Only Seven- Rewriting

De sugakookisses

(EDITING- Storyline changes a lot) This is a polyamorous story between all the members of bts. It's gay. It's... Mais

READ THIS PART PLEASE
CHARACTERS
HOSEOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
SEOKJIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žHOSEOKπŸ”žπŸ”ž
YOONGI
NAMJOON
JIMIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
SEOKJIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
JIMIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
πŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
YOONGI
SEOKJIN
NAMJOON
NAMJOON
JUNGKOOK
JIMIN
YOONGI
TAEHYUNG
JUNGKOOK
YOONGI
πŸ”žπŸ”žYOONGIπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7-2πŸ”žπŸ”ž

πŸ”ž NAMJOON πŸ”ž

781 28 2
De sugakookisses

Saturday, 19/03/22

I woke up extra early today to prepare for the surprise I have planned for my guys. The plan was simple, make some snacks, load up the car with everything we’d need for a road trip, and then start waking the boys up.

Simple!

All that planning went to shit though immediately when I woke up to Jungkook’s naked body near me.

I don’t know when he got here or how I didn’t feel him next to me all night, but he’s right there. Naked.

I guess I already knew he sleeps naked but I did not expect this sight this morning.

Not after I went to bed hard as stone from hearing Jimin’s screams from Hoseok’s room and Taehyung’s from Yoongi’s room. We really need to get these walls soundproofed. It's a hazard that they aren't.

I had planned to wake up early and that is why I chose not to take any of the guys to my bedroom last night. I had thought that Jungkook was sleeping in Jin’s room but I guess I was wrong.

He’s right there, in all his naked glory, making me wholly aware of the morning wood I’m sporting. I should let him sleep but I can’t.

I need to take care of this problem and he is right there, provoking me with his beautiful muscled body. He knows exactly what his lean muscles do to me and I know he did this on purpose.

Fuck it. I’m waking him up.

I move my hand and stroke his cheek lightly, loving that he nuzzles into my hand even in his sleep.

He’s so handsome and I don’t know how I was so lucky to meet him and the other guys.

They’re all insanely handsome, in their own individual way that is unique to them, and they’re all mine.

My hand moves from his cheek up to his soft, dark hair, caressing his scalp.

He begins to stir, his long eyelashes fluttering before his beautiful, brown eyes look into mine.

They’re still half closed from just waking up and the way his nose twitches is very adorable to me. He’s like a bunny but hotter. If that makes sense.

“Good morning, baby.” I greet him softly. He’s not really a morning person and I don’t want to be too loud and annoy him before I fuck him so I have to be cautious.

“Hi,” he greets back softly while rubbing his eyes and yawning, “why did you wake me up so early.” He whines before burying his face in my chest and wrapping his armys around my torso.

He attempts to pull me closer, fails, and then decides to just shuffle closer to me. His long legs tangle around one of mine before he sighs, satisfied by his new position.

“And why are you so fucking hard so early.” He mumbles against my chest a minute later but still rubs himself against me.

“You’re naked and next to me jagi, of course I’ll get hard. You’re hot.” I tell him honestly, running my hand through his hair while rubbing his back with the other one.

He giggles at me and I feel his hand move between our bodies before he wraps it around my cock, stroking me. The unexpected touch elicits a shiver and groan from me.

“Fuck, baby if you don’t want me to fuck you right now you better stop.” I warn him through gritted teeth but he doesn’t stop. Instead he strokes me faster and adds more pressure, making me moan. He sets his chin on my chest, looking up at me with big, innocent eyes like what he’s doing is innocent.

“I want you to fuck me.” He seductively says, biting into his lower lip. “I even prepped myself before getting into your bed last night.” He adds with a smirk, which I return.

“Well, we can’t let all that hard work go to waste, can we?” I tease, rubbing my nose against his, he shakes his head no with a smile on his face. I lean down and capture his lips in a slow, tender kiss.

He pulls back first, his face scrunched in mock disgust before he says, “Ew, morning breath.” Making me chuckle before I get up from the bed, reach my hand out for him to take and pull him into my bathroom.

I hand him his spare toothbrush and take mine and we both brush our teeth hastily while stealing glances at each other. His nose scrunches cutesy in a smile every time our eyes meet and I feel my heart flutter every time. He's just so adorable. Naked but adorable nonetheless.

When we’re done, I waste no time pulling him into me and slamming my lips onto his. This kiss is anything but tender this time and I don’t think we’ll make it to the bed.

“How about some shower sex, baby?” I ask against his lips and feel him nod with a little whimper before he pulls me back onto his lips using the hand that is in my hair. I pull him with me towards the shower.

When I feel the cold glass doors on my back, I pull away and open the shower. His lips are on my neck as I turn the knob for the hot water.

He’s probably leaving hickies on my neck. Jungkook loves giving those for some reason. Every time any of the guys have a hickey, the culprit is always Jungkook. I let him do what he wants though, I don't have any interviews this week anyway.

The shower is immediately warm after I successfully open it and I don’t waste any time pulling him under the spray.

He finally pulls away from my neck, drops his head back and let’s the water spray his face, pushing his wet hair back while his eyes remain closed.

I wish I had my phone with me so I can capture this ethereal sight in front of me. Jungkook with wet hair is otherworldly.

