𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 | PJM. JJK✔

By koyasmom

Two highschool bullies find their worlds flipped upside down when unexpected feelings make them question who... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
intermission
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 41

1.8K 128 77
By koyasmom

TW: self-harm :(

"Open wide," Jimin ordered, sitting on his knees holding a piece of toast in front of Jungkook who sat drooped on the bed like a bag of potatoes.

The man's mood had taken a real deep dive in the morning, and Jimin was pretty sure it would stay that way for at least the next few days. His brain needed time to adjust to the lack of Morphine in his bloodstream. There was nothing to be done about that except pull him through this difficult time, but Jimin could tell it wouldn't be easy.

"What do you think the meaning of life is?"

Jimin bumped the piece of toast against Jungkooks lips to make the man eat. "Oh god, you're becoming emo."

Jungkook averted his gaze with a cold expression. "I'm serious."

Jimin smiled sympathetically. "I know, it doesn't look good on you. Keep big questions like that out of your head and just focus on getting clean for now mkay?"

"I don't think my life has any meaning, Jimin," Jungkook mumbled, his eyes losing focus. "Sometimes I feel like it used to have meaning, and then it just slipped away through my fingers... like sand."

The man gazed through the large hotel window at the outside world, looking sad, tired and worn-out beyond measure.

"Look at you," Jimin said with a pout, cupping Jungkook's cheek. "All sad and mopey about the meaning of life. The Jungkook I know would've never-"

"Yeah well for fuck's sakes I'm not that same damn Jungkook anymore, am I?" Jungkook snapped, his voice thundering through the room and causing Jimin to quickly pull his hand away from his face.

An awkward silence fell.

"Sorry," Jungkook mumbled after a while. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, you're right," Jimin said. "I don't know why I keep saying that. Of course you're not the same. I'm not the same either. We're both... different people now. We've lived entirely different lives."

A bitter wheeze left Jungkook's throat, and Jimin's head snapped up. "You make it sound like we're old."

Jimin shrugged. "Sometimes I feel old."

Jungkook sighed deeply. "Same."

"We've been through a lot."

"Tell me about the life you've lived," Jungkook said, his tone more alive than before.

Jimin chuckled dryly. "I already told you. I did bad shit."

"But that wasn't everything you did, right?" Jungkook asked curiously. "What about all those tattoos you've covered yourself in? They must have stories."

Jimin let himself fall backwards on the bed."My tattoos? Oh, half of them I got when I was wasted so I couldn't tell you."

Jungkook hummed. "What about the ones you got when you were sober?"

Jimin bit down on his lower lip. "How about I show you?"

"Uh-"

Before Jungkook could react to Jimin's proposal, Jimin already got up on his knees and swifty pulled his sweater over his head, revealing his bare upper body.

The half-naked man struggled to rise to his feet on the unsteady matrass, but once he was stable, he began to pose like a model and excitedly showed off his many impressive tattoos. Two full sleeves, multiple on his chest, a large one on his back, a few small ones on his thighs, and even one that went around his neck. The man had turned his milky skin into an art canvas just as Jungkook and him wanted when they were kids, and he looked incredibly cool.

But Jungkook found himself staring at something else entirely.

After all those years, Jimin's body had truly transformed into something gorgeous. Of course the boy already had a nice physique when he was a teenager, but puberty had done a great job sculpting him into perfection. His abs, his biceps, his slender waist, his plump thighs, his perfect, round butt.

Jungkook gulped, subconsciously licking his lips when his eyes landed on Jimin's dick and the way it was barely  being contained inside his black lace panties. Even that part of him was pretty, Jungkook thought, finding himself dazing off, fantasizing about crawling toward the gorgeous boy on the bed to lick his bulging cock through his sexy lacey underw-

Jimin kept turning in circles, displaying himself and flaunting off his body without realising that Jungkook's eyes had darkened three full shades.

