin stated to the lass who was standing silently, Observing her friend standing still Jae-mi scooted away from her boyfriend, as she strolled towards her best friend only to make her sit on the couch which was present in the room.

Gulping down the block in his pharynx, Jimin sat beside his girlfriend facing Yoona whilst Taehyung was still standing in his previous place "Uh... Can you tell me what's actually going on.." Yoona hesitantly spoke causing Jae-mi who was sitting with her head low to nudge the guy beside her with her elbow.

"Ouch" Jimin gasped "You didn't tell her yet?" Whispering, He questioned Jae-mi after noticing the tense look on Yoona's face, "Yoo... Yoona Me and Jimin are in a relationship..." Jae-mi proclaimed in a shaky voice.

"Jae-mi wanted to tell you but you know we couldn't as We are not allowed to... But as you are Mimi's best friend that's why we decided to tell you... I hope you're understanding and not angry with Jae-mi." Jimin stated, pointing to the girl who was now weeping in his arms.

"Jae, I'm not angry with you... Why would I be? I understand that Jimin-ssi is an idol and if your relationship gets known to the words then it can be difficult for both of you, So Yeah, I understand... By the way, Since when huh?" Yoona spoke, articulating her last phrase in a teasing tone making Jae-mi scoot out of Jimin's hug and smile shyly.

"Oh my god, Look at your face... You're looking like a ghost" She uttered, giggling propelling Jae-mi to roll her eyes at her best friend's tries to make the atmosphere between the two of them normal.

"I thought you would get angry with me..." Jae-mi pouted, "Dumbo, I would never get angry about something legit like this." The giggling lass retorted, But the next very second, Yoona's eyes went dilated once again realising the place she was at and the person she was sitting in front of.

"Uh... Can I... have some water?" She stuttered, "Yes, Wait..." Jimin spoke treading off to the kitchen whilst Taehyung who was standing there also walked behind him, "Oh Taehyunga, Did you meet Jae? She came with her friend, You should get along, She seems nice." Jimin retorted, Pouring a glass with water from the jug in his hands.

The blonde replied with a hmm as he followed Jimin back to the living room and within seconds he plopped beside Yoona catching her attention.

Yoona froze at her place when she felt someone's presence beside her But shrugged it off when Jimin passed her the glass of water.

"Hah, We're together since an year..." The lad suddenly let out, causing Yoona who was gulping down the water to choke,

She coughed looking at the couple in front of her not realising how the male beside her was patting her back,

"Am i too dumb that i didn't see anything fishy or Are you guys too cruel to keep me in dark for an year?" Thew Yoona, rolling her eyes but her gaze halted on the male beside her who was already peering at her.

Meantime, Jimin pecked his girlfriend's cheek, mumbling something in her afore dragging her with him leaving Taehyung and Yoona all alone.

The two started at each other as if the time had stopped, Oh how bad Taehyung wanted that, He wished time would stop right at the moment so he can gaze at the girl like this forever.

"Taehyung" He stated, extending his palm towards Yoona, pulling her out of her reveries, "H... Hello..." She stuttered, hesitantly making contact with his palm.

"Uhm... Jae-mi talked a lot about you Yoona" Taehyung asserted, refraining himself for stammering in front of the girl "Oh... I hope all good things..." She once again sputtered, hearing her name from his mouth and moreover in his raspy voice.

"Don't be hesitant, You can be comfortable here... You're Jae-mi's best friend so our friend too, Yes, So calm down okay?" Taehyung calmly spoke.

"Ye... Yes" Taehyung chuckled hearing her reply and without thinking much he placed his palm on her cheek and let out the words which were desperate to evade his voice box "You're so cute."

As soon as he said that words, Yoona and him both felt silent, Her cheeks reddened as she looked down shyly while Taehyung went numb realising what he just did as he gaped at the floor with a shy smile on his face.