I can’t resist roughly pulling him into my chest by his impossibly small waist, making him yelp before he steadies himself with his hands on my chest, his wide eyes looking up at me as his lips part with a soft moan at being manhandled.

"Your strength kink is showing, baby", I tease him with a smirk making him swat my chest playfully with a pout on his kissable pink lips.

I slam my lips back onto his and he doesn't disappoint, immediately forcing his tongue into my mouth, his mock annoyance at my teasing forgotten as he presses his body against mine.

I moan at the taste of him mixed with the peppermint of the mouthwash.

My hands slide down the curve of his back to grab fistfuls of his firm butt, separating his cheeks, making him moan into my mouth. I move my middle finger to his hole, using the water as lubrication, and slide my finger into him, groaning at how easily my finger slides in.

He really did prep himself for me and the images of him moaning while stretching himself looking every bit the sex god he is causes my cock to jerk. I immediately add a second finger in, moving both of them at the pace that causes him to whine at me to move faster.

I’m not a small guy by any means so I need him stretched enough to avoid hurting him.

He’s moaning and groaning into my mouth, his hands also slide down my back and to the wet waistband of the pajama bottoms I forgot to remove before getting into the shower.

"Ngh, I wan' em off", he whines as he slides his hands inside the waistband of my pants and pulls them down, going down with them until he’s on his knees in front of me.

Fuck yes.

I step out of my pants while looking down at him looking at my dick in awe, which is standing tall at the attention.

He takes it in both of his hands, stroking it in a twisting motion causing a huff of pleasure to slip out of me. I brace my arm of the wall at his back and lean my head against it, still looking down at him.

When he finally takes my cock into his hot mouth, I groan and grab his hair with my free hand but I don’t control his movements. I let him go at his own pace.

He hollows his cheeks and sucks my cock harder, taking me deeper until he's gagging, making me moan loudly. He’s so good at this and he’s taking me so deep that i can feel his throat constrict around my cock. So deep that his nose is touching my pubic bone with every movement. His hands playing with my balls.

“Fuck, that feels so good baby.” I compliment him and he moans, his praise kink probably kicking in and the vibrations from his moan feel so good that my knees buckle. He starts sucking me harder and faster after that, using his hands as well and I realize I won’t last very long if he keeps this up, and I still need to use his ass for all his hard work prepping himself for me. “I want to fuck you baby. Get up.” I hiss through gritted teeth.

He immediately removes my cock from his mouth and stands up, his mouth shiny with spit and cum which also covers his chin and neck. My messy boy. He turns around facing the wall and bracing himself against it.

“Good boy.” I praise him, knowing it makes him happy. The goofy smile he shoots at me over his shoulder just solidifies that.

His saliva on my cock is all the lubricant I need so I align my dick with his hole before I push in slowly, steadying him, or myself, by holding on tightly to his thin waist.

He whimpers as I push deeper into him and pushes back onto me, hard and effectively pushing me deep into him until I've bottomed. I moan in surprise and he whimpers louder like he didn't force my cock into his hole, before his sounds turns into shallow moans while I let him adjust.

He doesn't seem to want to wait any longer though as he pushes his ass back into me, whimpered pleas escaping his swollen lips.

He wants it hard then. Got it.

I pull back until only the tip is in before I slam back into him, hard making him scream again. I repeat this a few times before I start pounding into him hard, fast and deep, and he takes it like the good slut he is, sobbing and moaning so loudly that the shower can't muffle his sounds anymore.

I snake one of my hands around to his front, twisting his sensitive nipples which causes him to buckle before I grab his throatwith that same hand, pushing his head until it rests on my shoulder. His knees are already shaking and I know he’s close.

The feeling of him clenching around me and the feeling of his wet skin is heavenly. His moans and whimpers are music to my ears.

“Are you gonna cum, baby?” I ask him and he moans a loud “yes, please”.

“Then cum for me, baby.” I order him grufflyas I feel my own orgasm rushing at me, my thrusts turning jerky. I need him to cum first.

“Ahn, Joonie.” He shouts my name as he cums all over the wall of the shower, his knees shaking almost giving out as his ass clenches tightly on me, making me cum with him.

He hisses in over stimulation as I thrust shallowly as I come down from my high before I slump against his back, pressing him to the wall.

He hums contentedly under his breath before he giggles softly, making me chuckle breathlessly.

“What’s so funny, my love?” I ask while standing upright on shaky legs, pulling out of him with a hiss from me and a moan from him, before pulling him with me and turning him around to face me. He smiles up at me, his adorable bunny teeth showing and I grin back.

“Nothing. I just love you so much.” He says with the big smile still on his face. My own smile widens at his words before I bend down and give him a chaste kiss on the lips.

“I love you, too, baby. So much.” I say it back between kisses all over his smiley face before I close the shower and pull him out with me.

I grab warm towels for the both of us, wrapping mine around my waist before drying him up while he tells me all about random stuff and wrapping his towel around his waist when I'm done.

I grab his hand and pull him out of my bathroom and into my closet. Picking out sweatpants for the both of us before we both get dressed.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
More Smut!!!!!!!!!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

64.3K 2.5K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
12K 547 16
Bottom hobi oneshot storys This book contains one shot with more then one chapter. Smut Angst M-pregnancy Fluffy Kinky Age-gap Multiple ship Polyamo...
148K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
8.6K 488 17
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...