"You wanted tattoos too, right?" Jimin asked. "When we were kids at least... Why didn't you end up-"

The pink-haired took a sudden misstep and tripped over his own feet, tumbling off his balance with a yelp.

Thankfully though, he managed to fall on something soft. Or rather- someone soft, and wasn't badly hurt.

Jungkook groaned at the impact of Jimin's body onto his frail bones, and Jimin laughed with a beetred face as he found himself on the man's lap. "Sorry," he giggled, though when he looked up at Jungkook, and saw the man's intense gaze on his lips, he abruptly stopped laughing.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked with a grave expression.

The intensity in the man's voice entranced Jimin, who only nodded.

"I do have a question about one of your tattoos," Jungkook murmured, his face gravitating toward Jimin's but still keeping a painfully short distance between them.

"W-which one?" Jimin asked as the men's heavy breaths began to sync up.

Jungkook's eyes trailed downward. He would have pointed at the mark he was talking about if he could, but since he was currently chained to a bed, he instead stuck out his toungue and tasted Jimin's skin, slowly tracing the dark letter J that was branded into the man's chest above his heart.

Jimin's eyes slipped shut for a small moment, his breath hitching. "Oh, that one?" He asked, the inner corners of his brows curling up when Jungkook licked the mark again and again.

"It... it was done to me by someone," he whimpered, tangling his fingers into Jungkook's hair to keep the man's mouth on his skin.

"Who?" Jungkook asked calmly, nudging his face into the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin cocked his head back. "S-someone I loved..."

"Someone you loved?" Jungkook whispered huskily, placing a path of soft kisses below the curve of the man's jawline. "How funny," he whispered, his lips slowly making their way up  like a tease. "Because I have an identical one."

Jungkook took the shell of Jimin's ear between his teeth and bit down softly, making Jimin moan and squirm on his lap.

When Jungkook brushed their noses together and slowly leaned in for a kiss however, the pink-haired turned his head away, and quickly rolled out of the bed.

He didn't linger, didn't explain himself, afraid that Jungkook would notice how painfully hard he was, and fled to the bathroom to hide.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called, but the pink-haired man had already slammed the door shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin? Jimin I... I need to pee. I could pee the bed but I feel like forcing the hotel-staff to clean piss-covered bed-sheets would be a little mean."

Jimin sat on the ground against the bathroom door with his head buried between his knees.

"Fuck... fuck what is wrong with me?" He angrily whispered to himself.

"Jimin, I swear I really need to pee. You've been making me drink water like a fish."

Jimin couldn't remember the last time he felt this confused and embarresed, but he couldn't linger in his feelings if Jungkook really was about to pee himself.

He reluctantly picked himself up and opened the door, wrapping his arms around his naked torso as he shuffled back into the room.

"Jimin-"

"Let me put on my sweater and I'll help you to the bathroom," Jimin mumbled, avoiding Jungkook's eyes like the plague.

The tension in the room could be cut with a butter knife.

Jimin threw his sweater on silence, feeling Jungkook's eyes travel across his body as he quickly covered up.

He grabbed the key to Jungkook's chain, and jammed it into the lock, freeing the man's hand from constriction.

There were three ways the next minutes could play out.

Jungkook could steal Jimin's bag, lock himself in the bathroom and overdose on Morphine.

He could make a run for it and escape their hotel room.

Or he could simply go to the bathroom to take a piss, and maybe shower as well.

Jimin went under Jungkook's arm to help the weak man up to his feet. "One step at the time," he said, following Jungkook's pace and slowly shuffling forward.

"Did you bring soap and stuff?" Jimin asked, supporting Jungkook's body as well as he could.

Jungkook hummed absent-mindedly, and Jimin saw the man's eyes dart between his bag and the door to the room.

"Do you need any help in the bathroom?"

Jungkook stopped walking, and Jimin stopped with him.

The man kept staring at the bag next to Jimin's bed, catching his lower lip between his teeth.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called, gently squeezing the man's hand.

Jungkook turned his head to Jimin, blinking excessively. "No..." he said hoarsely. "I-I can manage by myself."