"I... I'm sor... sorry" The 25-year-old thew, drawing his palm back as looked down with a shy smile on his face, "It's okay... Than... Thank.. you though..." She stated, looking here and there awkwardly.

"Uh... Did you enjoy our concert?" He asked, "Yes, A lot." Yoona replied, "Do you think we did well..?" He again asked to ease the atmosphere between the two of them and to his luck he went successive.

The day went by, The two got along. Yeah, Yoona did ask about other members and got to know that the rap line was busy in their studios, Jin was going out when the two girls arrived, and Jungkook was in his room all along.

Taehyung did ask Yoona if she wanted him to call Jungkook and meet him but Yoona declined saying that he must be resting.

Currently, Yoona was dialling Jae-mi's number who wasn't picking it up and her car outside the house wasn't present as well.

Yoona again sat back on the couch, her lips formed into a melancholic pout as she refrained herself from lamenting, "Is everything okay, Yoona?" The prior male probed worriedly noticing the lass's expressions.

"Jae, She isn't picking up my calls... She left me here, I don't know the way back to my house from here and My phone's not working.. i can't even book a taxi... My mother's calling and texting me..." The 21-year-old female enunciated.

"Jae-mi and Jimin went somewhere I think... But don't worry, I can drop you to your house, I'm free so... You're okay with that?" Taehyung asserted.

"It's okay Taehyung-ssi... I'll go by myself... I saw a bus stop on the way to here" She replied, "The bus stop is far from here Yoona, It's getting dark too... I'm dropping you, Don't worry." The blonde haired asserted as he stood up from the couch afore making his way to get his car keys.

"He's so nice..." Yoona mumbled, still pouting looking at the male who was walking beside her, "Thank-you" The male spoke making Yoona's eyes enlarged at the fact that she spoke her thoughts out loud.

Awkwardly, The lass sat on the passenger seat when Taehyung opened the door of his car for her, as he himself seated on the driving seat.

Putting her address on the map he opened in his phone, Yoona sat silently, Until Taehyung came closer to her causing her to gulp.

Yoona heaved out an relieved sigh when he fastened her seatbelt and then scooted away, "Okay, Let's get going now..".

The ride was silent, except for the music that was resounding the car, and Taehyung's voice which was humming to them at times which was not letting the smile on Yoona's face to fade.

Shortly, The both of them reached her apartment as Taehyung got off the car, and opened the door of Yoona's side even before she could do it herself.

"Thank-you so much, Taehyung-ssi" She uttered, bowing a little, earning a smile from him, "I would've invited you in... But my mom will probably fangirl... So I'm sorry..." The 21-year-old spoke, tucking her hair that were Falling on her face behind her hair.

"It's okay, Yoona" Taehyung smiled which she couldn't see because of the mask on his face But recognised because of the creases under his eyes.

Giving him a wee beam in return, The lass turned her back at him ambling towards the door, But halted in her steps when his voice reached her ears.

"Yoona" He called, causing her to face him as He strolled towards her, "Are you free tomorrow... Like, Would you like to go out with me?".

Hearing his question, Yoona's lips went agape as she wetted them with her tongue ere gulping the lump in her throat and uttered "Yes, S... Sure..."

But little did the two know that the adorable love which was blooming between them was not only going to change their lives, But also the life of the man who was sitting somewhere wishing to captivate his one and only desire, his angel.

-----

NEXT CHAPTER = NO DEMOTIVATION GIVING STUFF :‹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.7K 50
One, little two, little three, little droplets of blood on the floor and every scar on her wrist and thighs counts the nights that she cried and trie...
16.9K 412 26
"No matter what, we're getting you out of there." That sentence made up the end of your life, spoken by so many the moments blurred together. Yet the...
397K 15.3K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
8.1K 350 12
"Taehyung..Again..I... I had a terrible nightmare. It felt so real, like I was trapped in a world of fear." Taehyung moved closer, gently taking her...