Glitch me (Glitchtrap x GN re...

By mushroomzy

[ON HOLD] ✷ You're a famous streamer, your fans had been begging you to play the new FNAF Help Wanted so you... More

ɨռʄօʀʍǟȶɨօռֆ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛʟɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛʟʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦɨʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɛʋɛռ

ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼȶɛɛռ

1.7K 85 114
By mushroomzy

TW: strong language, violence, weapons, graphic scenes, mention of death and bruises.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

I was on the sofa with Will. My head was laying on his lap and he caressed my head with his big hands.

- Are you feeling better? - he asks with a soft voice.

- Yes. Thank you, Will. - I answer, smiling.

- I'm glad. - he sighs relieved. - Forget about that asshole. You don't need him.

- You're right. - I say.

- You have me now... - he mumbles quietly. I barely heard it but it was enough to make me blush.

I close my eyes and try to not think about it. Will keeps caressing my head and humming a lullaby. It was really soothing. Soon, I ended up falling asleep in his lap, calmly and pacifically.

(Author's POV)

After some time, Will notices you had fallen asleep. He adjust you in his arms and lifts you up. Since it was the first time carrying someone, it was quite difficult for him and he almost let you fall, but fortunately, he managed to take you to your room safely. He places you on the bed and covers you with the blanket. He smiles at the sight of your sleeping self and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. As the door clicks, a smirk spreads on his face. It was time to have some fun. He quickly goes to the kitchen and grabs one of the biggest knifes you had. He enters your phone, that was on the coffee table at the living room, and goes back to the warehouse where he left Nathaniel. Getting there, he leaves through the old computer and makes his way to the miserable man.

(Graphic scene starts now)

Nathaniel was all tied up to the chair. His head bleeding from the earlier episode. The poor lightning only made the place look creepier than it already was. Will gets closer to the unconscious man and grabs him by the hair, pulling it hard. Nathaniel then recovers conscience and screams in pain. Will was loving that scene.

- What do you want from me?! - Nathaniel shouts.

- What do I want from you? Isn't it obvious? - Will asks, laughing. - I want to make you suffer.

- Why?! What did I ever do to you?! - The poor guy asks.

- Oh, don't pretend you don't know. Everything that you did to _______, you'll pay for all of it. - Will answers with disgust, spitting in Nathaniel's face.

- Why do you even care?! - He shouts.

- Because ________ will soon be mine. - Will smirks.

- Okay! You can keep _______ all to yourself but leave me alone! Let me go! - Nathaniel cries out.

- Oh, of course I'll have ________ all to myself... But I'll make you suffer first. - Will responds with a maniac smirk.

He then shows Nathaniel the knife he had brought, making the guy's eyes open wide in terror. He begs Will to stop but it was too late for him. Slash. A cut was made. Will had deeply cut Nathaniel on the forearm. Blood starts running down to the floor, making a puddle of red liquid. The painful screams echoed on the building, but unfortunately for the victim, they were alone and very very far from everyone and everything. Seeing the crimson blood on the knife was like fuel to Will's madness. He licks the knife and his eyes get a extreme psychopath spark. Slash. Another cut. This time, on Nathaniel's thigh, cutting both his jeans and his skin. The mischievous grin in Will's face only grown with each cut, as well as the blood stain on the floor. Slash. Slash. Slash. Nathaniel couldn't be more miserable. He had already lost so much blood, but Will didn't care. Of he was having so much fun. He was like a kid who just received a new toy. Happy, and obsessed with using it. But he knew how humans worked. If he kept going, Nathaniel would die soon, and he surely wouldn't want the fun to end so quickly. Once again, he licks the knife and stands up.

(Graphic scene is over)

- I'll be back soon for another round. - Will says, grabbing and pulling Nathaniel's hair again.

He, then, enters the computer again and goes back to your house. He immediately makes his way to the bathroom to wash the blood off his hands. Luckily for him, he didn't get any drop of the red liquid on the clothes he was wearing, so it was one less problem to deal with. He also cleans the last stains of blood on the knife and puts it back on its place before making his way to your room.

✷✷✷

Not very far from there, at the police station, everything was a mess. The phones rang like crazy and everytime someone answered it they got the same news. About a carnage in a restaurant. They were already sending cops to investigate and look at the crime scene but it was still a mess at the station. Suddenly, a desperate woman enters the place. She looked pale and tired. She ran to the cop at the reception.

- Please! Help me! My daughter has been gone for a whole day! I tried calling and even visited her work and apartment but she wasn't anywhere! - the woman cries.

- Please, calm down, ma'am. - the cop says. - What's your daughter's name?

- Amelia Simmons. - the woman says, restless.

- Alright... - he types the woman's daughter's name. - When was the last time you saw her?