The man continued taking steps, this time a little faster as though he was running away from something.

Jimin couldn't help but feel proud.

He guided Jungkook all the way to the bathroom and eventually let the man support himself. "I'll be just outside if you need me. Don't lock the door."

Jungkook nodded, smiling weakly before shutting the door behind him. "Thanks, Jimin."

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for leaving you like that. The friend I'm taking care of needed my attention again :(

Daddy: Oh it's fine. The more you misbehave the more I'll get to punish you later

I'll try to give you what you asked for soon. Just gotta find the right moment.

Daddy: I'll be waiting

Jimin hurried to his bag and grabbed the pink anal vibrator gifted to him by Ji-hyong. He'd looked up videos on how to use the thing but it was still a mystery to him how such a big object would fit inside his ass and make him feel good.

The man pressed one of the buttons on the toy, flinching when the vibrator began to vibrate and buzzed in his hands like an angry bee.

"Oh hell no," Jimin said with fearful eyes, immediately dropping the sex-toy back in his bag.

The shower in the bathroom shut off, and after zipping up his bag so Jungkook wouldn't accidentally find the toy, Jimin came up to the door to check if the man was alright.

"Hey, you good?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door. "Tell me if you need any help mkay?"

Jimin waited to be answered, but the bathroom remained quiet.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called again with a frown. "Just say something to let me know you're alright."

Jimin filled his lungs, growing worried as Jungkook wouldn't answer. He was glad he made Jungkook keep the door unlocked. It was as though he somehow knew this would happen. "Hey, I'm gonna open the door now okay?"

Jimin gently pushed against the door, but found himself mentally unprepared for what he witnessed next.

Jungkook was sitting in a corner of the bathroom, completely naked, without his prosthetic, and a small razorblade clutched inside his trembling hand. The man had carved random shapes into his lower leg, thin stripes of blood streaming down his skin and dripping on the tiled floor.

He looked out of it. Dazed and confused as though he couldn't fully realize what he'd done.

Jimin's breath hitched. "J-Jungkook..." he stuttered, rushing forward and lowering to his knees.

"You- you k-know what's f-funny?" Jungkook stammered when Jimin quickly removed the razorblade from his hand and checked the rest of his body for more serious injuries.

"I- I can't even cut my wrists," the man chuckled, tears springing down his cheeks.

Jimin rushed to grab some toiletpaper and frantically dabbed the blood off man's legs.

"Isn't that hilarious?" Jungkook asked, though Jimin ignored the man completely and carefully cleaned his wounds with a concentrated glare.

"I should've d-died in that car-crash Jimin..." Jungkook murmured, shaking his head. "Something went wrong... something stopped me from dying but now I can't even finish the job."

Jimin threw Jungkook's arm over his shoulder and helped him rise to his feet, but when the broken man caught his own reflection in the bathroom mirror, he broke down into gutwrenching sobs.

"Look at me!" He howled, staring at his own starved body and helpless stump. "I'm a fucking corpse!"

"Come on," Jimin said calmly, softly tugging at Jungkook's arm. He carried the man out of the bathroom, but it felt like Jungkook suddenly weighed more despite not wearing his prosthetic. "Let's get you back to bed mkay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 76 3
ជារឿងរ៉ាវស្នេហាមួយដែលកើតឡើងពីរឿងអចេតនាមួយរវាង នារីមហាសែនឆ្នាស់ នឹង កម្លោះដែលស្ងៀមស្ងាត់មិនចេះមាត់កច្រើន ហើយគេជាមនុស្សម្នាក់ដែលមានបញ្ហាជាមួយនឹងចម្រៀងស...
1M 65.2K 118
This is kinda inspired by Agatha Christie's book The ABC Murders. Jimin a newly made detective for Seoul police becomes the new target for the famous...
971K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
78.4K 3.3K 16
Jimin is an 18-year-old boy who has lost his parents due to a train accident which left him with some serious mental problems. He has been staying in...