- 2 days ago. - the woman says, fidgeting her fingers.

- Where? - he asks.

- At her apartment, I went to bring her the food I made, like I always do. - she says.

- Okay. Ma'am, we'll look into it. Please go home, and stay calm. Everything will be fine. - he says, trying to comfort her.

She nods and slowly drags herself out. The cop quickly runs through the halls and knocks on a door. When he hears a "come in" coming from the inside, he turns the door knob and enters the room. He stares at the woman, Martha Ortiz, and waits for permission to talk.

- What do you need, Louis? As you can see, I'm a bit busy right now. - she says, not looking at the man.

- Yes, Mrs.Ortiz. A woman just came in to report a disappearance, do you think it's related to today's incident? - he asks, making her finally look at him.

She was a beautiful black haired woman. She had a softly tanned skin and dark brown eyes. Her very short hair fitted her strong personality perfectly. She was wearing her uniform. She was the chief of police. She was very much respected by everyone, and literally everyone.

- No, I don't think so, Louis. - she says, paying attention to the photos and documents in front of her.

- Yes, Mrs.Ortiz. I apologize for interrupting. - he says, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

- Martha, are you sure they're not related? - the man next to her says.

- Yes, Daniel. Today's incident is a literal carnage. - she says, serious.

- I know... But maybe it could be related in any way? - he still insisted on the possibility.

- I don't think so. We should continue investigating. I'm going to the place now. Are you coming with me? - she asks, getting up.

- I'll stay and take care of things in here. - he says.

- Alright. See you later. - she says, leaving.

She entered the police car and drove to the restaurant where the incident happened. There were lots of people around trying to see what was inside, and when they did, their heart fell. It was a grotesque and horrible scene. She quickly squished herself and passed in between the people, entering the crime scene. There was some specialists taking pictures and analysing the bodies. The blood was fresh and everywhere. As she walked, she stepped on a puddle of the red liquid and left bloody footprints behind. As soon as the specialist in charge saw her, they nodded at each other and went to a more quiet place to talk about the incident.

- So? - Martha says expectantly. The man sighs.

- We don't know what happened. - he says.

- What?! - she says, irritated.

- We tried the CCTV but it oddly stopped working after 8:47pm. - he says looking down. She places a hand on her forehead, furious. She then kicks a trash bag that was close by to relieve her anger.

- So you don't know who did that? - she asks in a angry tone.

- No, ma'am. - he says, looking down.

- Shit... - she curses under her breath. - Keep investigating. We'll find out what happened. Do you understand?

- Yes, Mrs.Ortiz. - he nods.

- Good. - she says as she storms away.

She was God damn furious. Such barbaric thing happened and they can't find who did that? It was frustrating. The problem was... They wouldn't be able to stop it... Even if they found out who did it...

✷✷✷

Will carefully opens your room's door. You were still sleeping. He smiles to himself and gets close to the bed, sitting on the end of it, next to you. He admired your sleeping figure with passion and loving in his eyes. He softly runs his finger on your mesmerizing face. First on your cheek, then your nose and then your lips. Oh your soft lips. He could only imagine how it would feel to touch it with his. But it was too risky. He knew his feeling weren't corresponded. He wanted to give you time to realize that he was the one for you, and not anyone else. Not Nathaniel, not Robin, but him. He would wait, no matter how long it would take. He would wait for you patiently. He knew his charm was already having effect over you, he was almost there. Just a little bit more, and you would be his, forever. He would make sure you wouldn't escape once you became his and only his. He then, starts reciting a passage from the book Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell.

"I thought about kissing you today
And yesterday
And the day before that.
I know I'll be thinking about it tomorrow
And the day after that
And some more days after those days.
I think about kissing you slowly
And tracing my fingers along your lips.
I think about kissing you
In your car, in the rain, on your doorstep.
I think about kissing your dimple, your cheek, your spot.
I think about kissing only you
Not anyone else
Just you."

He gently kisses your forehead and smiles and he quietly leaves your room. As soon as he closed the door, your eyes opened. Your heart was racing and your face was red. You had woken up when he opened the door and entered the room. You felt his finger softly touching your face and his sweet voice saying such beautiful passage. God, what was he doing to you? What was that feeling? It was different from when you dated Nathaniel. This time, it was intense. Like a fire that only grew and burnt more as each day passed. This kind of moments were like fuel to that fire. He was driving you insane. That boy... He was something else.

✷✷✷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.1K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
106K 4.1K 19
(•̀ᴗ•́)وUNPAUSED(•̀ᴗ•́)و "What a weirdo. He asked you to meet up at some children's pizza place at 11 o'clock at night? Definitely not, (Y/N)." "I kn...
84.1K 2.3K 52
Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that her childhood best friend, surprisingly...
1.5K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...